The art of perfecting the imperfect

Everyone's idea of what is beautiful is different and that is what makes photography imperfect. The challenge for me as an artist is to listen to what you want and create beautiful images of your perfect day. Let me tell the story of your day!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available

35 W Pine St., Orlando, FL Serving Greater Central FL area (407) 235-5281

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Erin S

What can I say? Jessica was AMAZING! When I first started searching for a wedding photographer I really wasn't sure what to look for and what to ignore. I got the usual calls/emails promising a great deal with added freebies only to be asked to pay over $2500 for things I didn't... Read More even want! Aggravating! A family member suggested I try her photographer friends, who ended up doing newborn shots of my baby niece. The pictures I previewed came out well, so I thought I'd give it a try. This photographer's deposit was only $200 (cheap, I know) and we set a date to do our engagement photos at Rollins College in Winter Park. Before we even got started, this photographer took out her iPad and pulled up her Pinterest board to get some photo ideas!! One thing after another should have told me this wasn't going to work out. First the iPad, then it was her inability to focus on the job, then it was not knowing how to take a certain photo because of the change in lighting due to the approaching sunset. Nearly 4 hours later, we took maybe six or seven photos. After about 2 weeks of waiting to see the photos, the photographer wanted to reschedule since she wasn't happy with the way they came out. What? No!! Imagine if these were my wedding photos she was talking about. There is no do-over! After some firm words, I was thankfully able to get my deposit back and started the search again. Much to my relief, I stumbled across Jesse Giles Photography almost instantly. Jessica was very quick with her email responses and was very sympathetic of my previous photography fiasco. After a few emails, we decided on a date for the engagement photos and talked about things I actually wanted. I had a good feeling about this. Jessica was very friendly and professional during our first meeting. She quickly went over her process and started snapping away. Once we got our photos back, I was in love. The lighting was perfect, the angles and energy she captured was just what I was hoping for. Of course she'll be my wedding photographer!! In the weeks leading up to the wedding, I sent some messages her way about a few last minute questions. Jessica never left me hanging and always had a solution. One of the things I appreciated most was her contacting me a few days beforehand to ask about our pre/post ceremony photos. My fiancee and I wanted to wait for our first look at the ceremony, but due to the time of year, it would have already been dark outside! I didn't even think to look into that, but Jessica was on top of it! She took the time to look into this and voice her concerns about having the majority of our photos being taken at night. What a lifesaver! We ended up doing the first look and our wedding party photos before the ceremony took place, and I'm glad we did. The pre-wedding jitters were out of the way as soon as I saw my husband to be and I felt more relaxed about the events ahead. Jessica was a blessing to my family and made the wedding day so much more enjoyable. My family and I cannot get over how wonderful the photos came out, how sweet Jessica was, and the lengths she went to to make our memories last forever. I know that we could not have picked a better person for such a huge task, and I am forever grateful for all that she has done. Now that the wedding is over, I will definitely keep Jessica in mind for recommendations and maybe even my newborn shoot when the time comes. Thank you so much Jesse Giles Photography!! You're the best :)

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Rachel N

Jesse was absolutely amazing! Her and her assistant did a wonderful job capturing our Walt Disney World wedding !!! She worked extremely well with my videographer and got a ton of candid shots and posed shots as well . Just a day After the wedding she sent me a preview with... Read More amazing photos I cannot wait to see the rest!! Her pricing is unbelievable and her product is even better . Highly recommend Jesse to do your wedding !!! Thank you again!!!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Denise N

I cannot even begin to explain how impressive Jesse is. The level of professionalism she brings to the table cannot be matched. She is so talented and creative. We did both engagement and wedding pictures with Jesse and both were nothing short of amazing. At our wedding we had... Read More some pretty difficult family members for her to work around, and she did so effortlessly and with grace. This is something we will never forget (and that we are SO thankful for!). We are so glad that we chose Jesse as our wedding photographer! Choose her! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Danielle M

Jesse was amazing to work with! I had to plan everything from out of state, but was able to view her portfolio online and she was great to communicate with. The day of the wedding, she arrived on time and was incredibly professional. She took control for all the family shots... Read More and was great at gathering everyone to get in the photos. I just got the photos back and they are perfect! She got all the best shots and was easy to find for random family snaps that I wanted. I cannot recommend her enough.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Rachael W

