Keep Your Feet Moving... So They Don't Get Cold!

Planning a wedding can be stressful right? Do you need a way to get rid of your stress and make your wedding a blast? That’s where we come in! At Hot Feet we provide an alternative to the traditional first dance and other wedding dances all while bringing you, your partner and wedding party closer! At Hot Feet you learn a fun urban routine which is performed by the newlyweds, wedding party, or any other combination of people at the reception (eg. Father-Daughter dance). To learn the routine we provide in-depth lessons and encourage people to be a part of the creative process. The routine is tailored to you; it's your wedding, dance how you want! Contact us to learn more about the packages we offer and to meet our choreographer! Keep your feet moving so they don't get cold

Country, Dance, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean

Wake County, NC (919) 306-5017

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Abby T

I have seen Taylor's skills firsthand at his own wedding! He choreographed a dance for his new bride, Carly, and it blew everyone away. So much fun and definitely brought the energy level up. If anyone is looking for a way to add something to their reception, you need to call... Read More Taylor!

Taylor Sobha

Dance has always been a part of me. Growing up we'd push back the furniture in our tiny living room and jam out and “have a dance party!” However, it wasn’t until college that I got serious about dance and joined Physical Graffeeti (PG), UNCW’s Hip Hop Crew. As my skills grew I became the President of PG, choreographed for competitions, danced in other choreographers projects, and taught classes across North Carolina and the DMV. But Hot Feet isn't about my credentials, it is about making your special day what you have always wanted. We are here for you, so dance how you want!