The art of perfecting the imperfect

Everyone's idea of what is beautiful is different and that is what makes photography imperfect. The challenge for me as an artist is to listen to what you want and create beautiful images of your perfect day. Let me tell the story of your day!

Engagement, Trash The Dress

$0-$999

Digital Files

35 W Pine St., Orlando, FL Serving Greater Central FL area (407) 235-5281

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Erin S

What can I say? Jessica was AMAZING! When I first started searching for a wedding photographer I really wasn't sure what to look for and what to ignore. I got the usual calls/emails promising a great deal with added freebies only to be asked to pay over $2500 for things I didn't... Read More even want! Aggravating! A family member suggested I try her photographer friends, who ended up doing newborn shots of my baby niece. The pictures I previewed came out well, so I thought I'd give it a try. This photographer's deposit was only $200 (cheap, I know) and we set a date to do our engagement photos at Rollins College in Winter Park. Before we even got started, this photographer took out her iPad and pulled up her Pinterest board to get some photo ideas!! One thing after another should have told me this wasn't going to work out. First the iPad, then it was her inability to focus on the job, then it was not knowing how to take a certain photo because of the change in lighting due to the approaching sunset. Nearly 4 hours later, we took maybe six or seven photos. After about 2 weeks of waiting to see the photos, the photographer wanted to reschedule since she wasn't happy with the way they came out. What? No!! Imagine if these were my wedding photos she was talking about. There is no do-over! After some firm words, I was thankfully able to get my deposit back and started the search again. Much to my relief, I stumbled across Jesse Giles Photography almost instantly. Jessica was very quick with her email responses and was very sympathetic of my previous photography fiasco. After a few emails, we decided on a date for the engagement photos and talked about things I actually wanted. I had a good feeling about this. Jessica was very friendly and professional during our first meeting. She quickly went over her process and started snapping away. Once we got our photos back, I was in love. The lighting was perfect, the angles and energy she captured was just what I was hoping for. Of course she'll be my wedding photographer!! In the weeks leading up to the wedding, I sent some messages her way about a few last minute questions. Jessica never left me hanging and always had a solution. One of the things I appreciated most was her contacting me a few days beforehand to ask about our pre/post ceremony photos. My fiancee and I wanted to wait for our first look at the ceremony, but due to the time of year, it would have already been dark outside! I didn't even think to look into that, but Jessica was on top of it! She took the time to look into this and voice her concerns about having the majority of our photos being taken at night. What a lifesaver! We ended up doing the first look and our wedding party photos before the ceremony took place, and I'm glad we did. The pre-wedding jitters were out of the way as soon as I saw my husband to be and I felt more relaxed about the events ahead. Jessica was a blessing to my family and made the wedding day so much more enjoyable. My family and I cannot get over how wonderful the photos came out, how sweet Jessica was, and the lengths she went to to make our memories last forever. I know that we could not have picked a better person for such a huge task, and I am forever grateful for all that she has done. Now that the wedding is over, I will definitely keep Jessica in mind for recommendations and maybe even my newborn shoot when the time comes. Thank you so much Jesse Giles Photography!! You're the best :)

INCREDIBLE Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 4/21/2014

Jesse was so amazing to work with. My fiance was going to school out of state at the time we were planning the wedding and I was very busy with school. We had no time to meet with her prior to the wedding, but she showed up the day of the wedding and did an amazing job. She was... Read More friendly, staged great photos and made us feel comfortable the entire night. There are so many great candid photos that she took without us even realizing she was hanging around. Additionally, we originally paid for a package that ended up not suiting us and she worked with us to make sure we still got the full value of what we paid. I am so glad we chose to hire her--our photos all turned out beautifully.

Connected, caring

Reviewed on 3/27/2014 Kelly M

Jesse is incredible. She was extremely focused on our wants and needs during out big day, and went above and beyond to capture special things and moments that we were to busy to remember to say we wanted a picture of. Even before the big day when I met with her at our venue to... Read More discuss options, she made me feel so comfortable. Jesse has an unchanging way of connecting with her clients which results in stunning, intimate photographs. Book her while you can--I have a very strong feeling her work is going to catch on even more than it a ready has in the Orlando area--skyrocketing her popularity and prices while limiting her availability. You do not want to miss out on the chance to have this oh-so-talented woman shoot your most special day.

