Over the Moon Events

Central Florida and destinations wherever your heart desires

Decorations + Accents, Dinnerware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Tear Down, Rentals + Equipment

Central Florida and destinations wherever your heart desires (407) 923-8548

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Sloan B

You know you've worked with the best company when you are still so happy with every aspect of their service a month after the wedding! Over the Moon Events & Rentals made my daughter's wedding absolutely stunning, and they went above and beyond to make our vision come true!... Read More There is absolutely no way to execute a wedding without the help of professionals like Edie, Lori, Bethany and Breanna of OTM, and their energy and their ideas gave my daughter the wedding of her dreams. From vintage plates; gold flatware; table centerpieces; lighting; decorations at the ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner/dancing; to the most stunning 4-foot floral chandelier for the ceremony -- their work was impeccable! We wanted a Southern Hospitality/Vintage wedding and they delivered it at the Southwood House in Tallahassee, Florida -- even in spite of four separate rain storms prior to the ceremony and reception. Even the venue vendor said it was the most beautiful wedding ever at the Southwood House! Over the Moon brought everything from Orlando and were so organized in everything they did and were on schedule throughout the weekend. They are the most organized group I have EVER worked with in my life! They even set up the upstairs parlor for the breakfast, lunch and afternoon toast for the wedding party in addition to everything else they did for a wedding of 225 guests! The photos are going to be nothing short of spectacular. I can't say enough about Edie, Lori, Bethany and Breanna of OTM! They are the best team, and I can't thank them enough! If you are planning a wedding -- no matter the location -- hire them if you want the most beautiful and stress-free wedding!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Katie B

I wish I could leave 5 stars for this company. Edie and her team will go above and beyond for you. They totally brought my English tea wedding to life and I can't say how amazing Edie is to work with and her team that set-up my wedding did it flawlessly. I cannot say enough good... Read More things about them, if you are looking for rental items, look no further. Edie and her team also work on the entire vision of the day and how they can make it all come together for you. Don't even hesitate to hire them :). My arch was absolutely stunning and it made my pictures so beautiful :) THANK YOU TIMES A MILLION OTMR!

Reviewed on 4/16/2016

Edie and Lori at Over the Moon Events turned out to be one of the best decisions that we ever made for our wedding. We had a vision that we knew we wanted and after spending months trying to find someone that understood that would take the time to help us with that vision, we... Read More finally found Over the Moon. From our first discussion, Edie spent time listening to what our hopes were and from day one, she knew that she could make it all happen. After many nights of lost sleep and stress, the wedding day came. My husband and I arrived separately and when we saw what Edie and her team had set up, we were both overcome with emotion. Not only did she make our dream a reality, she helped us to take it to a level that we never thought possible. Every one of our guests say it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to and we have to give a lot of that credit to Over the Moon Productions. We would highly recommend them for any event and will look forward to possibly working with them for other life events in our future. Thank you, Edie and Lori, for giving us our fairytale.

I was over the moon with Over the Moon Events & Rentals

Reviewed on 11/09/2015

I am pleased to say what a relief it was to find this company! They went above and beyond to help us pull everything together and took so much worry out of the process. We had to change a few things at the last minute, and they were so gracious in making it all happen.... Read More Everything turned out to be the loveliest and most memorable event. They even went out of their way to find items we wanted but they didn't have. They were pleasant, flexible, understanding, very creative and artistic, and knowledgable--and best of all calming and reassuring to a nervous bride! I happily give this recommendation. Thank you, thank you.

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

My husband and I had a very intimate wedding in his parents' back yard. It was an intimate setting with about 15 guests; family only. The attention to detail and execution of design by Over the Moon Events made my wedding even more special than I could have imagined. They... Read More provided vintage furniture for seating during the ceremony. The trees had mason jars full of flowers hanging in them. Every detail was attended to. I couldn't have asked for more and would definitely recommend Over the Moon!

