Brian Oddo Entertainment

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

6263 ADDISON-LOOMIS, Cicero, NY (315) 699-6816

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Lauren P

Although I didn't get to book with Brian Oddo himself, I was able to get a DJ that works for him, Ryan, and my experience was truly awesome! Brian was involved with the planning every step of the way, and although he can be difficult to reach at times due to his extreme... Read More popularity, he more than made up for it when we did connect. For our wedding Ryan was energetic, able to command the crowd and played each of the songs that were on our request list. Somehow even my now-husband who rarely ever dances was on the dance floor the entire night, and even admitted he had a great time dancing! A wedding miracle, haha! The customer service with Brian Oddo Entertainment is excellent, and I don't believe you could find a better pair of DJs.

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Maggie F

He absolutely made our wedding. Our guests raved about him!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Michele H

THE BEST DJ - DO NOT GO WITH ANYONE ELSE! This man is a true professional and is over the top amazing. He was so responsive and top of things, and helped me to remain calm on my wedding day. He played amazing music and had the entire dance floor full all night. He is everything... Read More you could want and more and does so much more than a traditional DJ. You do not want to go with anyone else.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Katie W

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Brian and his staff are great!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Alison O

He is the absolute BEST!!! He made my wedding perfect! He got everyone on the dance floor and made it a point to know my family's names and my husband's family's names so that he could get them up and dancing! He came over and got us drinks when we were eating and was just... Read More overall amazing. He played the best music and was accommodating to all of my guests. He played all of their requests and he had the entire room on the dance floor! He was great to work with, and made our day the best day of our lives! Im serious- book him and you will have so much fun!!!!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Sarah G

Brian was incredible! Our guests continue to talk about what a great job he did. He quickly learned what kind of crowd we had and made sure that everyone was happy. He ran the wedding wonderfully and kept everything moving so there were no awkward moments or drawn out... Read More formalities. I am so happy we chose Brian, he is a upbeat, energetic DJ that will surely make your wedding more fun!

Best DJ Ever!

Reviewed on 8/14/2011 Jacquelyn L

Brian really knows what he is doing. He made sure every single thing about our wedding day ran smoothly and perfectly. He made sure everyone had fun, was there they needed to be and the music was great!

Review for Brian Oddo

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Lori M

Brian is the best. He can get anyone on a dance floor with no tacky conga line. Played all the music choices we asked for. Took care of us the whole night. This guy is someone you want entertaining your guests.