Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

7748 N. Milwaukee Avenue, Niles, IL (847) 966-8020

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Jessica C

I was married on August 6th at the Morton Arboretum, Pam is seriously is the best! The work she did was outstanding and she is such a sweetheart! She worked with my budget and understood exactly what I was looking for! On that day, I held one of my bridesmaids bouquets thinking... Read More it was mine and thought it was stunning, she then said.... "No no THIS is yours!" I about lost it, easily the most gorgeous bouquet I have ever seen! Check out pictures below! http://site.ellerosephoto.com/2016/10/11/morton-arboretum-wedding-chicago-eric-jessica/

Amazing all around

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Catherine

I am so glad I found this flower shop for my wedding. The owner Pamela is incredible and was wonderful to work with. She is so creative and was able to put together some beautiful arrangements even though I didn't really know what I wanted and wasn't able to give much input. I... Read More felt completely comfortable with her and at many points said to Pamela "ok I trust you" when she made recommendations. Lastly, her price blew everyone else away (packages stared under $400). I was a little nervous in the beginning because of the phrase "you get what you pay for" but I got so much more than I ever would have expected. When you first meet Pamela she can come off as all over the board but it is well worth it to go with her for your big day!

Flowers Created the Perfect Ambiance!

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Marie R

We had selected pink cherry blossom branches for our ceremony and re-purposed them for our reception. The weather did not cooperate and the pink blossoms looked stressed. Pam, the owner, put in the extra effort to use the white blossom and still incorporate pink flowers into... Read More them to stay with our color scheme. The look was stunning with an arch up front for the ceremony and vases of blossoms on the floor along the aisle. The vases then became the table center pieces and the arch behind us at the head table. Pam even covered the red carpet on the the hotel stage and stairs with white fabric to make sure it looked nice - and not utilitarian. We were so pleased. Her flowers definitely added to the ambiance that created atmosphere we wanted. Our bouquets were exactly what I had wanted. We couldn't have asked for anything more. We highly recommend North Suburban Floral Services!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 Vicki L

Pam did an excellant job with my flowers, the girls bouquets and table centerpeices. She even added a very special personal touch.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Katherine C

Pam was one of the best decissions I made for our wedding. When we did our shopping she was by far the most reasonably priced. Her work was beautiful. The bouquets were gorgeous, and the centerpieces recieved so MANY complements.

A bit crazy, but good

Reviewed on 8/25/2012 Liz H

The lady who owns this place is Pamela Swanson. It's a small store in Niles. Pam was very nice, but I truly think she has ADHD and should be on meds. She couldn't always remember what we discussed at times, even if it was just 5 minutes ago. If I tried talking to her on the... Read More phone, it was very hard to understand her because she talks waaaay to fast. She always seemed busy and rushed. She did better when she took notes while we talked. HOWEVER, the results of my flowers were really good. My bouquet was really pretty. I don't know flowers very well, and Pam's store (and her) have been around for a while, and she had a lot of good ideas. All of the flowers for the centerpieces and bouquets turned out really nice. I'm glad I went with a low and lay on the head table. It was gorgeous (and not TOO big, like I thought it was going to be). The boys' boutineres lasted all day and night...and so did all of the mothers/grandmother's wrist/pinned flowers. The only thing I didn't care for was...in the tall centerpieces, there was a bit of water with clear "rocks," and a orchid-like flower going up the middle. For some reason, the coldness (??) of the flower or something make it get cloudy in the vase. Pam did a really nice job adding flowers to our cake to spice it up a little bit more. She also put some flowers where the guest placecards were, which was an extra nice touch. I felt like we got a good deal for our money. She let us pay less if we gave her money (vs credit card). I felt like she threw in a few extra things for us, which was really nice since you don't want to spend SO much money on flowers when you're trying to stick to a budget. Overall, I would use Pam again, but would stick to going TO her location to talk to her in person.

Bride K

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Karolina D

Pam at North Suburban is great! Her flowers were amazing and she provides a great value! She will bend over backwards to make everything perfect!

She knows her stuff

Reviewed on 7/09/2011 Heather D

We chose North Suburban Floral Services (which has actually switched locations to 7748 N. Milwaukee, Niles, IL 60714) because Pam is super nice and friendly. We showed her our color scheme for our wedding and photos of the types of flowers we wanted. My bridal bouquet came... Read More out absolutely beautiful and the corsages we ordered were great as well. We did our own centerpieces, but from what I saw Pam would be able to do amazing work all around. I'd definitely recommend her services.

Good Value

Reviewed on 11/22/2010 Stephanie D

I wanted all red roses and didn't want to pay more than $500. Pam worked with me to get exactly what I wanted and even worked with me when I had to change the Long and Low to accomodate the requirements of the church. She also worked with me last minute to get additional flowers... Read More to decorate the cake. In order to cut down on costs, she allowed my father to pick up the flowers. The flowers were beautiful. However, when my father showed up, they weren't available as she was finishing them up. Luckily, he only had to wait about 20 mintues and we had scheduled more than enough time to get them. She is a very spacey woman but EXCELLENT at her job. She is truely a flower artist.

CHEAP WORK! RUDE SERVICE!

Reviewed on 8/29/2010 Anna K

First off know who you are dealing with here. The owner Pam is a definite loud mouth and it will be hard to get your own point across. She just wants to talk over you and you feel like you cannot get a word in. We booked based on budget and "what she offered." But when push came... Read More to shove I was disappointed! My bouquet was to be big! That it wasn't. Only a little bigger than bridesmaids. I delivered pictures and expectatios clearly, she claimed she understood. We ordered an arrangement for our unity candles, I do not know what she did but they were useless. Candles did not fit. Our alter arrangements were sad. Flowers were barely visible...Is she sure she is experienced? My culture requires a bouquet to be placed by statue of Virgin Mary. Mid mass I am tossing and turning because I realize it was nowhere to be found, used a bridesmaids bouquet instead. We also ordered single roses for MOB, MOG and Grandmother. I think I could have picked nicer looking ones in my garden! Sad excuse. Luckily we did not use her for centerpieces at the reception. We also ordered presentation bouquets for both parents as a thank you for their help in the wedding. These were presented at the reception in front of all guests. I was embarassed to give it to them. A couple flowers in each bouquet costs $100? I think not! After wedding I called and confronted her about all this and she was very rude and defensive. Again not letting me get a word in and not listening. She stated she personally delivered the bouquet for the Virgin Mary to the church yet had her delivery guy call me and tell me he did delivery it. Get your facts straight and stop being so rude!!!! Listen to your customers! My first indication should have been the massive disaster in her shop! Junk piled high, laying everywhere!

Review for North Suburban Floral Services