Serving New York, NY (NYC), New Jersey, NJ, and Connecticut,

New York Wedding Videography

Chris Fig Productions specializes in wedding videography. We can customize any wedding video package to fit your wedding day. Our documentary shooting style is very much like a “fly-on-the-wall” - we believe in capturing your wedding day as it happens in a candid and unobtrusive way.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Serving New York, NY (NYC), New Jersey, NJ, and Connecticut, (646) 535-6185

Worked with my budget

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Mercy c

Thank you so so much!!!! We were so happy with the results. We kept watching the recap part of the video over and over again. Very much worth it. Love it very much!!! We wished that we could have gotten your most expensive packages now, just because of the great result we... Read More received. Thank you for working with our budget and making it easy to work with you. I would recommend this vendor to anyone who is looking for a professional videographer to film their wedding.

2014-10-28T12:01:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review, Mercy! We had so much fun documenting you wedding day! :)

Amazing, Professional, Fun, and NOT Cheesy

Reviewed on 7/24/2013 Kristy O

We were terrified of hiring a videographer, and my fiance was actually against it. But I really wanted a filmed record of our wedding. I work with digital video and even our director at work told me he had his wedding filmed with the hopes that he could show his kids one day.... Read More From the first meeting, Chris was terrific, prompt, and an excellent communicator. He showed sample videos, answered questions, and provided an excellent set of very budget-friendly packages. When James was assigned as our videographer, we met to discuss our wedding theme. He was really excited for us and super friendly. We felt great about his attitude and level of professionalism. On our wedding day he showed up on time, with a big smile and immediately became engaging with all of the bridesmaids, moms, aunts, and makeup artists in my hotel suite. It was a great day. He drove my groom out to our farm for first look photography and had him sit in his car in full A/C to calm his nerves and prevent him from overheating. He really made us laugh a lot, which was a huge help. We were so stressed out and nervous about our ceremony. It put us in a better place. During the reception James was great about asking us how we felt (even if I wasn't ready to give a good sound bite half the time due to 9000 people asking me questions) and not being obtrusive in the slightest. He was friendly and helpful and fun. Everyone loved him. Now that the wedding is over we can't wait to see more quality work like the samples we've been shown all along. The documentary style is definitely more our speed, NOT the cheesy wedding video of banquet halls and soft focus. They also ask you to provide the music you like for the video, so you won't be stuck with something that gives you hives for years to come.

Videography

Reviewed on 3/26/2013 Jessica C

Chris Fig did an amazing job on capturing the timeless moments of my wedding. We could not have been happier with him and his team through the entire process. After we hired Chris we were at ease and knew we made a great choice. Chris has made it possible for us to enjoy our... Read More wedding day all over again with the work of our amazing video. There is nothing I would change about it, It is absolutely Perfect!!!! I would recommend Chris for many reasons, not only is he reasonably priced he is very professional and knows exactly what he is doing. I feel Chris went above and beyond our expectations.

2013-07-17T09:14:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We had such a great time documenting your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Courtney P

My husband and I were thrilled with our wedding video from Chris Fig Productions! Our videographer was friendly, responsive to our needs, and professional. He filmed the day without being intrusive and created both an edited video and recap video we will enjoy forever. The... Read More editing was beautifully done and perfectly timed to the music we selected. I strongly recommend having a videographer for your wedding day definitely recommend Chris Fig Productions to other couples!

Amazing Experience & Quality

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Daksha B

My husband and I had an amazing experience with Chris Fig Productions. Right away we met with James, the videographer who would be shooting our wedding, and he showed us some samples of his work. He went over pricing and options and if there was anything he couldn't answer, he... Read More found out for us. He was always available to answer questions leading up to the day. James is personable, talented, and great at his job. Working with him and with Chris Fig was a smooth process and we are thrilled with how our videos came out.

Great Videographer!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Robin S

We were so happy with Chris Fig Productions. The video terrific!!! Our videographer James really captured all the special moments and then some and was great to work with! He responds very quickly to emails and he's attentive and very professional. He was unobtrusive the day of... Read More the wedding and worked really well with my photographer. And after shopping around with other videographers, you also can't find a better price!

Very Reliable and Good Value

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 JOYCE P

They are very reliable and you get good value for quality service.

