Is this your business? claim it now

Aries Limousine

Phoenix, AZ

Wedding

Service Staff, Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

2643 E Adams St, Phoenix, AZ (602) 367-5733

Aries Limo Review

Reviewed on 6/02/2012 Jade Z

Aries Limousine was the only car service I could find in Phoenix that rented beautiful vintage cars. My husband and I drove off after our reception in a 1961 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud, it was the picture perfect end to our wonderful day! I highly recommend them!

The best selection of rides!

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 adele d

I contacted Aries for their great selection of cars. I refused to get the typical stretch limo and the stretch hummer. I opted for the classic 1950 RR Princess, oh my god it was awesome!! Neil (owner) was so great to deal with, always answered my phone calls, very professional... Read More and showed up at my house with a classic 1950's suit. He was great. He did promise to have AC in it by the time my wedding day arrived, and sadly it wasn't installed. On the way to church it was blowing hot air and we had to pull over (very embarrassing) while he checked the engine. Thank God it was a nice day and we were able to make the 30 minute drive with the windows down, not the greatest, but it worked. When I wasn't satisfied with the discount he tried to give, I called to talk to him about it and he graciously gave me 50% credit for the inconvenience. He was so sincere, his customer service is greatly appreciated. Although this was a minor problem I don't want anyone to not go with his services. I just wanted to be honest in my review and let everyone know how nice he was about the refund and AC issue. Hopefully he got it fixed because that was a sweet car to roll in for my wedding day :-)