One Heart Personalized Ceremonies by Mark & Norma

Serving NY, NJ, CT and beyond

"Celebrating one love, one dream, one heart..."

Honor your love & uniqueness in an elegant, heartfelt personalized ceremony. Norma Moutal or Mark Giller, ordained, certified, experienced officiators & ceremony consultants will skillfully guide you & create a lasting memory. Same faith, interfaith, inter-cultural or non-religious. We are very proudly LGBTQ friendly.

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Anglican/Episcopal, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Presbyterian, Protestant, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Reform, Jewish, Muslim, Spiritual, Unitarian

Newlywed Life, After The Wedding, Ceremony, Wedding

7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

Serving NY, NJ, CT and beyond (845) 354-2157

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Trish F

My husband and I were married last weekend at the Highlands Country Club by Norma Mortal from One Heart ceremonies. From our first meeting with Norma our nerves and excitement were meet with a calm reassurrance from Norma that she would create a personalized and unique ceremony... Read More that encaptured our relationship. Through our meetings, emails and phone calls Norma was consummate professional with her many years of knowledge and experience being apparently obvious. We were amazed at the personalized and touching ceremony she created for us which includes a special roll for my now step-daughter and other family members. We never could have imagined how perfect it was. Thank you Norma for making our special day that much more meaningful and unforgettable.

2017-07-27T14:26:12 Response from the vendor

Many thanks for your kind words Trish! You and Keith will always hold a special place in my heart.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Alexandra A

If we could give Mark 1,000,000 stars we would! We had no idea what to expect when choosing an officiant, and as a couple of mixed faith we did not want to base our ceremony around one specific religion. Finding Mark was such a blessing… He not only worked with us for countless... Read More hours to personalize our ceremony but truly made us feel like he cared about us as individuals. All of this came through and was so evident on our big day… Mark's ceremony was beautiful, heartfelt and perfectly portrayed our relationship to our loved ones that were there with us. He helped us to come together as a couple before our union and his beautiful words truly made our day so special. Everyone just raved about the ceremony and Marks overall demeanor. We are certain that our relationship with Mark will extend much further than being just our officiant, as it truly feels like he is now part of the family! If you are looking for the perfect person to marry you (and so much more) look no further… Mark is your guy!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Jordan L

We had the pleasure of working with Mark and he truly did a wonderful job. He was detailed, thorough and professional, yet personable, engaging and exceeded our expectations. His writing was heartfelt and beautiful as if he had known us throughout the course of our entire... Read More relationship; he had us all laughing and crying. He facilitated a totally customized and original wedding ceremony and we could not be happier with the outcome or recommend him highly enough!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Casey R

My husband and I cannot say enough wonderful things about Mark! We were referred to him by a friend who also used One Heart for their wedding ceremony and from our first meeting he was a joy to work with. He took so much time and effort to ensure that he really got to know us... Read More and the type of ceremony we wanted. Although our ceremony took place at our venue, my husband and I are both Catholic and so we did want a touch of religion present in the ceremony. Mark did a wonderful job of executing a ceremony that was truly a reflection of ourselves. We received so many compliments from our guests throughout the cocktail hour and reception. Thank you Mark for all you did in making our wedding day so special!

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Nicole R

Mark is the best. full stop. He married my husband and I October 28th and it was better than I imagined. From the beginning he was thoughtful and listened to what we wanted and offered up great suggestions when we weren't sure which way to go. He made sure everyone was included.... Read More Our ceremony was thoughtful, funny and full of love. We couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you Mark!!! <3 Nicole and Steve

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Selina A

When my fiance and I got engaged, one big question for us was the officiant. Neither of us are religious, but also didn’t have a friend that seemed like the right pick. After having phone interviews with a few different officiants, we met with Mark from One Heart Personalized... Read More Ceremonies and immediately knew he was the right choice. Mark is warm, genuine and has a great sense of humor. He truly tried to get know us as a couple (and individually) and from the questionnaire we filled out (which was really enlightening!) to the photos he requested, you can tell Mark takes each ceremony he writes very seriously. When Mark read us his draft of the ceremony a month before our wedding, my fiance and I both cried. It was heartfelt, personal and perfect for us, we had no changes! On our wedding day, Mark was punctual and in great spirits and it really came through in the ceremony. All of our guests kept commenting (and still do to this day), on how warm and sincere he was. He felt like an old friend who felt blessed to just be part of our big day. Having Mark write us a personal ceremony was worth every penny and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend One Heart Personalized Ceremonies to anyone looking for an officiant!

