Instaglamour Photo Booth

Photo + Video

On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

146 Youngs Ave, Woodlyn, PA Philadelphia, New Jersey & Delaware (215) 500-7579

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Shekia P

If you couldn’t already tell from the photos, we had a ball with Instaglamour at our March 2017 wedding!!! It was a hit with our guests, even more than I expected!! I initially wasn’t sure we would have a Photobooth at the wedding since it wasn’t within our budget but it ended... Read More up working out and was one of the best decisions! Everyone loved the props and the Photobooth print-outs that were customized as wedding favors. Many of our guests commented on how personable the operators were. We also loved that we received an email with a full collection of everyone’s Photobooth pictures!!!! A great addition to our wedding celebration ...Hilariously amazing keepsakes!!! I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Janice W

I LOVE LOVE this company they very pleasant to work with. I admire the Husband and Wife team, they made the experience joyful for us and our guests. Definitely utilizing their services for our future functions. Highly recommend them for their company for any of your Photo &... Read More Video needs.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Eric D

Amazing photo booth experience. We loved our custom photo template design and the ability to share our photos via social media during the wedding reception. I highly recommend Instaglamour Photobooth!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Stephanie S

The Instaglamour Photo Booth crew was very nice and easy to work with. They made us feel like celebrities at the party! I would definitely book them for other special gatherings in the future. <3

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Pharah N

The photo booth was a hit at our wedding!!! Loved it👌