Experience ATR Limousine's award winning service!

A Limousine on your wedding day is much than a ride! Experience the award winning service that the chauffeurs at ATR Limousine afford each and every bride. Find out why Knot brides voted ATR Limo, Wedding Vendor Pick 2 years running! Exemplary service in attention to detail make us "Above The Rest "

Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

Bow2010

29 Pleasant St, Serving Greater Boston, MA (781) 665-1808

Fantastic Service, Great Value,

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Stephanie T

ATR Limousine was a major factor for our wedding in metro Boston going as well as it did. When doing the initial booking, they worked with me to find the optimal vehicle and pricing point that would provide us what we sought at the best price. Deposits and documentation were... Read More handled quickly and efficiently. Our driver was incredible, handling the assignment of driving the groom's party from Cambridge to Norton and back then having to drive back down to Bridgewater to pick up the bride and her family and drive them to Boston with aplomb. Our limo was pristine, and the champagne to toast our special day immediately after the ceremony was greatly appreciated. Every single time milestone we had in mind was met, even accounting for Boston traffic that weekend. Even the bride's father remarked later that he had originally not been in favor of a city wedding, but the limo ride into the city made the day not only stress free for him but very enjoyable. We wish to convey our thanks to ATR limousine for helping make our day special and memorable for all! We highly recommend them for your wedding, and will certainly look to work with them again when we are in the area!

Don't bother looking anywhere else this is the best limo service around.

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 Courtney C

Over the past year I have used ATR for many events, my cousins bachelorette party, my husbands bachelor party, our wedding and airport transportation. Every time we have worked with them they have provided us with outstanding service, value and the vehicles are clean and well... Read More maintained. For our wedding we had 2 vehicles, a 10 passenger limo and a stretch SUV and it was perfect for all our needs. The staff is always helpful and polite. On my wedding day I remember the drivers being my mini- wedding planner making sure we left on time for pictures, the ceremony and helped out at the start and end of the ceremony. I researched a great deal of limo companies and these guys are top notch. Thank ATR!!!

Great Service & Driver

Reviewed on 11/11/2010 Meredith F

ATR was great - they had a limo in the size and style I was looking for at a great price. Beyond that, they showed up where they were supposed to, when they were supposed to - and our driver was super nice. Also he navigated one of the most ridiuclously curvy driveways with... Read More ease.

2010-11-12T12:49:49 Response from the vendor

Thank You for the great review! I passed on your kind words to your driver, Jay. He remembered the driveway! He also expressed that he enjoyed being part of your special day.John Sheehan Operations Manager

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Tanya D

Service was outstanding! John was our driver, we couldn't have asked for better treatment. We also received two bottles of Champagne :)

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jamie G

Our driver, David Cook was absolutely amazing! Very helpful and polite and made us feel completely at ease. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a limo driver!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Victoria B

I decided pretty last minute, the day before my wedding, that I wanted a limo to get around on my wedding day. I was so pleased with my experience with ATR Limousine for taking care of me on such short notice, accommodating my needs, and giving me the most amazing driver, David,... Read More who delivered flawless service on my wedding day. David was prompt, professional, and paid a high attention to detail on what was going on. I had a pretty big and heavy dress which David was very attentive to as I was getting in and out of the limo, and even when I was taking some ad hoc shots with my photographer, David gave some great advice on positioning my dress that turned out awesome in the shot! I absolutely loved my entire experience and would recommend ATR Limousine as an extremely reliable service, even under pressure!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Meghan C

We would recommend ATR limo to anyone looking for great service for their day! John coordinated everything we needed and responded to emails within hours every time. He even called a few days before to confirm every small detail which made me feel so much better the day of! They... Read More were super accommodating with making multiple trips between locations as we had a lot of shuttling to do before hand with pictures and quite a large bridal party (I had other places tell me I had to pay for a larger limo when that just seemed crazy for the 3 mile drive we had). Our driver Jim was fantastic, so sweet and extremely helpful with coordinating all of us (and my crazy dress!) once we got to the church. He kept in touch with the groom and I all day via cell phone to be sure we were always in the loop regarding traffic etc. Every aspect of dealing with ATR was great, we would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Beth W

I cannot say enough great things about this company. they made the ride to my wedding perfect! The driver was very accommodating and friendly and did not rush me which was a big thing for me exclamation point

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Stefanie D

Beautiful, clean limousines & professional service!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Amy S

We used ATR Limousine for our wedding as transportation for our grandparents and some of the older guests throughout the day, and were extremely satisfied. John at ATR Limousine was very responsive and friendly throughout the process of booking the limo, and made sure that... Read More we had a clear understanding of all of the potential options. The limo itself was clean and in great condition, and the driver was extremely accommodating. He was extremely patient with our older guests, and helped them get into and out of the limo at each stop. They all loved him! We had a great experience with ATR Limousine, and would highly recommend them!

VERY Professional!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Michelle B

The booking process is very casual and John is very friendly via phone! Our driver, Jay, was the absolute best! He was fluffing my dress as I was getting ready to walk down the aisle! He helped with our bags and anything else we asked for. In addition, he was outrageously... Read More prompt!

On-time transportation

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Kristen K

We were pleased with how a company located in Boston was willing to drive up to New Hampshire to pick us up from our wedding. The drive arrived on time and was waiting with waters for us as we sat down. The driver loved to tell stories and was very friendly. He was a very... Read More attentive, defensive driver as well.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Jennifer P

On time, clean, fun, patient. Made getting to the church and venue easy! Our limo guy was great! Easy going. Recommend highly!

