Beach Bum Vacations

Head office Indianapolis, IN

"Travel the WORLD with us"

To exceed our nationwide travelers' expectations by spreading sunshine, smiles and a warm island breeze so we can create unforgettable honeymoons, destination weddings, vacations and group getaways using our extensive, hands-on knowledgeable service. We are dedicated to you, the 'ultimate beach bum.

Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialists, Head office Indianapolis, IN

Honeymoon of our Dreams

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Emily H

Beach Bum Carey assisted us in selecting the perfect honeymoon getaway! We went to El Dorado Royale Casitas in Mexico for an all-inclusive vacation. The experience was remarkable-- great service, accomodations, food and a bonus honeymoon package to boot. Our room had a small... Read More pool that connected to a lazy river that connected to the main pool with a swim up pool bar! Because we were guests of Beach Bum Carey, we received upgrades and special packages including a couple's massage on the beach, a candlelit dinner on the beach and a gourmet breakfast in bed. Beach Bum Carey made all of our honeymoon planning easy, and we were able to pay for the trip over the span of the year to make it more affordable. We will be using Carey to assist us in planning our future trips.

2015-03-24T09:34:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Beach Bum Vacation’s services, & for your kind words! I really enjoyed reading your comments. I’m very proud of our Beach Bum Team & will definitely share your feedback. We hope that you will continue... Read Less Read More

Kristin is the best!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Emma J

Kristin was our agent and she was AMAZING. I love how they asked what we wanted in a resort, asked for a budget, then found us some amazing locations. We went with El Dorado Maroma and it is the best decision we ever made. I am so thankful I found out about beach bum vacations... Read More on the knot message board. Our honeymoon was unforgettable.

2015-03-24T09:50:37 Response from the vendor

The GREATEST Travel Concierge- Mrs. Lisa Zwissler

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Kennie S

My name is Kennie Slayton and I am a grateful client of Lisa Zwissler of Beach Bum Vacation. God blessed Lisa and I to cross path 5 years ago. We met at a bridal trade show while she was representing Beach Bum Vacation. She introduced herself to me, and told me about the kind of... Read More person she was and how she works... which were honest and straight to the point. She told me I could trust her to deliver DREAM VACATIONS beyond my expectation, and I would NEVER be disappointed in her abilities or services. With that being said... Lisa has been my travel concierge for over 4 1/2 years now. She is ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL and THE BEST at what she does. She's a true perfectionist, because she wants her clients to have a wonderful time in regards to the vacations she books for us. Lisa goes above and beyond her call of duty to ensure the clients she serves receives the best possible service she can give. I call her for advise regarding my annual trips and vacations ideas. She is honest and up-front about things even when I don't want to hear it. (That's what we love about her)She protects my interest as well as my pocket book. My husband William and I trust her wholeheartedly. Lisa has NEVER let us down, and if you choose her as your travel concierge she'll NEVER let you down !

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

Great Service !!! Joanne from Beach Bum Vacations did an excellent job in coordinating our friends and family to our destination wedding in Mexico. The resort was fabulous and the wedding coordinators were wonderful! I couldn't have asked for more!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

Lisa at Beach Bum Vacations did an awesome job with all our travel details for a destination wedding that we attended. We would definitely use her services again. Professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Thank you Lisa!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Beach Bum Nanda for my April 2015 destination wedding at Secrets Silversands. I can’t say enough about Nanda! She is polite, helpful, informative, and above all follows through on her word. When you work with Nanda, you feel as though you are... Read More her only client. We had an amazing experience with Nanda from start to finish. I always felt she had my back throughout the entire planning process. When the first hotel we booked gave away our reception location after we put down a deposit months before, she helped me cancel the wedding and was able to get every single penny back! She then helped me through the entire process again and we ended up planning the wedding of our dreams at Secrets Silversands. Working with Nanda gave me peace of mind. I was able to focus on planning the wedding instead of worrying about travel arrangements of my friends and family. She provided everyone with detailed information about the hotel, including room prices and amenities, so my guests were able to make an informed decision. She provided every single one of my 30 guests unbelievable service and managed to get everyone down to Mexico without any issues! Throughout the entire process she kept me updated via a spreadsheet with my guests arrival and departure times, which helped planning the pre and post wedding events. And the best part of it all, her services are FREE! If you are thinking of planning a destination wedding or even just a vacation, she is your girl. You will not be disappointed! That said, I can’t wait to book all my future Vacations with Nanda!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Amber G

