Ana Parzych Cakes

Connecticut, Westchester, NYC, Newport, RI & MA

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Nut Free

Cake Stands, Cake Cutting + Serving, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

34 East Putnam Ave. , Greenwich, CT Connecticut, Westchester, NYC, Newport, RI & MA (203) 439-7979

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Nina Z

ANA PARZICH CAKE IS AMAZING! We chose a beautiful four-tier wedding cake desing that was costumized to coordinate with my daughter`s fifteen birthday theme. Ana was incredible to work with. She is so professional and has such great vision, she transformed the desing and... Read More incorporated our ideas into the perfect fifteen birthay cake . She used ligth pink shades and gold details, adding a molded princess crown on the top tier of he cake, not only did it look beautiful but it tasted delicios, the cake had two different flavors and fillings for each tier. I have never tested better cake Ever! The cake stole the show in the party, everyone kept talking about how lovely it looked!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Christina K

We absolutely loved our cake! Ana worked within our budget to bring our vision to life. The cake was gorgeous and matched our theme perfectly. The inside was delicious! We chose toasted almond with coconut cream frosting. Thank you!! We had a spectacular wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Anne K

Ana was amazing to work with. We had the most beautiful (and delicious) cake! Highly recommend Ana and her team!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 John F

Ana is a master cake designer, yet she was completely accommodating to our suggestions and ideas about what we wanted our cake to look like. Not only was the craftsmanship flawless, it tasted great too!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Jessica S

Ana's cakes are absolutely amazing. She worked with us to create a perfect cake that was both beautiful and delicious. I cannot recommend her highly enough, she is the best!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Anne Y

I saw Ana Parzych on television displaying a wedding cake she had created years ago. When my daughter became engaged and I started to research wedding cakes I came across Ana Parzych cakes. It was an “aha” moment remembering her appearance that day. I called the Cheshire... Read More office and, much to my surprise, she answered the phone herself in her very gracious manner. And that was the start of my experience with Ana. Our wedding was at the end of June in a garden setting and we wanted the cakes to embrace the colors of summer. Cake was to be the dessert so it had to be delicious. We requested a traditional tiered cake embracing the colors of the wedding. However, I said to Ana that some of our guests might not like the flavors of the large cake, so we had her make additional cakes in different flavors and decorated to complement the large cake. Of course, a wedding cake is always a major decoration at a reception, but this table of cakes was so gorgeous! Our guests were absolutely amazed at this stunning display she created for us. Her artistry is beyond words to describe- truthfully, a guest told me she had the nerve to touch a flower to see if it was real as everybody there was wondering. The cakes were delicious- so good that guests admitted to going back for slices from the other cakes. Ana had never had a request like mine however she was very willing to do this for me. She is a lovely woman to work with, as professional as can be, unbelievably talented and her cakes definitely contributed to making the wedding so special to us.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Ever A

Ana is as lovely as she is talented! Hire her today! I love decorating cakes so having a gorgeous cake was a high priority to me. I did extensive research on cake designers in the NY area and I was blown away by Ana's work so I set up a meeting. My fiancé and I were getting... Read More married in NY but we live in TX, but Ana was very easy to work with to set up an appt. the consultation was also a tasting. She brought several cake samples and frosting samples to the appt and while I would have booked her solely due to the couture beauty of her work, the cakes tasted just as good as they looked! My fiancé was not able to make it to the appt so she gave me extra cake samples to take home to him so he could try them too. that gesture really impressed me so we booked her. We didn't work on the design until right before the wedding because she wanted to see the invitations which were finished really late, but she came through with a gorgeous design. By the time I got to the cake I really couldn't go over budget. The design we settled on was over budget so Ana redesigned it to fit within my budget but still kept the integrity of the design. I really appreciated that. We also had a few gluten free guests and we got married on my mom's birthday 7/17/17 so we needed a smaller surprise birthday cake that would be gluten free. Ana designed another gorgeous cake to fill this need which worked beautifully into our wedding theme. Throughout the whole process she was so lovely to work with. She always strived to make everything easy for me which was so appreciated. There are so many people in the wedding industry that just treat you like a number, but not Ana. She is warm and empathetic and so talented! It was like finding a long-lost friend. Our guests were so impressed with both cakes. The stunning designs were perfectly matched by the delicious flavors! Thank you Ana!!! you made out dream wedding cake!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Lori P

