Making Cake's That Make Memories

Your special day deserves a special cake. We'll work closely together to design a cake that your guests will be sure to remember. Your cake will not only be beautiful but will taste amazing. We pride ourselves in going the extra mile to make your cake better than you ever dreamed.

$$

Type

Cake Tops & Accessories

1461 Hargis Road, McEwen, TN

Karen's Kakes

1/19/2013 Meghan R

I used Karen's Kakes for my wedding. She made my bridal shower cake, wedding cake, and groom's cake. I was extremely pleased and everyone thought they were remarkable. I was also impressed with her willingness to work with me in a friendly but professional manner. With her help and advice I was able to have the wedding reception I had always wanted!!

My dream cake!!!

5/21/2011

Karen Hedge is from our small little town of McEwen, TN. But there is nothing small or average about her cakes. I'm an devoted Facebook follower of hers. So when it came time to choose my wedding cake there was no doubt who I was getting to make it. I simply found a picture of a wedding cake I had found and fallen in love with and sent it to Karen. She also did the same with our groom's cake. Sure, we talked dimensions and prices, but that was it. She was so professional and with Karen you won't be disappointed in the product. I would put her cakes up against anyone. I've never gotten a baby shower or birthday cake, but I've seen amazing pictures. Karen, can and will do it all for her customers. And her cake taste as great as it looks. We froze our cake and ate it on our first anniversary and it was still delicious. I will always recommend Karen to anyone and everyone!! Hands down her cakes deserve five stars!!!

2 Awesome Cakes!! :)

6/04/2011 Laura G

I had heard about Karen's Kakes from the photographer from my wedding. She highly recommended her because she said she did absolute beautiful cakes & they tasted as great as they looked. That was all I needed to hear. I called Karen and we scheduled a time to discuss what type of wedding & grooms cake I wanted. She went above & beyond my imagination on both of these cakes. My wedding cake was a 3 tier square off-set cake with dazzling jewels and ribbon to match my wedding colors and my husband's grooms cake was an actual golf ball with sand and clubs that she made entirely out of fondant. It was BEYOND amazing. We got so many compliments on not only how amazing both of our cakes looked but how great they tasted. Once we have a little baby on the way, I will most definitely be calling Karen's Kakes to do our baby shower cake as well! She is not only very professional but a super sweet person. :)

Karen's Cakes

10/20/2012 Casey C

Karen Hedge from McEwen, TN is who made our wedding and groom's cake. She did a great job, we told her our ideas and she made it happened. We received several compliments about how good the cakes tasted and looked. The wedding cake was very elegant.

Send Email