Enjoy The Time Of Your Life Experience

Time Of Your Life DJ Service & Entertainment has been serving the North Eastern Coast with top notch, professional DJ service's for over the past decade. With over 100 weddings under our belt (and thousands of private events as well), 20 years of DJ experience and a lifetime of musical knowledge, Time Of Your Life's name speaks for itself. Whether it is for the reception, ceremony, cocktail hour music, Wireless LED Up-Lighting or a Customized Monogram Projector, we go over the top to make it a day or night to remember. What else may set us aside from our competition? HANDS ON SERVICE. Time Of Your Life strives to establish a close relationship with the bride and groom and suggests at least 2 consultations. This also can help you feel more confident with us to assure the Time Of Your Life!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Celtic, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

63 Chestnut St., North Reading, MA (978) 317-5845

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Michelle B

My husband and I had Time of Your Life DJ Service & Entertainment as our wedding DJ and we cannot in a million years imagine a better DJ!! Phillip Carbone came highly recommended to us from one of our friends who had attended several weddings where he was DJing. Honestly,... Read More Phillip Carbone was the best decision we made for our wedding! My Husband and I seriously had the time of our lives at our wedding and we have Phil to thank for it! He is everything you could ever want in a DJ for your wedding. He has a million dollar personality, he was beyond professional from the start, super organized, top notch communication and he is the absolute best at reading the crowd, getting the party started and making sure it doesn’t stop! He kept the flow of the wedding down to a point. He was so caring, he went out of his way during the wedding to check with me to make sure everything was exactly how I envisioned it. He is super flexible and knows how to handle anything thrown his way. For example, I changed my mind the day of the wedding on our entrance songs and we even decided on a different first dance song minutes before we were about to dance, but somehow Phil just made it all happen flawlessly! In addition, he is extremely talented with uplighting…he doesn’t just set it up and turn it on..he is unbelievable with synchronizing the lighting to the songs. We decided last minute to add the uplighting and I cannot even imagine our wedding without it…it really made the wedding. We have been married one month and our guests are still RAVING about what a fantastic DJ we had and how much fun they had at our wedding!! Thank-you Phil for such an amazing night that we will forever remember!

2016-10-13T15:12:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the beautiful review! I had so much fun with you two and your guests! Such an amazing night!!!!😄 Cheers to a life long love!!❤️

Couldn't ask for a better Dj!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015

I had used Phil for a surprise party a couple years back and he was immediately the first person we thought of to Dj our wedding. Phil has an amazing energy and has excellent insight into reading the crowd and gauging what type of music to play. His forms you fill out before the... Read More wedding are easy and straight forward and capture an idea of what you are looking for him to play. We only had a list of a few songs we did not want played - the rest was up to him. We were married a little over two months and I can tell you that Phil and the music played all night are still what everyone is talking about. The songs Phil chose were a good array for our crowd - older and younger guests and kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. Our guests who stayed at the hotel mentioned how sore their legs were the next day from dancing! Phil has a great personality- he's funny, caring, puts 100% into every event and you can tell by his amazing energy that he really loves what he does! You will not be disappointed by going with Time of Your Life. The up lighting he had really set the mood for dancing and set the atmosphere up for a fun night. Their prices and packages are also extremely reasonable as well, when compared to what other companies are offering. Picking Time of Your Life was one of the best choices we made and we 100% would go with Phil for any other event we have in the future. Stop wasting your time searching for another Dj, because Time of Your Life is the best choice you will make! Thank you so much Phil for helping make our special day amazing!

2015-12-02T20:20:09 Response from the vendor

I'm going to cry! Thank you so much. You and your guests were amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Pauline G

Phil did such a great job! He showed up very early to set up and did a fantastic job playing all the right music. He was very responsive to all my questions and made me feel comfortable with choosing him. I had a lot of problems with different vendors, but with him everything... Read More went flawless.

2017-09-15T17:47:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. I wish I knew who this was from though so I could give thanks personally. LOL. Cheers!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Jamie N

Phil is the best!! He is professional, full of energy, and has a great personality! He was able to keep the party going all night with his great selection of music. My husband played in a band, so we had a variety of musical tastes at our wedding. Phil's great choice of music... Read More kept all of the old punk rockers to even our grandparents on the dance floor! Some of our friends also played acoustic sets, and Phil was able to provide all of the gear to make the sound perfect!! Everyone at our wedding loved Phil!! We got so many compliments after the wedding on how great he was!! I cannot thank them enough for providing the best dance party of our lives!!! I would highly recommend Time of Your Life DJ for any wedding!!