Central Park Wedding

Reviewed on 8/18/2014

Chris was perfect start to finish. We would higly recommend him. Frank and Dan June 15, 2014

Best Wedding Videographer - Chris Fig! Great price point as well

Reviewed on 3/12/2014 Helen K

At first, I wasn't planning on having a videographer, but after talking to my married friends, they said having one was one of the best decisions they made because the videographers captures things you miss (like the other person arriving to the church, etc) or things you forget... Read More happened. So as overwhelming as it was, I started looking. I came across Chris Fig on wedding boards and they had great reviews, a great price (it was insane how much some videographers were asking), and would provide what I was looking for - an edited long video and a photo recap (vs just a 5-10 min video recap + hrs of unedited footage like some others). I decided to go with Chris Fig and couldn't have been happier with my decision. They were prompt and courteous on email and phone responses and very professional and reassuring. James, our videographer, James, called before the big day to introduce himself. He was such a pleasure to work with and knew what he was doing and actually seemed like he wanted to be there to get great footage. After the wedding, they were super patient with me. They had asked me to provide the songs I wanted to use in the video and photos for the photo recap. It literally took me ~7 months to get to them and they were so nice when gently reminding me. Then after I finally gave them what they needed, the turnaround time was quick. We received our video and it was wonderful. They did an outstanding job and I would wholeheartedly recommend them.

Chris was Great!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Pamela B

What a great night! I can't wait to see the video. Chris was easy to work with and so professional! Thank you!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Christina L

We loved everything about our experience with Chris Fig productions. They were very organised and professional in the lead up to the wedding day which made the pre-wedding scheduling so much easier. On the day of the wedding our videographer James showed up and was very... Read More professional and friendly. The one thing I worried about a videographer was that they would be obtrusive and "in your face" the whole time. This was not the case with Chris Fig productions and James. He was very discreet - no big lights and microphones. You barely noticed him there. He did some interviews with me and the groom but they were short and sweet and well timed. He was the perfect videographer. We then received the actual video quite quickly after the wedding which was a pleasant surprise. The video was excellent! The quality was fantastic and the content was everything we could have asked for in memorialising our special day. Thanks Chris Fig and James!

Great!

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Johna m

Chris is super nice and our wedding video came out great! We couldn't have been happier!

Great Choice!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Jennifer M

I can't say enough good things about Chris Fig Productions! Leading up to the wedding day, Chris was responsive and flexible. On the wedding day, everyone was so impressed with how sweet and patient and hard working they were! My husband and I couldn't be any happier with the... Read More wedding day- they were were professional, yet fun. Hardworking, yet patient. Captured every moment, yet were not intrusive at all! They helped to make our wedding day such a special day!

Reviewed on 2/28/2013 E

responded to email quickly video came out wonderful, everything i wanted in a video.

2013-03-01T11:02:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you Iliana!

Reviewed on 1/31/2013 jasmin j

I am not one to write reviews but I am so happy with Chris Fig Productions that I was compelled. I can go on and on about how professional they are, how we barely noticed them at the wedding and how well they worked with our other vendors. The real story is what they captured... Read More from the day. I am six months removed from the wedding and watching the video takes me back to day and I get to experience all the highs again. They did a great job capturing all of my guests and getting the funny moments and the touching moments. Chris Fig Productions is a great deal and I am very happy with the work that they did.

Great.Awesome.Hire Them!

Reviewed on 1/11/2013 madeline b

the process of hiring the Chris Fig team for our wedding was painless, stress-less and flaw-less. I sent an initial inquiry and before I knew it and without any fuss, James was videotaping our wedding very un-intrusively but he captured EVERY important second!!! The video was... Read More perfect! Thank you James and the entire team at Chrisfig.com

Great Videographer

Reviewed on 12/13/2012 Suzanne G

While I have not gotten the actual video yet, you can go online and see some of his work. I liked that Chris was not sales-y, and when I met him did not try and sell me on anything I didn't want. Dealing with the vendors is just as important as the product. He was very quick,... Read More responsive and I didn't even realize he was there the day of! I would definitely recommend

2012-12-14T13:36:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you Suzanne! We look forwarding to you seeing the final product.

Amazing service and results!

