Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Bow2010

6250 Carmel Station Avenue, Charlotte, NC (704) 807-3456

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Ashtyn Z

WOW! I don't have words to describe the happiness I feel with our choice of Crown Alley Films for videographer of our wedding. After receiving our full wedding video (about 8 weeks after the event), I watched the entire 40 minute movie with tears in my eyes. There is also... Read More separate sections for full ceremony, toasts, extra scenes and the wedding movie trailer included on each (3 total) DVD. I watched moments occurring on the video that I didn't even remember happening through the whirlwind of our special day. Being able to relive our ceremony and seeing the party that was our reception in real time was such a treat, and better yet- we can relive it over and over again because we have it on DVD forever. Alan and Ian are absolute professionals, such a pleasure to work with and manage to capture the small moments of the day so beautifully. I don't feel like any review I can write will do their work justice. Coming from a Bride who was looking to save a buck here and there throughout the wedding planning process, please do not spare the expense of this incredible videographer. You will cherish seeing the day in real time in a way you don't even undertstand until your wedding day is over and you realize there is so much you don't remember. Pictures are wonderful, but seeing the interactions and hearing the words on video is irreplaceable. For example: My (now) husband left his printed vows in his rented tux pocket and returned the tux with the vows still there. He also didn't have them saved on his computer. Thusly, if it weren't for Crown Alley, I would not be able to remember those beautiful words he promised to me, because honestly, all I remember in that moment was telling myself not to cry. I promise you, the money to have your wedding filmed is beyond worth it, and Crown Alley Films will you give you exactly what you're looking for. I could not be happier with the final product we received and I will forever be thankful we used this incredible vendor. Do yourself a favor and book Crown Alley!

2017-08-19T09:42:05 Response from the vendor

WOW Ashtyn!! I am speechless, but here goes: thank you SO much! We absolutely loved being a part of your amaaaazing wedding and we loved making your film. I am so thrilled that the final movie means this much to you. You've made my week,... Read Less Read More

Seriously best in the business!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Bailey T

I absolutely love Alan and the work he has done not only on my wedding, but I've also had two close friends and a sister use him for their weddings as well! Everyone has come away so happy with the results. He has such an wonderful sense of professionalism, dedication, and... Read More modern creativity in his content creation. He truly pays attention to the important details. After a long search, we chose Alan due to his amazing portfolio and affordable pricing and we couldn't have been happier. I have to admit, we were somewhat hesitant to spend a portion of our budget on a videographer, as we thought photos would suffice. I am so happy we moved forward with booking Crown Alley, and I definitely would have regretted not having this video as a documentation of our big day. Absolutely something we will cherish for the rest of our lives!

2015-11-10T12:32:57 Response from the vendor

Wow! I'm loving this Bailey! Thank you SOOO much! Cheers to you and Drew! :)

Crown Alley Films review

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kellie C

Good afternoon!! I wanted to take this opportunity to personally share feedback on our recent experience in dealing with Crown Alley Films and Allan Daly as it pertains to our daughter's wedding. In a word the the process and end result were simply "spectacular." As you... Read More prepare for a once in a lifetime event, such as a wedding, you can only hope that the largest and smallest of details go according to plan. Dealing with Crown Alley Films, far exceeded our expectations throughout the process and Allan's personal touch and engaging approach was "top shelf". Allan was like a Ninja, ever-present, but never seen!! Some of the scenes are priceless and he brought it all together in a wonderful video that captured the sentiment, warmth and excitement of the day. Can't commend or thank Crown Alley Films enough for their outstanding performance, partnership and end product. Ready, willing and able to recommend them to anyone who needs a videographer to capture the reality of any special event. Regards, Steve and Maureen Canosa

2015-10-27T13:46:05 Response from the vendor

Wow Steve and Maureen! Thank you SO much for the fab words! You've made our week! :)

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Colleen H

Alan and Crown Alley Films videographed our wedding in April of 2017 and we could not have made a better decision in picking someone to film our day. They were such a joy to work with, both personally and professionally. From the first time we met with Alan, we knew that he... Read More would be outstanding, and it's so easy to say that he exceeded all of our expectations. The way Alan and his crew captured our day was so beautiful and elegant that we didn't want the videos to end! It was as if we were right back in the church and on the dance floor. The movie that he puts together is something we will cherish forever. The attention to detail and thoughtfulness that go into it makes it feel like we are watching a Hollywood film. I would recommend Alan and Crown Alley to anyone. They truly were the perfect choice!

