WE BRING THE PARTY TO YOU!

DFW's #1 Bartending Service bringing 17+ years of experience in providing clients with the most professional and best-in-class bartending service. No matter the occasion, our mission is to provide you with a customized bartending solution to meet your event needs. Certified, Insured, Affordable

Bar + Drinks

Bartenders, Beer, Champagne, Liquor, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Signature Cocktails, Wine

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Catie S

JC Bartending was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. They helped with everything from initial questions to helping with the shopping list. On the big day, they arrived on time and ready to go. Both bartenders were extremely helpful and pleasant while keeping every... Read More glass in the room full. We could not have asked for a better group of people to work with.

2017-04-06T10:21:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review. We appreciate your business!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Courtney P

These guys were great and Roxanne was so easy to communicate with pre and post wedding!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Chris K

We were very impressed with this company. We hired them 4 days before our wedding after our scheduled bartending company cancelled on us. Their price was very affordable and they were available. The manager Roxanne provided us with helpful information on how much to purchase... Read More and what to purchase for our wedding. The bartender Andrew was very friendly, helpful, professional and dependable. My wife & I would recommend this company to everyone. Thanks Roxanne & Andrew for all your help, yall were a lifesaver!

2016-08-16T09:33:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all the feedback we receive on our services and staff. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Eucerian L

They are a very professional bartending service with friendly, helpful and awesome bartenders. Their price is very affordable for both bartending and security. The manager is very helpful and responsive to answering all our questions and providing us with helpful ideas to help... Read More stay on budget and have an awesome party for our reception. Thanks JC!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Ellen P

These guys were awesome and so professional!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Leah C

JC bartending is great. The shopping list was great! We order a little more than they quoted and we had a little left. They answered all questions in a timely manner. Austin was the bartender, for a 150 person wedding with probably 75 drinking, and I looked up and the line was... Read More down the venue. I looked up again a couple minutes later and there were maybe 3 people in line. He was quick and the drinks were good. They are competitively priced and super professional. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Devan H

When I met the lady who runs this she was awesome! But the bartender they sent to us may 18th 2017, was terrible. He was supposed to be there at 4:00pm but didn't show up until about 5:30pm we were supposed to start serving at 5:00pm. He didn't give people the champagne flutes... Read More for the champagne he didn't know what wine was what. He would rinse people's wine glasses out and give them champagne in it. Even though we had more than enough champagne flutes and wine glasses. He seemed Disinterested and acted like serving people was an inconvenience to him. My whole family was very upset about it. I don't believe this is a bad company, but just one bad employee. I didn't get to meet him but once for a soda, but my parents complained about him almost all the next morning. Really disappointed in this having a good bartender was something very important to me and my family.

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Mary J

Great professional service from start to finish. I highly recommend JC Bartending.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Amber K

They were great at our wedding, would use again! Also gave us a military discount when not all vendors do, definitely appreciated!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016

Zeke is the Best!!! I'm so glad our venue recommended this company. I highly recommend.

2016-10-21T11:05:11 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Roy K

I highly recommend this company. Very professional, great customer service, helpful, affordable and dependable. Thanks Roxanne for all your help and thanks Zeke for the super awesome service.

2016-10-21T11:05:34 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/19/2016

Very professional company. We were very pleased with the bartenders Bert and Corey. The entire process was very easy from booking them to them working our wedding. Roxanne was also very helpful and answered all of our many questions and gave us recommendations of how much to... Read More buy which saved us a lot of money. Thanks JC Bartending for helping to make our wedding so special.

2016-10-21T11:05:47 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

Awesome Bartending Service. I can't say enough great things about this company. They are friendly, professional, efficient, reliable, dedicated, affordable and dependable. They are a definite recommend.

2016-08-16T09:34:19 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/04/2016

We hired JC Bartending for my wedding. They were awesome. We were very impressed with their responsiveness, professionalism and their great customer service. We are very pleased with them. We recommend their services to everyone.

2016-08-04T16:17:21 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Kelly G

Great job! Was a super cute set up and I didn't have to worry about a thing!

2016-07-20T08:52:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Cary S

We hired JC Bartendings bartenders and serve staff to attend to our service needs at our daughters wedding at Thistle Springs Ranch in Cleburne 7/9/2016 and they were truly amazing. They were so friendly, helpful and attentive that we couldn't have asked for better service. They... Read More were very hardworking and our coordinator never had to tell anyone on their staff what needed to be done. Impeccable service would use them again for any event.

2016-08-04T16:15:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all the feedback we receive about our services and staff.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Cary S

2016-07-19T10:37:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review and feedback. We truly appreciate all of our customers and providing the absolute best service!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Katherine J

They did a great job. The only complaint I had is they charge an hour for set up and my wedding party did most of the set up. All they did was tap the kegs and open bottles of wine. The bartenders were great though.

2016-07-18T23:17:20 Response from the vendor

Hello, we are please to hear that our bartenders did a great job for your most memorable day. Thank you for your business and we value your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our 1 hour setup hour fee. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Page G

JC Bartending was great! My wedding was at event1013 in Plano, and the 2 bartenders who tended my wedding were AWESOME. I would strongly recommend them as they help you pre-wedding as well, determining how much alcohol you need and everything else.

2016-07-19T10:37:37 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/26/2016

Great Service to work with. Exceeded all my expectations. I'm so glad that we hired JC Bartending for our wedding.

2016-07-19T10:37:48 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 4/22/2016

JC Bartending was referred to me by my venue and I'm so glad that I choose to use their service. Roxanne took care of my reservation. She answered every question I had (which I had a lot) she provided me with a shopping list of how much to buy (very helpful). The bartenders... Read More that she sent Tammy & Chris took great care of all of us. They helped with everything they made drinks, made us laugh, picked up trash of tables, cleaned bar, help load what was left and always had a smile of their faces. They rocked, definitely a great company, great employees!

2016-07-19T10:38:56 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 4/22/2016

JC Bartending provided the best service from beginning to end. I highly recommend. Zeke was awesome.

2016-07-19T10:39:10 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 4/22/2016

I'm so happy that I hired JC Bartending to bartend my wedding. The experience was great from the first initial contact. I spoke with Roxanne who was very personable and gave me a lot of great recommendations. The bartenders Chris & Amber were great. My guests said they were... Read More a lot of fun and their drinks were awesome. They took complete care of the bar. Chris helped my Dad load all the leftover alcohol into his truck and Amber help clean up all the tables and helped clear the tables of all the décor. JC Bartending is an excellent company that I'm very happy that I hired them.

2016-07-19T10:39:41 Response from the vendor

Bartenders are Five Stars!!!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016

I was very happy with the service I received from JC Bartending! Roxanne was very helpful in guiding me to my alcohol purchase. The bartenders at the wedding were outstanding!! Our guests loved them as they were fun, funny, engaging and did a great job attending to the bride and... Read More groom!! FIVE STARS go to them!!

2016-01-21T13:53:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We appreciate all the feedback that we receive about our Bartenders and Services.

Absolutely Great, Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016

The bartenders were absolutely great! Roxanne created a perfect signature drink recipes for our wedding and we couldn't have pictured a better "His & Hers" Signature drinks! The bartenders that managed our day were very professional, fun, helpful and took great care of our... Read More guests! I will definitely use their services again! Highly recommend!

2016-01-21T13:54:28 Response from the vendor

Meet The Manager

Roxanne Johnson

Hello! My name is Roxanne. My role at JC Bartending is the Sales & Administrative Director. I have 12 years of experience in bartending and human resources. I have a passion for bartending and providing clients world class customer service. I am a people person and I enjoy meeting new people.