Is this your business? claim it now

Morgan Trinker Photography

Birmingham, AL

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Wedding

Photo, Social Media Sharing

1660 Valley Ave, Birmingham, AL (801) 554-3257

Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Kelly M

Morgan is amazing to work with! She is professional while being fun and relaxed at the same time. She is so creative and her pictures are beautiful! Highly recommend!

Absolute perfection!

Reviewed on 7/14/2013 Sally K

Morgan is a fantastic photographer and a pleasure to work with. She captured every moment of my wedding beautifully and was so unobtrusive when doing so that every shot is genuine and not forced in the slightest. She listens to you as a bride and truly creates a unique... Read More experience based on your vision. I cannot recommend Morgan enough!

I LOVED HER!

Reviewed on 5/23/2013 Lauren B

Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Morgan is such a sweet and special person and no one can beat her pictures!

Best Vendor Ever

Reviewed on 7/29/2012 Kimberly J

Morgan is tremendously talented. Seriously. We booked Morgan for her combination of traditional and modern styles mixed in with her Southern roots. We picked a package with Morgan that provided 10 hours of coverage from her and a fabulous second shooter, a disc with all of... Read More our images on it, and an engagement session with a disc. Morgan did not miss a single moment at the wedding. Her demeanor and professionalism with our families during portraits and organizing a big group of people to speed up the process. Morgan can also think on her feet. I was devastated when it began to torrential downpour right when we were supposed to have our first look. Outdoors. Morgan found a place on the porch that was beautiful. She also managed to get our family photos done out there, too. The rain miraculously let up 40 minutes before our ceremony, so she was still able to capture the shots we wanted around the grounds of our venue and she came up with some shots I never even thought about. Morgan is really great because I didn't have to provide any direction, she captured our wedding more perfect that I could even imagine. She even helped pin the bouts on our groomsmen when we needed them, too. Morgan takes the time to get to know her clients, blend in seamlessly with the family and friends, and capture the moments without being intrusive or in the way. She's definitely part of our family, and she will be photographing our lives from here on out. She travels the country, so book her already! :-)