J&J Video Productions

Cleveland, Cuyahoga County and all adjacent counties

$ – Inexpensive

Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

6656 State Rd, Cleveland, OH Cleveland, Cuyahoga County and all adjacent counties (440) 845-2122

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 sarah e

We are so happy with our video from J&J video. They caught everything and it was bright and beautiful. We especially loved hearing all the toasts from our friends and family and reliving the day. So glad we decided to have video at our wedding.

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Lacy B

We love our wedding video from J&J Video. They caught some great stuff that we didn't even know happened. It was so much fun to see the whole day as it happened.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Lizzie M

J&J Video was recommended to us by a friend. We were actually at her wedding and saw how Joe and his assistant worked. We were very impressed. They didn't miss anything! The video was beautiful.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Gloria P

J&J Video Produced a real masterpiece of a wedding video. Clear as a bell, what a treasure! Joe and Gerald work so well together it is amazing.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Jill C

Our wedding video turned out great! We got a beautiful clear video that perfectly covered our entire day. J&J Video had best price and we had the best experience working with them!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Chelsea M

Our wedding video was done by J & J Video and it turned out beautiful. the sharpness and color were perfect....so happy we choose J&J.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Ruthie C

We were on a tight budget but J&J Video was really affordable. I couldn't believe we got the whole day with multiple locations and 2 videographers. And our video was ready in less than a week!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Chrissy B

I hired J&J Video Productions to shoot my video of my wedding. I am so glad I did. The video was amazing, funny and they got video of things I never saw. No fuzzy stuff here!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Margie M

J&J Video shot my wedding video. It was awesome. We hired both J&J Video and Sunset Canyon Photography. I wasn't sure how that was going to work but it worked flawlessly. They are one company persay but they work together. The video was just as perfect as the photography, WE... Read More MADE THE RIGHT DECISION GOING WITH BOTH! OMG you cannot imagine how funny some of the things they had on the video that I did not even see! Margie M.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Robin M

J & J Video Productions was recommended to us by a friend. We were thrilled to find such a great videographer at such a reasonable price. Joe and his crew were fun, professional and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Melanie R

We hired J&J Video for our summer wedding. I'm from Youngstown and couldn't get to Cleveland to meet with Joe until after work. He was willing to meet with me at 8:30. He was so friendly and helpful, I felt at ease right away. We got a beautiful wedding video. It was all around... Read More a great experience!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Rachel B

We booked J&J Video along with Sunset Canyon photography for our wedding. Between Joe, Diane and Gerald they worked smoothly and did a beautiful job. We got a crystal clear video of our entire day...We were so happy to find such great work at such a great price!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Angela B

We had J&J Video for our wedding video in the combination package with Sunset Canyon Photography. Everything worked seamlessly together with their crew of 3. They were friendly and fun to work with. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Emily K

J&J Video did our outdoor wedding this summer and Joe and Diane did an excellent job. My whole bridal party had fun working with them and the video was beautiful.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kaitlyn W

We got married this past summer and we used J&J Video. They used 2 cameras for the ceremony and it was beautiful. Joe got close ups of the ring exchange and the color was so clear and sharp. We love our wedding video.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Sandy w

I took advantage of the combo package. I am glad I did. it was amazing the results. They manage to do everything. They got all the photographs and the video was really cool. They work like a tag team and nobody on their team has to be called. They just know when to switch,,... Read More really impressive!!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Darlene K

WOW! What a video, I never imagined how good J&J Video Productions they are! They surpassed my expectations by a mile!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Holly B

You guys are the best ever! My sisters video who had someone else record it doesn't hold a candle to yours. I am really impressed how you moved around. You got angles that I did not even know existed! AWESOME!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Threasa c

J&J Video Productions from Cleveland Ohio did a really, really good job. I am from Chicago and got married near Cedar Point. I saw a few video companies from Chicago, none compared to J&J. I am so glad we chose them to do my video!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Constance F

There is nothing out there that gives you the reality of the day. J&J Video does just that. No fluff or phony acted scenes. Joe got everything as it happened. He is truly an expert! Thanks to Diane as well.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 kenzi h

We used J&J Video for our wedding this past summer. We got beautiful, clear video at the church and awesome fun video from our reception...we loved watching the video after our honeymoon!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 mandi s

we were so happy to find an experienced videographer in our budget. J&J video gave us a great video...so much fun to watch everything we missed on that crazy day!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 kacee m

My husband and I are thrilled with our wedding video. We got beautiful quality video that captured our whole day and didn't break our budget.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Janet f

WOW, what a video! I loved it! Not only was it crystal,clear. It was awesome, you get everything you need with these guys.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Julia l

J&J Video gave us a virtual masterpiece of my wedding and reception. They are right that their way of shooting a video is very different that others I saw when I was looking for a videographer. There is nobody that can compete with them. Absolutely awesome!!