Helping bring your vision into reality!

We work with brides to help them create the wedding of their dreams. We listen to brides choices and bring in ideas and suggestions to achieve their desired vision. We love designing from their dreams and vision.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

1151 Blackrush Circle, Mt. Pleasant, SC The s Greater Charleston and surrounding areas! (843) 442-7386

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Laura G

I literally would not have had a wedding without Charleston Blooms! First off, during the planning stages, communication was so easy. I never had to wait long for a response to any questions I had. I met with Mari to describe my plans and what I wanted flowers to look like. I... Read More don't know much about flowers, so all I did was show her one picture and tell her what I liked and did not like about it. I didn't see my flowers until wedding day and they could not have been more perfect!!! All that I was hoping for and MORE. My bouquet was simply stunning. On top of that, my wedding was an outdoor wedding that happened to fall on the day of the "thousand year flood" in Charleston. Our wedding was rescheduled across town and indoors 4 hours in advance. Mari transformed a warehouse into my indoor plantation wedding dream. It was beautiful. She arranged and coordinated teams of friends and family to make our brand new venue look like a million bucks at the very last minute. Everyone was amazed. If we hadn't have hired Charleston Blooms I am honestly not sure what would have happened! MIRACLE WORKERS!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Devan C

Charleston Blooms' dream team-Mari & Penny - made our wedding dreams into the most perfect reality, far surpassing our expectations. My husband and I decided to have an intimate wedding at home- ceremony in the back yard/patio area and reception held indoors and outside. The... Read More women of Charleston Blooms listened to my vision from our first meeting, went to the drawing board and let their creativity run wild. They turned a carport into a lounge area, made a standard deck into the most beautiful ceremony location, supplied our mothers, grandmother, and bridal party with the perfect bouquets & boutonnieres and my bouquet was beautiful. Their attention to detail, reliability, professionalism, and passion for what they do truly turned our home into the venue of our dreams for our wedding. They were a pleasure to work with and I would use them again in a heartbeat for another party/event.

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Devon B

Mari and Penny were such a Godsend! They took my vision and completely blew me away. I was beyond ecstatic when I saw the finished product on my wedding day. You spend so much time envisioning what you want your wedding to look like, and I was honestly in such good hands. I... Read More HIGHLY recommend this wonderful team to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Morgan T

I can't say enough about how amazing Charleston Blooms is! They go above and beyond with their service and the flowers were absolutely stunning. I would highly recommend their services!

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Rebecca J

We were totally and completely satisfied with Charleston Blooms and highly recommend them. There was a major weather event the night before/morning of our late December wedding with roads and bridges closed due to freezing rain and ice; however Mari had everything set up well... Read More before the ceremony time. The flowers were beautiful, the table centerpieces, cake table and ceremony space decor were perfect and just as we had discussed. This was a destination wedding for us and Mari was very good to work with long distance.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Sara S

Exceptional. Mari and Penny created exactly what we envisioned. I loved my bouquet and and the church looked beautiful. The flowers were absolutely perfect for our outdoor reception, too. Couldn't have asked for anything more perfect. It was a joy to work with Charleston... Read More Blooms leading up to the day, and their execution was outstanding. Going back through pictures, I keep commenting on how pretty all the flowers were.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Latonya R

Oh my goodness. Words cannot express how beautiful these ladies made my wedding day. Everything was above and beyond anything that I could’ve ever expected. From the bouquets, to the table arrangements, to the wreaths and there were even a few surprises as I walked around and... Read More took it all in. I am extremely happy that I chose these ladies to not only be my florist but to coordinate the wedding for the day. They were so nice and so professional and helped my special day flow so perfectly. They even made sure that the kids were well taken care of too with coloring books, glow bracelets and popcorn. Everything was above and beyond my expectations I walked around in Awe of how beautiful everything turned out. Thank you so much Ms Mari and Ms Penny for blessing our lives the way that you did!! I’m forever grateful

