Premiere KC Wedding and Destination Photographers

We are a husband and wife photography team and we capture the emotions and beauty of your wedding day with an artistic and natural style. You will receive stunning images that bring your wedding back to life along with the enjoyable experience of taking them! We look forward to hearing from you!

Online Proofing, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available

7855 W 158th Ct., Overland Park, KS (913) 624-4989

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Kevin and Ashley were a PERFECT pick for our destination wedding in Kauai, Hawaii! They did a fall engagement session in Kansas City AND a day before session in Kauai to find all the great spots to shoot for the big day. They were so friendly and accommodating to all of our... Read More requests and made the whole experience stress free. They are trustworthy and dependable which to me were very important traits to have in photographers, especially when there is traveling involved. While Kevin was shooting at the reception, Ashley was behind the scenes putting together a slide show of photos that were taken earlier that day for guests to view on a lap top we had set up at the reception. The guests loved it! We just received our photo book they put together for us and WOW...we love it. It totally tells the story of the day and the pictures are breathtaking. Overall we have nothing but wonderful things to say about our experience with Kevin and Ashley.

Wedding Photographers reviewed by former photographer...

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Melinda W

As a second-time bride…and former co-owner of a photography studio I approached all areas of wedding planning with knowledge, plans and opinions. Photography is VERY important to me and with the understanding that the photos will be with us forever...was a significant... Read More portion of our budget. Kevin & Ashley were not only very professional and easy to work with…but, they were genuinely kind and compassionate about capturing the perfect images on our wedding day. They delivered a quality product with passion and excitement!!! My advise for all couples: 1. Meet your potential photographers in person prior to reserving their services. You need to be comfortable with them…they will be with you on one of the most important days of your life. Kevin and Ashley are extremely personable…you will feel comfortable with them!!! 2. Know the style of photography you like (the web is full of wedding photos…look at them). Compare your style to your potential photographers and decide if you have a match. Most photographers have a specific style or approach to wedding photography…you need to be on the same page for success!!! Openly communicate your preferences to your potential photographer…a good photographer adapts to their clients preferences!!! 3. Plan a budget (prior to making any purchases)…determine the items that are most important to you and allow a greater percentage for those items. Remember, that once everything is said and done…the tangible memory of your wedding day is your photographs/wedding album. Anyone with a camera can claim to be a photographer…they can provide images. A real professional provides years of experience and training to provide the best storytelling experience with passion and professionalism. Don't trust the most important day of your life to just anyone…trust a professional like Kevin Ashley Photography!!!

Told by many I have the best wedding photographs they've ever seen, thanks to Kevin Ashley Photography!

Reviewed on 3/13/2014 Sarah A

My husband and I both come from families with professional photographers. It's something we care greatly about and highly appreciate. When it came to our special day, we weren't going to hire just anyone to shoot our wedding. We are beyond pleased that we hired Kevin and Ashley!... Read More They flew out to Hoboken, NJ/NYC area to shoot for us and did an incredible job. These two are professionally published individuals with incredible skill and talent. They are also a complete pleasure to work with! The day of and night before was great! Also great communication throughout the process which is key for a destination wedding! I loved working with a husband and wife duo because they know what's important on a wedding day from every aspect. I was asked several times if my pictures were from a magazine and told by many that I have the best wedding photographs they had ever seen. More importantly, they mean the world to my husband and I and our families. So much planning goes into your wedding and so much goes on that day that our photographs will be the best memory of it all for the years to come. And what sweet memories we have! Totally worth it. We highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Mollie T

Kevin and Ashley were AMAZING! They were fun, enthusiastic, and made us feel one hundred percent comfortable! We loved our photos and the total experience working with them! They are highly recommended!!

MSswenson

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

Kevin and Ashley were amazing! They were so much fun to have with us on our wedding day- they took such classic and creative shots of us, our families and our wedding party! Perfectly captured the best day of our lives!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Ashley S

Kevin is so truly talented! He has such a beautiful, artistic eye! The photos are the perfect mix of amazingly stunning and artistic, as well as beautifully candid photos that captured us and our day perfectly! Not only are the photos amazing, but they are so fun to work with... Read More and helped put us at ease and made our day all the more special! I highly recommend them to get the most spectacular wedding photos and amazing experience!

The best !

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

I have been a guest at 2 weddings Kevin and Ashley have photographed and each time I have been impressed with their attention to detail, customer service and friendliness. I also have had the pleasure of viewing the wedding albums they created for two of my very close friends... Read More and loved their attention to detail and creativeness. Needless to say, their work is nothing short of perfection. Kevin & Ashley made it a priority to get to know the bride and groom as people and not just customers, to capture the moments they know will be cherished for a lifetime and produce a high quality product. Both of my friends who have selected these photographers have raved about their experience and I know when it's my turn to wed my partner I'll make sure Kevin & Ashley are there to capture my special day! Thanks Kevin & Ashley for providing my friends with the pictures and moments of a very special day!

