E-Motions Video & Photo

Sahuarita, AZ

E-Motions Video & Photo

$$

PO Box 506, Sahuarita, AZ

Litza and Angel were AMAZING!

Reviewed on 5/19/2013 Stephanie D

My husband and I were amazed at how friendly Litza and Angel from E-motions were! We were comfortable with them right from the beginning. Their prices were reasonable and we had great coverage of our wedding. They were easy to get a hold of with any questions or concerns. The day of the wedding they made my husband and I feel at ease. I would highly recommend Litza and Angel from E-motions to everyone!

simply wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/13/2013 Amy G

E-motions did our photography and videography and they were absolutely amazing! The couple, Angel and Litza spend time getting to know you and your loved ones before the wedding. And they stayed for all the events- giving their care and attention to every detail. A great couple to use for your special event!

AMAZING!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2011 Rachelle B

Litza and Angel are amazing to work with. They are easy going and know exactly how to capture those moments you will want to remember forever. My husband and I have enjoyed working with them over the last 10 months. He was not looking forward to engagment photos and Litza was able to make him relax and have a great time. These are the best photos we have and have cherished them. We just got married and saw some of the proofs from our wedding and the pictures are beautiful. The moments that they captured are priceless. They were able to capture the moment my husband first saw me walking down the aisle. THEY ARE AMAZING!!!!

Best ever!

Reviewed on 3/06/2011 Stevie B

The kind staff at E-Motions Video did an excellent job at our wedding, and I am so glad we purchased the wedding highlights video! After I received it, I watched it 3 times in a row - my eyes were puffy from crying and I cannot believe how hard they hit it on the nail! I feel like the highlights video really CAPTURED everyone's personality, especially mine! E-Motions Video did such a wonderful job, this was the best present ever!!!!!!!

Amazing family-owned & operated team!

Reviewed on 1/03/2011 LaShuna G

From the minute we met Litza and Angel, I felt a sense of warmth, passion, and dedication to capturing what weddings are all about- love! The whole team of photographers and videographers were with us every step of the way, from helping us set up a payment plan to getting our final DVD and photos to us. During the engagement photos, ceremony, and reception, everyone was very professional- I hardly noticed they were there, which was exactly what we wanted! Thank you so much Litza, Angel, and family for wonderful service and the pleasure of working with you to make sure our special day will last forever!! LaShuna & Rafael

The best wedding decision other than the groom :)

Reviewed on 12/05/2010 Amanda L

Words cannot describe e_motions video...Their work speaks for itself. They captured the most touching moments from my wedding and I can not thank them enough! Almost everytime I see my parents my mom wont let me leave with out putting my wedding video in to watch ... and its been two years. I recommend their services to everyone I know. They really do phenomenal work

Memorable

Reviewed on 12/04/2010 Peggy A

Litza and Angel did such a beautiful job - we have watched the DVD several times and every time we notice something else special about our daughter's wedding day. I sincerely appreciate all the time and effort they put into making our daughter's video absolutely perfect!!! Thanks again for everything you guys did to make a little girl's day so very special. Peg and Dave Ahlemeyer

Their name says it all

Reviewed on 12/04/2010 Charlotte B

Litza, Angel, their son and daughter-in-law were absolutely wonderful. They were very professional and took the time to add that personal touch. I couldn't believe my eyes when I viewed the video of our wedding. It was amazing! I still cry every time I watch it. There are so many great things I could tell about them and their work. But a couple of things I would like to highlight is their attention to every little detail and how they bonded with us in such a short time. Everytime I watch the video I feel like they had known us for so long. They knew what type of style to edit the video in to fit our personalities, the music, what clips to add, etc. Everything was perfect. They truly captured our day, emotions and all.

We love E-motions video...

Reviewed on 12/04/2010 Benita M

We were so blessed to have Litza and Angel as our photographer/videographer. They were terrific in so many ways, patient and helpful. But most of all, the pictures and the video captured every emotion. Great job!"

Great video service

Reviewed on 12/04/2010 Chrystal L

Litza and Angel are just the best! We don't get tired of watching our wedding video! A+

First rate

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Brad F

I have been to two weddings where Angel & Litza were doing the videography. In both instances they were very helpful to the family. The end product was not just a video of the wedding but an experience to be enjoyed over and over. I would reccomend e-Motions Video to any one getting ready to get hitched! This is a caring family and it shows in their artistry. Cheers~ T.B. Farrer

Priceless!!!