We are so happy that we chose Jesse Giles Photography for our wedding day! We didn't know what to expect, and Jesse was nice enough to take the time meet with us beforehand to talk and plan a bit. On the big day, she was completely calm, cool, and professional. She made us feel... Read More at ease in front of the camera, and most of the time we didn't even notice that she was taking pictures. She went above and beyond, even sending us a few pictures early to choose from to use on our "Thank You" cards. When we received the final photos, we were both extremely happy! The sheer number of images that we can now look through was more than I expected. We got a wonderful mix of gorgeous portraits and fun, candid photos to remember our day by. I would highly recommend using Jesse Giles for any event! Rachael Francis

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Elizabeth P

Jesse did a wonderful wonderful job! We just got our photos back from our March wedding, and they surpassed our expectations. They are lovely. We have gotten so many compliments on our photos from family and friends. She is very talented. She was also very understanding when... Read More plans changed before the wedding more than once! And she was always there to answer any questions I had.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Stephanie O

Jesse was amazing to work with! She got all the photos we wanted and they turned out stunning! I was really stressed when it started pouring during the ceremony and we wanted outside pictures. Jesse was able to find the perfect spots where we could still take pictures outside... Read More with beautiful backgrounds. She also is very prompt and we received a preview of our album very soon after the wedding. I will definitely be using her in the future!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Amelia M

Jesse was amazing and helped capture our perfect day! From the day we met to our engagement photos and the BIG day and everything in between preparing Jesse was great! She was excellent communicating and answering questions and she made Robert and I feel SO comfortable! She... Read More captured everything we asked AND so much more!! I DEFINITELY recommend Jesse to any bride!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Liz B

Jesse was amazing to work with! Super friendly, accommodating and delivered great results. We loved our pictures and would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 katherine r

Jessica Sharpe is a wonderful Photographer. She is responsible, reliable, and always on time. Her contract is easy to read. She did our engagement shoot in October and our wedding in February. She was a delight to work with. The day after our wedding she already had proofs... Read More of our pictures. I received the photos today and can I just say that they were magnificent. She has a true eye for detail. Jesse is reasonably priced. She traveled a distance to shoot our wedding and our engagement photos. I highly recommend Jesse to capture your memories of your special day.

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Jason D

I am a professional videographer and I have worked alongside Jesse a few times. I have observed her personality and skills firsthand and I will say that she is a pleasant person to be around, very professional, competent at her craft, and certainly has an eye for creativity... Read More and quality photography. In addition, clients are impressed with her routine of shifting them around into poses that make them look good. If you're looking for a quality photographer that you can trust to produce remarkable photos, then I would highly recommend hiring Jesse!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Josh G

Once again Jessica delivers! She has a done our engagement and now wedding photos. She is absolutely the best! She is very good at coordinating with everyone and getting different poses and shots. She is very alertive of the surroundings and using them to her advantage. Lighting... Read More and all. Couldn't be happier and will use Jessica for life! A+++

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Natasha A

Jesse Giles is AMAZING!!! I absolutely loved working with her. She capture my vision and was extremely open to suggestions too. I'm convinced that she's the best in Orlando. I will definitely reach out to Jesse for all of my future needs for photography.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Danissa G

Jesse was AWESOME! Our wedding pictures turned out beautiful and we received so many compliments from our friends and family. She is also a pleasure to work with, so attentive and quick on her responses. We always felt like she was extremely reliable and made us feel very... Read More comfortable. She listened to all our concerns (ex: double chin issues) and she was very attentive to that, giving us cues every now and then to get a more flattering angle. She was so patient and had fun with us giving us ideas for bridal shots and poses. We are so incredible happy with our wedding pictures. There was a mix of candid and posed pictures and the mix turned out perfect, it truly captured the emotions of the wedding. Her prices are also probably the best out there, I'm still shocked at how great the value is! Overall 10/10 recommend! Her pictures are incredible and she is a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Leonard B

We had Jesse take our engagement and wedding pictures in 2012. I thought long and hard about whether to leave a review or not, but the more time has passed the angrier I have been about a few things. The pictures we got were ok, but not great. She took a lot of our pictures... Read More up close, which gives barrel distortion and made us look much heavier than we really are. As I was expecting that she would give us 6-10 great photos, and the rest would be ok, she did meet that criteria. But, the part that still has me scratching my head was that she took the pictures with the most barrel distortion and had them published on a website called Pretty Pear Bride - a website for obese women. What bride wants to wake up several months after her special day to find that pictures of her are on a website for obese women? This one act has made us forever associate our picture with that. Finally the pictures were removed after weeks of back and forth with her and the website. Run!