2017-08-03T06:17:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you SOOOOO much Colleen! Cheers to you and Scott! :)))

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Ashley W

INCREDIBLE! We knew we were in great hands the second we first spoke with Alan and saw samples of his beautiful work. As a wedding planner (and sister of the bride), I can honestly say he is one of the best I’ve worked with. He is so friendly, easy-going, and professional.... Read More Beyond that, he was able to seamlessly capture my sister and her husband’s wedding day so perfectly- watching their video is truly magical. We cannot thank Alan and Crown Alley Films enough and recommend him to everyone!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Brittney M

Everyone in Charlotte and the surrounding area should use Crown Alley!!! Alan is incredibly talented, detail oriented, patient , flexible and fun!! I had overwhelming rave reviews from friends and family whom I shared the trailer with. We just finished watching our movie and we... Read More laughed a lot and cried happy tears thanks to his capturing of our special day. I debated for a short time if I wanted to spend the money on a video, and I am eternally grateful to my mom and wedding planner for insisting on it. As everyone says, the day goes by SO fast and you're so busy as the bride and groom, that you miss so much. It was awesome to relive it all and enjoy the moments one or both of us missed. I am quite sure Alan stayed longer than he was obligated in order to catch a few more special memories for us. His customer service is best in class.

2016-07-26T11:54:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you SOOO much Brittney! You're the best! Cheers to you and Matt! :)

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Jenny M

I know what you're probably thinking... paying a videographer isn't really in the budget, or maybe the price is a little steeper than you thought... THROW THOSE THOUGHTS OUT! Ian was our videographer at our wedding and he was the kindest, most professional person, and able to... Read More capture every moment. The wedding night flew by, I am so glad I will have a video to look back on that will help me re-live my favorite day. These guys are simply the best and you should book them, hands down.

2016-04-06T14:37:02 Response from the vendor

Thanks SO much Jennifer! What a wedding! We were going through all the fab footage today and we're super excited to edit it into your movie! Cheers to you and Ben!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Chrissy O

Brilliant would be the word and more! Meeting Alan on the first day, we we're impressed as to how he showed his professionalism and expertise.He carefully laid out every details for us.During the wedding day, he was able to adjust with other vendors while at the same time do his... Read More job! For brides and grooms, Crown Alley Films is the treat you'll give yourselves in reliving your wedding day! He's worth every penny! We cannot thank him and Ian enough. We are excited to see our video and replay it over and over.

Simply THE Best

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Alexandra Z

Alan did an excellent job as our wedding videographer! Booking with Crown Alley Films was easily one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process. The finished product exceeded expectations. We have loved gifting our wedding video to our parents also, who... Read More absolutely loved Alan’s work as well. The video gets more special each time we watch it. Alan did an excellent job capturing the details and emotions of the day. He was also a pleasure to work with. We felt we could trust Alan and enjoyed how simple he made the process, which we felt was a huge benefit during the course of our wedding planning. If you are on the fence about booking a videographer… do it, and book with Crown Alley! Alan’s level of talent and professionalism are unmatched.

Reviewed on 12/03/2015

There is so much I can say about Crown Alley Films. The moment we met Alan and saw examples of his work, we knew right away we wanted to work with him. Alan is so easy going, such a pleasure to work with, and has such a talent. On the wedding day, you didn't even know he was... Read More there, but he ended up capturing every sweet moment. Everybody that has viewed our wedding trailer raved about it. One of the comments made was, "That has to be one of the better wedding videos I've seen in a long time. I love that the vows were included." And my husband and I completely agree. We've only had our full wedding video for a week, but have watched it five times with our families. Each time, we find something different- details we didn't notice, moments we didn't see, were all captured beautifully. Alan is good at what he does and has such a passion for it, and it shows in his work. We've loved every minute of working with Alan and would gladly recommend Crown Alley Films to anybody!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 pamela g

I just can’t say enough about how much we adore our DVD! Nearly 8 months ago one of our most cherished days was captured by Alan in a most phenomenal way. The joy we received from his production of our daughters wedding began with its timely arrival and when I first laid eyes on... Read More the beautiful DVD case cover, I was delighted. But the minute we started watching it we were in awe. The final product was breathtaking. We viewed it again and again. Alan’s work is extraordinary in so many ways. Right off the bat, his informal interview of the couple is endearing and provides the perfect setting for the treat to come. The DVD is divided into chapters including a trailer, movie, full ceremony, extra shots and even the toasts as a stand-a-lone chapter. The trailer was perfect for showing to friends and to this day I cannot watch it without tears. From his full capture to his editing, he’s got talent! And the music was perfect. But Alan’s presence at the wedding makes it even better! He was always personable and very patient when we got a little behind schedule. A number of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed interacting with him. Yet he was unobtrusive-something else our guests noticed. Having been to weddings where the opposite was true, I can understand how difficult it must be to try to film at the center of the action without being a distraction. Truly professional. And truly appreciated. My only regret is that it has taken me so long to write this…he was deserving of it many months ago. We’re thankful for those who stunningly capture life’s precious moments for those of us who don’t share such talent and highly recommend Crown Alley for such an occasion! Mother of the bride

