Creech's Florist, Inc.

Creech's Florist serves Charleston and surrounding areas.

Decorating Charleston weddings for over 60 years.

Creech’s Florist has masterfully designed weddings for over 60 years. By hiring experienced, awarded designers, Creech’s fourth generation owner has emphasized an updated style, while arranging flowers direct from growers all over the world. Creech’s flowers will enrich your wedding experience.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

3200 Azalea Drive, North Charleston, SC Creech's Florist serves Charleston and surrounding areas. (843) 747-7343
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Katie M

My flowers were undoubtedly the highlight of my wedding, thanks to Creech's. They provided bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, aisle decorations, and table centerpieces. I didn't know much about flowers, but I did have a vision/theme. Once I communicated those ideas to Raleigh, he... Read More made fantastic recommendations with his own creative twists, all of which were gorgeous. He was also very mindful of budget. I was planning my wedding from Charlotte (3 hours away), but it never once posed an issue. Communication was always open and prompt, and the execution was flawless. I would highly recommend Creech's if you're looking for a florist in the Charleston area!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Emily B

Absolutely gorgeous flowers and unimaginable creativity! I got to sit back and relax while they did ALL the work. Very personable yet professional, made my wedding more beautiful than the ones you see in the magazines;)

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Lauren C

Raleigh and Laura were amazing to work with. I know nothing about flowers and Laura was able to bring my vision to life. I do not live in Charleston and planned my wedding from Los Angeles without a wedding planner, but Laura and Raleigh made the process seamless and easy! They... Read More were such a joy to work with! My bouquet was BEAUTIFUL!! I wanted white flowers and green succulents but other than that, I didn't know what to add and they brought it all together perfectly! The centerpieces, bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, and all other flowers were so awesome! They even made a special piece for my husband's father that passed a few years ago to place on a chair we reserved for him. The whole process of wedding planning can be hectic but they made the flower part easy and fun. I definitely suggest using Creech's! They are professional, respond fast, are talented, genuinely care, and you can tell they love what they do! I'd totally use them again if given the chance!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Amber F

Raleigh and everyone at Creech's florist were fantastic! The flowers for my wedding were perfect and better than I could have imagined. I've always dreamed of having stargazer lilies in my wedding bouquet and they made the lilies the star in my bouquet and around the venue, in... Read More other arrangements, without them being overpowering. They listened to all of our ideas and budget, and made our vision happen beautifully. I would recommend them to everyone for their special occasions!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Audrey T

Raleigh and his team made my flower dreams come to life! I wanted something that my budget really just couldn't afford and Raleigh took all of my supper expensive ideas and made them fit my budget and gave me a beautiful arbor, center pieces, bouquets, flower crowns and so much... Read More more! I remember walking down the aisle and seeing the arbor and just thinking oh my gosh it is literally perfect! He really knows how to make your Pinterest ideas come to life. He can truly work with any budget and you can tell he really cares about all of his customers.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Madison F

We had a wonderful experience with Creech's! The arrangements and bouquets that they made for us were absolutely beautiful. Raleigh was very helpful in taking our flower ideas and turning them into affordable, cohesive arrangements that matched the wedding theme and our tastes... Read More perfectly. He knew our venue well and was able to fit the arrangement sizes and shapes to match our space. I highly recommend Creech's to anyone looking for a florist in the Charleston area.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Sara W

Laura did a spray for an arbor and several bouquets, etc for my wedding and they were all perfect. It's like she somehow took the picture out of my mind and made it happen. Exceeded all of my expectations and price was very reasonable.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Hunter H

I was so in love with my flowers. They were above and beyond what I expected. I am still dreaming about my bouquet!

2017-05-22T14:43:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review and comments. Everyone should dream in flowers!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Samantha B

This florist was absolutely wonderful to work with!! He worked with me to find a bouquet that matched my budget and taste! My flowers were STUNNING and everyone complimented them!

2017-04-27T20:55:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your review. It's a wonderful feeling to hear how happy you were with your flowers. We appreciate you allowing us to help with your wedding day.

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Olivia N

Hands down the best florist in town! And the price is so reasonable! I got the exact flowers I envisioned for my wedding & cant thank Laura enough for all her time and effort put forth towards making my wedding flowers perfect! You would be crazy to use anyone else!

2017-04-27T20:52:25 Response from the vendor

We "thank you" for allowing us to help with your wedding flowers. It's great to hear that you were so pleased. We appreciate your kind words.

