Lovely Cakes

All Connecticut, Westchester County and NYC

Lovely Cakes

We believe that each cake should represent the couple's personality, accent the style of your wedding and taste great! Our personal approach, attention to detail, use of best ingredients and your collaboration will result in the wedding cake of your dreams!

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

195 Charles Street, Stratford, CT All Connecticut, Westchester County and NYC (203) 842-0500

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Stephanie P

Renata- Wow! We LOVED our wedding cake!! It was absolutely beautiful and tasted delicious. Thank you for being so easy to work with, and accommodating. I know at our tasting we were all over the place with our vision, but you nailed it. We couldn’t have dreamed of a more... Read More perfect cake. We will be back! Everyone else- if you haven’t tried a cake from Lovely Cakes, order now! You won’t be disappointed. The communication with the florist and delivery was seamless. Oh, and our cake was alternating layers of vanilla cake with strawberry filling, and vanilla cake with both Nutella and salted caramel filling. YUM!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Jenna S

Renata, at Lovely Cakes, is absolutely amazing. Renata designed our non traditional wedding cake along with a dessert table that was the talk of the wedding. Not only was the design beautiful but the cake and desserts tasted amazing. It may have been the first wedding that guest... Read More actually finished the cake and wanted seconds and thirds. I highly suggest that everyone use Lovely Cakes for their wedding, you will be blown away!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Tiffany A

Renata is such a pleasure to work with and her cakes are amazing!! She listened to my ideas and visions and was professional throughout the whole process. I am actually not a huge fan of cake, however, the second I tasted Renata's vanilla and salted caramel cake, it was love at... Read More first "bite"! It was the best I have tasted. I Would highly recommend Renata for any occasion :) Fabulous work for my July wedding!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Elissa M

Our wedding cake was easily my favorite part of our wedding! It was beautiful, elegant and delicious is an understatement. Renata is a pleasure to work with and the tasting will leave you wanting so much more! I couldn't wait to serve our cake to our guests, and it was... Read More certainly loved by all! I highly recommend Lovely Cakes to achieve your dream wedding cake. Renata will make it happen!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Sara R

Our wedding cake was both stunning and absolutely delicious. Renata is truly talented and her cakes reflect the pride and precision she puts into her work. We had a chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream and raspberry preserves as well as a vanilla cake with salted caramel... Read More and Nutella filling and vanilla buttercream outside. We were blown away at our tasting and our guests still talk about how incredible the cake was. We can't wait to work with Renata in the future. She is a wonderful person and a very gifted baker.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Irish R

We wanted to have cupcakes with a top tier cake for our wedding cake and Renata had exactly what we were looking for. There were a variety of flavors we could choose from during the cake tasting. We didn't pick her signature flavor salted caramel, but she brought it out for us... Read More to taste anyway. It ended up being our favorite and chose it as one of our flavors. The presentation of the cake and cupcakes were beautiful and our guests loved them! I would highly recommend Renata for any occasion. Our guests are still raving about the salted caramel, nutella, and cannoli frosting with vanilla cupcakes!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Candice T

YUM! YUM! YUM! My cake was beyond delicious. I was so excited to have a few slices left over to devour the day after our wedding because it was the best cake I have ever had! Plus, it was beautiful! Exactly what I wanted! And the experience of working with Renata was such a joy!... Read More She is really a wonderful person! I visited her shop and loved her ideas, then I was bowled over by how good it tasted. I knew I had to get my cake from her. It wasn't until I went home and googled her to brag to friends that I learned she won Cake Wars -- in the only episode where the judges had no criticisms of the cakes taste! Even Lebron James loves her cakes. But she is such a warm, humble person that she told me none of that and let her cake speak for itself. Getting my cake from her was one of the very best decisions I made for my wedding!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Tina S

The cake was not only GORGEOUS but delicious too! Easiest part of all our planning, once we chose what we wanted we didn't have to worry about ANYTHING. One of the most talented and creative bakeries out there. Will definitely recommend to everyone we know!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Zoe B

We loved our cake! Renata was so easy to work with and was able to create a cake exactly how we imagined. The tasting was easy & efficient and on our day it looked amazing. Honestly, probably the best carrot cake I've ever tasted! My guests still talk about how delicious it... Read More was. I would absolutely recommend Lovely Cakes. Great service, so professional and we ended up with the perfect wedding cake.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Erin M

The cake was both delicious and beautiful! I did not want fondant and they worked with me to make my dream cake gorgeous with out it!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Victoria G

Our wedding cake was perfect! It was exactly what we had illustrated and it tasted wonderful. Thanks Renata!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Talia F

Both our cake and Renata were amazing! She was so easy to work with and really listened to what we wanted and was super helpful with suggestions when my husband and couldn't decide what would work best. She was able to take both of our likes and create an amazing combination.... Read More Our cake was delicious perfection!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Ralph H