Wedding Guest

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

These photographers shoot wonderful photos for lasting memories. They work well together. They know how to make the wedding party relaxed and at ease during photographing. Also, are very particular with lighting, follow-up and creativity. They care about the bride's wants... Read More for her special day and are very diligent throughout.

photographer

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Professional, very attentive to bride and groom wishes. Creative in shots of wedding, guests,reception and venue. Diversified with lighting and color as well as black and white.

Very please to work with

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Kevin was easy to work with and very understanding. He did a wonderful job as a photographer. We were please to work with him.

Kevin Ashley Photography Review

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Ashley M

Kevin and Ashley are such an amazing team! They did such a great job capturing every moment of our wedding day! They are so passionate about what they do and it shows through their work! We are so glad that we chose them as our photographers for our special day!

Kevin Ashley photography

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Jenny S

Kevin and Ashley were great photographers for our August 2014 wedding. They kept in touch throughout the engagement and helped me come up with a timeline for the big day. They are very easygoing and the pictures were fabulous! We received the electronic copy of all our edited... Read More photographs in a timely manner.

Amazing professional photography

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

The pictures are stunning and truly capture the beauty of our day. Kevin has such a creative eye and found the most beautiful and unique places to shoot our photos. Kevin also fun to work with. If you want the best photographs to remember your special day, this christian man is... Read More the photographer for you.

Best Photographers

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Amanda M

Kevin & Ashley photographed my wedding a few years ago and it was the best experience! Professional and enjoyable! They were thorough and creative and got some very special pictures that I cherish! They worked with us and listened to us when we talked about specific pictures... Read More that we wanted taken. They had great ideas and suggestions too! I love looking back through my album and remembering that day! Kevin and Ashley Photography will definitely be my first pick for a photographer in the future! Love them and am so blessed to count them as friends!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Heather B

Kevin & Ashley were amazing for my wedding! Not only were they patient in the chaos that went on during the day (as any wedding has) but they were comforting and got ALL the shots I wanted and those random ones you hope for as well! It was nice having both of them all day and... Read More they stayed til nearly the end of reception! I highly recommend them if you want tons of wonderful pics so you can relive those special & fantastic moments of your day.

Very satisfied!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Sara N

These people are so extremely talented, and if you're looking for someone to take pictures of your event (they don't just do weddings!!) then I highly recommend Kevin and Ashley Keith! They documented every little detail of my wedding and the pictures are breathtaking... I... Read More literally cried when I saw them for the first time! You will NOT regret hiring these talented and passionate individuals as your photographers!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Amy A

My husband used to do professional wedding photography himself, so when we were looking for a photographer for our own wedding, he knew exactly what he wanted, and "it" was Kevin and Ashley. He loved Kevin's photography from the get-go because he said every picture shows... Read More attention to detail and looks truly polished. Now that I've benefitted from their work on our wedding, I completely agree. Having Kevin and Ashley shoot our wedding was great on so many levels. From the beginning, they were great to work with, easy to communicate with, professional yet friendly. On the day of, they made our guests feel at ease with their friendliness and humor. Then after, the greatest gift of all was seeing their beautiful pictures of our day! Kevin and Ashley captured both candid and formal moments beautifully, then edited them with great attention to detail, color, and lighting. We were thrilled with Kevin and Ashley's work!

Kevin and Ashley are Rock Stars!

Reviewed on 4/04/2014 christina b

We loved having Kevin and Ashley take our photos in Hawaii. Maui has a special place in our hearts and it was awesome to have the two of them there to experience it with us. They are amazing, very caring people that want to get the best images for us. My favorite image was... Read More at a secluded beach and we are on a rock with the water crashing against the rock and it is truly an artist image and we just happen to be in it. The images came back to us in a very timely manner and we could not have been happier with our beautiful album. They truly are professionals and experts in their field. I would recommend them to anyone I know. Thank you Kevin and Ashley for capturing our special day with us.

Vibrant Memories

Reviewed on 3/05/2014

The first time I saw Kevin and Ashley's photos I was sensationally impressed. It seems like everyone says they're wedding photographers these days so it's tough to tell who really is. Once I saw a photo on their wall that they had taken, I knew they had something special. Their... Read More unique use of light and placement of shapes and people was so intriguing to me. I was not married or even engaged at the time but I had the pleasure of working with them at a few of their Photo Booth events. It's rare to see a husband and wife that work together so closely and do it so well. They have a passion for teaching others their craft and sincerely find joy in doing so. Working with Kevin and Ashley taught me a lot and frankly made me envious of their relationship. I was invited to attend their wedding…wedding photographers that have seen it all, getting married themselves…I was in awe of their wedding. Beautiful doesn't begin to describe it, but it was even more evidence for how much Kevin and Ashley pay attention to detail. It also showcased their unique ideas. When I got engaged Ashely was one of the first to know…they HAD to be my photographers. I didn't even consider anyone else. I could not have been more pleased with the outcome of my photos. Kevin and Ashley were willing to drive 3 hours to my wedding and give me all the attention I needed. Ashley even made me look beautiful in a robe before I put on my elegant dress! We had an outdoor wedding and I was worried about the weather. It was a beautiful day and my photos are proof of Kevin's knowledge of light and ability to capture those special moments when the sun shown so perfectly during the ceremony. Ashley has a keen sense of people's emotions and was able to capture them beautifully. My photos captured many moments of candid laughter and special moments between my husband and I. We received over 500 photos from them. Each time I go through them I find a new favorite! If you don't fall in love with Kevin and Ashley as people then you will once you've seen their work…heck I would get married again (to my husband) just to have more pictures taken by them!!!