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Sara C

I was a bride who knew virtually nothing about flowers. I sent Raleigh a photo of our bridesmaid dresses (which were different colors) and a few pinterest photos I liked and said "surprise me" basically. And boy he didn't disappoint! They showed up the day of the wedding and I... Read More couldn't have put a better bouquet together myself if I tried. Also, they attached a charm in memory of my dad that my bridesmaids took to them which was a surprise when I pulled my bouquet out of the vase (I cried my eyes out). Can't thank you guys enough for making the process simple and enjoyable.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Rebecca E

Creech's Florist was beyond accommodating. It is very difficult to plan a wedding from out of state, but giving them the overall idea and feel we wanted was enough for them to deliver the perfect touches when it came to the flower arrangements. They helped us stay on our budget... Read More and worked with us with last minute changes and additions. The flowers were gorgeous and their advice was on point. Their flowers were the perfect touch to our perfect day!

2016-09-12T08:56:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We are excited to hear that we were able to add that extra touch to your special day. We would love to see your pictures. Please send your pictures to [email protected] Thank YOU!

Awesome experience

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Stephanie B

Laura at Creech's was fantastic to work with. I walked Into her shop without a clue where to start. She was so understanding and helped throughout the entire process, unlike other florists in the area. i could not have asked for a better florist! She was also cheaper than... Read More all other quotes i got!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Jen W

When I first went to the florist shop to talk wedding flowers, I had just a brief idea of what I wanted. Raleigh was completely honest about what flowers would be a better choice, helped my pick accent pieces, and even ran to the back to grab samples so we could see how certain... Read More pieces looked together. When the flowers arrived on the wedding day, I was AMAZED! They were able to create bouquets that were exactly what I wanted, even though I was slightly unclear. Best prices in the Charleston area. A MUST GO!

Disappointing Bouquet

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Odessah W

I was very disappointed in my wedding bouquet. I ordered white hydrangeas with blue iris and requested that a bouquet crystal ornament be attached to the ban of the bouquet. I paid in full for my bouquet when I placed my ordered, which allowed me to have one of my bridesmaids... Read More to pick it up on my wedding date. To my surprise and disappointment at the church, my bouquet was not what I expected. They had purple iris instead of blue and the ornament set out on the side as if it was too wide for the band to sum it all up, my was not very pretty and I was stressed. Thank God for the fast thinking of my family. They eliminated the purple iris, added a color cloth to the band of the bouquet, and bend the ornament to create a circular look. It wasn’t what I dreamed of, but it made me feel better about walking with the bouquet.

Beautiful flowers but had a small issue with servi

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 Nicole S

We used Creech's Florist for our wedding but I wish I would have researched more. Myself and the Groom are from NY and knew nothing about wedding planning, we found this on the list of theknot.com florists and went with them without researching other options. When we went to... Read More Creech's I was amazed at how helpful they were by showing us actual bouquets of what my flowers would look like, making displays of centerpieces so we could choose which we liked most. She added our total up in front of us which was great and told us that she would throw in a couple extra in case they are needed. We were also told they would be labeled since there were more than 30 flowers being delivered on our wedding day for the bridal party, parents and grandparents. On the day of the wedding I arrived to the wedding location a half hour before the ceremony began. When I entered I was asked by our coordinator to come look at the flowers. They were unlabeled and I had no idea who was supposed to get what so in the end I had the coordinator just assume based on the numbers which took a lot of extra time and hassle that we did not expect to have. The two positives to the flower delivery- the centerpieces were set up on the tables all ready to go for us, and the girls bouquets were in the bridal suite in vases waiting for us. Since there had been a problem with the Red gerbera's we ordered she used a lot more red roses in the bouquets which looked beautiful and she did not charge us which was nice. For the price we paid I feel like the service could have been a little better. I called twice, left messages and never got a return call but who knows it could have been miscommunication since I was calling to tell her things that had changed not to ask a question. All in all I was happy with the flowers they provided but can't forget they didn't label the flowers as we had asked.

Bride

Reviewed on 3/20/2011 Erin C

Great centerpieces and bouquets, easy to work within our budget.

Amazing help on short notice!

Reviewed on 12/07/2010 Sarah Nell B

Due to some unforseen circumstances, I was lucky enough to ask Creech's to assist with my wedding flowers 2 weeks before the wedding. They not only stepped up to the plate but went far and beyond everything I could have dreamed of. I had such a complete vision of every detail... Read More for the wedding but after having to start from scratch with 2 weeks to go, I was completely burned out and disoriented in directing them. But a novel idea, they listened to just enough of my ideas, met me after hours when needed, and provided an absolutely perfect presentation of bouquets, pew markers, baptistry displays, and most of all, complete customer service and assurance that there was nothing to worry about. And there wasn't. A huge thanks to a tried and true florist that my family has used for many generations and will continue to count on for years to come!