Is this your business? claim it now

303 Motion

(3)

Denver, CO

303 Motion

PHENOMENAL

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Emily D

We are more than thrilled with 303 motion. We contacted Neil fairly last minute and he was so quick to respond and attentive. The day of the wedding we hardly noticed that he was there but he caught absolutely everything! Somehow even when my husband and I weren't near each other, he caught every moment. And he was so discreet. We are so pleased!! The short film he put together captures the emotion, excitement, and fun of the day. He really is something special. We are grateful for this great footage we can treasure. The day goes by so quickly, I didn't have time to take in all the details but I feel as if I get to relive it by watching the video. It's like I am there again, and I love that!

I wouldn't recommend getting anyone else!

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Tara F

My husband and I used Neil from 303 Motion for our wedding. We choose him because we loved the videos from the website and he was really nice and comfortable to talk to when we met him. We were expecting a nice video but when he sent us our first short edited video, we were blown away! It was so beautiful and captured everything so perfectly! We have received a longer edition of the edited video and loved it just as much and now are excited to see the more of the full footage from speeches, our first dance, etc. Both my husband and I would definitely recommend getting Neil as your videographer. We weren't sure whether we even needed a videographer for our wedding at first, but we are both so happy we did and we got Neil. We are both so happy that we have the video because it captured so much of the day and Neil did an exceptional job capturing it all!!!

Great

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Brooke Z

303 Motion was such a pleasure to work with. They did such a great job capturing every second of our wedding. You will not be disappointed.

Send Email