Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Jessica C

Our trailer and extended trailer bring tear to my eyes because they are so beautiful and personal. Even the raw footage is fantastic. Abraham filmed our wedding, and he was wonderful. He was polite, friendly, calm, and barely visible during the big event. I couldn't imagine... Read More anyone better. Kristine and Jason were a huge help in getting things set up and being sure the films captured exactly what we wanted. I made a few changes to each film, and they made them in a timely manner. I got everything back sooner than expected (and promised). I was thrilled to be able to share our special day with those who couldn't be there.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Susan K

Lexoria!!!! Where to start? I was referred by a friend who’s film I loved! Throughout the process Jason and his team are always dependable, knowledgeable and lots of fun to be around on the big day!!! I would highly recommend him for any special occasion. Definitely amazing... Read More value for the film you get!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Drew C

Really enjoyed working with Lexoria and love the outcome of what they filmed. They put together a create trailer and video for us to have forever. They meet with us a few weeks before the wedding, worked with us the day of, and followed up a few days after to make sure our needs... Read More were met. Highly recommend any couple that gets married and wants a videographer to use Lexoria's services.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Mark E

Unfortunately I used Lexoria for our wedding two years ago. They sent two people who were very nice, but it was evident they were younger with little experience and minimal equipment. I assumed prior to this that they wold have big cameras, lights, etc. They had a nikon... Read More camera with a tripod. In short they missed the key moments of first kiss, entrance to the reception, and interaction. I expected the photographers to be stealth, but not the videographers. When we did recevie the "draft" video it looked like security footage from a tripod - all still shots. The video we saw was bad. The volume was scratchy (I don't know why they made me wear a microphone) and the video was grainy. It reminded me of a VCR video from the old days. The editor misspelled our names, didn't use our music we were asked to provide, and half of the footage we remember taking (important stuff like me dressing, best man/groomsmen, family, parents entering, pre-wedding, etc.) was not included in the footage. It turned out the footage was missing. We received tripod footage and it was minimal. Lexoria offered to send us raw footage and identify key moments and red0 the tape (they were suppose to edit) but the footage was all tripod footage (like game film) with no focus on the key moments. I received better footage from friends and family who filmed for us with their phones. Overall, it was the BIGGEST REGRET of our wedding and with our second anniversary appraoching we have no video to watch. The worst 2k investment I've possibly ever done. I highly recommend hiring professionals other than Luxoria for one of the most important times in your life. Don't risk it.

2016-11-20T20:52:43 Response from the vendor

We are currently working with The Knot to have this review verified as we haven't had any of these concerns addressed to us by any past clients. That being said, we do discuss in all consultations that we use HD DSLR cameras as the manned... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Shay B

Our wedding video is a very special way for us to relive the day! We had an extremely professional and kind videographer (Shawn) that was apart of the day! We are more than impressed with the quality of the video we received. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for someone... Read More to capture the day!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016

Lexoria Wedding Films was recommended by my friend, our florist and our venue. They are very nice and extremely friendly. They took all of our suggestions and requests into account to create the PERFECT film. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! :) We are happy we chose Lexoria to create our... Read More film!!! :)

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 JoLynn F

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with our videographer at our wedding! Lexoria has been really helpful with answering questions related to our wedding video and have been patient while my husband and I decided on songs for our video. We highly recommend Lexoria for... Read More your videography needs!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Kim S

Fabulous experience with Lexoria! The video is amazing and very professional. We could not be happier with the experience!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

By far the best place to go for your wedding film. My wife and I were ecstatic with the final product. They go above and beyond with every aspect of their business, from the filming to the final editing. We couldn't be happier, special shout-out to Jason and his team.

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Katharina W

This is a tough review to write... First off, the video itself is amazing and the videographer was a pleasure to work with. I just wish they would hire enough people to handle the work load. My first wedding anniversary is coming up in less than one month and we just received... Read More our physical copies and raw footage today. It took at least 50 emails and each step of production missed promised delivery date after delivery date. The only date that was kept as promised was the first draft that was tied to a money back guarantee. It's very unfortunate that I can't give this company a better review. But waiting so long and having to send so many emails caused me so much frustration. If you hire Lexoria, you'll be happy with the product, but you better come prepared to wait for it a really long time and send many many emails..

