Is this your business? claim it now

Impressions by Esther Fleming

Milwaukee, WI

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

7241 W North Ave, Milwaukee, WI (414) 453-3323

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Emily H

Esther is the definition of an artist! There is a reason she is the best in Milwaukee. I had an idea and a vision but wasn't sure how to execute it. Esther went above and beyond and created a true work of art and came up with ideas I never would have thought of. She also had... Read More EVERYTHING from flowers to rentals to placecards. Anything you could think of, she had. People to this day are still talking about the floral arrangements at the wedding an how everyone was different and more magnificent than the rest! Her work made the wedding the gothic, Tim Burton dream I've always wanted!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Alexandra F

Esther is the best!!!! I was a very controlling bride, so I knew that working with Esther might be difficult for me. She has a very easy going personality and is only available by phone. I met with her three times, showed her pictures, she made a mock-up bouquet, and then it... Read More just all comes together. You have to trust her! My flowers were even more beautiful than I could've ever imagined! Her team is fantastic and takes care of every detail. Once you figure out your wedding date, book her immediately. You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Caitlin H

Esther's final product was above and beyond what I ever expected. She had done the flowers for a friend's wedding a year before mine and I knew I wanted to work with her. She was very hard to get a hold of... and I almost gave up - but I am so glad that I didn't because she... Read More was worth the wait and every penny spent. She met with me and my wedding coordinator and without showing her any pictures - just by describing the feelings I wanted in the space that day, she began creating the design. By my second meeting, she had the bridesmaids bouquets (in silk flowers) for me to look at and make changes to - they were beautiful, and they weren't even real yet! The next meeting I saw my bouquet and parts of centerpieces. Esther didn't miss a beat and at every meeting she updated her notes with things I had made progress with. She set up the flowers at the church - the flowers for my bridesmaids and myself and all of the guys were waiting at the church in water, looking beautiful. Then while we were getting married - she was at the Milwaukee Art Museum creating our space. The Art Museum is a blank canvas, and can be a little overwhelming to style. I knew what I wanted and felt that Esther understood too. When my husband and I walked into the Art Museum for our cocktail hour (before any guests were there) - we stood with our jaws on the floor..... it was better than we could have imagined. I am still getting compliments on how beautiful it was. Esther is worth the work of getting in touch with her -you won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Radha K

Esther did an absolutely amazing job making our wedding look better than I could have ever imagined it to be. When we first met, I simply showed Esther a photo of a table arrangement I thought was “pretty” and she took it from there – our floral arrangements and wedding décor... Read More were simply incredible and perfect. When you meet with Esther, she asks a lot of questions to gauge your interest in the décor ideas she has. If you’re unsure about something she suggests, be honest if it’s not your style or trust Esther’s gut because I guarantee you that you’ll love it. She has so much décor and really good ideas. She’s very reasonable in terms of cost and when you give her your budget, she does work within that versus other contractors who might take a budget as a “suggestion.” I must admit that Esther is very difficult to get in touch with over the phone – when you meet with her, schedule your next meeting (if necessary) right then and there. We knew going in to working with her that she would be difficult to get in touch with, therefore we weren’t worried. I do believe that if you don’t know this before working with her, you may incur a significant amount of stress. As I mentioned, we knew that she might be hard to get in touch with but most importantly, we received nothing but glowing reviews of the work she produces. Esther is an amazing artist and a very lovely person – she was an absolute delight to work with and she made our wedding day more beautiful that I could have imagined. I absolutely recommend working with Esther – you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

Esther was definitely heaven sent. I had to plan by entire wedding from Houston and I gave her my thoughts and ideas and she made my venue look magical and the bouquets were to die for. She is one of a kind and I would use her and highly recommend her to anyone that loves a... Read More person with a creative mind. Thank you so much Esther, you were wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Michelle D

Esther was great!!! Her eye for flowers and understanding what a bride wants is beyond belief. Every single person at the wedding complimented our centerpieces and said they've never seen anything like it. She allows you to borrow decorations or whatever you need and that is... Read More such a HUGE help! Her talent is amazing and she is now our go to girl when we need flowers for any event!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Grace H

I am so glad we decided to go with Esther for our flowers! She definitely helps capture your vision while throwing in little touches to add to the creation! Everything from the name cards to the table decorations were beautiful! She definitely did not disappoint!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Alyssa T

I could not have chosen a better florist to work with! Esther's work took my breath away on my wedding day. She is such an artist and very detailed in her work. I didn't really have a specific look I was going for so I gave her colors and a very general idea and then I let her... Read More do her magic and WOW is all I can say. The meetings I had with her ( 4 or 5) were very helpful and put my mind at ease. She is so much more than just a florist. Esther and her crew worked so hard and I can't thank them enough for all that they did to make my day memorable.