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Anastasia C

We got married in September and Mark was our officiant. From the very first meeting with Mark we felt that it was a match. We spoke to several officiants before on the phone and none made us feel the same. We were walking back home after that first meeting and I remember telling... Read More my future husband how relaxed I felt - connected emotionally and understood as a human being. We trusted Mark with our Ceremony and we were not disappointed. As we keep joking - we still do not remember most of it because of the nerves, but on a serious note everything went great - a combination of traditional civil ceremony with thoroughly thought through and added cultural traditions of our own (me being Russian Orthodox and my husband Russian Jewish), a lot of our guests mentioned how much they liked it. Thank you, Mark!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Renee V

My husband and I were married at the end of September and Norma was our officiant. We could not have asked for a better officiant, our guests are STILL talking about how incredible our ceremony was! We are an interfaith couple and Norma new exactly how to include things from... Read More both faiths, without making it uncomfortable for either of us or our families. She even through in a couple of surprises that really were so special to my husband and I. Norma is so kind and warm and a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Stephen M

We highly recommend One Heart Personalized Ceremonies. Norma took the time to learn about us and skillfully incorporated those details into our service. They live up to their name, a truly personalized ceremony.

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Brigitte R

Norma married us in August in Poughkeepsie. She is a very sweet woman and really had a heartfelt approach and genuine interest in our story, relationship, and ceremony. She was very knowledgeable and helped us craft a custom ceremony to meet all of our needs and what we were... Read More looking for. She had great ideas of certain rituals and readings to include and was able to combine traditions from our mixed faith backgrounds. We were looking for a very personalized ceremony and she nailed it. She even asked for a photograph of us to look at while writing our ceremony. Her fee was very reasonable for a custom ceremony especially compared to other officiants we found in our search. We highly recommend her!

2017-11-26T22:31:34 Response from the vendor

Your kind words are deeply appreciated. Thank you for the honor of having worked with you. Officiating for you on your special day was truly a privilege and I am thrilled to hear that you were moved by the ceremony I created for you. Warm... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 J&B S

Norma was amazing to work with for our wedding. We had very easy communication and she had great suggestions and recommendations for our outdoor ceremony. Norma really helped make it beautiful and exactly the way we envisioned it would be. Thank you very much!!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Courtney D

My husband and i were married in early November at the highlands country club and Mark was our officiant. He was so warm and such a pleasure to work with. From the very first meeting we knew we wanted Mark to officiate our marriage. Mark made the whole process seamless for us... Read More and his words truly described my husband and i's love story. Thank you Mark, our ceremony was beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Chris K

My wife and I were married 8/26/17 at the Ink48 Hotel in NYC with Norma officiating. We chose her because we felt very comfortable with her right away. You can tell she really enjoys what she does and genuinely cared about getting to know us. The ceremony she wrote was very... Read More personalized and moving. Our guests all commented what a beautiful ceremony it was. The perfect day and Norma was a big part of it!

2017-11-17T17:20:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Chris and for the honor of having officiated at your ceremony of marriage. Please do keep in touch. Heartfelt regards, Norma Moutal

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Alyssa D

Norma was an absolute delight to work with! Our wedding ceremony was beautiful and she was perfect. She covered everything we had requested in our meetings and was quick in responding and extremely helpful in the whole process. We loved working with Norma and would highly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Laura S

Mark was an absolute joy to work with! We loved him. He made our ceremony so beautiful and simple yet very personalized. When I glanced at our guests they had huge smiles on their faces and seemed very into our ceremony. That's how you know we had a great officiant. Each time we... Read More met he made us feel so comfortable and really listened to our opinions. Thanks so much for making this an easy process!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Chris C

My wife and I were married at the Powelton Country Club in Newburgh on 10/21/17. Norma was our officiant and she did an AMAZING job! We were so happy with the personalized ceremony she wrote for us! She took the time over the last year leading up to the wedding to really get to... Read More know both of us! By the time the big day arrived it felt like we have been close friends for years! She is a true professional and I would HIGHLY recommend One Heart Ceremonies for whatever special day you are planning!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Natasha P

My Husband and I loved Norma!! She was so helpful and made us feel so calm and comfortable. From our first meeting till our wedding day, she was always there to help us! Our ceremony was so beautiful and personal which is what we wanted! So happy we chose One Heart Personalized... Read More Ceremonies!! Xoxo

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Sal R

Just had my wedding and I can honestly say the ceremony was the best part. Mark did an amazing job conducting the ceremony. He took out many hours of his time to answer any questions I had a made a beautiful ceremony for my wife and I. Have to use Mark if you want an experience... Read More that makes you and your significant other feel special.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Stacey P

Mark performed our ceremony on 7/22/2017 and he did an amazing job. He took the time to really understand what values are most important to my husband and me. He really listened and was able to convey who we are in our ceremony. All of our guests commented that the vibe of... Read More the ceremony truly matched our personalities. Mark was on time, professional and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend One Heart Ceremonies.