2017-04-15T18:25:01 Response from the vendor

So to clarify this review, this couple is complaining about engagement photos that I did for them 5 YEARS ago, that I did for FREE, and that I had SIGNED CONSENT for publication? The couple gives the impression that their wedding photos were published which... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Savanah M

Jesse is patient, relaxed, and professional. Her natural lighting techniques and eye for photography create stunning artwork for your big day. I couldn't be more thrilled with the results!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Amanda S

Jesse is amazing! She took our engagement and our wedding photos and I couldn't have made a better choice. She's very responsive, professional, and great to work with. Her prices are very reasonable and all of our photos turned out beautifully. I highly recommend Jesse!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Roxie C

Jesse is just the best photographer! She doesn't miss the first kiss! That was a big one! She'll let you customize her packages to fit your needs and budget! She was on time and took getting ready photos, ceremony, and reception.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Dee G

Jessica was great! She was very personable and responsive.

2017-04-16T09:41:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review, although I'm uncertain why the 4 stars as you were very pleased with your photos and was never informed of any displeasure with your service.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Nicole D

Jessica was so awesome and everything we hoped for in a photographer. We received the photographs back quickly and they looked so beautiful. She captured so many perfect moments. She was also willing to travel to our venue in Vero Beach and was very affordable for the quality of... Read More work she delivered. I would highly recommend Jesse Giles for anyone searching for the perfect wedding photographer!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Corinne G

I'm so glad I chose Jesse Giles as our wedding photographer! The quality of her photographs is exceptional, and her pricing is very reasonable compared to most other photographers I looked at. We received photos of our wedding highlights a few days after the wedding (super... Read More fast!), and we received the full album (800 photos!) in less than 2 months as a personalized USB. It's really worth it to invest in hiring a quality photographer, and Jesse is just that! We had nothing short of a great experience with her, and I would highly recommend her services!

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Victoria M

What a joy Jesse is! GREAT personality and makes you feel very comfortable. My husband hates taking pictures and she gave him perfect direction. Honestly, we didn't even notice Jesse during the ceremony. No one did! I think that's important because she wasn't a distraction and... Read More knew what she was doing. We got our pictures a month after our wedding and let me tell you...they're more than I've dreamed of!!!!! My family, guests, and us newlyweds are LOVING the pictures. Amazing work!!!!

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Nastasia G

First of all, look no further for your event photographer cause Jesse Giles Photography is who you will be sure to fall in love with and book!!!!! From the first moment I reached out to Jessica via email she was nothing short of outstanding, so comforting that I didn't even need... Read More to formally meet her before my wedding. She's quick to respond in her communications; she's reassuring and funny; not to mention she will keep it real on the day of to make sure you look your very best in each and every picture. My now husband had nothing but good things to say about Jessica and her helping second shooter, Jenna, after meeting both for the first time on our wedding day! Jessica even made sure to inquire when we were leaving on our honeymoon (which was 3 days after the wedding) and surprised us the day before we left with over 100 preview photos of our special day! HOW IMPRESSIVE! Joe and I were beyond elated and blown away by her impeccable quality of work! I would recommend Jesse Giles Photography to anyone and everyone!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! #HappyBride

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 April K

Jesse was incredible! She captured every important moment and all of the special little details of our big day. We couldn't have been more pleased with her professionalism and expertise through every step of planning our wedding. Thank you, Jesse!!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Ashley C

She was so fun to work with and was super nice! I can't wait to see my pictures!

Jessica Sharpe

I am a simple person who loves making beautiful photographs:) and spending time with my husband and kids. I am fortunate to be able to spend a good amount of time on personal projects, traveling and collaborating with a team of rad people. I am a 6th generation native Floridian and am a sucker for assignments where I have the opportunity to travel. I am not a writer (so please forgive me if this bio seems generic lol) I am a little bit OCD so if you don't get a reply from me right away something terrible has happened!