J9Bing Floral and Event Planning

Chelan, Wenatchee, and Leavenworth areas

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Chelan, Wenatchee, and Leavenworth areas (253) 719-7199

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Angela R

Janine is absolutely awesome to work with! She was so professional and knowledgeable it made the whole floral planning process a breeze. She met up with us a few months prior to our wedding to get a feel for us as a couple and an idea of our vision. We honestly didn't have too... Read More many specifics in mind for our flowers besides the color palette, other than that we were pretty open. She was prepared with photos and ideas for us to look over and assured us that we would be able to make changes as needed. She made her recommendations and we made our choices from there. We truly felt that we could put all of our trust in her and she'd come through for us, and how true that turned out to be. With a ridiculous rain/wind storm pushing in our outdoor wedding had to move indoors. Janine worked with our venue to get everything set up inside and it turned out amazing. The centerpieces and flowers that were to be used for the arbor were absolutely stunning and my bouquet was perfect! We couldn't have been happier to work with J9Bing and would recommend them to anyone needing floral services. Thank you so much Janine for your help and guidance we are so appreciative of your professionalism and kindness through the entire planning process!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Alisha M

Where to start.....Janine is absolutely amazing and so incredibly talented and creative! The first time I met with her about my wedding, I was so impressed with her professionalism and level of preparedness. I don't know much about flowers, but had my pinterest board ready and... Read More was mostly wanting to follow our beautiful fall-themed color scheme. She immediately caught on to all my ideas and helped to articulate what I wanted without me even saying it, and she had so many other great ideas along the way. Wedding planning is overwhelming to say the least, but she took so much worry and stress away and I'm so glad we hired her as our planner, day-of coordinator, and florist. The flowers were even more beautiful than I could have imagined....my bouquet was so gorgeous and detailed, and she surprised me with incorporating part of my mom's wedding dress sleeve over the stems! She also perfected the corsages, the boutonieres, the flower girl halo made of baby's breath, all of the table arrangements, and the ceremony petals. Lastly, she helped to direct everyone that came to help decorate, incorporating everything I had for the wedding and more. It all looked PERFECT! We received compliment after compliment from our guests. Whether it's gorgeous flowers and decor, planning, or coordinating, I promise you can't go wrong with J9bing Floral and Event Planning!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kristin M

I can't say enough about Janine and J9Bing Floral and Events! Selecting Janine and J9Bing was the best decision we made during our wedding planning. Janine went above and beyond her role of "day of planner" and my day went off with out a hitch. Our reception was absolutely... Read More beautiful and just how I imagined it would be- I didn't have to worry about a detail-she had everything handled. Janine has fabulous taste, great work ethic and just an amazing person. I am proud to say Janine is now my friend for life.

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Riley F

WOW! There aren't words to describe how amazing Janine and her team are! Working with J9Bing was an incredible experience, from the first meeting (which was personalized & we received a beautiful bouquet!) to the big day! Janine is not only a kind and sweet person she is a very... Read More talented florist. From our first meeting I knew she would be amazing. She completely understood exactly what I wanted and was always mindful of our budget. She was flexible in working with us and made great suggestions when my ideas weren't working out (peonies are hard - and expensive - to get out of season but garden roses provided the look I was going for). Janine and her team went so above and beyond for us on our big day. They arrived early and help set everything up exactly as I wanted. Each and every component of our flowers from bouquets to centerpieces turned out more incredible than I could have imagined. I will use J9Bing for all of my events in the future. I couldn't have asked for a better florist for our wedding! For anyone looking for a florist - go with J9Bing, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016