2016-04-30T11:30:27 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that Katharina enjoys her film and we appreciate her review! We at Lexoria Wedding Films upgraded our production department in the fall of 2015. The upgrade was done during a high time in our season and we couldn’t shut down production... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Dean M

Jake was AWESOME! He’s not only a skilled videographer who knows how to work with lighting and scenery to create a beautiful shots, but more importantly, he knows how to work with people; but also worked mostly in the background. That's what you want in a wedding videographer.... Read More No 'set up' shots, and especially not the ones during the ceremony. That's why you need someone like Jake and Lexoria; he knows how to work with the spontaneity of everything going on in a wedding to create beautiful shots without needing to pause everything and manipulate people.

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Jacqueline D

Extremely unprofessional while trying to contact- does not return calls or voicemail. I have been waiting for close to 5 months now to receive my 2 minute TRAILER, and i would not recommend this videographer to anyone that likes to stay in the loop of contact or expects a timely... Read More return. VERY disappointing that I spent thousands on a film, and cannot contact videographer. BEWARE!

2016-03-15T13:42:49 Response from the vendor

When I saw this review I was totally shocked! This is not reflective of the majority our client's experiences. If there is an issue I want to be the first to know. I called the client and we worked it out. - Jason

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Lauren P

My daughter wasn't sure they wanted a wedding video but I knew they would regret not getting one. I found a ad on Facebook and after talking to Jason I decided to hire them for the wedding. It was a great decision. The final product is outstanding. It captured the entire day... Read More perfectly. Highly, highly recommend and the price was extremely reasonable. Dee Pomponio ( mom of bride)

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Desiree E

My experience with this company was good until after the wedding. So far I have sent over 10 emails with no response or vague information when they do respond. There's been I don't know how many changes in staff and it seems things just get worse as the day go by. As of today I... Read More have no idea when I will be receiving my wedding video digital or hard copy (please note the wedding was on May 30th, 2015) and it doesn't seem like they care too much. Honestly, I cannot complain about the before and the day of the wedding. I thought I was getting a great deal because of how professional this company looked and how great the videos were for the price, compared to other companies. However, looking back today I would not hire them.

2015-11-09T13:23:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for review! During the time of this review we had received a couple of big awards and a little press which produced swell of interest in our company and what we do. In order to adjust to our new normal we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Katherine S

Really wonderful company. Enjoyed working with them, and can't wait to see the finished product!

2015-11-09T13:24:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was wonderful working with you!

Lexoria is amazing!

Reviewed on 3/17/2015 Amanda G

Do not pass them up! Lexoria is amazing. From my first meeting with Pete, I felt that I could trust them. My wedding was a destination and he video chatted with me. It was so great that a vendor would help me in that way. Some people didn't even notice we had a cameraman running... Read More around our wedding and after when we posted the video they asked who filmed the whole thing. Every time I watch my film I cry because they completely captured every part of my day. We had a problem with hair and makeup taking forever and our videographer had already filmed the guys, accessories, and the dress. When finally arrived at the venue he was so great and even though everything was completely rushed our videographer made it look like it was this gorgeous process. He captured everything perfectly. We are so happy with Lexoria!

2015-11-09T13:24:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We loved being a part of your wedding!

Best decision I made for my wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/09/2015 Johnathan S

Professional, personalized, artistic- just perfect in every way. almost made the mistake of not having a videographer and so glad that I decided last minute to book Lexoria, could not have asked for more!

2015-11-09T13:25:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure creating your film!

Lexoria !!

Reviewed on 3/05/2015 Sarah C

Lexoria had great customer service and helped in the planning of the day. The video was great. Lexoria was great with changes I wanted in the video. Thank you!!!