More than just flowers

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Keegan

Esther's work is unparalleled. Not only does she provide gorgeous florals, but it almost felt like she was a coordinator too. We had more meetings with Esther than I ever would have imagined we would have with our florist (four in total!) and she helped us achieve our overall... Read More vision for decor and flowers. In addition to providing flowers, Esther set up our ceremony and reception spaces, which included arranging: escort cards, cupcakes, framed vintage parent photos, framed signage, and our own personal antiques plus the rentals SHE provided, which included vintage suitcases for cards/gifts and all of the cupcake stands. In all honesty, if you are a Type A person such as myself, it can at times be challenging to work with Esther. She is a free spirit and she "goes with the flow" but she is an artist. Make sure you clearly articulate your desires and the things that are most important to you, and she will help your vision come to life in a way that is more beautiful than you could have hoped. Our guests were all amazed with our flowers and decor, and no one ever would have guessed that we’d been working on a fairly tight floral budget. If we had to do it all over, we would hands down choose Esther as our florist again. She's the best.

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Kathleen C

Esther is out of this world talented. She is difficult to get in touch with but once you connect, you can be worry free until your special day. She remembers all the details and always wants to make your day extra special for you. She allows you to borrow decorations, candle... Read More holders, cupcake holders and more. You get a TON of flowers in each bouquet and they are stunning. If you love flowers, pick Esther!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Kristin K

Absolutely Amazing!! I can't say enough good things about Esther and how much I enjoyed working with her. While she will admit she's hard to get ahold of, she's definitely worth the wait and will NOT disappoint. I think I may have called at least a handful of times before I... Read More finally got through to her...Don't give up!!! The floral arrangements at our wedding were beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Esther made all my dreams for the day come true. My guests were blown away by the beauty she created in the room. I truly enjoyed her and her quirky personality, she is definitely one of a kind. Anyone who doesn't use her is missing out!

Gorgeous arrangements

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Stephanie U

Esther created the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen! She also created a lovely Chuppah for my ceremony and fabric draping, so she really does it all! It is extremely difficult to get a hold of her, but just trust that she will deliver on your wedding day! Very... Read More reasonably priced too!

Great experience

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Meghan R

I loved working with Esther. Her style may be unconventional but I was thrilled with the end result. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. I love how she re-used flowers from the church to create the head table centerpieces. She created prototype bouquets with silk flowers, and I... Read More really appreciated being able to "see" what the look of the wedding was going to be. My only complaint is that the bridesmaids' bouquets didn't have the extra punch of color I was expecting, but there are only so many things one bride can control. Very reasonable given the amount and quality of flowers we received.

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Cescilly O

My husband and I were married last month on 5/22/15 at Renaissance Place downtown Milwaukee and all I can say is WOW! Esther did an amazing job on our flowers and decor. Everything was first class. I was blown away and our wedding looked like a dream. Everything she did was just... Read More absolutely perfect and gorgeous. I saw comments about not being able to reach Esther, but I had no problem. We met several times and our big day was perfect. She and her staff made our wedding day the best ever! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist. She is great to work with and you will not find a better florist! I hope to just work with her again on anything floral.

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Jenna F

I just had my wedding on April 18th, 2015 and was so amazed by the flowers and hard work Esther put into my wedding. At the beginning, after reading all of the reviews and being a control freak I was nervous about that lack of communication that a few spoke about while working... Read More with Esther. My wedding coordinator at our venue ensured us that Esther was the way to go and that we would be pleased with the final result. I was able to make my appointment with Esther and had 5 different meetings with her throughout the planning process. I found it easiest to make my next appointment before I left to avoid having to play phone tag. Overall my flowers and decor turned out more amazing that I could have imagine. Esther hung a curtain to cover a back wall for me, provided trays for my place cards along with my card box. She assembled and decorated a pipe and drape behind where our ceremony was and also was there right before I walked down the aisle to make sure everything looked perfect. The amount of thought and care she personally put into my wedding is something that you will not find anywhere else. I'd recommend her to anyone and already have a friend using her for their upcoming wedding.

Esther-Not worth it

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Jamie R

I had a wedding recently and read all of the reviews before I picked Esther because I knew she had a good rep to make weddings look amazing but a horrible rep with brides and families when it comes to planning ahead of time and making them feel at ease. Sure she does amazing... Read More work-but nothing you can't find elsewhere, if you just look around. I spent 4 months calling her every day on my way home from work and her mailbox was full 99% of the attempts. If you do make the choice to go with her, never leave your first meeting without having another on the books. Then for the third meeting, which may not happen (like for one of my friends) you will have to plan your entire wedding in the 30 minutes you have with her and if you forgot anything--too bad she will not speak with you any longer. She won't tell you any of this but will just leave you hanging, may listen to a voicemail if you got lucky enough to leave one but will not return your calls. It is not just me with this problem, I gave all of my other vendors a 5/5; I have three friends with weddings coming up and have Esther as their florist and two of them are in tears, two weeks before their wedding (one is about to be). I am laid back person and not a girly girl who had her wedding designed since 10 years old, I picked her because she was cheap and creative. This cost and quality didn't make a difference considering the amount of negative feelings I developed towards someone who is supposed to be a florist.

The best.

