Is this your business? claim it now

Impressions by Esther Fleming

Milwaukee, WI

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

7241 W North Ave, Milwaukee, WI (414) 453-3323

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 christina s

Esther’s a little hard to get a hold of, but once you do and have your first appointment she’s Work it!! My flowers were very reasonably priced and everything better, bigger and more than what I had imagined!! I was so happy with them i had them all preserved for keepsakes.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Monica C

Esther is fantastic. She is so creative and intuitive. I had no idea what I wanted for our wedding. I knew what I didn't want but did not know what I DID want. I met with Esther and she showed me a few example bouquets and asked me a few questions. Several weeks later she... Read More presented me with a prototype bouquet. I was blown away. It was so beautiful I wanted to keep it! Then on my wedding day, my actual bouquet was even more spectacular! If you are getting married in the Milwaukee area, you'd be a fool to use any florist other than Esther!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Anne Marie B

Esther is hands down the best florist that I could have come across. She was recommended by a friend of mine and I was unbelievably impressed by her work on our wedding day, she took my vision and brought it to life! Thank you Esther & team!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Katie H

Esther is wonderful! She was recommended to me by a few different friends, and I'm so glad to have used her as our wedding florist. She is so creative and talented. I gave her a few ideas of colors and general style, and she just ran with it! I was so impressed with her... Read More centerpieces and other decor at our wedding reception - and the bouquets were absolutely gorgeous. We got lots of compliments! She and her team set everything up for us, so it was a worry-free process. Esther was easy to work with and I was so happy with the end result. I would definitely recommend Esther to future brides - especially if you have a general idea of the colors & style you want, but just need someone to make it all a reality. Everything was beautiful! Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Nicole D

Just wow!!! I was blown away by the gorgeousness of her creations. She can read people so well. She asked me a few key questions about the wedding/our style, and came up with the most perfect bouquets and floral arrangements. Esther is such a nice lady, and was fun to work... Read More with. She can be difficult to get a hold of, but do not let that stop you!! Just trust the process. She works within your budget no matter what you need. I would 100% recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Emily C

Esther and her team are incredible. She listens (patiently, in my indecisive case) to your vision and executes flawlessly against it. Not only is her product incredible (our floral arrangements were GORGEOUS), her service is amazing - she took care of everything! There was... Read More literally not one detail she wouldn't help us with and nothing slips through the cracks. A few reviews mention that she is difficult to get ahold of. Don't let this be a barrier to hiring Esther! I found that you could get her by phone more often than not. Also, Impressions has a Facebook page that one of Esther's employees monitors - this was a SUPER EASY way to pass along information to her or schedule meetings. Couldn't have been happier with the end result. Thank you, Esther and team!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Andrea Z

Esther is the best florist around! Her floral arrangements are beautiful and she also helps to decorate the venue. I received so many compliments on the flowers.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Kim N

You will not be disappointed if you choose Esther as your florist. She did my August wedding at the Marcus Center and made the room absolutely breathtaking. I was warned early on that she may be hard to get a hold of, but I never had a problem. She answered my calls and set up... Read More appointments in advance, so I had no issues there. The one thing to be aware of is that she doesn't provide a contract, so you never truly know the final amount until about the month before your wedding. She is reasonable; however, when time came to pay I was told an amount $800 over what we originally talked about. At the end of the day, it didn't matter...the flowers were so unbelievably gorgeous...probably would have been double the amount somewhere else. She's the best!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Tara T

Esther did a fantastic job on the flowers for my wedding. I sent Esther a bunch of pictures of pinterest flowers I liked, and Esther did faux bridal and bridesmaid bouquets in silk prior to the wedding so I could see what she was planning. So helpful for making everything... Read More exactly how I wanted it. The floral arrangements came out wonderfully, and I would totally recommend Esther to anyone.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Fran M

Esther did an amazing job for our wedding. Without hesitation I will hire her for any special event I have in need of flowers. She was professional, personable, and listened not only to what I told her about what I wanted but also what I didn't tell her. That is something... Read More that few people can do well. She took the few pictures of what I wanted and created the most beautiful (and more beautiful than the pictures I might add) flowers for our wedding. Everyone at the wedding commented that the flowers were so beautiful, so elegant, and so perfect! And they were. She was exactly on budget as well. I couldn't be happier and give her the highest recommendation I can (although I selfishly sort of want to keep her a bit of a secret so that she doesn't get so busy that I can't hire her again for my next event!). She's the best: a true artist.