We just returned from St Lucia where we had a destination wedding and honeymoon. BeachBum Lisa was our agent and she was faboul! She was been BEYOND patient with my indecisiveness. She always responded promptly and professionally when I am sure she really wished I would just... Read More make up my mind! We were undecided regarding location she listened to what we wanted and gave us suggestions based on our wants. She gave me detailed information about each and every resort I thought about. We couldn't be happier about choosing beach bum vacations for our wedding and fully intend to continue using them for future trips!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

Beach Bum Justin made booking travel, accommodations and transportation SO quick, easy and painless for my friend's destination wedding!!! I highly recommend him for all destination wedding booking needs -- he is incredibly responsive, friendly, and the trip went off without so... Read More much as a hiccup! Thanks, Justin!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 cassi a

Just wanted to draw attention to Beach Bum Vacations, especially Beach Bum Nanda. She has been nothing but amazing! We leave Sunday for our destination wedding and couldn't be happier that we chose Nanda. She was so informative throughout this whole process, very responsive,... Read More patient, and enthusiastic!! We loved how she kept our entire group in the loop with what was going on and sent out very nice informational emails that included tips and reminders! We also received several perks at Azul Fives through booking with Beach Bums. You guys rock and thanks again!!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Christie B

We will be using Danialle with BeachBum for more future vacations! She was a saint!! So attentive and sweet. Made it so easy for us and our 60 guests to make arrangements to our hotel, Azul Beach in Mexico. All of our guests raved about how accomodating she was and how quick she... Read More was to respond to any questions and emails. As a Bride, Danialle was there when I needed additional back up with my hotel coordinators, her strong relationship with the hotel helped me keep organized and get answers quickly. BeachBums is great, and helped us get affordable rates for our guests at a luxury hotel. We HIGHLY recommend them, and more specifically, Danialle, to everyone!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Jenna S

Beach Bum Danialle was GREAT!!! She was so helpful and always responded so quickly. She helped plan the best honeymoon. We will definitely be using her again in the future! Thanks again Danialle!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Nwamaka U

Our honeymoon was everything we wanted it to be because of Melissa. She is amazing!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Dina F

I worked with Nanda at Beach Bum to help me find the perfect place for my wedding and she did it and it was all so easy! We had a great time and didn't have to worry about a thing all our guest and us where in great hands!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015

We worked with Beach Bum Justin for my son's wedding. He was extremely personable, prompt and went over every detail needed for our trip of 50+ people.

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Jessica S

Beach Bum Erica was our travel agent and other than the groom and having a DW she was my best wedding decision I made! She helped me from picking the perfect location and resort to booking the 70 guests that attended. I got so many compliments from my guests that she made... Read More booking a breeze, great to work with and quickly answered any questions or concerns they had. As a bride, I felt like I had another wedding planner's help. She went above and beyond to ensure everything would go smoothly and it did! She was always quick to respond to my emails and even stepped in when communication with the resort became super slow. Erica was amazing and cannot recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Kaelyn h

Melissa from Bech Bum was an absolute DREAM! She made our travel flawless and we have zero problems. She did an amazing job in answering all our questions since it was our first time out of the country. She was very responsive and gave us all the options for the beginning. We... Read More felt very informed and well equipped to travel and we had full understanding of where we needed to be when. the resort (El Dorado Seaside) was truly a derma come true, the staff was amazing we will for sure go back!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015

Beach Bum Joanne helped the wedding of my dreams come true! She helped pick the perfect resort that specialized in beach weddings. She really understood exactly what we were looking for in a destination wedding and a honeymoon in one. One of my main priorities was the happiness... Read More of my guests. She took care of all there travel arrangements. The resort and wedding exceeded any of there expectations. Joanne helped take all the guess work out of planning a destination wedding. With her experience and expertise at various beach resorts she was able to help get me set up with a great wedding team! Thanks Beach bum Joanne!

