J&J Video Productions

Cleveland, Cuyahoga County and all adjacent counties

$ – Inexpensive

Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

6656 State Rd, Cleveland, OH Cleveland, Cuyahoga County and all adjacent counties (440) 845-2122

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Darcie Z

We're very happy with our wedding video. Watching the whole ceremony from the aisle point of view was perfect...it really captured the moment. I would highly recommend J&J video

Reviewed on 3/09/2018

We are thrilled with our wedding video! J&J video did a great job and our families really enjoyed reliving our day and seeing everything they missed during that hectic day. thanks J&J for a beautiful job.

Reviewed on 3/01/2018 Hailey F

J&J Video did our friend's wedding and we were very impressed with how they worked and we loved the video..they didn't miss anything and was so much fun to watch...so we hired them to do our wedding and we're so glad we did! We love our video

Reviewed on 3/01/2018

My husband and I are so grateful we found J&J Video. Our budget was very tight and we didn't think we could have a video of our wedding day. It is so beautiful and fun to watch. Highly recommend J&J Video

Reviewed on 2/19/2018

My husband and I had a great experience with J&J Video. Their price allowed us to have video of our wedding and we are so glad we did...it was fun to go back and watch everything as it happened

Reviewed on 2/15/2018

J&J video did a great job for us. We had fun working with them and they stayed til the end of the reception! Their price is so reasonable and our wedding day is all there for us to see...just as it happened. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 2/06/2018

J&J Video did our wedding video and we are extremely happy with it. They were professional but fun and easy to work with and our video is beautiful..they captured everything!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018

J&J Video did a beautiful job. We are thrilled with our video...they didn't miss anything and it was great to go back a see our whole day. so much fun! best video and awesome price

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Natalie B

we got married in Sept and we hired J&J Video. We got a beautiful video of our day from beginning to end...they had no time limit which was great. We're very happy with our video and our experience with J&J Video.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Gretchen W

J&J Video did the video for our friends wedding and we were really impressed with how they worked. We hired them for our wedding and they were very professional at the ceremony and fun at the reception. Great video, and great price!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 abby a

We got a beautiful video of our wedding day from J&J Video. It captured everything and watching it was like reliving the day. Happy we chose J&J video.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Michelle F

J&J Video did our wedding back in April and they were great. We love our video...when we watched it, it was like we were there again and it was completely edited and done by the time we got back from our honeymoon.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Megan W

J&J Video did our wedding video and it's beautiful. They did such a great job and were very professional and easy to work with. We appreciate that they came to the rehearsal so everything went smoothly. Great job!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Mandy W

We were extremely pleased with our wedding video by J&J Video. We got a beautiful complete video of our entire day...appreciated seeing the whole day beginning to end!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Leah W

We used J&J Video for our wedding and are really glad we did. They came to our rehearsal so they knew how everything would go and could figure out the logistics of how they would shoot...they used 2 cameras for the ceremony and it turned out perfect.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 sarah e

We are so happy with our video from J&J video. They caught everything and it was bright and beautiful. We especially loved hearing all the toasts from our friends and family and reliving the day. So glad we decided to have video at our wedding.

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Lacy B

We love our wedding video from J&J Video. They caught some great stuff that we didn't even know happened. It was so much fun to see the whole day as it happened.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Lizzie M

J&J Video was recommended to us by a friend. We were actually at her wedding and saw how Joe and his assistant worked. We were very impressed. They didn't miss anything! The video was beautiful.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Gloria P

J&J Video Produced a real masterpiece of a wedding video. Clear as a bell, what a treasure! Joe and Gerald work so well together it is amazing.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Jill C

Our wedding video turned out great! We got a beautiful clear video that perfectly covered our entire day. J&J Video had best price and we had the best experience working with them!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Chelsea M

Our wedding video was done by J & J Video and it turned out beautiful. the sharpness and color were perfect....so happy we choose J&J.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Ruthie C

We were on a tight budget but J&J Video was really affordable. I couldn't believe we got the whole day with multiple locations and 2 videographers. And our video was ready in less than a week!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Chrissy B

I hired J&J Video Productions to shoot my video of my wedding. I am so glad I did. The video was amazing, funny and they got video of things I never saw. No fuzzy stuff here!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Margie M

J&J Video shot my wedding video. It was awesome. We hired both J&J Video and Sunset Canyon Photography. I wasn't sure how that was going to work but it worked flawlessly. They are one company persay but they work together. The video was just as perfect as the photography, WE... Read More MADE THE RIGHT DECISION GOING WITH BOTH! OMG you cannot imagine how funny some of the things they had on the video that I did not even see! Margie M.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Robin M

J & J Video Productions was recommended to us by a friend. We were thrilled to find such a great videographer at such a reasonable price. Joe and his crew were fun, professional and easy to work with.