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Patty L

I was recommended Esther by a friend and am so glad I was! She is an incredibly nice lady and extremely talented at what she does - she's not a business lady, though..so it might be a little difficult to get ahold of her but keep trying to call her because once you get ahold of... Read More her it is worth it, if she is able to do your wedding! She really tries to get to know the style of her brides and what she delivered on our big day was ABSOLUTELY flawless and sooo beautiful - her pricing is also very reasonable and so worth it! She is a friendly artist that will make your big day beautiful and stress free, and because of that I'd recommend her services to anyone.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Emily H

Esther is the definition of an artist! There is a reason she is the best in Milwaukee. I had an idea and a vision but wasn't sure how to execute it. Esther went above and beyond and created a true work of art and came up with ideas I never would have thought of. She also had... Read More EVERYTHING from flowers to rentals to placecards. Anything you could think of, she had. People to this day are still talking about the floral arrangements at the wedding an how everyone was different and more magnificent than the rest! Her work made the wedding the gothic, Tim Burton dream I've always wanted!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Alexandra G

Esther is the best!!!! I was a very controlling bride, so I knew that working with Esther might be difficult for me. She has a very easy going personality and is only available by phone. I met with her three times, showed her pictures, she made a mock-up bouquet, and then it... Read More just all comes together. You have to trust her! My flowers were even more beautiful than I could've ever imagined! Her team is fantastic and takes care of every detail. Once you figure out your wedding date, book her immediately. You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Caitlin H

Esther's final product was above and beyond what I ever expected. She had done the flowers for a friend's wedding a year before mine and I knew I wanted to work with her. She was very hard to get a hold of... and I almost gave up - but I am so glad that I didn't because she... Read More was worth the wait and every penny spent. She met with me and my wedding coordinator and without showing her any pictures - just by describing the feelings I wanted in the space that day, she began creating the design. By my second meeting, she had the bridesmaids bouquets (in silk flowers) for me to look at and make changes to - they were beautiful, and they weren't even real yet! The next meeting I saw my bouquet and parts of centerpieces. Esther didn't miss a beat and at every meeting she updated her notes with things I had made progress with. She set up the flowers at the church - the flowers for my bridesmaids and myself and all of the guys were waiting at the church in water, looking beautiful. Then while we were getting married - she was at the Milwaukee Art Museum creating our space. The Art Museum is a blank canvas, and can be a little overwhelming to style. I knew what I wanted and felt that Esther understood too. When my husband and I walked into the Art Museum for our cocktail hour (before any guests were there) - we stood with our jaws on the floor..... it was better than we could have imagined. I am still getting compliments on how beautiful it was. Esther is worth the work of getting in touch with her -you won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Radha K

Esther did an absolutely amazing job making our wedding look better than I could have ever imagined it to be. When we first met, I simply showed Esther a photo of a table arrangement I thought was “pretty” and she took it from there – our floral arrangements and wedding décor... Read More were simply incredible and perfect. When you meet with Esther, she asks a lot of questions to gauge your interest in the décor ideas she has. If you’re unsure about something she suggests, be honest if it’s not your style or trust Esther’s gut because I guarantee you that you’ll love it. She has so much décor and really good ideas. She’s very reasonable in terms of cost and when you give her your budget, she does work within that versus other contractors who might take a budget as a “suggestion.” I must admit that Esther is very difficult to get in touch with over the phone – when you meet with her, schedule your next meeting (if necessary) right then and there. We knew going in to working with her that she would be difficult to get in touch with, therefore we weren’t worried. I do believe that if you don’t know this before working with her, you may incur a significant amount of stress. As I mentioned, we knew that she might be hard to get in touch with but most importantly, we received nothing but glowing reviews of the work she produces. Esther is an amazing artist and a very lovely person – she was an absolute delight to work with and she made our wedding day more beautiful that I could have imagined. I absolutely recommend working with Esther – you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

Esther was definitely heaven sent. I had to plan by entire wedding from Houston and I gave her my thoughts and ideas and she made my venue look magical and the bouquets were to die for. She is one of a kind and I would use her and highly recommend her to anyone that loves a... Read More person with a creative mind. Thank you so much Esther, you were wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Michelle D

