J&J Video Productions

Cleveland, Cuyahoga County and all adjacent counties

$ – Inexpensive

Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

6656 State Rd, Cleveland, OH Cleveland, Cuyahoga County and all adjacent counties (440) 845-2122

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Robin M

J & J Video Productions was recommended to us by a friend. We were thrilled to find such a great videographer at such a reasonable price. Joe and his crew were fun, professional and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Melanie R

We hired J&J Video for our summer wedding. I'm from Youngstown and couldn't get to Cleveland to meet with Joe until after work. He was willing to meet with me at 8:30. He was so friendly and helpful, I felt at ease right away. We got a beautiful wedding video. It was all around... Read More a great experience!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Rachel B

We booked J&J Video along with Sunset Canyon photography for our wedding. Between Joe, Diane and Gerald they worked smoothly and did a beautiful job. We got a crystal clear video of our entire day...We were so happy to find such great work at such a great price!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Angela B

We had J&J Video for our wedding video in the combination package with Sunset Canyon Photography. Everything worked seamlessly together with their crew of 3. They were friendly and fun to work with. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Emily K

J&J Video did our outdoor wedding this summer and Joe and Diane did an excellent job. My whole bridal party had fun working with them and the video was beautiful.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kaitlyn W

We got married this past summer and we used J&J Video. They used 2 cameras for the ceremony and it was beautiful. Joe got close ups of the ring exchange and the color was so clear and sharp. We love our wedding video.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Sandy w

I took advantage of the combo package. I am glad I did. it was amazing the results. They manage to do everything. They got all the photographs and the video was really cool. They work like a tag team and nobody on their team has to be called. They just know when to switch,,... Read More really impressive!!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Darlene K

WOW! What a video, I never imagined how good J&J Video Productions they are! They surpassed my expectations by a mile!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Holly B

You guys are the best ever! My sisters video who had someone else record it doesn't hold a candle to yours. I am really impressed how you moved around. You got angles that I did not even know existed! AWESOME!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Threasa c

J&J Video Productions from Cleveland Ohio did a really, really good job. I am from Chicago and got married near Cedar Point. I saw a few video companies from Chicago, none compared to J&J. I am so glad we chose them to do my video!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Constance F

There is nothing out there that gives you the reality of the day. J&J Video does just that. No fluff or phony acted scenes. Joe got everything as it happened. He is truly an expert! Thanks to Diane as well.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 kenzi h

We used J&J Video for our wedding this past summer. We got beautiful, clear video at the church and awesome fun video from our reception...we loved watching the video after our honeymoon!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 mandi s

we were so happy to find an experienced videographer in our budget. J&J video gave us a great video...so much fun to watch everything we missed on that crazy day!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 kacee m

My husband and I are thrilled with our wedding video. We got beautiful quality video that captured our whole day and didn't break our budget.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Janet f

WOW, what a video! I loved it! Not only was it crystal,clear. It was awesome, you get everything you need with these guys.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Julia l

J&J Video gave us a virtual masterpiece of my wedding and reception. They are right that their way of shooting a video is very different that others I saw when I was looking for a videographer. There is nobody that can compete with them. Absolutely awesome!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Victoria C

Joe and Gerald did a heck of a job shooting my video. I paid the higher rate of $900.00 which is still fantastic for what we got. I missed the cut off date which was my fault. We enjoyed the video so much. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 donna s

EXCELLENT VIDEO FOR $700.00. Great Job Joe & Diane, you saved us a ton of money and gave a ton of wonderful memories.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Alexandria F

I got married last Saturday and I had my video by Wednesday. Talk about fast turnaround. I watched the video and it was really REALLY good. Totally impressed! You are the best!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 helen z

A Big thank you for filling in for our not so professional video guy! I thank god you guys were in the other room shooting another wedding. We would have had no video of our reception if you had not been there. Thank You so much for loaning a camera and helping us out. The... Read More video of the Reception was exceptional!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Angela p

Extraordinary Video! real Quality. I don't know how they do it but the dance floor was a mess! It wasn't even, yet the video was a smooth as glass. Real pros!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016

I hired J&J video Productions to shoot my daughters wedding. I must say they lived up to the hype. Very Professional, reasonable and they were really nice people! Thank You Joe & Diane. The video was a blast to watch.

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Bonnie L

J&J Video Productions was so wonderful for our videography! Joe & Diane are SO nice and captured EVERY moment. You have to use them if you choose videography! I can't imagine how they got all of the moments on tape, especially the moments I was not able to see like the cocktail... Read More hour.

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Leafer s

BOOHYA! What an awesome video! $700.00 bought us a treasure!

Reviewed on 4/09/2016 Carrie W

I wasn’t going to hire a videographer at first – too much money for something I didn’t really need. However, I began to read over and over again how many brides regretted not spending money on a videographer. I decided to revisit the idea and happen to stumble across J&J Video... Read More Productions. Joe’s work (and pricing) was great and I’m soooo happy I made the choice to invest in videography. Our video came out FANTASTIC! I can’t even describe how much I love it! His turnaround time was very impressive as well (less than a week). I would HIGHLY recommend Joe & Diane and J&J Video Productions to any bride!