Beautiful and amazing are the first thoughts that come to mind when you see an Ana Parzych cake. While we wanted a beautiful cake for the wedding we never thought a cake could be this beautiful and garner so much attention and praise. As our guests entered the reception area... Read More they stopped to view the cake as though it was a museum piece. No one could believe that the flowers weren’t real and were made of sugar. Ana did a magnificent job of creating the exact cake we wanted. She started with a very detailed sketch of the cake and made certain that every aspect of the cake was exactly what we wanted. She worked closely with the florist to make sure that the colors and flowers on the cake were the same as the bouquets and floral arrangements. Not only did Ana deliver a stunning cake but it was so delicious as well. She gave us multiple flavor options for each layer and they were all so good that we had trouble deciding on which flavor to choose. It definitely was not your standard wedding cake. Ana also worked with the florist to make the cake table look absolutely magical. Absolutely no detail was left out. Ana Parzych was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was always so prompt in answering emails and phone calls. Her price was extremely fair for the amount of work that went into our cake. More than a week has gone by since the wedding and we are still getting messages about how stunning the cake was. I look forward to the next occasion where I can order another cake from Ana. Ana Parzych is truly the Michelangelo of cake design.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Kim C

To say Ana Parzych blew it out of the water is an understatement. From start to finish her, and her team, were seamless. She understood my vision from the get-go and executed beyond our dreams. The cake was visually STUNNING! Everyone was impressed. The cake tasted great too... Read More (which is hard to find in the wedding cake industry!). We picked the almond cake and chocolate cake...they were both show stoppers. All leftovers were eaten immediately after the wedding. We couldnt be happier, thanks for making our big day such a special one! You are so talented with cakes!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015

Ana did a spectacular cake for our son's rehearsal dinner. She was a pleasure to work with. It was especially challenging since we live out-of-state and arranged everything by phone and email. We wanted a rain-forest theme, and she did a custom design for us and delivered it... Read More to the venue, which was some distance from her studio. The cake was the highlight of the dinner. Not only did it look amazing, but it was absolutely delicious and got numerous compliments both on the appearance as well as the taste! It was absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015

I hired Ana Parzych Cakes for my wedding last month, held at The Branford House in Groton, CT and could not have been happier! The cake was beautiful, all of the guests were in awe of how real the sugar flowers looked; they matched my floral arrangements perfectly! Unlike many... Read More bakeries whose pretty cakes fall short on flavor, this cake was absolutely delicious. Working with Ana on the design of the cake was a fun, easy process. I still can't believe how talented she is, making beautiful art out of sugar! I highly recommend Ana Parzych Cakes!

The Most Incredible Looking- and Tasting- Wedding Cake!

Reviewed on 5/01/2015 Lisa W

Ana Parzych went above and beyond to create the most unbelievable cake I have ever seen or tasted! She was an absolute pleasure to work with - I showed her my floral inspiration board and she took our colors and flowers and transformed them into a truly breathtaking work of... Read More art. As for the tasting, it was nearly impossible to choose from all of the great combinations - so we had them all included in our cake! Our guests could not stop raving about each and every layer (we made sure that each table got slices from all 3 tiers so that everyone could sample each piece). One group of friends commandeered an entire tray of cake and ate it before it even made it out to the reception area! Our beautiful cake represented all of the joy of our wedding - beautiful inside and out, and full of sweet goodness. We already can't wait for our first anniversary to enjoy our top layer!! Thank you a thousand times over, Ana - you helped make our wedding the best day of our lives!!

seconds, please!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Sue L

Ana's cake was delicious! All of our guests and myself loved the lightness and amazing taste of the beautiful cake. I would definitely attend anyone's wedding that used Ana so I could eat her cake again.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Erin L

Ana Parzych Cakes is nothing short of amazing. Our custom wedding cake was the most beautiful I have ever seen (if I do say so myself!). Ana is wonderful to work with, and she came up with a beautiful design incorporating the lace of my wedding dress and the flowers from my... Read More bouquet. The cake was a major focal point of our wedding and our guests loved it. And, it was delicious!

beautiful cakes

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Laura D

My cake was absolutely gorgeous and turned out exactly how I wanted it to. And it tasted delicious too!

