Trudy's Flowers

Serving Naperville and Chicago land area.

Trudy's Flowers, beyond your expectation

Trudy's Flowers proudly serves Naperville and the Chicagoland area. For decades, we have been offering only the finest wedding floral arrangements, backed by friendly and reliable service. We always go the extra mile to make your wedding flowers perfect and your day unforgettable.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

2715 Forgue Dr., Naperville, IL Serving Naperville and Chicago land area. (630) 922-3338

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Meggie G

I had a wonderful experience using trudy's flowers in Naperville for my wedding. From the moment I called them up and a very pleasant sounding person answered the phone to help me I had a good feeling. My mom and I worked with Julie on the flowers and she took a lot of time... Read More working with us to help draw out exactly what we wanted. My mom is really into flowers and particular about aesthetics and Julie was great about working with her to make sure everything was perfect - and it was!

2017-08-26T15:06:35 Response from the vendor

We loved working with you both and are glad that everything turned out exactly the way you wanted. Thank you so much for your support and trust in us!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Ciera H

I hired Trudy's Flowers for my June wedding in Wheaton, Illinois. I loved working with my florist Julie. She helped me pick out the best flowers that would be in season and still match our aesthetic and color scheme. I also envisioned a small floral headpiece to sit just above... Read More my veil, which turned out perfectly. I was so excited to see everything come together for the big day! I would strongly recommend hiring Trudy's Flowers!

2017-08-09T14:44:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your big day with us. We appreciate your support and trust in us. We are so happy to hear that everything turned out perfect!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Lindsey R

Trudy's was the best vendor I could have chosen for my wedding! Our venue was downtown Chicago and Trudy's delivered everything from Naperville and set it up that day (without me even knowing). They were so organized, detail oriented, cost was affordable and flowers were... Read More beautiful! Shout out to Jocelyn who made our day so special - definitely ask for her when you call to book!

2017-07-31T16:58:42 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that everything turned out perfect for you! Thank you so much for your support and sharing your beautiful day with us.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Ahmad O

Overall, our experience with Trudy’s was fairly positive. Our floral arrangements were beautiful and the staff at Trudy’s worked with us to meet our aesthetic and budgetary needs. There was some confusion on the day of the wedding, as we were charged for “delivery, set-up and... Read More pick-up”, but the delivery person didn’t actually set up the flowers as we discussed during our initial consultation. Some quick action on the part of our day-of coordinator and groomsmen fixed the issue, but the miscommunication did cause some stress in the moment. In the end, though, we got what we asked for: beautiful, affordable wedding flowers.

2017-07-19T11:27:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your support and letting us be a part of your wedding. We are happy to hear that everything turned out beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Carol C

Hello, just wanted to send a quick message to say how beautiful our flowers were on Sunday! Thanks so much for helping us make our wedding so beautiful. You were able to stay under our budget and brought all of my ideas to life. You even gave me information on where to get my... Read More flowers preserved, everyone we came in contact with was great especially Jocelyn. I would highly recommend Trudy's flowers.

2017-06-29T12:13:29 Response from the vendor

We are so happy we were able to make your day perfect! Thank you so much for your support and sharing your day with us.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Ashley P

Julie provided me with such a great experience when planning for floral details for my 6/17/17 wedding. She was extremely accommodating, and always making sure that our ideas were on the same page. The product was beautiful! My bridal bouquet literally made me want to cry! I was... Read More recommended to Trudy's Flowers by a friend, and now I know why!

2017-06-24T10:39:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your support and letting us be a part of your big day. We are so happy that everything turned out beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Joyce L

Perfect place to get wedding flowers. They were very kind and helpful in choosing what all to order and they were very accommodating to your budget and helping fit the arrangements into that. Flowers were delivered without a problem and looked beautiful!

2017-06-12T12:59:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for trusting and choosing us for your big day. The pleasure is ours!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Katie W

Everything was perfect! She nailed everything including my vague request for coral but not orange flowers. I am so happy we had trudy's!

2017-05-26T12:42:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your wedding and we are so happy we were able to make your day perfect!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Trista T

Everything turned out wonderfully! My flowers we perfect!

2017-05-10T14:55:57 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear everything was perfect on your big day. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Chavonne S

Jocelyn did a wonderful job with pulling together all my flower selections and making truly beautiful arrangements for our big day. I couldn't be happier, great prices as well!

2017-05-10T14:55:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your big day!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ashley S

I never write any reviews, but I had to this time because Jocelyn and her team at Trudy's did an amazing job at our wedding!!! They truly went above and beyond. Jocelyn took my vision I had in my head and ran with it. It turned out better than I ever expected. If you need... Read More somebody for you wedding, please use Trudy's. You will not be disappointed!!! The detail that was in all of my center pieces, the bouquets and the boutonnieres were breathtaking! I could not have a better florist do my flowers.

2017-05-10T14:53:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day! We are so happy to hear that it went beyond your expectations.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 J B

Thank you to Trudy's! The flowers were absolutely stunning and turned out better than I imagined. Everything was perfect and we couldn't have asked for anything better. Everyone commented on how beautiful everything was.