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Katherine T

There are no words to express how grateful I am to both Mari and Penny of Charleston Blooms. They served not only as my florist, but as my month-of wedding planner as well. Mari was quick to respond to messages throughout the planning process and would send emails full of... Read More wonderful ideas. I was forced to change my venue a few months prior to the wedding. At the time, I was in a slight panic, but Mari was an integral part in reconfiguring the entire reception. With her help, the reception turned out even more spectacular than I had envisioned! She had wonderful recommendations for vendors and actually had quite a few furniture and decorative items that I could use instead of renting them from an outside source. Just one of the many things that I valued most was their flexibility to work within my budget and yet still deliver a beautiful wedding and reception. However, it was Mari and Penny’s delightful personality and attentiveness to my needs on the day of the wedding that has earned them this glowing review. Mari and Penny took care of the items that I overlooked, made sure the vendors were on schedule, and everything ran smoothly. They even prepared for us a sampling of the food and drinks served during our cocktail hour so weren't famished before greeting our guests. I highly recommend their services.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Taylor V

Charleston Blooms was incredible to work with for our wedding! I met with Mari to go over my floral "vision" and she was so kind and patient. I have no floral knowledge, so she took my very vague description of what I liked and created the most perfect set of floral... Read More arrangements, bouquets, head table, etc. I could not have been more thrilled with how our flowers turned out and I have received so many compliments on them! It was a huge bonus that they were very reasonably priced compared to other florists in the area for this quality of work. I would absolutely recommend Charleston Blooms!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Chelsea D

The flowers were perfect! Mari and penny made our day perfect, they were so helpful in every aspect of the wedding day. They truly made my dream wedding come true

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Devan R

Mari and Penny at Charleston Blooms were AMAZING to work with. We had an outdoor wedding in Downtown Greenville, SC. I had been in contact with Mari for some time when she finally had a chance to see the venue in person. She fell in love with it and it was all over but the... Read More beautiful! I, merely, sent her a picture of the type of colors I had in mind for a bouquet. Mari did EVERYTHING ELSE! We had a couple video chats and a couple phone conversations (since we were out of town) and she understood my thoughts/ vision. Mari and Penny traveled up here with all the flowers needed, pictures and signs, vases and who knows what else. They, also, did day of coordination. We had a problem with the cake being delivered hours late and I never knew a thing about it. People asked how I stayed so calm when really, it was totally handled by them. They were a Godsend, I would recommend them whole heartedly to anyone....

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Jenna W

Mari was absolutely incredible! She made our wedding beautiful! She was not only super easy to contact but she was so friendly and accommodating since I was planning an out of town wedding! Our flowers literally made our wedding!! They were stunning and we had so many... Read More compliments! Highly highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Paula D

The flowers were beautiful! Mari took an idea and a partial theme pleasing both mother and daughter! The result was stunning! She supplied all vases and voltives and created a fairy tell ! True artist, you will not go wrong using this florist.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Linda H

Charleston Blooms was phenomenal! They did the rehearsal dinner and wedding for my son and his fiance. After sharing my wishes for an outdoor elegant Oyster roast for the rehearsal dinner, Mari made a pavilion just that. She knew just how to arrange tables, floral... Read More arrangements, lighting, and stage outdoor seating venues. Just by talking and looking at a few pictures, Mari ran with it! Unique touches were added unexpectedly. They were always available for questions in the months leading up to the event and had many things that I thought I would have to provide. Set up was done in plenty of time and their team was on location as soon as the event was over to clean up in a very short time. Let Charleston Blooms do their magic for you!!!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Brooklyn K

Just beautiful! We were extremely happy with the quality we received along with the exceptional customer service. She went ABOVE and BEYOND to meet our expectations - even last minute on our wedding day. I can not thank her enough! Look no further - you have found your florist!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Keenan S

Mari and Charleston Blooms made all of my floral/decor wedding dreams a true reality. From the vintage furniture, all white florals, super-sized ceremony arrangements and a stunning "in memory of" setup on 2 wooden doors--it was absolutely more than I could have asked for. Mari... Read More is one of the hardest working women and you won't find the combination of her heart, passion, work eithc, quality of work and price anywhere else in Charleston. You will not be disappointed if you book Charleston Blooms for your wedding! Absolutely, hands down, the best!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Kim S

Amazing is the word that comes to mind when I think of Mari and her talent! Mari was the event coordinator for my nephew's rehearsal dinner. Not only did she step in at the last minute and help us, but the tables and flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Everyone commented on the... Read More room the minute they walked in. I could not have been more pleased and thankful to this wonderful lady. I HIGHLY recommend her. I also thought her prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Emily D