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Elizabeth H

The driver of my limo was excellent! He rolled out the red carpet for me, held the train of my dress and even assisted in the church when they rolled out the carpet. Overall our experience with this company was amazing.

Best Limo ride ever

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Erin M

We used ATR Limo for our wedding. They were very reasonable priced, very nice, easy to get in contract with, and went above and beyond what I was expecting. Jay was our driver and he was just amazing!!!! He was early, helped me in and out of the limo with my dress, and made... Read More sure that we were all set at all times. We went to take pictures outside before we continued to the reception and Jay brought over champagne to be part of the pictures. I would highly recommend ATR to anyone and I will use them again no questions asked.

Great evening made possible by ATR!

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Jaclyn J

We hired ATR for my bachelorette party in Boston and we were treated to a very enjoyable evening. Our driver was courteous, caring and fun. He arrived on time, walked a few ladies to their door (to be sure they were safe) and even made a couple calls to get us into a club. Thank... Read More you!

Awesome Limo Service

Reviewed on 8/20/2013 Lindsay H

We booked ATR for our wedding on August 3rd and couldn't have been happier! We rented out the stretch navigator for our wedding party. It was so clean and well maintained. Our driver David was awesome. He was not only punctual but he really personalized my experience. He helped... Read More me out of the limo and helped me with my train. He also lend me his jacket so I wouldn't spill champagne on my wedding dress! We also rented a shuttle for our guests. The prices were very reasonable compared to other places! Book ATR for your next special event!

Great experience

Reviewed on 3/26/2013 Lisa G

I found ATR on theknot.com, and decided to get an estimate for my wedding day. John (owner of ATR) was excellent, he was very quick with sending an estimate and answering questions I had in such a timely fashion. My wedding ceremony was at 2pm and my reception started at... Read More 5:30pm; John gave me a great price for 2 white 10-passenger limos since it was March. I also used a van at the end of the night to shuttle guests to a nearby hotel. There weren't many guests staying overnight, so John suggested having my limos pick up guests at the beginning of the night, which was great because it saved money! My driver was Jay and the guys limo driver was Frank, they were both excellent! Both drivers assisted me at the church with fixing my veil before I walked down the aisle, which was very sweet. I would highly recommend ATR for your next event, they went above and beyond to make my day stress-free, and their prices are very reasonable. The entire experience from start to finish was professional. Thank you ATR, I will be using you again in the near future!

Excellent

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 Nina B

John of ATR Limousine is awesome. He went above and beyond to make sure that the transportation efficiently remained on schedule. He even suggested a place for pictures, which was awesome as I live out of town and didn't know the good background spots in the area. (He was... Read More right - the pictures at that location were pretty.) He was professional and friendly. I will definitely be referring friends/family/associates to ATR Limousine and using them again in the future.

Good Limo Service, AMAZING Driver

Reviewed on 9/23/2012 Larissa B

Although we were charged a $100 for an extra 15 minutes, something we are pretty upset about because we thought we were getting it for free and could have walked across the street to our reception rather than drive across the street in the limo...I do have to say we had the most... Read More amazing driver Dave, who made my day so much easier! Every time I turned around, Dave was there to lend a helping hand. Whether he was carrying my dress or flowers, helping my mom, bridesmaids or 5 year old niece, Dave was always there with a smile and words of wisdom for me, the bride.

Ontime, reliable, and professional

Reviewed on 9/16/2012 Kyle K

They arrived early, didn't charge us when we went over the time we reserved our limos/cars by a little, and they even called the day before just to make sure they had everything right and ensure that the big day would go smoothly. Great limo service (and the Rolls Royce is worth... Read More the price)!

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 8/19/2012 Matthew B

Extremely professional service. They really did an excellent job from the time I contacted them to the day of my wedding. They were very flexible in working with us to transport people to different places at different times. I'd recommend them to anyone.

over the top

Reviewed on 6/02/2012 Michelle R

John and Dave were unbelievable! they were so helpful with even more than just limos, they helped me with my dress and doors etc. We even used this company for my bachelorette party. I would highly recommend them and their services

Transporation at it's finest!

Reviewed on 8/19/2011 Viktoria D

I am so completely happy we went with ATR Limousine! John was our driver for both transportation to the ceremony and also for our getaway car. He showed up in the stretch Navigator and was on time, friendly and very helpful. He even got a riding companion on the way to the... Read More venue, my dress! He popped some champagne for us ladies and we were on our way to the ceremony, we arrived in perfect timing for John to go fetch the men at their hotel. John came back with the Rolls Royce in perfect timing for photo ops at the close of our wedding. He had another bottle of champagne waiting for us and let us have full use of the Rolls! He was very professional at all times yet still had a laid back personality. We got to our hotel and he let us get a couple more pictures with that gorgeous car and he was on his way...I asked him to let me know he got home okay, and the next day he sent me an email letting me know he did so. I would recommend ATR Limousine to any bride to be, or anyone in need of transportation! I know if any of my family ever needs a limo, they will be going to ATR!

Great!

Reviewed on 7/11/2011 Laurie M

ATR was fabulous! The owner, John was our driver in the rolls royce and he was so great, even gave me a dollar to put in my shoe for good luck! We had champagne waiting for us and everything! The service was friendly and professional and the cars were very clean. I highly... Read More recommend ATR.