Definitely Debra Invitations & Events

Chandler, AZ

Stylish Invitations for all of Life's Events

Here you will find the best selection of invitations available for every budget. Largest dealer of Envelopments for custom orders and DIY brides. Debra is an etiquette expert who is a co-founder of The Stationery Guild. Call Debra directly for your personal appointment 480.491.0903

Custom Invitations, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

101 and Ray Roads, Chandler, AZ (480) 491-0903

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Megan D

I cannot say enough good things about Definitely Debra! I worked with her on my wedding invitations. She has been in this industry for many years, and you can absolutely tell she knows what she is doing. Debbie exceeded our expectations at every step of the process. From the... Read More time I reached out to her requesting our first appointment, to the delivery of the final product, she went above and beyond. She was so fun to work with, and you could tell she genuinely cares about what she is doing. She was very quick at responding to emails and phone calls whenever I had any questions. She made the process extremely easy. When my fiancé and I first met with her at her office, she asked what our budget was and what type of invitations I was envisioning. She made sure to stay within our budget, but was still able to get me everything I wanted. I was referred to Debbie by my fiancé’s mother, who also worked with Debbie on her wedding invitations. I can guarantee I will recommend Debbie to my friends who are getting married or anyone else who needs invitations.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Naomi T

My experience with Debbie was truly one of the best parts of my entire wedding planning experience. We worked with her for our invitations, rehearsal dinner invitations, custom cocktail napkins, and thank you notes. Everything was beautiful, better than we had even imagined or... Read More hoped for. A number of guests commented that they were the most beautiful invitations they had ever seen. Debbie brings such a wealth of experience and expertise to every single aspect of wedding stationery, from advising on invitation wording, to choosing paper and fonts, to best practices at the post office when mailing invitations. We knew at every turn that we were getting the consult of a true professional. Debbie was also an absolute delight to work with. She brings such genuine warmth, humor, and personality to her job, and made every trip to see her so fun. She was very responsive to all of our messages and questions between meetings. I would recommend Debbie in a heartbeat to any bride, for any aspect of wedding stationery or wedding planning that she offers. I would also recommend her to brides who are considering Minted or other online stationery sites for their invitations. I was considering that route at first as well, but I am so glad I worked with Debbie instead. We knew that we were really taken care of and that the details of our special day would be just right. As much research as I did, there were so many decisions to make surrounding the invitations that I hadn't anticipated, and Debbie was there to guide us through all of it.

Very Helpful

Reviewed on 5/18/2013 Megan K

I loved my invitations! I came in with a vision of what I wanted and Debra was able to custom make my invitations. They were exactly what I wanted and Debra is very knowledgeable when it comes to writing the invitations. She had a lot of helpful tips and advice. They came in... Read More earlier than she said they would, which was a big help. I went back and ordered my Thank you cards from her store as well!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Louise R

Debbie provides great service with invitations and stationary in general. From start to finish she is knowledgeable about everything with regard to the wording, style, how address the envelopes etc. Our invitations turned out so so beautiful! Exactly what we wanted, and she was... Read More helpful with our budget as well.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kiley B

Deb is unlike any other. Her enthusiasm for events of all kinds is contagious and she makes paper exciting! I adore her happy soul and her zest. She makes it seem like you're her very first client she’s ever printed invitations for. I would recommend her a million times... Read More over. Thank you so much, Deb! My invitations are absolutely stunning.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Michelle S

Debbie was such a pleasure to work with! She did our wedding invitations and they turned out amazing. Debbie was so helpful in answering all my questions along the way and served as an expert in invitation etiquette. I appreciated her mindfulness of our budget and her promptness... Read More in responding to emails. When I picked up our invitations, they were neatly packaged and presented with a bow, a nice personal touch! I highly recommend Definitely Debra Invitations if you want a quality product done the right way!

2017-09-13T23:29:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I so appreciate your kind words. I'm thrilled you love your invitations and appreciate our customer service.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Logann G

I am in love with our wedding invitations! Debra did an amazing job!! They are more beautiful than I ever expected. Do not look further, this is your lady! She is extremely time conscious and I never had to worry about anything. I recommend her for weddings, birthday parties or... Read More any other special event in your life.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Emily G

Debra is absolutely AMAZING! Her attention to detail and creativity are awe-inspiring. Do yourself a favor and let her help you! I came to Deb with a pretty "out-there" theme. She took the time to listen then totally brought my vision to life! Beyond her professionalism and... Read More talent, Debra is just a fun person to work with. I lost my mom a few years ago, and that can sometimes make me a bit emotional during the planning process. Debra has been unbelievably sensitive and kind, knowing exactly how and when to step in and assist in an unobtrusive way, I truly feel fortunate to have her in my life!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Karen R

Debra is wonderful, from our first meeting to the wedding day, she was a constant resource for all things wedding. She expertly handled our invitations, favors, cards and signs. She is professional, timely, an expert at what she does and it shows. I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 bev s