A beautiful memory

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Felicia T

Alan is the best! He is very passionate about his work and he works hard at it. He is punctual and gets the job done. Although he has done it a million times, which makes for perfect work, he makes you feel like your wedding is the first and best of all time. We can not wait to... Read More see his work with our video, and it will be a piece to keep and watch over and over. Alan is your video man for sure!

Great video

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Elisabeth C

Since the first call I made to Crown Alley films to inquire about the prices and the logistics for my daughter's wedding, I knew I found a reliable and a great team to work with. My calls and emails were answered promptly and the prices as well as the content of the video were... Read More discussed to me and everything was easy and straight forward. I still watch the video and love it !

2015-10-30T12:30:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Claudia!

Priceless Memories

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Tiffany K

can't say enough wonderful things about Alan and Crown Alley. As a bride, I never thought I wanted a video of our wedding having recalled grainy videos of other family member's wedding, with awful lightening and horrible sound. However, this is not what you get with a wedding... Read More movie from Crown Alley. Our movie of our wedding at the Urban Garden is simply breathtaking and transports you back to the excitement, emotion and love of the day every time you watch it. Aside from saying yes to my then fiancé when he proposed, it was one of the best decisions I made when wedding planning. I highly recommend Crown Alley!!

2015-10-27T09:35:58 Response from the vendor

Ah you are the best Tiffany! Thank you SO much! :)

Absolutely amaaaazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Chelsea R

Your search stops here!!! Crown Alley Films is absolutely amaaaazing!! They were so easy to work with and so helpful along the whole way. After the first meeting with Alan we were so excited for Crown Alley to capture our big day! And we could not have been moe happy with the... Read More finished product! We laughed and cried all through our movie and are so happy to have those memories forever to relive and cherish! They captured all the small sweet memories and fun that we all had our wedding day! Ian and Josh were so amazing to work with the day of, they captured everything so beautifully and without being invading at all! I am so impressed with the video, trailer and full ceremony pieces, crown alley is definitely the way to go! If you are debating whether or not to do a wedding video, do yourself a favor and ask Alan for a sample of his work and you will see why everyone is raving about crown alley films!! If you want something you can cherish and relive over and over again go with crown alley!!!

The ONLY Choice

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Maya C

Simply put - if you are looking for a wedding video that is out of this world, your search ends here. I could really go on and on about Alan and Crown Alley, but I will just say that he is phenomenal to work with and the videos that Crown Alley produces are simply amazing.... Read More Before I was engaged, I started looking at random vendors and ran across the Crown Alley page. I was immediately impressed by their portfolio, and when it came time for me to select a videographer, I knew exactly which one I wanted. In fact, aside from ensuring that the church and pastor were available on my date, my top priority was making sure that Crown Alley was! I didn't even care what my dress looked like...just as long as Crown Alley was there to film me in it. :) The work speaks for itself. You know that when you enjoy watching videos of complete strangers you will love watching the video featuring you and your spouse. My husband and I love (gross understatement) our highlight trailer and all of the videos provided on our final DVD/USB drive. Our parents, friends, family, and guests are equally impressed by the final product. I recommend Crown Alley without the slightest reservation and truly can't think of any other choice when it comes to wedding videography in the Charlotte area. Thank you, Alan, Ian, and Chris!!

Obsessed with our Wedding Video

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Kristin W

We couldn't be happier with the way our wedding video turned out! Alan and his team were able to capture all of our special moments and we will cherish this for the rest of our lives! Absolutely LOVE our video.

2015-10-15T11:05:56 Response from the vendor

You rock Kristin! Thank you so much! :)

Crown Alley is THE BEST!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Katie A

I could not be more pleased with having Crown Alley be our videographer! From our first interview with Alan, we knew he was the perfect guy for the job - I mean, his work speaks for itself (AMAZING!) but then he is just such a great and genuine guy to boot. So professional and... Read More fun to have around on your big day - also they worked in perfect harmony with our photographer. The DVD we received is our most precious and cherished wedding day reminder - even our friends have asked to watch it again because they loved his work so much. Crown Alley is worth every penny and so much more!

