One Heart Personalized Ceremonies by Mark & Norma

Serving NY, NJ, CT and beyond

"Celebrating one love, one dream, one heart..."

Honor your love & uniqueness in an elegant, heartfelt personalized ceremony. Norma Moutal or Mark Giller, ordained, certified, experienced officiators & ceremony consultants will skillfully guide you & create a lasting memory. Same faith, interfaith, inter-cultural or non-religious. We are very proudly LGBTQ friendly.

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Anglican/Episcopal, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Presbyterian, Protestant, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Reform, Jewish, Muslim, Spiritual, Unitarian

Newlywed Life, After The Wedding, Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

Bow2007

Serving NY, NJ, CT and beyond (845) 354-2157

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Trish F

My husband and I were married last weekend at the Highlands Country Club by Norma Mortal from One Heart ceremonies. From our first meeting with Norma our nerves and excitement were meet with a calm reassurrance from Norma that she would create a personalized and unique ceremony... Read More that encaptured our relationship. Through our meetings, emails and phone calls Norma was consummate professional with her many years of knowledge and experience being apparently obvious. We were amazed at the personalized and touching ceremony she created for us which includes a special roll for my now step-daughter and other family members. We never could have imagined how perfect it was. Thank you Norma for making our special day that much more meaningful and unforgettable.

2017-07-27T14:26:12 Response from the vendor

Many thanks for your kind words Trish! You and Keith will always hold a special place in my heart.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Alexandra A

If we could give Mark 1,000,000 stars we would! We had no idea what to expect when choosing an officiant, and as a couple of mixed faith we did not want to base our ceremony around one specific religion. Finding Mark was such a blessing… He not only worked with us for countless... Read More hours to personalize our ceremony but truly made us feel like he cared about us as individuals. All of this came through and was so evident on our big day… Mark's ceremony was beautiful, heartfelt and perfectly portrayed our relationship to our loved ones that were there with us. He helped us to come together as a couple before our union and his beautiful words truly made our day so special. Everyone just raved about the ceremony and Marks overall demeanor. We are certain that our relationship with Mark will extend much further than being just our officiant, as it truly feels like he is now part of the family! If you are looking for the perfect person to marry you (and so much more) look no further… Mark is your guy!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Jordan L

We had the pleasure of working with Mark and he truly did a wonderful job. He was detailed, thorough and professional, yet personable, engaging and exceeded our expectations. His writing was heartfelt and beautiful as if he had known us throughout the course of our entire... Read More relationship; he had us all laughing and crying. He facilitated a totally customized and original wedding ceremony and we could not be happier with the outcome or recommend him highly enough!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Sal R

Just had my wedding and I can honestly say the ceremony was the best part. Mark did an amazing job conducting the ceremony. He took out many hours of his time to answer any questions I had a made a beautiful ceremony for my wife and I. Have to use Mark if you want an experience... Read More that makes you and your significant other feel special.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Stacey P

Mark performed our ceremony on 7/22/2017 and he did an amazing job. He took the time to really understand what values are most important to my husband and me. He really listened and was able to convey who we are in our ceremony. All of our guests commented that the vibe of... Read More the ceremony truly matched our personalities. Mark was on time, professional and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend One Heart Ceremonies.

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Marijela P

Thank you One Heart Personalized Ceremonies and Mark Giller for a wonderful ceremony, it was truly personalized, touching and beyond our expectations. Working with Mark was an amazing experience, from start to finish - it was very professional, yet very personal. We have heard... Read More from our guests that this was one of the best ceremonies they have ever witnessed. Once again thank you Mark for helping us make our dream come true!!! Best, Marijela & Steven

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Kimberly F

We had the pleasure of having Norma Moutal officiate our wedding on July 8, 2017. Norma put together a wonderful ceremony that perfectly reflected our relationship. All of our family and friends raved about Norma afterwards and stated that she put together a very memorable... Read More ceremony. She is truly a pleasure to work with. We knew right away from our first meeting with her that we would want her to officiate our wedding. She is very warm and easy to talk too , and had great ideas on how to incorporate both our faiths into our ceremony. If you are looking for a beautiful ceremony that is tailored to your relationship, don't hesitate in booking with One Heart Ceremonies!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Elle M