Nickel and Dimed

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Christina M

A cake from Ana Parzych was included in the catering package at my venue so we had very little choice. There was a good variety of flavors and we did very much enjoy them. The options for design were very limited though and every time I asked about minor changes or small... Read More customizations I was shocked at how large the up-charges would be. Maybe I just don't have a good sense of what cakes actually cost since mine was included and I didn't do any comparison shopping but I felt really nickel and dimed.

2013-08-01T18:42:09 Response from the vendor

Dear bride, I hope you had a nice wedding and that your day was everything you hoped it would be and more. We're glad that you enjoyed the wedding cake ordered by your caterer and that is included in your wedding package; we created the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Suzanne M

GReat cake, tasted wonderful. They listened to our vision and made it perfect.

great service and yummy cake!

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Jennifer B

We had a great experience working with Ana Parzych and her husband Garry. Garry was very quick to respond to all my email inquiries and seemed just as eager to please even when in the end we went with the "standard" designs offered to those getting married at the Brooklyn... Read More Botanic Garden instead of ordering a special design, flavor or groom's cake. In fact, there was a slight slip when Garry forgot to send us our cake samples for our food tasting. He, though, recognized his mistake and sent us samples via Fed Ex to our apartment! Cake was beautiful and delicious, too!

Awesome Cake!

Reviewed on 10/15/2010 Kristin B

Ana Parzych provides cakes that not only look great but taste delicious too! Ana was so friendly and easy to work with, she even incorporated my dress pattern into one of the tiers! I highly recommend Ana for any wedding!

Too beautiful to eat, too delicious not to!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Courtney P

We had Ana make both our wedding cake and our groom's cake. Our wedding was taking place at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, and Ana is one of the bakers for the Palm House there. After attending a Palm House tasting party and falling in love with the superb taste of her cakes, we... Read More knew we couldn't go anywhere else. We'd been to many weddings in the past, and the cakes varied in look from typical wedding cake to, "Oh, that's pretty." Taste-wise they ranged from "Ugh," and pushing the plate away (had to be pretty bad for me to turn down cake) to "Not bad. Pretty good." With Ana's cakes it was, "OH MY GOD! Are you serious?! How good is this???" They were sheer heaven to taste. I have never had cake that good in my life. Just thinking about it now makes my mouth water, in fact. Man, I wish I had some cake... Anyway, we made an appointment and drove out to her studio in Connecticut. She was great to talk to and very interested in hearing details on what exactly we were looking for. I showed her a picture of a cake I really liked, and she used that to build on for the wedding cake. For the groom's cake we asked her if she could create a drum kit, as my now-husband is a drummer and that's how we met. Ana was very excited about that possibility, as she said she had done other musical instruments before but not a drum set, and it was clear that she relished a new challenge. She asked for specific details on all the components of a drum kit, and requested that my groom send her photos of his actual kit so she could recreate it. Our visit to her studio was well worth the drive, as we were able to meet with her one-on-one and really feel like we'd picked the absolute right person for the job. And of course, we had a chance to eat more cake! Divine! We almost fainted from happiness! On our wedding day, we could not have been more pleased with the results. Our wedding cake was stunning. She'd taken the picture I'd shown her and created a floral masterpiece, with sugar flowers so real that some guests never realized they weren't, and when my groom bit into one, one of the other guests at the table gasped at his eating an "actual" flower! Ha! Ana had also found an elegant way to tie in our main wedding color as an accent on the cake. As to the groom's cake, it was a major hit. There were many fellow musicians, naturally, and they crowded around the cake table staring and studying. They were extremely impressed to see how exact a duplication it was, which was easy to see as the drum kit it was based on was also in that very room (I couldn't pass up a chance to have my new husband play a song or two at his own reception). She got every detail right, down to the small sugar drumsticks! And then, for people to see that it tasted just as good as it looked!! Ana's cakes were worth every penny. Her high level of professionalism, creativity and attention to detail, and her artistry both in design and taste speak for themselves. I don't know how you could find anyone better. She made our wedding day even more special, and we asked to keep her sketches of our cakes, as the sketches alone are gorgeous artwork and we plan on framing them as a reminder of our amazing day.