Chandeliers, Lanterns, Lighting Design + Setup, String Lights, Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

1255 LaQuinta Dr, Orlando, FL (407) 615-4418

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Diana L

Byron, Allison and the whole team at Get Lit Productions are amazing! Thank you so much for making my wedding day magical. Professional, attention to detail, flawless, and communicated with me on the day of my wedding in regards to adding last minute details. Such a pleasure to... Read More have them be a part of our special day thank you for creating memories that will last a lifetime.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Lindsay C

My favorite Disney Princess growing up was Belle from Beauty in the Beast. I used to wear this little yellow dress around the house and sing and dream and when my mom tried to take it off me I'd throw a fit and that yellow dress turned into a M-Sun outfit and also pajamas until... Read More I grew out of it. I have always remembered this scene from the cartoon where they dance in the ballroom under the most glorious chandelier and Allison and team gave me THREE! Can you say FAIRY-TALE!!! https://i.ytimg.com/vi/505APtQSOBw/maxresdefault.jpg! Because of the GetLit team I was able to become the princess I'd always wanted to be and marry the prince charming I'd always dreamed of. I'd say if you want the best experience on your most special day, hands down go with GetLit Productions. They love you like their own family and treat you with the utmost respect while staying extremely professional. You'll never have to worry about whether they'll do a great job, you'll feel so reassured before the day comes that you'll just have pure confidence in them that they've got your back. They get back to you in a timely way and provide incredible alternative options or create inspiration when asked. My experience has been EXCELLENT and I'd do it all over again! I hope for the sake of so many others that you would consider them for your wedding or any event for that matter!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Casie C

Byron and his team are amazing! They will turn your venue into a romantic fairy tale and take your breath away! Bravo!

2017-11-22T23:00:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. We love what we do and are very happy that our lighting was to your liking. It is a great feeling! All the best to you :)

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Tory M

Get Lit completely transformed our reception space into my dream come true. Growing up I always wanted twinkle lights everywhere and that is what I told Byron and he made it happen. It was a fairytale!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Nicole B

Get Lit Productions did an awesome job lighting our outdoor Spring wedding! We ordered market lighting from them and it was stunning. The strings of lights were BRIGHT and of course elicited a romantic feel. We also ordered a chandelier and it was a real statement piece,... Read More multiple guests of ours complimented it. The installers were very professional and adept at their jobs. The pricing was also affordable and competitive. Their responsiveness wasn't the speediest but emails/calls did always get returned. We'd recommend Get Lit Productions :)

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Gabriela L

A few days before our wedding we noticed rain probabilities so we decided to rent a tent. Byron worked out the tent perfectly on such short notice and the reception looked great with all the market lights and uplights! We definitely recomment Get Lit Productions!!!

Great Lighting Service

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Madeleine R

The team at Get Lit worked with us to make sure the lighting for our event was perfect! Our wedding was at Bella Collina and we were able to plan indoor and outdoor lighting plans so that we could make a rain/cold weather call the day of the event. They are flexible and we ended... Read More up having to go with plan B but my guests thought it was plan A because the lighting was executed so perfectly! Get Lit is easy to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for this service!

WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Michelle S

Byron from Get Lit was amazing to work with. He promptly answered all of my bridezilla emails. He hung market lights at my venue, and hanging grapevine wreaths we made. Get Lit was worth the money. The impact the lighting made on my reception was awesome.

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Lauren M

Words cannot describe the awesomeness Get Lit Productions did for my wedding! We had up-lighting, pin spot lighting for centerpieces, patterned lighting on our focal wall, monogram, cake spot lighting, a couple spot light. Byron and his team did absolutely amazing! I verbalized... Read More my vision and they totally captured it the day of my wedding. It looked like a fairy tale in our ballroom. We are still hearing about how awesome the lighting was in our wedding. Once the fun part started... dancing... the lights began to change colors and move with the music. It's one thing to see it in a video, but to see it in person is mind blowing. All the pictures I have seen from people uploading to social media sites of our wedding, each picture has a different background! It's amazing how lighting can just fill the room! I would definitely recommend Get Lit Productions for any lighting needs.

Perfection and professional!