Esther was great!!! Her eye for flowers and understanding what a bride wants is beyond belief. Every single person at the wedding complimented our centerpieces and said they've never seen anything like it. She allows you to borrow decorations or whatever you need and that is... Read More such a HUGE help! Her talent is amazing and she is now our go to girl when we need flowers for any event!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Grace H

I am so glad we decided to go with Esther for our flowers! She definitely helps capture your vision while throwing in little touches to add to the creation! Everything from the name cards to the table decorations were beautiful! She definitely did not disappoint!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Alyssa T

I could not have chosen a better florist to work with! Esther's work took my breath away on my wedding day. She is such an artist and very detailed in her work. I didn't really have a specific look I was going for so I gave her colors and a very general idea and then I let her... Read More do her magic and WOW is all I can say. The meetings I had with her ( 4 or 5) were very helpful and put my mind at ease. She is so much more than just a florist. Esther and her crew worked so hard and I can't thank them enough for all that they did to make my day memorable.

More than just flowers

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Keegan

Esther's work is unparalleled. Not only does she provide gorgeous florals, but it almost felt like she was a coordinator too. We had more meetings with Esther than I ever would have imagined we would have with our florist (four in total!) and she helped us achieve our overall... Read More vision for decor and flowers. In addition to providing flowers, Esther set up our ceremony and reception spaces, which included arranging: escort cards, cupcakes, framed vintage parent photos, framed signage, and our own personal antiques plus the rentals SHE provided, which included vintage suitcases for cards/gifts and all of the cupcake stands. In all honesty, if you are a Type A person such as myself, it can at times be challenging to work with Esther. She is a free spirit and she "goes with the flow" but she is an artist. Make sure you clearly articulate your desires and the things that are most important to you, and she will help your vision come to life in a way that is more beautiful than you could have hoped. Our guests were all amazed with our flowers and decor, and no one ever would have guessed that we’d been working on a fairly tight floral budget. If we had to do it all over, we would hands down choose Esther as our florist again. She's the best.

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Kathleen C

Esther is out of this world talented. She is difficult to get in touch with but once you connect, you can be worry free until your special day. She remembers all the details and always wants to make your day extra special for you. She allows you to borrow decorations, candle... Read More holders, cupcake holders and more. You get a TON of flowers in each bouquet and they are stunning. If you love flowers, pick Esther!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Kristin K

Absolutely Amazing!! I can't say enough good things about Esther and how much I enjoyed working with her. While she will admit she's hard to get ahold of, she's definitely worth the wait and will NOT disappoint. I think I may have called at least a handful of times before I... Read More finally got through to her...Don't give up!!! The floral arrangements at our wedding were beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Esther made all my dreams for the day come true. My guests were blown away by the beauty she created in the room. I truly enjoyed her and her quirky personality, she is definitely one of a kind. Anyone who doesn't use her is missing out!

Gorgeous arrangements

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Stephanie U

Esther created the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen! She also created a lovely Chuppah for my ceremony and fabric draping, so she really does it all! It is extremely difficult to get a hold of her, but just trust that she will deliver on your wedding day! Very... Read More reasonably priced too!

Great experience

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Meghan R

I loved working with Esther. Her style may be unconventional but I was thrilled with the end result. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. I love how she re-used flowers from the church to create the head table centerpieces. She created prototype bouquets with silk flowers, and I... Read More really appreciated being able to "see" what the look of the wedding was going to be. My only complaint is that the bridesmaids' bouquets didn't have the extra punch of color I was expecting, but there are only so many things one bride can control. Very reasonable given the amount and quality of flowers we received.

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Cescilly O

My husband and I were married last month on 5/22/15 at Renaissance Place downtown Milwaukee and all I can say is WOW! Esther did an amazing job on our flowers and decor. Everything was first class. I was blown away and our wedding looked like a dream. Everything she did was just... Read More absolutely perfect and gorgeous. I saw comments about not being able to reach Esther, but I had no problem. We met several times and our big day was perfect. She and her staff made our wedding day the best ever! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist. She is great to work with and you will not find a better florist! I hope to just work with her again on anything floral.