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Marijela P

Thank you One Heart Personalized Ceremonies and Mark Giller for a wonderful ceremony, it was truly personalized, touching and beyond our expectations. Working with Mark was an amazing experience, from start to finish - it was very professional, yet very personal. We have heard... Read More from our guests that this was one of the best ceremonies they have ever witnessed. Once again thank you Mark for helping us make our dream come true!!! Best, Marijela & Steven

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Kimberly F

We had the pleasure of having Norma Moutal officiate our wedding on July 8, 2017. Norma put together a wonderful ceremony that perfectly reflected our relationship. All of our family and friends raved about Norma afterwards and stated that she put together a very memorable... Read More ceremony. She is truly a pleasure to work with. We knew right away from our first meeting with her that we would want her to officiate our wedding. She is very warm and easy to talk too , and had great ideas on how to incorporate both our faiths into our ceremony. If you are looking for a beautiful ceremony that is tailored to your relationship, don't hesitate in booking with One Heart Ceremonies!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Elle M

Mark officiated our wedding in May, and we could not have been happier! Mark was wonderful to work with, from the preparation to the ceremony. He put so much thought and effort into the process that the end result was absolutely incredible. It was really important to us to have... Read More the ceremony symbolize love and he was able to capture this beautifully. His personal and heartfelt approach set the tone for our entire wedding as guests came up to us to share how unique our ceremony was.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 John c

Mark did an amazing job from preparation to the ceremony. A pleasure to work with and i highly recommend him. Very nice and professional and nearly every guest commented to me on how great of a job he did. Thanks again Mark!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Emily Z

We had the absolute pleasure and honor of having Mark Giller from One Heart Personalized Ceremonies as our wedding officiant on June 24th, 2017. After attending several weddings over the past year where people used their friends as their officiants, it became very clear to us... Read More that we wanted an expert. My husband and I wanted a planned and professional yet emotional ceremony. We first looked to our venue’s recommended vendor list for officiants and there was One Heart Personalized Ceremonies at the very top. After doing some research, it became very apparent that we wanted to pursue something with Mark. Not only were the reviews extremely positive but after our first meeting with him we could tell instantly that he would be a great choice. He really took the time to talk to us and get to know us as a couple and individuals. Over the next 9 months, he had each of us fill out extensive questionnaires separately without showing each other. This really helped Mark get to know us on a personal level and prepare the most beautiful ceremony for us. He was detailed, enthusiastic, passionate, and eloquent, while professional, personable, and engaging. Mark exceeded our expectations. His writing was heartfelt and beautiful as if he had known us throughout the course of our entire relationship; he had us all laughing and crying. All of our friends and family raved about our ceremony and many even thought that Mark had known us a long time. Mark facilitated a totally customized and original wedding ceremony and we could not be happier with the outcome or recommend him and One Heart Personalized Ceremonies highly enough!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Daniela L

The response on repeat during & after our wedding was that it was the most personal and heartfelt wedding that person had attended. A large part of that was due to Mark, who really spends time getting to know you and writing something extremely fitted to you as a couple. He is a... Read More wonderfully nice and intelligent man who we spent s lively time preparing with for our big day, and who had many great suggestions for gestures, rituals, and readings we could add to the ceremony. These people really stand out, and could not be happier about our experience because they go above and beyond. I can't recommend them enough if you're looking for something really special.

Norma Moutal & Mark Giller

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies Celebrates 20th Year as Celebrants in Tri-State Region! 2017 - One Heart Personalized Ceremonies, based in Rockland County, NY & New York City, celebrates their 20th year of creating & performing customized wedding & life passage ceremonies for families throughout New York City, the Hudson Valley & the entire Tri-State Region. Co-owned by Ordained Wedding Ministers, Celebrants & Ceremony Consultants Norma Moutal & Mark Giller who skillfully craft & preside at warm, meaningful & individualized ceremonies with the utmost expertise, professionalism & care.