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Amanda S

Jesse is amazing! She took our engagement and our wedding photos and I couldn't have made a better choice. She's very responsive, professional, and great to work with. Her prices are very reasonable and all of our photos turned out beautifully. I highly recommend Jesse!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Rachel N

Jesse was absolutely amazing! Her and her assistant did a wonderful job capturing our Walt Disney World wedding !!! She worked extremely well with my videographer and got a ton of candid shots and posed shots as well . Just a day After the wedding she sent me a preview with... Read More amazing photos I cannot wait to see the rest!! Her pricing is unbelievable and her product is even better . Highly recommend Jesse to do your wedding !!! Thank you again!!!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Roxie C

Jesse is just the best photographer! She doesn't miss the first kiss! That was a big one! She'll let you customize her packages to fit your needs and budget! She was on time and took getting ready photos, ceremony, and reception.

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Denise N

I cannot even begin to explain how impressive Jesse is. The level of professionalism she brings to the table cannot be matched. She is so talented and creative. We did both engagement and wedding pictures with Jesse and both were nothing short of amazing. At our wedding we had... Read More some pretty difficult family members for her to work around, and she did so effortlessly and with grace. This is something we will never forget (and that we are SO thankful for!). We are so glad that we chose Jesse as our wedding photographer! Choose her! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Dee G

Jessica was great! She was very personable and responsive.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Nicole D

Jessica was so awesome and everything we hoped for in a photographer. We received the photographs back quickly and they looked so beautiful. She captured so many perfect moments. She was also willing to travel to our venue in Vero Beach and was very affordable for the quality of... Read More work she delivered. I would highly recommend Jesse Giles for anyone searching for the perfect wedding photographer!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Corinne G

I'm so glad I chose Jesse Giles as our wedding photographer! The quality of her photographs is exceptional, and her pricing is very reasonable compared to most other photographers I looked at. We received photos of our wedding highlights a few days after the wedding (super... Read More fast!), and we received the full album (800 photos!) in less than 2 months as a personalized USB. It's really worth it to invest in hiring a quality photographer, and Jesse is just that! We had nothing short of a great experience with her, and I would highly recommend her services!

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Victoria M

What a joy Jesse is! GREAT personality and makes you feel very comfortable. My husband hates taking pictures and she gave him perfect direction. Honestly, we didn't even notice Jesse during the ceremony. No one did! I think that's important because she wasn't a distraction and... Read More knew what she was doing. We got our pictures a month after our wedding and let me tell you...they're more than I've dreamed of!!!!! My family, guests, and us newlyweds are LOVING the pictures. Amazing work!!!!

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Nastasia G

First of all, look no further for your event photographer cause Jesse Giles Photography is who you will be sure to fall in love with and book!!!!! From the first moment I reached out to Jessica via email she was nothing short of outstanding, so comforting that I didn't even need... Read More to formally meet her before my wedding. She's quick to respond in her communications; she's reassuring and funny; not to mention she will keep it real on the day of to make sure you look your very best in each and every picture. My now husband had nothing but good things to say about Jessica and her helping second shooter, Jenna, after meeting both for the first time on our wedding day! Jessica even made sure to inquire when we were leaving on our honeymoon (which was 3 days after the wedding) and surprised us the day before we left with over 100 preview photos of our special day! HOW IMPRESSIVE! Joe and I were beyond elated and blown away by her impeccable quality of work! I would recommend Jesse Giles Photography to anyone and everyone!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! #HappyBride

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 April K

Jesse was incredible! She captured every important moment and all of the special little details of our big day. We couldn't have been more pleased with her professionalism and expertise through every step of planning our wedding. Thank you, Jesse!!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Ashley C

She was so fun to work with and was super nice! I can't wait to see my pictures!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Stephanie D

If you are looking for a photographer there is no need to look any further. Jesse is absolutely FANTASTIC. Not only was she professional but her work is simply stunning. Our engagement photos are beautiful and our wedding photos blew our expectations out of the water. They are... Read More more then we could have ever wanted. Her artistic eye is truly amazing. As a professional in the event world, I HIGHLY recommend Jesse Giles Photography.

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Christa S

RECOMMEND! I live in Chicago but got married back home in Orlando. Jessica was very flexible with our needs, and responsive to my communication (because of the distance, email was best for me, and she acquiesced). She was very sweet; most importantly, as a bride she made me... Read More feel special, and all about me. The photos are beautiful and her packages are very affordable! Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Alyssa W

I would give Jesse 10 stars if at all possible. It was such an amazing day and Jesse captured every moment perfectly! Not only is she the sweetest person, very talented as well. Photos mean so much to a couple and their families on such a big day and I can't say enough how great... Read More Jesse was and how great she did. I would recommend her to any and everyone getting married in or around Orlando. You will not regret your choosing her and you will be in great hands! Thank you so much Jesse for working with us and capturing such wonderful photos. You truly are amazing! <3

Jesse is so talented!