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Jamie J

As a bride, my wedding day was the most special day of my life. I wanted to make sure that I would remember all of the little details years later. Litza was such a pleasure to work with. She and her family went above and beyond to create the most beautiful wedding video for a very affordable price. Most of the time I didn't even know that they were there. They were so unobtrusive and really remained in the background while still capturing such beautiful moments between my husband and me and our families. My husband and I just celebrated our anniversary and I am so grateful that I have my video to remind me of all of those wonderful memories. Thank you Litza and family for being so professional and capturing all of the "e-motions" of the day!

Fantastic Customer Service!

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Sara M

My girlfriend got married in Dec 19 of last year and I was in her wedding party. She was on a very tight budget and Litza and Angel worked with my friend. They went above and beyond. Litza even helped pin the boutonnieres on the groomsmens' lapels. She helped make the day so easy going. And when we saw the pictures, wow!! And the video!! It truly makes a difference to get quality video. My friend was really happy that she got both video AND pictures afterwards. Later, when I decided to get Senior pictures for my college graduation, I called Litza and Angel. Litza made it so fun to model for her. The pictures were breath-taking. Everyone went on and on about them. I can't wait for Litza to do my engagement shoot and my wedding pictures!!

Professioanls

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Gina M

As a professional harpist and musician, I have had the wonderful opportunity to perform in a wedding where Litza and Angel where the photographers. They were very professional, and I would recommend them as photographers for any special event. Gina McClancy

Garcia Wedding '08

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Patricia G

My husband and I used E-Motions Video for our Wedding in '08. We couldn't have been more pleased with them and their work. They were wonderful throughout the entire day. Angel and Litza went to my house in the morning while I was preparing for my wedding day and captured important moments that I will always remember. They went to the ceremony and the reception and captured all of the important and emotional moments there as well. They were very professional and treated all of us with dignity and respect. The end product was sensational!!! My husband and I absolutely loved the DVD. I would highly recommend E-Motions Video to anyone who would truly like to capture the moments that turn into wonderful memories to look back on!!! Always, Patricia and Miguel Garcia.

Don't pass on this video service!!!

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Allan J

My wife and I decided we wanted a video of our wedding. At first I thought I could record it with someone operating my own camcorder but we quickly decided against that when we attended a friends wedding and saw them try to do that. We were very particular and did lots of searching in the Tucson area. We contacted at least 10 outfits and were most impressed with e-motions video b/c they met us at a time and location of our convenience and had very reasonable prices. More over, Angel and Litza are extremely nice and personable. They spent alot of time planning with us for our video service and it became evident they take pride in producing a quality video. They made a beautiful video montage for our reception that everybody loved. Our wedding video was stunning and much more than we expected. Overall this was a tremendous experience and we will use their services for other life events. We have looked at our photos a few times in the past 3 years but have watched our video with friends much more. The video we received captures that day much better than the photos did. If you are contemplating a video of a special event I highly recommend e-motions video.

Blessed

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Anneliese H

I loved working with Litza and Angel. They were very professional yet personable. The photos and video they captured are priceless. I can’t thank them enough for creating lifelong memories.

The best!!!

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Eleisha C

Beautiful photography, stunning video quality! Angel & Litza are very pleasant and professional people to work with.

Reasurance

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Alejandra J

Litza and Angel are great. I do not hesitate recommending them. They are very knowledgeable with the procedures of the ceremony. I love looking at my video and the wedding story. I am so thankful that I have this to remember this special day. They did a wonderful job. Angel and Litza are so friendly that it does feel like you have a great friend taking video. They are also great photographers as Litza took our family pictures and did an amazing job. Thank you both so much!

Professional and Friendly

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Melanie L

We are very happy with the finished product. They were very professional and friendly!

High quality vediographer in Tucson

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 LI Q

We are really happy that we found E-motions company, and their products and service are high quality, they are the one of those best you can totally trust.

Rogers Family Photos

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 JAIME R

E-Motions Video does amazing work! My family pictures came out so perfect and they captured every perfect moment. They truely have an eye for photography.

Absolutely Wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Lesley W

Litza and Angel made my fiance and I feel so comfortable on the day of our engagement shoot. The variety of pictures and poses was really fun to go through and we even included our dog in some of them! I can't wait for the wedding!

Amazed Guest

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Raquel L

I have seen the amazing results of E-Motions Video and was lucky enough to sit in on a wedding they collaborated with a couple of years ago and I was amazed by the quality of their work and the impecable attention to detail. I have friends that have used them for their weddings and the results were AMAZING! I will be attending another wedding they are involved in in the summer and I cannot wait to see the beautiful results!

Very professonal and helpful

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Holli L

They do a wonderful job and are willing to help with any aspect of the wedding. I would highly recommend them. You won't be sorry.

Send Email