2017-09-04T14:30:06 Response from the vendor

Best rock n roll wedding ever. You guys are awesome!!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Kelly O

We can not say enough about how AMAZING Phillip Carbone of Time of Your Life DJ Service & Entertainment was at our wedding, August 19th. Everything was outstanding! The up- lighting was gorgeous and created an elegant feel at the beginning of the reception and a party atmosphere... Read More on the dance floor! I have received compliments from all of our guests on how wonderful the music selection was and how awesome Phil is! My husband and I were so happy to see all of our guests out on the dance floor the entire night having a great time! Phillip Carbone of Time of Your Life DJ Service & Entertainment helped make our Big Day perfect!

2017-09-04T14:31:02 Response from the vendor

You guys and your guests were so much fun. Cheers to a lifetime of happiness!!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Kerri C

My husband insisted on only one thing for our wedding... hiring Phil to be our DJ. Turns out, his insistence was the best decision we made. Phil handled our ceremony music, cocktail hour and reception music as well as the beautiful uplighting and projection monogram. Our guests... Read More truly had the "time of their lives" and continue to tell us so all the time. The lighting made the room look PERFECT and the dance floor was full all night! Our wedding was everything we could have hoped for and that was in no small part thanks to Phil. A DJ can make or break a wedding, and Phil will go out of his way to make it the best day of your life. He takes the time to listen to what you want and doesn't fail to deliver. He had great suggestions and really knows how to read a crowd and keep everyone moving. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone in need of a DJ for their special event. Thanks for a wonderful evening Phil!

2017-09-04T14:31:36 Response from the vendor

So glad you guys chose me to rock your big day. Such a beautiful and fun day!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Alicia V

My husband and I hired "Time of Your Life DJ Service & Entertainment" for our wedding and couldn't be happier! From our very first meeting with Phil, we knew he was the right guy for the job. He is passionate about what he does, and it shows. Not only does he know how to read a... Read More crowd, Phil got everyone up, out of their seats and on the dance floor the entire night!!! He cares about the details too. His equipment is very attractive and looked great in our venue. (Something that is important to most brides – but not always something you think about when hiring a DJ) Also, the up-lighting added a wonderful touch to the venue! We had such a wonderful night and we owe so many thanks to Phil for that! So many of our guests approached us after the wedding and complimented us on who we used for a DJ at our wedding. A DJ can really make our break a wedding – and Phil definitely made our night!! We couldn't speak more highly of Phil & “Time of Your Life DJ Services,” He’s the best!!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Elizabeth W

We asked Phil to do our wedding very last minute and thankfully he was available because he did an amazing job! We had a small intimate wedding with only 40 people but he kept things hopping and you would have thought we had 100. We had such a fun night and it was such a relief... Read More knowing the flow and music was all in his hands. Thank you so much! Eli and Greg

2017-03-22T18:14:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You guys were a tone of fun!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Samantha W

My husband and I are so happy that we chose to have Phil di at our wedding. In the 6 months since our wedding we are still received MANY compliments about the reception music! He's great at what he does and he made the entire process extremely easy and straightforward. Our... Read More friends and family have commented that the music was one great song after another, which is a testament to Phils ability to meaningfully weave songs together to produce a diverse playlist. We HIGHLY recommend him! Thanks Phil!

2017-03-05T04:16:11 Response from the vendor

You guys rocked the house that night! Thank you for the wonderful review. All The Love!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Diane A

Phil was awesome! So easy to work with from the start, very accommodating and helpful. The music was great he had people on the dance floor ALL night long! The up lighting he offered was a great addition too, it made the room even more incredible! All around great service!... Read More Thanks Phil!!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Margo R

Phil at Time of Your Life was FANTASTIC! We used Time of Your Life for our DJ and uplighting (I didn't know that was a thing until Phil explained it to me! Thanks Phil...Our reception looked Beautiful with our purple accents). My husband is a big Bruins fan, Phil put together... Read More the beginning horn blow from the games at the Garden for our entrance, it was great! We met with Phil ahead of time, and he was so easy going and easy to work with. He gave us great recommendations and was sure to take extra notes on correct pronunciation of names of the wedding party. He was very accommodating when it to our other special requests...like my husband and him setting it up so that he could sing a song to me...and setting it up for my tipsy uncle to sign his family tradition New York New York. I would recommend Time of Your Life for any event!