Mark officiated our wedding in May, and we could not have been happier! Mark was wonderful to work with, from the preparation to the ceremony. He put so much thought and effort into the process that the end result was absolutely incredible. It was really important to us to have... Read More the ceremony symbolize love and he was able to capture this beautifully. His personal and heartfelt approach set the tone for our entire wedding as guests came up to us to share how unique our ceremony was.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 John c

Mark did an amazing job from preparation to the ceremony. A pleasure to work with and i highly recommend him. Very nice and professional and nearly every guest commented to me on how great of a job he did. Thanks again Mark!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Emily Z

We had the absolute pleasure and honor of having Mark Giller from One Heart Personalized Ceremonies as our wedding officiant on June 24th, 2017. After attending several weddings over the past year where people used their friends as their officiants, it became very clear to us... Read More that we wanted an expert. My husband and I wanted a planned and professional yet emotional ceremony. We first looked to our venue’s recommended vendor list for officiants and there was One Heart Personalized Ceremonies at the very top. After doing some research, it became very apparent that we wanted to pursue something with Mark. Not only were the reviews extremely positive but after our first meeting with him we could tell instantly that he would be a great choice. He really took the time to talk to us and get to know us as a couple and individuals. Over the next 9 months, he had each of us fill out extensive questionnaires separately without showing each other. This really helped Mark get to know us on a personal level and prepare the most beautiful ceremony for us. He was detailed, enthusiastic, passionate, and eloquent, while professional, personable, and engaging. Mark exceeded our expectations. His writing was heartfelt and beautiful as if he had known us throughout the course of our entire relationship; he had us all laughing and crying. All of our friends and family raved about our ceremony and many even thought that Mark had known us a long time. Mark facilitated a totally customized and original wedding ceremony and we could not be happier with the outcome or recommend him and One Heart Personalized Ceremonies highly enough!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Daniela L

The response on repeat during & after our wedding was that it was the most personal and heartfelt wedding that person had attended. A large part of that was due to Mark, who really spends time getting to know you and writing something extremely fitted to you as a couple. He is a... Read More wonderfully nice and intelligent man who we spent s lively time preparing with for our big day, and who had many great suggestions for gestures, rituals, and readings we could add to the ceremony. These people really stand out, and could not be happier about our experience because they go above and beyond. I can't recommend them enough if you're looking for something really special.

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Carlos M

We are so lucky and thankful that we found Mark and One heart to officiate our wedding! Mark was everything we hoped for and more. He worked with us through every detail and did not leave anything out. The ceremony he put together was excellent word for word! Forever thankful we... Read More found them:)

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Elizabeth R

Mark was an absolute pleasure to work with! My husband and I wanted an intimate, personal ceremony and he did just that. So many guests commented on what a beautiful ceremony it was and I wouldn't change a thing about it

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Ben R

When preparing for my big day, the one thing that I feared the most was having either the officiant "steal the show" or completely mess up... which I have seen both happen. We 100% lucked out when we choose Norma. She was a consummate professional and surprised me how easy she... Read More made the entire process. From our first consultation to the day of, she made us feel at ease and even helped me with my minor freakout before the main event. While she made sure not to steal the show, I had a couple of dozen guests ask who she was and how did we find her. I would 100% recommend her services to anyone who is thinking about getting married, it will be the best and easiest decision you can make!

2017-07-31T13:56:22 Response from the vendor

Hi Ben thanks so much for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you and Megan and officiating for you on your special day! Please check the date you posted as your wedding date since it appears to be in correct. Warm regards... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Arielle S

Working with Mark was an absolute pleasure! My husband and I truly felt we got personalized attention and all the support we needed for a successful ceremony. We wholeheartedly recommend Mark to anyone looking to blend family traditions with their own perspective on love and... Read More marriage.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Ben R

Working with Mark was truly a pleasure. Although it may seem cliche, Mark's beautiful ceremony truly was the highlight of the wedding. Mark exceeded our-and all of our guests-expectations, to the point wherein our friends were asking for his contact information in order to... Read More perform their ceremonies. We had unique challenges and concerns, and Mark met them all head-on and performed perfectly. I cannot recommend Mark and One Heart Ceremonies enough.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Jessie G

We had the pleasure of working with Mark on our wedding ceremony and it was perfect! He listened to what we wanted and he made it so personal. It helped that we met with Mark twice to discuss and we even got a preview of the ceremony minus some words of wisdom that Mark kept... Read More secret until the day of our wedding. He managed to incorporate our guests into the ceremony but also made my husband and I feel like we were the only ones there. It is so evident that Mark loves what he does and takes pride in being there with couples on one of the most special days of their lives. I can't recommend Mark enough. My guests loved him as much as we did!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Michelle A

