Is this your business? claim it now

Garrett Nudd Photography

Orlando, FL

Destination Weddings, Photo, Photo + Video

7 East Rosevear Street, Orlando, FL

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Tyffani M

Garrett gets the BEST shots ever! He is truly brilliant! He was super fun to work with for our engagement shots as well as on our wedding day October 3, 2015 at Bella Collina. He has an eye for detail and vision for unique and artistic shots. He is really easy to work with... Read More and makes you feel natural in front of the camera. Everyone looks great in our pictures and he captured so many unexpected moments. Garrett was patient, professional and very attentive. We are very thankful that we had Garrett to capture our special day and look forward to working with him again.

Couldn't have asked for better

Reviewed on 12/05/2012 Kristina R

Garrett is not only a consummate professional but also a very talented photographer. He was flexible, easy to work with, really communicative, and he took fantastic pictures without being in the least bit intrusive. I can't say enough good things about him, since he just was... Read More a such pleasure to work with, and I'm really glad that we hired him for our wedding and engagement photos. I would definitely recommend Garrett for your special event.

Review for Garrett Nudd Photography

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Candice S

Garrett was great to work with. He gets fantastic shots - both posed and candid. He made me feel very comfortable and I really enjoyed working with him.