Debra was so helpful with our invitations and save the dates. The invitations were gorgeous, elegant and just perfect. We had friends texting and neighbors coming over to say how beautiful the invitations were. She also gave us good advice on how to set them up and was able to... Read More split the printing on the return addresses since the wedding is in England and we wanted replies to go to different countries.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Casey M

I would give 10 stars if I could. Debra was accomodating, honest, and extremely helpful in the whole invitation process. The communication was great, she was available for my questions via email or phone, and met at her office several times. The detail of the invite came out... Read More beautiful and we got great compliments from our wedding guests!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jill P

Debra was a great help in advising us about what we needed. She always accommodated our schedules, had great ideas, met timelines...kept us on track. She has style and professionalism. And, she went the extra mile, when needed. We highly recommend her...

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Ramona Z

Definitely Debra is a gem! If you want to work with a professional who is fun and incredible in their profession, I highly suggest her. We worked with her to do our Save the Date cards, wedding invitations, and thank you cards. Our guests were so impressed with how unique our... Read More Save the Dates were. We have also received countless text messages, phone calls, and e-mails to tell us how incredibly elegant our invitations are. The invitations have truly set the tone for our wedding that is just a few weeks away! Debra was also able to do signs (table, drink menu, etc) for the wedding day at the venue. She had a great suggestion for our thank you favors at the wedding which I cannot wait to give our guests. I live in DC but have family in AZ and that is how we found her. She has truly been such a fun part of planning this special day. Thank you so much for all of your insight, hard work, and talent!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! For all your stationary needs Definitely Debra is your stop! When my daughter, her Maid of Honor and I went to meet Debra the first time, we had no idea what we were looking for. My daughter had a general idea she wanted for her wedding invitations,... Read More but Debra took our stop to the next level. The invitations she designed for my daughter set the tone for the entire wedding, classic, elegant and formal! We received multiple guests comment that they have never seen a more beautiful invitation, we couldn’t agree more! But beyond the beauty of the invitations was the wealth of knowledge and professionalism that comes with Definitely Debra, any questions we had regarding etiquette or what is or is not acceptable to put on an invitation, she knew without hesitation. I definitely recommend Definitely Debra!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lonnie A

Debra is great! Big selection, she helped us choose the perfect invitation for our wedding. She made the process easy, everything was on time and as promised. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 sierra B

Planning a wedding cross country was stressful enough. Deb was great keeping me on a timeline, minizimg my procrastination :) She was very particar and pointed out different card stock and wedding formality points that would have never crossed my mind. Thanks for all the help!... Read More Deb :D

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Hayley H

If you're stressed out about invitations like I was, look no further than Definitely Debra. She is AMAZING! Oh, and she's from New England like my fiancé which made it even better! But seriously. She has so many books to choose from and I swear there wasn't a question that I (or... Read More my entourage) had that she couldn't answer. She's very particular (in the best way) because she wants your invitations to be perfect. She I can't say enough good things about her and I can't wait to show off my gorgeous invitations, which I picked up today and they're BEAUTIFUL! Thanks Debbie for all of your hard work and patience with me. You're wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Melissa K

Thank you so much for our invites! We absolutely loved the final product :) I now also love seeing the colored envelopes coming back in the mail - such a great idea from Deb!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Debra was amazing! She created my dream wedding invitations and brought my ideas to life. She is easy to work with, reliable, creative and talented, and produces top quality work. If you want unique, one-of-a-kind, custom wedding invitations, menus, programs and more, Debra is... Read More your girl!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

My heart belongs to Definitely Debra. Always professional, on time and always beautiful. I've used them for over 7 yeard for my son's wedding, my 25th wedding anniversary party, events and personalized notecards - Definitely Debra is definitely the best.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

As mother of the bride all I can say is Fantastic Job! We recently used Definitely Debra for our daughter's wedding. She did our invitations, programs, menu cards, escort cards, signs, etc. We had so many many compliments on everything. Debra is so easy and convenient to work... Read More with. She gave us such great input to help us create exactly what we had in mind. I would highly recommend using her for your upcoming wedding.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

Definitely Debra did an amazing job for my wife and I! We cannot recommend her highly enough, our invites and save the dates were fantastic.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

Definitely Debra Invitations is the best experience you will have during wedding planning, period. Debra goes above and beyond for her clientele, and made all of my ideas come to life! The save the dates and invitations she created received so many compliments from my family and... Read More friends, who were amazed at the quality and originality. Debra is a true professional and an incredible resource! I cannot recommend Definitely Debra enough!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

We are so grateful for all the help we received from Debbie!!! She walked us thru the entire processes of creating our perfect wedding invitation. If we had questions we were able to get an answer right away. She truly went above and beyond to help us out with every detail. I... Read More would recommend her to anyone looking for any invitation or party/wedding needs.