Renata does amazing work. We asked her to make a cupcake tower for our wedding, filling it with two exotic types of cupcakes. I can't tell you how many guests stopped by to rave about the flavors. And she made it so easy. We stopped by, picked out what we wanted and she... Read More handled everything else. I wish everyone was as competient and talented as she was. Thank you, Renata. Well done.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Jen M

I was first introduced to Lovely Cakes at the bridal store where I purchased my dress. After sampling a few bites, I knew Renata needed to make our wedding cake. Not only was our wedding cake delicious, it was absolutely stunning! Our guests couldn't stop talking about it.... Read More Renata was a pleasure to work with and guided us in the direction that fit with the overall feel and style of our wedding. We knew we wanted a "naked cake" and the end result was a beautiful vanilla cake with salted caramel buttercream frosting. Truly perfection for an early fall wedding! We'll certainly be using Renata again for special occasions down the line.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Danielle L

I wanted a simple cake but I wanted to have an incredible taste that everyone would be talking about. Our cake tasted amazing! It was beautiful and just what we wanted! It was so easy to work with Renata and I will definitely be using her for future cakes and recommend her to... Read More family and friends.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Clarissa S

Renata's cake was amazing! Our cake was beautifully designed, Renata paid great attention to every little detail, she was very professional, and was able to work within our budget. Her cake was delicious, the buttercream was out of this world! Renata definitely knows how real... Read More buttercream should taste. All my guests loved it. I couldn't have been more pleased with the results.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Michelle F

Absolutely the best cake place in the area! The minute I walked through the door I knew we found the right place! Renata the owner is the nicest lady who sits down with you one on one and listens to every detail. Our cake was one of the most talked about items at our wedding!... Read More We had a unique Halloween wedding so we had asked for a Tim Burton tilted cake and it just came out perfect! Not to mention the cake is DELICIOUS!!! Lovely cakes was so welcoming I recommend her 100% any bride looking for a wedding cake you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Allison P

Our cake turned out better than I could have ever imagined! Renata was lovely to work with, is a total pro and an incredibly talented artist. To top it all off, the cake was delicious. I can't wait for our 1 year anniversary to try it again!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Barbara F

Thank you Renata for the amazing looking cake. The cake wasn't only beautiful it was also absolutely delicious. It best ever!!! Me and my husband couldn't be happier. Anyone looking for beautiful, fresh cake you can't go wrong with Lovley Cakes. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Samantha D

Renata (and her cakes!) are incredible. She is a true artist and very pleasant to work with. Not to mention an incredible baker. My husband and I weren't even going to have cake at our wedding until we saw hers online and knew we had to schedule a tasting - we had our minds made... Read More up after the first bite! The flavor options are both classic and creative, and so delicious. One of our layers was a red velvet, but not the garish red you're used to seeing - Renata makes her red velvet the real way, using natural coloring. Typically I'm not a huge fan of cake because of the thick fondant, but this fondant was so thin and delicate while still keeping the shape of a beautiful cake. What more could you want!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Jess P

Absolutely amazing! She is so creative with her designs and created a perfect cake just based upon learning about my wedding style and colors. The cake tasting amazing as well. Everyone at our wedding loved it and raved about it. 100% recommend her!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

A big thank you to Renata for helping us to make our wedding celebration so special. Our wedding cake was elegantly designed and better yet tasted so delicious. Renata is a true professional and is extremely talented. And her cakes are beautiful as well as tasty. She also... Read More created a special birthday cake for my husband who is an avid runner, hiker and amateur tennis player. She was able to incorporate all these hobbies plus our newborn baby into a cake which looked like a piece of art. Guests couldn't believe it was an actual cake. We kept the cake in tact for a couple days then our 7 yr old couldn't resist any longer and dove into the cake mouth and all. Thank you Renata!

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Kate C

Renata is the cake queen! She is truly a breath of fresh air amid a sea of stuck-up CT cake bakers. A total professional from the get-go, she worked very hard to respect our budget and capture our vision while serving up absolutely to-die-for cake. Our tiered cake with rough... Read More buttercream was gorgeous and delicious on its own, and Renata did a beautiful job placing fresh flowers and our custom topper to make it feel truly personal. Though she probably doesn't need our endorsement since winning "Cake Wars" (!!), we would enthusiastically recommend Renata and Lovely Cakes to anyone!

A Must Have!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Ashley R

We did a cupcake tower for our wedding with a small tiered cake for us to cut. We had 3 different flavor and they were all AMAZING! Very reasonably priced, delicious and beautiful! All guests loved them as well as us!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Shauna M

Our wedding cake was beautiful, and most importantly, it was delicious! I received a lot of great feedback after the wedding. Renata was a pleasure to work throughout the process. She was very responsive and gave great suggestions. She even offered to give recommendations... Read More for other vendors in the area, and since I wasn't local, this proved to be very helpful! Highly recommended.