Where do I even begin with Janine? In the beginning, I hired Janine on as my florist as she came highly recommended from my other vendors. It's safe to say that she did not disappoint! I have to admit, when I first met with Janine regarding the wedding flowers, I had only told... Read More her my colors and theme, and wasn't sure what she could make from that! I did not have any ideas or preferences as this was my first time picking flowers for such an event. Considering that I gave her little to nothing to work with, I know myself, my mother, and my now husband were absolutely blown away with her ideas. Her specificity in selecting flowers, the small details, the whole vision of how the flowers would tie in to the wedding was nothing short of magical. We on and off spoke with each other during the whole engagement (10 months) via email/phone and she was always a pleasure to talk with. As a suggestion from my mother, we then proceed to hire Janine on as the Day-of-Coordinator. I always imagined either myself or my MOH coordinating the wedding itinerary, and never truly saw a need for a planner. My husband was also on board as we were also trying to remain within a certain budget and we weren't sure if we could fit in this service. I can tell you this was the best decision I made and a tremendous amount of relief that I had Janine that day! As much as my type-A personality wanted to run the show, there was absolutely no way that was going to happen. That day was a blur and no one can be in two, let alone five different places at once! If there were any issues that day (I was completely unaware of them), Janine was on top of it and finding a solution. She is so very kind, generous, and her professionalism and problem-solving skills are quite amazing! Whether it is flowers for your wedding, company party, or family reunion, I would time and time again choose J9Bing. You can bet that the same can be said for her event planning skills! My wedding planning was full of ups and downs, but Janine made the whole process so delightful and I’ll never be able to thank her enough for everything she did for my husband and I. We highly recommend Janine for any of your floral and event planning needs!!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 CarliAnn F

Janine was wonderful to work with throughout the whole planning experience! The floral decor fit the theme of our wedding perfectly and was gorgeous. On the day of the wedding, Janine saved the day when it came to the cake. The cake got roughed up in transport and Janine was... Read More able to fix it up with flowers to make it look better than new! Above and beyond the call!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Heather C

Janine did an amazing job for my wedding! I remember the shock/emotion/happiness when I saw my bouquets that morning! I was Wowed! they were better than I expected! She was so easy to work with! At our first meeting we searched through my pinterest ideas and her past work and we... Read More came up with great ideas! For my flower girls-I didn't want them throwing petals- I wanted something different I wanted flower wands. This was the first time she made them and they were so cute!! the girls LOVED them! I also wanted specific flowers in remembrance of my grandmas (Poppies and Peonies) and was hoping that they could be in my wedding colors- she got them!! she said she even had silk poppies ready just incase! Thank you SO MUCH Janine for all your help and helping my wedding be complete! I'd recommend J9Bing Floral Design to anyone needing a wedding florist!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Ouime C

I don't think i have enough space to say all i want to say about Janine. She is super friendly, joyful, helpful, loving, attentive, flexible and accommodating. The list goes on and on about the things i could say to describe her. Janine invited me to her house to talk about my... Read More wedding floral ideas and even said it was ok to bring my dog who ended up playing with her happy jolly dogs. I explained that i was on a tight budget and she understood and came up with creative, non expensive ideas on how to recreate all the things i wanted and more. She did more than i expected and paid for, i couldn't have asked for a better florist. She even wore my wedding colors during setup. She stayed after my wedding ceremony to move my flowers around which saved me tons of money at no additional cost. I ended loving her work and loving her as a person because she made me day so wonderful. I am ever grateful and glad that i chose her. Janine you are awesome and you made my romantic Tuscany wedding theme at Tsillan Cellars come to life. I cried when i say them even though i swore not to cry on my wedding day. Her work was worth it. I thank you for that. If you are looking for a florist, she is the one for you . DO NOT HESITATE!!!

Amazing Florist-J9Bing

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Jessica M

I couldn't be happier with our flowers for our wedding located @ Tsillan Cellars. Janine is amazing to work with. She listened to what we wanted and produced the most beautiful centerpieces and bouquets for our wedding day. I would highly recommend her services. She was a... Read More pleasure to work with and our photos are so beautiful due to her work.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 Theresa M

The flowers for our wedding turned out so beautiful and Janine was so creative with them all. She was an amazing florist to work with, so knowledgeable and helpful, and willing to go above and beyond to help create the look we were after. Thank you so much Janine. ~ Jason and... Read More Theresa Morgan

The Best

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Rebecca M

Janine was absolutely amazing to work with. She was creative, she was always prompt with returning my emails, she worked with my budget but most importantly (to me) she was able to make what were only dreams come to real life! On the day of my wedding I didn't feel like a bride... Read More until I was in my dress and Janine brought in my bouquet. She broughtTHE BEST kind of tears to my eyes. My flowers, corsages, and boutonnières were more than I could have imagined!!