Reviewed on 8/23/2014 Krista L

Esther was absolutely amazing. She met with me a handful of times leading up to the wedding, would make sample bouquets out of silk flowers, and would go over all of the details each time. The flowers on our wedding day were more beautiful than I ever could have imagined and the... Read More center pieces at the reception were breathtaking. Esther also provided candles, picture frames, table numbers, a card box, pew bows, and more! She is truly and artist and I would recommend her to anyone!

The pictures say it all

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Megan W

I wish I could post pictures here, because my words won't do Esther's work justice. Simply put, she is an artist. With any great artist, you have to be the type of person who can let her roll with her vision and do her thing. She will work with you to make sure you're on the... Read More same page, but if you're the type of person who needs to have control/final say on every flower that goes into a centerpiece, this might not be a fit for you. I had a general vision, a big space, and a moderate budget to work with. Esther was able to pull it all together and create lovely arrangements that served as aisle runners for the ceremony as well as centerpieces for the reception. They were gorgeous and incorporated the colors, textures, and lights we talked about. She also provided candles, vases, chalkboards, and other accompanying pieces for the decor at what seemed like very little extra charge. As far as communication with Esther, I have heard it can be hard to reach her, but I fortunately had a day of planner that knows her well. So I allowed most communication to be directly between her and Esther. When I showed up to the venue, I wasn't exactly sure what I expected to see, but it was fantastic! Everyone raved about the flowers and apparently were guessing that it cost 3 times higher than we actually paid for everything she provided :)

The flowers were incredible

Reviewed on 1/14/2014 Lauren R

Ester is the best florist in Milwaukee. She can be difficult to get a hold of (but just keep calling and calling, don't leave a message, she never checks them)but once you do, you will not have any regrets.We were blown away with her creativity for our 1.3.14 winter wedding. She... Read More took my ideas and made them into something far beyond what I could imagine. We loved that she managed to do "winter" without a hint being christmas-y. Instead, our flowers were glamorous, white, champagne gold with a hint of sparkle so they looked like they were dusted with snow. They were incredible. Could not have asked for anything better. I highly recommend her!

HIGHLY Recommend!

Reviewed on 1/08/2014 Melinda A

I highly recommend Esther! Esther was able to bring my ideas to reality. I sat down with Esther early on and described the kind of wedding I was envisioning. I bought in pictures, my bridesmaid dresses, and color swatches. She then went to work on making artificial copies of... Read More what would be at my wedding. My bridesmaid bouquets were one of a kind. I had a big, beautiful, cascading bridal bouquet. My centerpieces were talked about for weeks. Everything was beautiful. Esther goes above and beyond. She loaned me anything that wasn't a flower to use - candles, cake stand, glass bowls for a trail mix bar. I was able to rent out pew decorations. She even has someone who can make place cards for you. Everything was absolutely perfect! The only critique I have is that Esther is very hard to get a hold of. She is very busy, and is often working on projects or meeting with brides. Call her again and again….it will definitely be worth it!

The Best Florist

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Claire G

We received so many compliments on the flowers from our wedding, even from men. They were beautiful. I can be another to attest to such a wonderful job that Ester does. She was also able to help us with our place cards and I had no idea they could be so cool.

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 11/01/2013 Laura S

I couldn't have been more pleased with the flowers that Esther did for our wedding. We received so many compliments on them as well! Esther is amazing! She is hard to get a hold of but she is totally worth all of the phone calls! I had no problem putting my faith and trust... Read More in her and allowed her to use her creative talent to create beautiful centerpieces for our reception. She enjoys doing something a little different for each table, and includes lots of candles if you want! My bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were also stunning and extremely large, full of beautiful flowers! I would recommend Esther to anyone looking for a wedding florist!

Totally Worth It!

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Krista R

Esther is an unbelievably gifted florist, and the quality of work she does is equal to or greater than many other florists who charge much much more. We were thrilled with how she decorated both our ceremony and our reception, and we got a ton of compliments on how beautiful... Read More the flowers and decorations were. It's also incredibly handy, since she has all kinds of vases and other decorations so you don't have to rent or buy them yourself. The one caveat is that she can be a bit interesting to work with (and difficult to contact), but if you don't mind a few quirks, there is no better florist in town, especially for the price point. We recommend her highly.

Esther is the BEST!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Erin M

If you are looking for a florist in Milwaukee - Esther is by far the best choice! She can literally transform a room with her interesting floral displays - and at a very reasonable price! You will have to get over her "note-taking" and full voicemail box, but I can promise... Read More stunning flowers! My guests are still reaching out to me saying how beautiful the flowers were.

Breathtaking

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Trelawny S

Esther did phenomenal work with our wedding flowers! I was a "difficult" client, in that the only direction I was able to give her is that my favorite flower is a white rose, and I like nice smelling flowers. She took that from there and produced some AMAZING pieces! They were... Read More beautiful, thematic, and smelled amazing. I asked her to recreate a bouquet from a doll my father had given to me and she did it perfectly. The church and reception were breathtaking and I could not have been happier! I highly suggest using Impressions for any florist needs.

Start a Conversation!