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Liz L

Working with Jaimi Smith at Beach Bum Vacations was one of the best fundamental decisions my husband and I made as we planned our destination wedding in Playa del Carmen. Jaimi was instrumental in the resort selection process. She was ever so patient with us as we balanced... Read More amenities with cost to help find a 'happy medium' option of a resort location. We knew cost (both of out of country travel and resort lodging) would be a defining point for many guests. She helped us select the perfect resort for our event (Playacar Palace). Our 80+ guests loved the resort. Beyond the resort selection, Jaimi's support through the 18+ month long planning process was impeccable. She helped us navigate every twist and turn of the planning. We never waited more than 2 hours for an email reply (even MONTHS before the event!). She maintains key relationships in the Riviera Maya and is able to navigate all situations. I would highly advise having Jaimi on your side to guide the destination wedding process. We literally had the best day(s) of our lives. Our guests loved working with her, and this was important, as it alleviated a lot of unnecessary burden on us. Everyone loved Jaimi. We can not say enough good things about her. Truly, a top notch experience!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015

We booked our honeymoon with Beach Bum Lisa. She was wonderful to work with. Lisa really took the time to figure out what kind of resort would fit us best and what was important to us. In the end, we stayed at the Couples Resort, Tower isle in Jamaica. We had a wonderful... Read More experience. The resort staff was very friendly, warm and courteous. We plan to return soon.

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Michelle L

My Husband and I went to Jamaica on our honeymoon. It was AMAZING and we used Beach Bum Lisa with Beach Bum Vacation to plan it. Lisa found the perfect location for us and it had everything we wanted in a honeymoon destination. She also recommended a few excursions for us that... Read More we did on our trip and we LOVED them. Beach Bum Vacation made our honeymoon planning so easy. We will definitely use them to plan our next vacation. I highly recommend using Beach Bum Vacation and Lisa Zwissler to book your next vacation. They truly know how to customize the perfect trip for each client.

Reviewed on 5/22/2015 Christine W

Lisa is AMAZING! With all the wedding details and planning To-Do List, the one thing that I didn't have to worry about was planning our honeymoon. Lisa took care of it all! After a quick survey to find out what type of honeymoon we were looking to experience, Lisa gave us... Read More concise and affordable options to choose from. No pressure added for the priciest vacation, either! She gave honest recommendations with very prompt responses to our emails and calls. After selecting our honeymoon experience, she took care of all the booking, travel, and coordination, and sent us ALL the details, including who to contact in case of emergency while abroad! My now husband and I were so pleased with her help coordinating our travel that we are now planning a trip to Spain - with Lisa, of course!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Allie H

Sarah, from beach bum vacations helped my fiance and I plan a beautiful trip to Punta Cana to get married! She helped 30 of my guests as well. She did such a great job finding the best deals, fitting our budge, and was always there for us when we had a question. She was... Read More constantly contacting the resort for us to make sure it was the right fit for us. I couldn't of planned my wedding, honeymoon, and vacation without her! Thank you Sarah!

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 amber r

I am currently working with BeachBum Lisa to plan my wedding. She has been BEYOND patient with my indecisiveness. She has always responded promptly and professionally when I am sure she really wished I would just make up my mind! We were undecided regarding location she... Read More listened to what we wanted and gave us suggestions based on our wants and personality. She gave me detailed information about each and every resort I thought about (and there were many). She has been great to us so far and while we haven't actually traveled yet I have come to expect nothing but the best service from her and I anticipate that to continue!

Reviewed on 5/07/2015

Beach Bum Vacations has been absolutely amazing to work with. I happened to find them in a review when my fiance and I were investigation destination wedding locations. We were really struggling and starting to get frustrated, until I contacted Beach Bum. Beach Bum Lisa... Read More contacted me right away, and I felt like I had an instant connection with her. She is fun, upbeat, knowledgeable, and felt that she is 100% invested us and our wedding day. The best part is, is that we changed our original direction with her from Mexico/Caribbean, to Europe, and she was right on board. Constant communication between us and the resort to make sure we have everything we want. Lisa even made an adorable website with us to send to our guests for all of the booking information. So far, Beach Bum Lisa has helped us and all of our guests with booking our accommodation, and has even helped the guests with planning and booking add-on trips who want to explore more of Europe! One of my guests called me immediately after booking with Lisa and raved about how helpful and friendly she was. She actually said, I feel like she could be my friend! That is the kind of people that work at Beach Bum. We couldn't be more happy with our experience with Beach Bum and highly recommend anyone who is planning a destination wedding to use their services. Bonus...No services fees for you or your guests! :) I'm sure all of the Beach Bummers (not sure if that is what their official name is) are awesome, but hopefully you get Lisa to help you with all of your planning!