1485 Willow River Run, Grayson, GA (404) 277-7914

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Ashley H

I highly recommend Nikki Adair! She captured the exact wedding invitation design I was looking for after a two minute phone conversation and a few Pinterest boards! She was cost-effective, timely, and extremely detailed! I used her for shower invitations, rehearsal invitations,... Read More escort cards, welcome schedules, and bag tags. I have also recommended her to 3 close friends who have all used her as well. Nikki made my wedding planning so much easier, and she will do the same for yours!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015

Nikki was able to uniquely capture the vision I had for my wedding and bring it to life. Her attention to detail and creativity sets her apart from other wedding vendors. I appreciate Nikki's professionalism, beautiful designs, quick response time and passion for what she does.... Read More La Belle Fete created exquisite invitations, programs, floral arrangements and provided high quality linens and glassware for my wedding. I highly encourage brides to partner with Nikki to plan and create your special day!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Ensley W

Nikki was absolutely perfect to work with. I knew what style of invitation I wanted but wasn’t sure how to fit everything together to get the ‘look’ I was going for. She helped me break down all of the different pieces and created something beautiful. I have received numerous... Read More compliments on my invitations. Nikki is passionate about everything she does which is reflected in the high quality of her product. She is also very responsive and works quickly. I would highly recommend!