2017-05-10T14:50:52 Response from the vendor

We are so glad to hear your day was perfect. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Joe B

My husband and I got married last month. As we started going through the list of various vendors that we needed to select, the florist seemed to keep getting pushed to a later date. As two grooms, neither of us gave flowers much thought, other than we wanted ‘something red’.... Read More We decided to give Trudy’s Flowers a try, as they are a local vendor. We walked in a bit apprehensive, but from the minute we met Jocelyn, we could tell it was going to be a pleasant and enjoyable experience. She asked some high level questions about the venue and the colors of the wedding. She then asked if there were any specific flowers we wanted included. She could tell we didn’t know much about flowers and then offered up several valuable suggestions. She was just the type of person we needed to walk us through the process - fun and knowledgeable. After our first visit, we felt comfortable that we were in good hands and that the centerpieces and boutonnieres would be great. We were so happy with her, that on one of our follow up visits, we inquired about having an arch for the outdoor ceremony. Once again, Jocelyn provided some great suggestions, noting how she could add in some of the same live flowers that were included in the table arrangements. On the day of the wedding, it was a bit windy outside on the terrace, but the delivery crew did a terrific job setting up the arch and keeping it stable. The arch definitely made the ceremony and all of our photos much more beautiful than we could have imagined. When we went down to the reception, we were once again overwhelmed by the presentation. The centerpieces were perfect. We cannot say enough nice things about Jocelyn or the rest of the staff at Trudy’s Flowers.

2017-05-10T14:50:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this awesome review! We are so happy to hear everything turned out so perfectly and that we were able to make your day extra special.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Meghan M

Did exactly what I asked for. The flowers were BEAUTIFUL.

2017-05-10T14:47:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sharing your day with us!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Roxy M

Overall my experience with Jocelyn was great! The arrangements came out perfect! And last minute I need some more flowers and she had no problem delivering. I love the local flower shops I feel they give a better service and Jocelyn right away made me feel that comfortable.... Read More Great service delivered! Highly recommended.

2016-09-07T10:40:12 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that everything turned out so wonderful. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your big day!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Jennifer S

Everyone at Trudy's Flowers was completely helpful while accommodating a tight budget since my husband and I paid for our entire wedding ourselves! I could not have asked for more beautiful flowers while staying under budget! They even called me and offered a solution when the... Read More ribbon I provided for the vases did not work out and instead used their own ribbon without charging me!

2016-07-18T11:17:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We had fun seeing it all come together for your themed wedding. Go Blackhawks!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Rebecca J

My flowers for my wedding in May 2016 were absolutely stunning!! The team at Trudy's did an amazing job!!! Each interaction leading up to the event was pleasant and Jocelyn was extremely accommodating when I changed the deliver address!! They were delivered on time, and they... Read More still looked AMAZING a week after the wedding!!! I love this shop and will continue to go their for all my future flower needs!!!

2016-07-18T10:55:05 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that everything turned out perfect. We love being a part of something special and thank you so much for your support!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Amy M

We used Trudy's for our wedding on 3/5/16, and I am so glad that we did! Jocelyn was so easy to work with, and she was extremely helpful. My husband and I don't really know anything about flowers, and she was very patient with us and gave us great suggestions and helped us... Read More stay within our budget. Everything ended up looking amazing, and I have Jocelyn to thank for that! I also found out after the wedding that there was some miscommunication with the bakery that did our cake, and our cake arrived later than it was supposed to. Jocelyn waited around for probably close to an hour before the cake arrived so she could add the flowers to it, and I didn't even know this had happened until the next day. I am so grateful to her for her patience and for making my wedding so beautiful and stress-free! I would definitely recommend Trudy's to anyone looking for a florist for any occasion, and I will for sure be going back there the next time I need any kind of floral arrangement!

2016-05-11T09:48:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your support and sharing your big day with us! We love being a part of something beautiful and it's been a pleasure to have worked with the both of you!

Beautiful work!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 justine m

This florist took my vision, understood it, and created beautiful work! My wedding looked even better than I imagined and this florist is mostly the reason why. I received so many compliments on my center pieces. She is very easy to work with and I recommend her to anyone!

2015-12-02T13:04:26 Response from the vendor

We're so happy to hear you loved your wedding and be a part of it! Thank you for your trust and support.

Amazing florist with attention to detail

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Andrew G

We were having such a difficult time finding a florist that was willing to put in the work to assist us on getting everything we wanted while staying in budget. Jocelyn at Trudy's Flowers did an amazing job for us. She really took the time to be creative to keep us on budget.... Read More The center pieces, bouquets and boutineers looked amazing. We could not have been happier with how great of a job they did. Her prices were the lowest we could find and she brings an amazing service with it as well. She met with us a much as we wanted and really listened to what we wanted to do. Highly recommend to anyone.

2015-11-02T14:13:06 Response from the vendor

Hi Angela and Andrew, thank you so much for your awesome review. We loved working with you and being a part of your big day!

Great place for flowers!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Amanda G

Trudy's was wonderful to work with, and was a great value. My flowers were beautiful, and exactly what I wanted them to be! I worked with Julie and she was great. Knowledgeable, friendly, helpful!

2015-10-31T09:31:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review Amanda. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!

Beautiful, affordable flowers!

Reviewed on 8/04/2012 Leah E

Julie at Trudy's Flowers was wonderful. She worked with my budget and did beautiful arrangements for my wedding. They did my bouquets, boutonniers, centerpieces, and ceremony decor. I was pleasantly surprised by how reasonably priced everything was! Julie even made sure that... Read More my flowers would stay as fresh and beautiful as possible on a hot, humid day at an outdoor ceremony & reception. The color of the flowers (hydrangeas) was exactly what I wanted, and the centerpieces stayed fresh for the whole afternoon and night. I couldn't say more about how impressed and happy I am with Trudy's Flowers!

Flowers

Reviewed on 9/06/2011 Mary K

They truly did make our day great! The flowers were AMAZING!!! We had compliments all evening! They did a FABULOUS job!