Artistic, Classic, Dramatic

Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Kathy H

Mike and Lauren were amazing to work with! They went out of their way to make sure our day was perfect. We are so happy with how our engagement and wedding photos turned out! You can expect nothing but wonderful work from them.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Bri M

Best in KC!!! Mike and Lauren were absolutely amazing and provided such a relaxed and enjoyable environment!! My guests and bridal party had nothing but good things to say!!! The pictures were hands down AMAZING!!! The artist creativity and time they invest into each picture... Read More sets them apart from other photographers. I highly recommend this sweet couple. They are precise and got our pictures sent to us in a very timely manner. They delivered everything that was expected and so much more!!!! Could not be happier about my decision to have them capture the big day!!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 michelle k

Amazing photos by amazing photographers. Mike and Lauren are such a sweet couple with a passion for their business and their product. We could not be more pleased with the way our photos turned out and they way they captured our love for one another.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Reaghan A

Mike and Lauren are the perfect wedding team and they brought our wedding day to a new level! Mike has an amazing eye and is great with lighting. As a bride, I couldn't have felt more beautiful and the images we received were amazing. Thanks you so much Mike and Lauren for... Read More helping capture our wedding memories!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Stan A

Mike Curtis is an extremely creative photographer who enhances his subjects in a unique and personal way. The final images are vibrant and exciting creating lasting memories.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 John W

Mike Curtis Photography is exemplary in every phase of what excellence is about! His work is both innovative and classic at the same time with precise attention to his subjects' taste and appreciations. He is extremely creative and professional in his work and goes above and... Read More beyond in memorializing important lifetime events. His dedication and work ethic are exemplary and his attention to every detail is meticulous! He is, consistently, a credit to his profession!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jonathan W

Extremely talented. This amazing couple produces phenomenal work, and provides a very fun and comfortable shooting atmosphere. They are very dedicated and hard working which is apparent in their work. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Elizabeth B

Michael and Lauren have a true gift and passion for photography, and the proof is in their pictures! They are enthusiastic, personable, and committed to serving their clients in the best way possible. It is my honest belief that there is not a person that would regret choosing... Read More Michael and Lauren to photograph their most precious memories and moments. They are truly the best!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Elizabeth B

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Lydiann M

On top of their ability to truly spotlight their subjects in such a beautiful, descriptive way, they are such a personable, comfortable duo to work with!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Anita W

Their photos are beautifully prepared and presented. Michael and Lauren are both very personable, enthusiastic, and easy to work with. The best part about their service, though, is the attention to each couple's story. This is woven throughout their work.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Alicia M

They were attentive, creative and tried capturing every moment. The small moments to the big moments! Photographs are beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Bethany R

I could go on forever, but these two were a fantastic addition to the Bowland wedding! Their work is absolutely stunning and truly captured the spectacular Bowland wedding! Mike and Lauren captured stunning pictures, but more than that, they were kind, funny, efficient, and... Read More super personable. I highly recommend these two as fantastic photographers!!! Good work, you two, and keep up the amazing work!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016

I had the pleasure of being a MOH for my dear friend and Mike Curtis Photography was there to capture the day! Let me tell you ... we were all getting ready & I was sent to do my first MOH duty of the day ... find the photographer & see if they could help find the perfect spot... Read More to capture the "first look" moments. This was the most important to the bride and as soon as I explained this to Mike he knew just what to do! He found the perfect location & created the scene and was able to capture the whole wedding party just as the Bride requested! The whole day was a breeze bc of their positive vibes & comforting chats with us all! They put us at ease & made the day so fun! After the ceremony the wedding party took some photos while the guests conversed & then later in the evening Mike & Lauren showed the guest a slide show of some of the shots that were taken earlier in the day. It was SO COOL to be able to share that with everyone & I couldn't be more impressed with their professionalism. I have never seen a photographer do that before & that really put them at the top in my book! I couldn't be more impressed with their talent & personalities & if I ever get married they will be my first phone call to help capture my special day! THANK YOU Mike & Lauren for all that you do, it is clear this is your passion!!! I wish you all the best for the future!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Shaday M

Eric and I are so eater that we chose Mike Curtis Photography for out wedding! Mike and Lauren are perfect to work with! They are super nice and very easy to chat with and make everything go smoothly! We relied on them and their expertise on where our First Look and bridal... Read More party pics should be taken. They did a great job finding the perfect spots! We couldn't be happier in choosing them!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Emily P

Mike and Lauren captured our wedding so perfectly! My husband and I couldn't be happier with how our engagement and wedding photos both turned out. They have such an artistic flare, and it is evident that they love what they do. I'd recommend these two! FABULOUS all the way... Read More around! And, you can always expect to have a good time!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Jessica V

I can't even begin to describe how happy and thankful I am that we choose Mike and Lauren to capture our special day. They are such a genuine couple that took the time to get to know us and our family. They were amazing to work with and after seeing our preview of the photos I... Read More know they captured our entire day perfectly. Mike and Lauren have such an amazing eye for light, and the setting. All of us (family and friends) loved having them around, they made us laugh and feel so comfortable. I'm looking forward to getting family photos in the near future!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

I can’t even begin to describe how much I love how my sister’s wedding photos turned out with Mike and Lauren. I am so impressed by the quality and the creativity of the photos. They really captured some special moments…moments I knew were happening and moments that happened in... Read More the background. They are so relatable and fun to work with. They had us smiling through the family and bridal party photos. Thank you for all your amazing work!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

My daughter's wedding was SO beautiful. We had an amazing florist and an incredible cake. By far, however, our best investment was Mike and Lauren's photography. We were so impressed and pleased by not only their photography, but also their service. They bent over backwards to... Read More give a personal touch and to be there every step of the way. We would HIGHLY recommend Mike Curtis Photography to anyone who wants to capture those once-in-a-lifetime memories!!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016

I am so partial to Mike and Lauren. I get the pleasure of being able to work with Mike and get to see how he loves and cares for his wife daily. My son and his wife had the Curtis's do their engagement pictures and then their most awesome wedding day and and the pictures were... Read More not only stunning and gorgeous, they captured moments that were just priceless and special to each one of us. If you are looking for a photographer for your special occasion, look no further than these two. Love you guys and keep up the awesome job of making beauty and magic through the view of your lens

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Emily B

Mike and his wife, Lauren, were so awesome to work with! They made the wedding party feel comfortable and kept us laughing, which made for some great photos! I'm so happy with our wedding pictures! I will definitely be recommending Mike Curtis Photography to friends and family... Read More and can't wait to work with them in the near future! Thank you for capturing the memories of a lifetime!