2017-02-15T15:05:16 Response from the vendor

You guys are an amazing couple! All The Best!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Bill D

Phil is the best DJ in the area!! That's it don't ask anyone else. Very organized, awesome sound and lighting. Really set the mood for my wedding which was big for us because we were setting it up ourselves. He has song selections for everything a wedding would throw at ya. We... Read More lost the sheets and he still came through big with my drunken request. Thanks Phil!

2017-02-15T15:06:15 Response from the vendor

A few drunkin request never hurt anyone. LOL. Thank you for the wonderful review! All The Best!!!!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Kelly C

Phil is truly a talented individual who went above and beyond for our special day! He guided us through the whole experience and I would not have changed one thing about it. Phil played a wide variety of music to ensure that everyone was on the dance floor all night; and trust... Read More me when I say that they were! I would definitely recommend Time of Your Life DJ Service if you are looking for an affordable and amazing DJ for your special event!

2017-02-15T15:07:49 Response from the vendor

You guys were so much fun to work with and hope to see you in 10 years to party for renewing your vows. All The Best!!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Meghan W

Phil did a great job at our wedding! He was extremely friendly and listened to what we envisioned for our wedding day and was extremely easy to communicate with. On the day of the wedding, Phil was extremely flexible with any changes and requests and his music choices were... Read More perfect. Thank you, Phil!

2016-08-30T14:59:01 Response from the vendor

It was an absolute pleasure being a part of your big day. I wish you all the best!!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Allie D

OK, where to begin...to start off, I contacted Phil through this page on the knot and he responded to me that day. Once we had an idea of the things we were looking for he quoted us an amazing price that worked within our budget. One of the most important things you will get for... Read More your wedding is a great DJ so you have to make sure they are personable and know how to read a crowd. Let me tell you, Phil went above and beyond anything I could've expected. He met with my husband and I in person and went over the whole wedding from start to finish, asking us what our style was and was willing to accommodate our requests (even the silly ones) all with enthusiasm and excitement! He nailed every detail we asked for and kept our guests dancing from 8pm all the way till 11pm! I myself danced my butt off that night which is exactly what I hoped for! He even had my parents and all of our older guests out there just as long! Our guests told us they have never seen a bride and groom have so much fun at their wedding and that wouldn't have been possible without Phil! I think the thing that impressed me the most was how professional he was with every step of the planning: verifying all our requests multiple times, double checking name pronunciations and making himself available by text for all the silly little questions along the way! He did all of this with a smile, even while still mourning the unexpected death of his brother only 2 weeks before our wedding! If you are looking for someone who is professional, super easy to work with and knows how to keep your guests dancing all night, whether they are young or old, look no further than Time of Your Life DJ Service! Seriously, you will not regret it! Thanks again Phil for an amazing and fun night!

2016-06-09T13:03:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the amazing review. I had so much fun with you guys. What an amazing couple!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Tammi H

If you're looking for perfection and excellent service,.. Time of you're life DJ service, (Phil) made our wedding day such a special day! Phil played a big role in the process and my husband and I could not be more thankful with how everything turned out. Phil did a flawless... Read More job at being our DJ, host. Also, the lighting he provided at the reception party created such an inviting and spectacular ambiance. To this day, our family and friends are still praising on how Phil did such a perfect job. Be prepared to leave on your dancing shoes! .. Our guests never sat down. My husband and I would definitely recommend, Time Of Your Life DJ Service,(hence the name) if you're looking for stress-free quality. A job well done!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Jennifer P

Phil was wonderful. He offered great suggestions, had open communication and was very accomodating. Our guests raved about the music at our wedding. He was prepared, professional, and a pleasure to work with. I'd recommend Time of Your Life services to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016

We hired Phill to do our wedding at the Salem Waterfront hotel and couldn't be happier to have done so. A true professional at his trade, he did our ceremony and reception. Phill also provided up-lighting with gave our wedding that special touch. He kept the music at dinner... Read More low so people could talk to each other rather then screaming at them like some other djs don't think about. His musical knowledge leads to him to play great dance songs that kept all my guests dancing all night. I would recommend Phill and Time of your Life DJ Service $ Entertainment to anybody looking to hire a true professional for your life event. Thank Phill we are sore from dancing. The Faces

2016-01-12T20:54:34 Response from the vendor

My feet hurt from watching you guys. Lol. A truly wonderful couple with amazing guests, friends and family! Thank you so much for having me be a part of your big day. Congrats Mr & Mrs Face!!!