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Ashley C

Jesse did an amazing job with our photos. She did both engagement and wedding photos - we highly recommend that people do this as well! She makes you feel so comfortable while taking photos. She came up with a creative county fair theme that we loved! We had so much fun... Read More riding the rides and taking pictures. They came out beautifully! They were so colorful and well done. Our venue is tight and restrictive on time so we wanted a photographer who knew our venue well and she definitely did. Her timing was great and we were able to get some great formal pictures with family, party, and each other. There were a few moments when family attempted to keep bothering her about pictures during the reception but she was so professional about it and we couldn't have asked for a better photographer. We ended up receiving pictures better than I thought I ever would get! They were stunning!! The lighting was so perfect! My venue was dark and you can't even tell in the pictures - that's how talented she is... She is a great photographer and we couldn't be any more happier with her! Book her now!!!

Awesomeness!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Jessica R

We were really concern about our photos for our wedding because it was the most important thing for us to have. I must say Jesse went above and beyond with our photos, they look amazing. She even took pictures I didn't know she was going to take. She is not pushy like many... Read More photographers very great to work with. She definitely will be booked for my daughters wedding. 😀 I wish I could give her 10stars! Thank you Jesse for making our memories wonderful.

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Alise L

Jesse was an absolute joy to work with! She was right on target for what I wanted. She was very receptive to what we were hoping to get out of our photos and help us capture the memories we wanted to remember. When I received all of our photos I was in tears of joy on how they... Read More came out. PERFECT. Jesse is professional AND fun! Overall I was very impressed and so very happy that I chose to work with Jesse for our wedding and engagement photography and have and will continue to recommend her to my friends!!! Book with her!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Emily P

I absolutely recommend Jesse to anyone! I only used her for my wedding pictures, but I would use her for all my pictures if I actually lived in Orlando. She took amazing pictures, and helped us with the best poses and locations. She is quick to respond to phone calls and emails,... Read More and has a great attitude. I watched a video one of my guests took from my wedding, and she was everywhere trying to get the best shots possible!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Leonielyn D

Jesse did and AMAZING job with our engagement and wedding photos. She was able to capture every single detail of our wedding and was very easy to work with. She was very patient right from the start and is very flexible when it comes to working with us. I was very nervous about... Read More hiring a photographer for our wedding for I know it is one of the most important decision to make during our wedding planning. Jesse met up with me and I knew right away that I found the one to capture our moments! We booked her a year and a half before our wedding and it is definitely an amazing journey to work with her leading to our big day. I look forward having her capture more of our life moments in years to come. She is definitely one of the best in Central Florida!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Katie H

Jesse is amazing! Jesse did our engagement and wedding photos. She is so easy to work with and will be sure to capture any photo you ask her to! She is so laid back and easy to work with as well. Some wedding/engagement photos can look awkward or phony, but she does an... Read More amazing job at creating photos that look natural! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

2015-09-16T13:34:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It felt like I was with family:)

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Rebecca S

We got married in Boca Raton, FL. Jesse was very proactive in getting her overnight travel plans together for our wedding and keeping that portion stress-free! She worked herself right into the chaotic day of preparation and took the reigns on getting a head start with... Read More photos! Our group photos were very easy to take as she provided clear instruction, had ideas in mind, and listened to our feedback. We received our photos 7 weeks after the wedding and we are totally thrilled! The colors are beautiful and she really captured our true selves- which is what we wanted. The photos are beautiful, natural, and ones I am proud to share! Thank you, Jesse!!

Amazing Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Adriana V

Jesse's job is amazing! My biggest priority for my wedding was PICTURES and we definitely got the best when we hired Jesse. We had our engagement session back in March and pictures were absolutely beautiful. She is so easy to work with, that we felt so confident right away in... Read More front of the camera and the whole hour went by so quick. We just saw our wedding pictures and they are incredible. I am so in love of the beauty of my wedding pictures. Jesse's professionalism and details are reflected in every picture. She captured our love story even better than we ever expected with such quality that we have gotten so many compliments on our pictures. Jesse is very responsible, replies promptly and is very punctual. Jesse was definitely the best from our vendors. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Jessica Sharpe

I am a simple person who loves making beautiful photographs:) and spending time with my husband and kids. I am fortunate to be able to spend a good amount of time on personal projects, traveling and collaborating with a team of rad people. I am a 6th generation native Floridian and am a sucker for assignments where I have the opportunity to travel. I am not a writer (so please forgive me if this bio seems generic lol) I am a little bit OCD so if you don&#39;t get a reply from me right away something terrible has happened!