Reviewed on 11/26/2012 Kristen C

I cannot recommend Chris Fig Productions enough! Chris was the consummate professional, and I have 100% confidence that he captured our wedding day beautifully. From the very start of working with him, I had no doubt that Chris was the one to use. I met with him in his studio a... Read More year before the wedding, and Chris ran through several options of video packages, and every option was incredible. He never tried to push the most expensive package on me at ALL, but his work was so fantastic that I couldn;t resist signing up for the biggest one! Chris also spent time with me asking about my fiance, what we were looking for, the type of event and location, etc. As the event drew closer, Chris was in constant touch with he regarding songs we would like on the video, pictures we would like shown, and the timing and flow of the event. On the day of, Chris showed up right on time, and I cannot express how calm and kind his demanor was--he put me right at ease, and I was happy to have him record the most intimate moments as I was getting ready. He was unobstrusive and never in the way, yet he made sure to capture every moment. Throughout the ceremony, I was never aware of his presence, but he was there in the background getting every detail. Even during the formal photos, Chris was there, shooting away, and then switched over to the cocktail hour where he captured our guests enjoying themselves. The reception was one big party--the kind of party where it's hard to keep track of the action--and Chris was there through it all, yet never in the way. I really cannot express how wonderul it was to work with Chris, and I would recommend Chris Fig Productions to anyone!!

great video!

Reviewed on 9/28/2012 ariella f

James was more then we could have ever wanted, he was such a pleasure to work with and he really has a natural talent and artistic ability to capture the moment. The value is great! Our video is absolutely beautiful!! And he did not miss a thing!

2012-10-24T10:29:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Great videography! Great personalized service!

Reviewed on 9/09/2012 Arusyak B

Let me tell you, if you want to hire someone who really listens to you, hire Chris Fig. I met Chris first and the James, since Chris was busy on the day of my wedding September 1st, 2012 at the Harvard Club. He offered services of his partner James. We had a separate meeting... Read More with James, he was so personable and that's what I loved about this guy. What I value the most is that James was unnoticeable, he just did his job. Also, I e-mailed Chris many times, he always replied to me on time, great follow ups. it is very important for me, so I really value that. It is a great team, great prices and very very professional. I am sure if I need video services anytime soon; I will hire Chris Fig with no doubt. I really recommend. A.M.

2012-09-10T19:00:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you Arusyak!

We Love Our Video!!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Jamie B

I honestly can not say enough good things about Chris and the service he provided us with. First of all..we had a destination wedding and changed the location the day before the wedding and he received the message and was there on time (which I was not). I know we ran over on... Read More our time and he was ver patient with us. He even assisted with our photography (helping our photographer which was a friend of ours ..pair us up for pics). You could definitely tell he was a professional and knew what he was doing. He was also so respectful of her being there and taking pics which was so nice of him. He was great from beginning to end and the product was beautiful. He caught each and every moment perfectly. I am so happy we decided to include videography in our budget and I am more excited that we chose Chris.

2012-08-02T12:56:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jamie!

Well Done!

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 Melissa P

Chris did an amazing job capturing the events of our day... making for a wonderful movie to enjoy forever! He was very easy to work with and worked well will our photographers. We knew he was there because he made sure he got all the best footage however; he did so in such an... Read More unobtrusive way. We absolutely love our wedding video and really appreciated how Chris went above and beyond to get it to us before we left for our Italy honeymoon in order to share with relatives!

2012-07-19T08:38:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you Melissa!

Must Book!!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Sarah T

When my husband and I met with Chris and James one of his videographers in their beautiful studio in NYC, we knew after only a few moments we would be booking with them. Chris was extremely professional and accommodating, which accommodation as any bride would agree is key!... Read More Chris had another wedding to shoot on our wedding day so he set us up with James. Our wedding was at West Point and Chris assured us James would be a great fit for our needs and desires for our wedding day. James was more then we could have ever wanted, he was such a pleasure to work with and he really has a natural talent and artistic ability to capture the moment. I would highly recommend to any bride booking in the NorthEast to book with Chris Fig Productions!!! Sarah & Eric Carbone

2012-07-19T08:38:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sarah!

Best Wedding Videographer

Reviewed on 6/18/2012 Anita F

Chris Fig is the best video you can get for your wedding. The value is great! Our video is absolutely beautiful!! And he did not miss a thing! I am so glad I found him. You would be a fool not to go with Chris. He felt like he was part of the family and was very... Read More professional in every way.

2012-06-22T08:21:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you Anita!!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 OLIVIA F

Our experience with Chris & Co from beginning to end was seamless! The communications, preparation leading up to the wedding day and the actual day were spot on! The two videographers were really amazing, very friendly and discrete. The video was beyond expectation and Chris... Read More even fit in a last minute edit! We can't thank them enough!!

2011-10-17T13:44:17 Response from the vendor