Is this your business? claim it now

Olive Branch Gardens

Wallace, NC

Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

4858 S Nc 41 Hwy, Wallace, NC (910) 285-4957

Reviewed on 11/23/2016

We had a disappointing experience with this florist for my daughter's wedding. After numerous communications with Kathy, some of the results were surprising....wrong color of ribbon on all the corsages, bridal bouquet about half the size of what we were expecting and were... Read More charged for. We had to completely redo it at the venue by adding more real flowers, some silk flowers, and rewrapping it with more ribbon. The actual florist is beautiful and I had received good reviews beforehand so hopefully others' experiences won't be as frustrating as ours was.

Best Florist in the Wallace, NC area!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Brittany H

Kathy was amazing! We met 2 times to go over what I wanted. All I knew is what I wanted it to look like and what my budget was. So I sent her several pictures, gave her my budget, and just asked her to run with it. She did just that and what she created was more than I could... Read More have ever expected. Every bouquet, boutonniere, corsage, centerpiece, and ceremony decoration was perfect. She turned my vision into a gorgeous reality. She is one of the best!