Our original officiant bailed out three weeks before the wedding. As you can imagine, we were in a panic mode as time is of the essence and we don't know the availability of other officiants with short notice. Then Norma came along and she rescued us. Norma is so warm,... Read More professional and gracious. Our wedding ceremony was so beautiful and our guests complimented us about it. It seemed as if Norma have known us for a long time. I couldn't be any happier for such a memorable and loving wedding ceremony. Thank you Norma for being our officiant. You did a marvelous job!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Robin F

We had a great experience working with Norma as our officiant. From the start of the process, she was easy to work with, listened to our ideas and wrote a beautiful ceremony that captured us as a couple. We received many compliments from our guests saying what a beautiful... Read More ceremony it was and what a wonderful job Norma did. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Gunay B

We had a wonderful fall wedding back in October and Mark was absolutely the BEST!!!! I first saw Mark when he officiated my cousin's wedding a couple of years back. When it was my turn to get married, he was the first person that came to mind. We reached out to him and never... Read More even thought of having someone else officiate the wedding. He is so sincere and walks through the entire process with you. He advises you of things you didn't even think of so you are well prepared for the day of the wedding. My husband and I are different religions and he had great suggestions for the ceremony and it worked out beautiful. The ceremony was exactly what we were looking for and couldn't have asked for more. We are so thankful for him and so happy he made our special day a memorable experience.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 John N

We had the pleasure of having Mark Giller officiate our ceremony on August 20, 2016. Mark took the time to get to know us and was able to personalize our wedding so eloquently. We immediately felt comfortable working with Mark from our first conversation on the phone. After... Read More meeting in person, we felt a connection and knew he was the one who we wanted to marry us. We had over 200 guests at the Mandarin Oriental New York, and just about every one made it a point to comment on how beautiful and personalized our ceremony was. We feel truly fortunate to have met Mark. He captured our feelings, incorporated our families, and added immensely to the best day of our life. For the wonderful memories we have, we are so grateful. Bruce and John

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Erin P

As soon as we met Mark for the first time we felt so comfortable with him. He was so kind and friendly and very thorough and professional. He helped us bring our Irish heritage into the ceremony in a very special way that included both our Irish Moms! They loved that they... Read More were part of our ceremony. All our family and friends loved how we included my 13 yr old daughter in our special day. We loved Mark's suggestions on how to include her in the ceremony and made her feel so special! We definitely made the right decision choosing Mark at One Heart Personalized Ceremonies for our officiant. Erin & Chris 9/24/16

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Leslie D

Norma really took the time to get to know us and gave great suggestions for the ceremony. She captured our spirit during a very personal ceremony. She was a support throughout the entire process!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Megan S

Norma was AMAZING. When my husband proposed to me, we quickly chose Norma to officiate our ceremony. From day one, she made us feel comfortable and listened carefully to our vision for our wedding. She took the time to get to know us and used what she learned to help create... Read More the perfect ceremony. In addition to creating the perfect ceremony, Norma took the time to collaborate with our venue and band to make sure everyone was on the same page. All of our wedding guests, could not believe how PERFECT the ceremony was and how wonderful Norma was. We are so happy that Norma helped us start our life as a married couple. We highly recommend that you give Norma a call; you will not regret it. Thank you.

2017-07-31T14:04:38 Response from the vendor

Megan you and Ben will always hold a very special place in my heart! Thank you for posting your kind words. Norma

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Christine S

Norma came highly recommended to my husband and I. I can see why! She is personable, accommodating and lovely! She took the time to get to know my husband and I and make our ceremony special for all involved. Many of our guests commented on the fact that it was the nicest... Read More ceremonies that they had been to. Thank you Norma!

Norma Moutal & Mark Giller

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies Celebrates 20th Year as Celebrants in Tri-State Region! 2017 - One Heart Personalized Ceremonies, based in Rockland County, NY & New York City, celebrates their 20th year of creating & performing customized wedding & life passage ceremonies for families throughout New York City, the Hudson Valley & the entire Tri-State Region. Co-owned by Ordained Wedding Ministers, Celebrants & Ceremony Consultants Norma Moutal & Mark Giller who skillfully craft & preside at warm, meaningful & individualized ceremonies with the utmost expertise, professionalism & care.