Reviewed on 4/01/2015 Nicole S

GET LIT Productions made the lighting at our wedding outstanding. I was able to see many different layouts of the lights in my venue's diagram. Allison was very prompt to reply and respond with any info I needed. This company knows exactly what they are doing!! If you do not... Read More want to worry about the lighting details, go with GET LIT Productions!

Allison was AMAZING to work with!

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Adrienne B

Having planned nearly our entire wedding long-distance, communication with vendors relied solely on telephone and email communication. From day one, I worked with Allison Gauthier who hit it out of the ballpark when it came to accommodating my unusual planning needs! She... Read More provided great ideas in early consultations and assisted with crafting an incredible package of lighting (PARS, Lekos and a Custom Gobo) that was both budget friendly and wonderfully executed for the wedding. Her timely responses to all of my inquiries were greatly appreciated and she allowed my fiance and I the time to consider and decide our final proposal without any pressure at all. As she promised, the lighting techs set-up and adjusted colors based on her recommendations and their expertise which proved to be spot on! The room looked beautiful and created a completed look for the entire celebration. I'd highly recommend any combination of their lighting options. Oh, and did I mention they are military friendly and a former- military owned/operated business?! What better way to support those who have served us and our joyous freedoms then to support our military in their dreams! Allison topped it all off with a generous military discount... very thoughtful and greatly appreciated by my fiance and I.

Top Quality Service

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Maya S

Byron and Allison were so wonderful to work with. They answered all of my endless questions with patience and a smile. They helped to give our venue the extra added touch needed to make it look spectacular!

They make it easy for the bride...

Reviewed on 3/09/2013 Tara H

So easy to work with and affordable. I never even saw them on my wedding day- all the lighting was just there and looking awesome! I'm so happy I decided on the uplighting and GOBO design because they really added so much to the reception space. I will definitely use Get Lit... Read More again!

No hassel, beautiful lighting

Reviewed on 11/23/2012 Michelle S

Get Lit Productions provided the market lighting and up-lighting for our wedding. They have straight-forward pricing and information, and answered all of our questions promptly. When I arrived to the venue the day of the wedding, they were already there and setting up the... Read More lights. We had no problems and the setup turned out to be beautiful.

GET LIT Productions

Reviewed on 3/27/2012 Christina T

The lighting looked great at my wedding. It added that "something extra" and really made the room look beautiful. Byron and his team did an amazing job!

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 12/11/2011 Kandi C

Absolutely wonderful! Byron and his entire team were so professional, helpful, and most of all, they knew exactly how to help a bride on a budget! No matter how much money you have for lighting, Byron can make your dream come true. He even let me add dance floor lighting two... Read More days before my wedding! Absolutely fabulous, I highly recommend Get Lit Productions!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Bianca M

Byron and his team did a great job with my lighting. My reception site looked even more beautiful and I got a lot of compliments thanks to them!

People really do win raffles at bridal shows

Reviewed on 8/24/2011 Janel D

I entered Byron's raffle at a bridal show in orlando. Just like every other bride I thought its not like I'm gonna win anyways. To my surprise, Byron called me to congratulate me on being the winner of the lighting package offered in the raffle. I was blow away. I met up with... Read More Byron at my venue and we discussed my lighting needs and wants. I had a limited budget and had not originally included lighting because it didnt fit in the budget. However with winning the lighting package, the additional needs actually fit within my budget. Byron was really great about working with me and my tight budget. The end result was absolutely amazing and the atmosphere wouldn't have been set without Byron's lighting expertise!

If I could do it again, I'd do it the same! :)

Reviewed on 8/10/2011 Marissa M

Byron was so easy to work with! I really gave him full discretion and he exceeded anything I could have described. Lighting truly makes the difference in the room. My guests were blown away by the additional lighting. If you haven't hired someone or haven't decided to add... Read More lighting yet... HIRE Get Lit!

What a Visual Wedding Day !!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2011 Allison Y

Get Lit Productions was amazing throughout the entire planning process. I truly felt that our vision for the ceremony and reception was created. I felt as if I really got the individual attention that was deserved for my special day. I highly recommend this outstanding and... Read More creative team !!!