2015-10-15T11:04:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much Katie! :)

Outstanding! Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Brandi M

I would recommend Crown Alley to anyone. They did an outstanding job with our wedding video. Alan and Ian were both a pleasure to work with and very helpful.

2015-10-15T11:02:29 Response from the vendor

You are the best Brandi! Thank you so much!

Couldn't have asked for anything better!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Elizabeth H

I originally wasn't going to include videography in my wedding budget but at the urging of my dad, we went with Crown Alley and I'm SO glad we did. As the bride, there are so many aspects of the wedding day that you don't see, don't remember, or simply don't appreciate due to... Read More the excitement of the day and seeing it all on video after the fact was really special. Alan and his team were great to work with and easily accessible throughout the whole process. The finished product exceeded our expectations in that it looked like a professional film and even the case looked like something I would buy in the store. I will definitely be watching this video for many years to come and I hope all other brides consider Crown Alley as their videographer.

2015-10-15T11:01:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much Elizabeth! Cheers to you you and Travis!

BEST VIDEOGRAPHER EVER

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Lynn L

Alan and the Crown Alley team made all of our dreams come true! I knew I wanted Alan from the first moment he was referred to me, because I went to his site and was watching the trailers and found myself bawling like a baby over couples I didn't even know...I couldn't even... Read More imagine what i would be like if that was me! So I sought him out and he was available for our date! Alan did an absolutely phenomenal job with our video. I've already watched it several times (not including the 50 times I watched the trailer) and have cried each and every time (happy tears of course!) Our trailer has only been up on Facebook for 3 days and it already has over 110 likes, and like 30 comments! I've even gotten comments from people I don't even know saying they were crying watching it and that Alan was able to capture our genuine joy and happiness in this video. I am so happy we have this treasure to show our children and grandchildren etc. This is truly a dream, I cannot speak highly enough of their work, it is perfection!!! I also want to take a moment to talk about how genuinely kind Alan is as a person. We went through a rough time where we thought we would have to postpone the wedding because of our jobs/school and Alan was completely understanding, kind, and supportive. He offered us support in a very tough time, and I don't know many vendors who would do that. We ended up having the wedding on our original date and it was absolutely perfect in every way! Our day was magical and so special and having Alan there to capture it all on video for us to relive it time and time again is so incredibly wonderful it brings me to tears (literally crying writing this review...could not be happier!!)!! Thank you SO much Alan and Crown Alley... I would recommend you to ANY bride!!!!

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Georgia G

Crown Alley Films is absolutely amazing! We are extremely pleased with our wedding movie and trailer. It was so much fun reliving our wedding day when we watched the video. I posted the trailer on Facebook and I had people coming up to me afterwards telling me how beautiful... Read More it was and that they had never seen anything like it! I completely agree!! Alan is so talented, professional and nice. He makes you feel at ease at all times. We recommend him to everyone looking for a videographer, you will not be disappointed!!!

A Day to Remember...

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Maria T

Crown Alley did an amazing job documenting our wedding and all the special moments. It is was amazing re-living that special day through his fantastic video. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND choosing him for your video needs on this special day. It goes by so fast and with this amazing video... Read More my husband and I are able to relive the day over and over. He goes above and beyond and really captures the meaning of each special moment...it is so touching and authentic. One of the best investments I made for the wedding.

Love my video!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Jackie K

Alan captured my wedding in a way that I'll never forget. So worth spending money to be able to watch the whole day over and over again. To see the ceremony and reception....and to see things that you didn't even see the day of. We love love love our video!!

Crown Alley Films...so glad my daughter found them!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014

This is what I wrote to Crown Alley after viewing the video highlights reel of my daughter's wedding....(see below) I could not be more pleased with Alan Daly, his assistant and the quality of work. Worth every penny! ------------------------------------------------ Alan,... Read More Words can not express the joy I feel when viewing the "highlights" from our daughter's wedding day video! It brought tears of happiness to my eyes; to see the wedding as if I was a guest instead of the mother who was too busy to relax and REALLY SEE the encompassing wedding day unfold, was heavenly. Your work is truly exceptional. It is evident that you put your heart and soul into your projects with countless hours of filming, editing, and creating an artful, premiere video. Thank you so much for a magical, never ending wedding day that will be watched endless times and treasured for unending years. I am visiting Colby this weekend so that I can view the video in its entirety with her. She is anxious to see my reaction. She and Michael loved every minute of the video and are so thankful for the opportunity to relive their wondrous wedding day at the Biltmore in Asheville NC. Many thanks to Crown Alley films (aka YOU ; ) Mother of the bride, Martie Wells