Julia McNally Fine Art & Live Event Painting

Available for travel worldwide.

Engaged? Let's chat!

Julia will capture the magic of your special day on canvas! The completed painting is a gift that is cherished for generations. If your event has passed, a painting can still be created using your photographs. Whether she's painting the ceremony "I Do's" or first dance as a married couple, guests love to watch the painting evolve throughout the night. She interacts with them, even encouraging guests to peek over her shoulder & take pictures as the scene unfolds! After the wedding, the painting is taken to her studio to refine the details & colors. She offers touch-ups at no additional charge to ensure you are 100% satisfied with the completed painting. Hanging hardware is attached to the back so it is ready to hang upon delivery. Contact Julia today for availability & more information!

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Dallas, TX Available for travel worldwide. (517) 231-9044

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Haley H

Julia did a painting at our wedding this past July! When I had questions she was always so great about answering them and making sure I was happy! Our painting turned out INCREDIBLE and it is seriously the most memorable thing from our wedding and we are so glad we will have it... Read More to cherish forever. You won't regret having Julia paint your wedding. She's the best!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Sarah M

We are so in love with our beautiful painting done by Julia! We wanted to do something unique and different and are SO thankful that my mom found Julia to do a hand painted image of one of our favorite wedding moments! Julie is incredibly professional and one of the kindest... Read More people you will ever meet! Not only is her work exquisite, but our wedding guests LOVED watching Julia work throughout the reception! We can not recommend Julia enough!! She is phenomenal, and you will forever cherish her painting like we do!

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Alaina M

I am so glad that after countless hours of searching I came across Julia’s page. She created the most beautiful painting for me. I could not have imagined anything more beautiful. It’s absolutely perfect. Julia was a dream to work with, and she made sure everything was exactly... Read More how I wanted it. Everyone who attended the wedding is still raving about how amazing she is. I sent her some pictures of my MeeMee who passed away last June. We were incredibly close and I wanted her to be a part of my big day. Julia Included her in the painting for me. This is something that I will cherish for the rest of my life. If you want a live event painting, Julia is hands down the best.

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Hannah R

We love Julia! She is a must for your wedding!!! Not only is Julia's painting talent so incredible, her kindness and sweet personality makes her such a joy to have at your wedding. Special tip: If you have young flower girls or ring bearers - place them at a table near Julia.... Read More She provides the best and most mesmerizing entertainment for them with her painting! We were beyond thrilled when my mother-in-law gifted us Julia's services at our wedding and she truly went above and beyond in capturing our first dance and the overall feeling of our reception. She delivered our painting to our home and we loved getting to visit with her and recap all of the beauty and fun of the day. We plan to hang our painting in our living room where all of our guests will see it. It is something we will ALWAYS hold near and dear to our hearts. We recommend Julia a million times over!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kelli H

I absolutely LOVED having Julia at my wedding reception doing a live painting. First, how cool is it to have a piece of fine art come from your wedding?! So fun and so different from any photo taken at the reception. Her painting was something special for my non-dancing guests... Read More to watch and talk about....they loved watching the progression throughout the night. Another thing I loved about Julia....I loved her previous live wedding paintings (they were all very realistic in color) but I LOVED the colors in the commissioned portraits she's done for clients (they were bold, bright and vibrant). I asked if she was open to doing something a little outside the box and go a little rogue on the color palette and throw my wedding color palette into the painting. She happily obliged which I was thankful for and the result turned out AMAZING! She took the painting home the night of the wedding to add the finishing touches and it wasn't too long after that she hand delivered the painting to our house. I absolutely LOVE seeing the painting hanging on my wall and I am reminded of my fun and special my wedding night. Thank you Julia for being a big part of making my wedding night so special!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Cindy T

Julia was fabulous at our daughters wedding 5/20/2017! So many guests enjoyed watching her! She is a pleasure to deal with when making the arrangements. Payments, etc. Sign her up. It will be worth every penny you spent!!Cindy T

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Allysson K

Julia live painted my wedding ceremony, and the picture turned out amazing!!! It was so fun for guests to see her painting as they walked in to be seated. A fun way of entertaining guests with a beautiful picture you get to keep!! I got so many compliments on this painting and... Read More it's all due to Julia!!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Tammy W

Julia McNally's talent is astonishing! She effortlessly captured the magical atmosphere of the wedding my husband and I recently attended. She was amazing to watch in action. Personable and highly professional, she blew us away with her talent. She captured the essence and magic... Read More of this unforgettable evening in the most stunning way! We plan to secure her services for our son's wedding.

Julia McNally

Color enthusiast. Dreamer. Observer. Dallas based, award-winning painter Julia McNally is available for travel to destinations worldwide. She captures the joy of ceremonies, receptions, & other events by rhythmically balancing loose yet accurate brushwork with a bold, energetic color palette. Her emergence into live wedding painting naturally transpired from her passion for figurative & urban oil painting. ​ In addition to painting, Julia enjoys traveling, going to museums, & experiencing all of life's greatest joys with her husband & Havanese. She'd love to hear from you, so say hello!