Charleston Blooms - you are amazing! Our wedding flowers were stunning and we could not have been happier! Mari and Penny are so encouraging and supportive and were there for us from the beginning to the end of the entire wedding weekend. They made our wedding day absolutely... Read More perfect and went above and beyond!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Alexa J

Mari and Charleston Blooms were fantastic to work with. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, and they listened to every request and idea I had while adding in their own creative touches. They were even able to add on some additional floral decor when we decided a little last... Read More minute that we needed a bit more for our venue. Great service!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016

WOW, WOW and WOW! I was mesmerized when walking into the reception venue. Mari and Penny of Charleston Blooms are true floral artists. They knew exactly what my daughter wanted after sitting down with her and discussing the overall wedding plans. They took the vision she had in... Read More her head and transformed the Cotton Dock into a magical land of greenery with bright pops of color...hot pinks, blushes, burgundy and gold. From the just greenery bridesmaids bouquets to the pops of color from sparkling gold bud vases to the lush green garlands that lined the tables to the bright colored floral arrangements to the asymmetrical greenery on the mantle to the the lush garlands draped on the bars to the greenery placed in the drum chandeliers to the magnificent floral chandelier on the dance floor...perfection , pure perfection. Not only was it beautiful, they all smelled like heaven. Did I mention the bridal bouquet? Exquisite. Exactly what my daughter envisioned... loose, unstructured, wild, free with some peonies. After being told by other florist that would be impossible, Mari and Penny found some peonies to include in the bouquet! The serene venue for the ceremony was sprinkled with greenery on the eight foot cross, the ceremony doors and the chairs. It all complimented the existing greenery and was beautiful. They truly worked their magic and made my daughter's dreams come true. I will be forever grateful! Not only are these two floral artists, they are just as sweet as the flowers that surround them . Thank you ladies and God Bless.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016

The flowers provided by Charleston Blooms for my daughter's wedding were incredibly beautiful! With very vague instructions from us, Mari seemed to know exactly what we wanted! Her artistic ability brought the extra beauty to a wonderful day. We received many compliments... Read More and cannot express our gratitude for all she did to make my daughter's wedding extraordinary!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Caroline T

I'd recommend Charleston Blooms to anyone planning a wedding in Charleston. Mari's prices were the most agreeable of all the florists I contacted but somehow she manages to offer value without sacrificing quality. Our wedding flowers were gorgeous and sophisticated. I gave Mari... Read More just a few reference photos of some arrangements I liked and she delivered what I had in mind but also pleasantly surprised me with some of her own creative touches that I would have never thought of on my own. I'll never forget walking around the venue before guests arrived and seeing how beautifully she made my vision come to life. A truly special moment. She is also such a doll and was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. An enthusiastic 5 out of 5!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Ariana G

My wedding florals could not have been any more perfect! From the very first conversation with Mari, I knew I could let her take the lead with our flowers. She grasped the concept I was going for almost immediately. Having a fairly easy going personality, she made me feel very... Read More confident and even more worry free when it came to our floral arrangements. Mari had nothing but wonderful and thoughtful ideas for making our wedding even more perfect. I didn't have to lift a finger on the day of my wedding which was amazing. They did our flowers and day-of-coordination, and everything turned out better than I could have ever imagined. The bouquets, bouttineres, and church looked unreal, and our reception was out of a fairy tale. Everyone who attended the wedding was amazed! I would highly recommend Mari and Charleston Blooms to ANY bride who wants her florals to set the tone for her special day!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Patti S

Charleston Blooms did a fabulous job on the flowers for my son's wedding and exceeded our expectations. They tried very hard to remain discrete when moving the flowers from the rehearsal dinner, to the wedding and to the reception. Thank you for making this such a beautiful day!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Karysma G

Mari was the most fabulous florist you could have. My bouquet was gorgeous, and so were my bridesmaids. She knew exactly what I wanted my ceremony and reception to look like and made it happen. My groom's boutonniere kind of broke but she pinned it up for the ceremony, it was... Read More totally done by the end of the night though lol. She even stayed and helped me coordinate my bridal party's walk down the aisle, and then of course mine too. She was so excited and happy to do everything I asked and more!! I loved having her at my wedding!!

Mari Fisher and Penny Guertin

Gifted with design talents and incredible passion to help brides achieve their goals for having the wedding of their dreams, Penny and Mari love what they do. They are committed to sharing their talent with brides and their families to create a wonderful and memorable event.