2015-11-09T13:25:33 Response from the vendor

WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!

Reviewed on 2/22/2015

We received our video earlier this week and I have to say that we have watched it several time and each time we LOVE IT more and more! Our experience with Lexoria was amazing! Jonathan Hickson, our videographer was so great and worked so well with our other vendors and made us... Read More all feel so comfortable as he recorded so many priceless moments for us! The final product, Wedding trailer and longer movie was such great quality...its stunning in so many ways!!! It was certainly worth every single cent and we would do it again in a heartbeat and recommend Lexoria to anyone considering having a videographer...the video was the icing on the cake for us...made our whole DREAM wedding vision come true! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

The best of the best

Reviewed on 2/03/2015 Alessandra A

Wonderful videos, very personable videographers, very happy!

Great company, great work

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Danielle Bender B

Lexoria Wedding Films did an amazing job with our wedding video. They did not interfere with the photographer at all and were able to get lots of great candid shots while the photographer was staging the photos. The videographer was out of sight during the wedding and... Read More reception, and their placement of the video cameras was excellent and captured all the excitement of the day. Fantastic work!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 1/28/2015

I am extremely pleased with Lexoria Wedding Films! I am so incredibly glad that I saw their advertisement on Facebook and called them! They are so reasonably priced! Jonathan was so personable and professional working along side my photographer and I barely even knew he was... Read More there! All the footage he caught was amazing for just one videographer! I received my links to view my videos, and I love them! I had a few edits to make and the turn around was quick! Can't wait to receive the final product and share with our friends and family! ! Thank You Lexoria for making a memory we can cherish forever of our wedding day!

Very Happy with my Wedding Films!

Reviewed on 1/28/2015 Laura L

I was very impressed with the team at Lexoria. Initially, I thought wedding videography was going to be out of my budget because all of the companies in Naples, Florida (where my wedding was held) were giving me quotes of $5,000 or more! But then a friend referred me to... Read More Lexoria, who are based in Tampa, and not only were they willing to travel to Naples for my wedding at no additional charge, their packages started at well under $2,000! Indeed, the price was so much lower than the previous quotes I received, I actually began to worry about the quality of the films. However, I should have never worried because I was blown away by how amazing both the trailer and the main film are! They somehow included almost everything I thought was important without me even telling them, and even allowed one round of edits so I could add a few other parts to my films. I couldn't be happier with the final product! Their turnaround time is also very fast. The only thing that is perhaps different from other companies is that you will be working with different people throughout the process - one person tells you about their packages, another does the videotaping, another communicates to you about the editing, and another does the actual editing. However, there are probably different skills needed for videotaping every shot and different skills needed for editing, so ultimately, you end up getting the best of both worlds! I highly recommend Lexoria.

Amazing service, and perfect video!

Reviewed on 1/18/2015 Kait

I was so pleased with Lexoria Wedding Films! I had seen their advertisement on facebook, and I was a little hesitant because no one I actually knew went with them. However, I will now refer them to every bride I know getting married. They were very professional, and... Read More organized. Both videographers were on time on the wedding day, and worked well with my photographer to keep things moving along smoothly. I just received my links to view my videos, and I love them! They made them better than I could have imagined! Thank You Lexoria for making a perfect memory of my wedding day!

You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 1/14/2015 Heather M

I really wanted a wedding video but my husband did not. I did a lot of research and contacted a lot of videographers but in the end I felt that Lexoria had the best product for the price. The owner of the company, Jason, called us personally to discuss their packages. We... Read More originally went with 6 hours but then I upgraded to 8 hours to include getting ready footage. I have watched my trailer and film countless times already and I love getting to relive my wedding day over and over again. All of my friends and family are so impressed and said "Wow, wedding videos aren't what they used to be." I am very happy with the quality of my film and will cherish it for years to come. If you are not sure if you should book Lexoria I would recommend that you do. Your wedding day is too important not to have on film to watch for years to come.

Start a Conversation!