Best DJ EVER!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016

Great DJ! We had a very diverse crowd and he managed to keep everyone happy and they all loved what he played and thought he was awesome. The venue had some technical difficulties with the electricity, to no fault of the DJ but it obviously impacted his uplighting and ability... Read More to play music, and he handled it so seamlessly to help the place fix their problem that most of the guests didn't even notice the issue. He kept everyone entertained the whole time and brought the party to the next level! And when we were having trouble picking the song list ahead of time he came up with the best suggestions to fill in the blanks. Love, love, love the excellent job he did!

2016-01-12T17:56:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. You guys are amazing!!!

Time of my life!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Nikki W

Time of my life is not just the name of the company but there motto as well. I can honestly say I had the time of my life at my wedding! Not only dose Phil provide non stop entertainment he also gets everyone out on the dance floor (even grandma!). I highly suggest using time of... Read More your life dj service for any of your special events.

2016-01-06T17:38:24 Response from the vendor

You guys really tore the roof down that night. New Years day and still one of the most energetic weddings I have done in a long time. Thanks for the love!!!!

Time of our life

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 Elyse C

My wife and I were married in September 2014 at Waterville Valley. The weather was on our side so we were able to go with our original plan to have our ceremony at the Oceola Arbor over looking the mountain. There is no power at this site so we hired Phil from time of your life... Read More to provide us with music and acoustics for our ceremony. Phil met with us before our wedding day to go over all of the details, and we actually used most of the music he suggested. On the day of the wedding Phil set his generator up about a hundred yards away hidden behind his truck, which blocked most of the sound. The music and wireless microphones made our ceremony possible. We had a family friend offer to DJ for us so we purchased an up-lighting package through Phil. It turned a ordinary tent into our own oasis. I would definitely recommend hiring Phil from Time of of your life DJ services.

2016-01-02T20:54:12 Response from the vendor

That was an absolutely perfect and beautiful night. Thank you so much for your kind words. Happy new year.

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Kristen D

Phil was awesome and did a great job for my wedding. He had us dancing all night and was easy to work with. His gear is great. Hire him!!

Dancing All Night

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Megan D

I don't know about the potential bride who is reading this, but I am pretty sure that most people want to have a "dancing all night" kind of wedding, where the guests are truly entertained. We couldn't have asked for a better experience with Time of Your Life DJ Service.... Read More From the planning process, Phil was incredibly professional and flexible. Phil was punctual and very detail oriented. We also had a band, who he worked with behind the scenes to make sure everything went smoothly. He has great suggestions, but is also open to whatever kind of customization you want/need. His experience was very apparent and he had valuable suggestions while still making it all about you and your wedding. Our guests ranted and raved about the music and how much fun they had on the dance floor. Not only were our guests impressed, but as clients we could not have been happier. I don't know what else to say without sounding like every other good review out there. But you should pick this guy. The wedding planning process is stressful at times, but going with Time of Your Life DJ will make at least this part much easier.

2015-12-02T19:19:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!

Get ready to dance

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Jackie B

We had an unbelievable time thanks to Time of your life dj service. Our families still rave about how much fun they had. We were so impressed with how they managed to get EVERYONE out on the floor. That doesn't usually happen. We couldn't of been happier with how our night... Read More turned out. If you love to dance you will love Time of your life.

2015-12-02T14:08:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. You guys had one of the coolest settings for a wedding. The woods like setting felt like we were going camping afterwards. LOL. Thanks again for the wonderful review!

Perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015

Time of Your Life made our wedding ceremony and reception one for the books. I highly recommend them to everyone looking for a DJ. The dance floor was full the entire time and the music selection was spot on! Our friends and family still talk about how fun our wedding was. We... Read More got married in 2012!

Phillip Carbone

I have been DJ'ing for nearly 20 years and have a sheer passion for what I do. With an incredibly wide range of musical knowledge and years of experience behind the mic, I am always confident to deliver the wedding of your dreams. I have done over a hundred weddings and more than a thousand events over the years and consider myself very hands on with every event. What is important to you, is important to me. Now, with our Up-Lighting & Monogram Projector package, I am excited to deliver to any bride and groom, as well as their guests, the wedding of a lifetime!