Fantastic Photographers!

Reviewed on 3/01/2014 Sara W

Kevin and Ashley were the perfect photographers to capture all of the moments for our wedding! Their style was exactly what we were looking for and the attention to detail was unparalleled. They dedicated all the time needed throughout the day to catch every moment which gave... Read More us so many amazing images to choose from! Which was almost overwhelming when the topic of the album came up, but they made that easy by selecting the images for us and laid out pages for our "story book" to have something to start with and make changes from instead of having to choose the photos ourselves. We loved every minute with them all the way from the engagement session thru the album session. Kevin and Ashley are professional, service-oriented, creative and were perfect for our wedding day! We highly recommend them!

Everything we were hoping for & more!

Reviewed on 2/26/2014 Courtney M

We hired Kevin & Ashley to do our engagement and wedding photography and were incredibly pleased with our experience. They were very friendly, listened to what we wanted, helped us choose great locations, and made the entire process fun and personal. A lot of "photographers"... Read More lack experience and a creative eye for capturing memorable, striking images; Kevin and Ashley, on the other hand, clearly have strong artistic skills and bring with them many years of experience, passion for their craft, and a hefty portfolio of truly stunning images. If you're looking for a photographer to capture your big day, I'd highly recommend Kevin Ashley Photography!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 2/24/2014

We hired Kevin and Ashley as our wedding photographer for our May 2012 ceremony. As a photographer myself, we found it very important for us to find a professional photographer who had a strong portfolio. Also we knew having duel photographers for a wedding was an absolute must!... Read More The moment we found Kevin and Ashley Photography we knew our search for a wedding photographer was over. Ashley and Kevin were a joy to work with and were very professional. Emails, phone calls, and questions were thoroughly answered with a quick response. During the "getting ready" phase, Kevin and Ashley took amazing photos of myself and my husband. During the ceremony Kevin & Ashley also captured excellent shots, all while being unobtrusive. They kept their distance enough not to be the crazy "all up in your face" distracting photographers, yet were close enough to capture all the special moments and details. After the ceremony Ashley and Kevin did a great job of being organized during the bride/groom, family/friends/ photos. They gave direction well which made everything go very smoothly. The final edited product was amazing. All the photographs that were taken were absolutely stunning. They captured every moment and detail...there were even things captured that we never would have been able to reflect back on such as my husbands reaction when he first saw me, friends and family tearing up during our vows. Those were some of the moments that I hold most dear and I never would have seen had it not been for Ashley and Kevin. We have several images from our wedding and engagement photo session printed and framed hanging on our walls in our home. We have two 16x24 inch canvasses, two 20x30 framed photos printed as well. We couldn't have been happier!

Kevin and Ashley ROCK!

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Becky D

I am not a picture person; but with these two goofs around you can't help but smile and enjoy yourself... even with a camera around! you end up getting some mighty beautiful pictures when all is said and done! You can look at their pictures and just feel the love they have for... Read More the photography profession. it is truly awesome. They are extremely easy to work with; and truly make it "your day". It is funny to think I spent more time on my wedding day with these two then my husband and it could not have been a more perfect day!;) Plus he supplied my photobooth, and that was insanely fun as well! VERY VERY satisified bride here!

Friends as Photographers

Reviewed on 4/11/2012 Lindsey M

I chose to meet with Kevin and Ashley Keith after seeing the pictures they took for one of my friend's weddings. We met with Kevin and Ashley for our engagement session. The time that we spend with them really broke the ice and our pictures turned out great. We also worked with... Read More Kevin Keith Photography to use a photo booth at our wedding, and it was a hit! Everyone loved the photo booth and we have not stopped hearing about how fun it was! :) Kevin and Ashley made us feel super comfortable and we will defiantly work with them in the future!

Amazing Photobooth!

Reviewed on 11/18/2011 Emily C

My (then) fiancee and I decided we wanted a Photobooth at our wedding reception. We met Kevin & Ashley Keith at a local registry event and quickly hired them for our event in November. Kevin was absolutely amazing and his photobooth was the hit of our reception. Our guests had... Read More an absolute blast, I've heard so many amazing compliments about Kevin's photobooth and all the props that were provided for the photos. My husband and I had so many laughs looking at all the photos mailed to us on a disc. Clearly from the hundreds of photos, our friends & family had a wonderful time making multiple trips into the booth! Thank you Kevin & Ashley. You come highly, highly recommended!

Kevin and Ashley Keith

We are a husband and wife photography team with over 10 years of experience photographing weddings and lifestyle portraits. We are based in Overland Park, Kansas and shoot local and destination weddings. Kevin grew up in Wichita, Kansas and Ashley grew up in Johnson County. We got married in 2010 and have a precious daughter, Keziah. We love weddings and family! We hope to meet you someday and be part of yours!