Dreamy Valentine's Event

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Over the Moon Events and Rentals did all the event design and set up for our Valentine's Day rehearsal dinner in 2014. Not only did they come through an epic snowstorm in NC to make it happen, but they did it with style and charm! From hand-stitched gingham hearts hanging above... Read More the tablescapes for our rustic chic themed dinner, to the tiny woodland ornaments included in the center pieces, not one element was overlooked. Would recommend these ladies a hundred times over!

Dreamy Valentine's Event

Perfect for the Bride who wants Style & Substance

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

These ladies listened to our ideas, copied our photos from Pinterest and created the wedding of our dreams. Then they came back and put together a charming Thank You brunch a few days later. Our tiny, backyard wedding was always about making my daughter's dreams come... Read More true. They created a magical setting with the flowers,vintage furniture, crystal and china we wanted, and all within our budget. We found them to be creative, flexible and fun. They were willing to listen and yet had constructive criticism and positive ideas when needed. We highly recommend them to any bride who doesn't want a cookie cutter wedding!

wedding reception

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

My youngest daughter was married in May. Lori and Edie took care of all of the details, which included flowers for the reception and wedding, decorating the reception hall, plates and glasses, and staying around to help with clean up. They did a fabulous job.

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Over the Moon provided bouquets for the brides party, the flowers for the wedding and reception tables, and helped with setting up our candy bar. They also assisted in choosing the food catering company.

Magical

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Jessica P

I was so happy with my experience. They turned my ideas into reality, helping to make my day less stressful. The flower arrangements were beautiful, and Edie even helped with my dress!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Norelle A

Over the Moon has done seriously awesome stuff! In addition to that, the service is incredible! I have spent so much time going over the details of my wedding with Edie. She is so nice and has wonderful ideas. She never rushes you and always makes it seem like your event is her... Read More top priority. I can't say enough about this company!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Katelyn W

I can not say enough about Over the Moon Events & Rentals, they are amazing and a huge stress reliever on such an important day!! Edie the owner, is calm, creative, organized, and so helpful. She went above and beyond what I had originally imagined and helped me finalize some... Read More last minute inspirations that I did not think would be possible in the time frame I had left before the big day. As soon as we hired Over the Moon I was literally in tears knowing that a big weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. Edie, the owner, put my mind at ease knowing she would be present on my wedding day to finalize every small detail of the event while I was busy getting ready. I knew I could rely on OTM's services and they did not disappoint!! Peace of mind is priceless and Over The Moon was the best decision made throughout my wedding planning!! Thank you again, Over the Moon!!!

So impressed!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I hired Over the Moon to help design a bridal shower I hosted and then observed their marvelous work as a guest at a wedding! Wow! Their name says it all- you will feel "over the moon" when you see her impressive items available to rent. They are unique, beautiful and the... Read More creative possibilities will seem endless! My favorite part of the process was collaborating with Mrs. Langston. She helped me put my ideas into action and it was better than I could have dreamed on my own. She is so talented with artistic design, has excellent organizational skills and her attention to detail will ensure that your event will be the most beautiful that any of your guests have ever been too!

The Best in the Business!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Shannon A

The team at Over the Moon takes care of every detail and executes beautifully. You can use this vendor with confidence and know that you are in good hands, start to finish. I would recommend Over the Moon over any competitors in the area, hands down. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

Over the Moon did a great job for us! I would highly recommend putting your wedding into their more than capable hands. If you are looking to have the stress of planning all the minute details of a wedding taken off of your plate, then you can stop searching. They will ask some... Read More questions to get an idea of what you would like, and then they take it from there. All I really knew I wanted was red roses, with gold, black and white to tie it all together. They created the most picturesque wedding and transformed the very plain church fellowship hall into a lovely wedding celebration atrium! Our first dance was under a beautifully handcrafted gauzy canopy draped with red ribbons and gold glittering accents to catch the light. From the cake table to the backdrop for the ceremony, everything was gorgeous and I could not stop smiling! It was definitely a day I will not soon forget!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

The gals at Over the Moon were fast and superb! We contacted them late in the game and they had ideas ready for us and underway in no time, I was impressed! They offer a clean look with a classic feel.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Brittany Y

They worked so hard and did an amazing job making all of my stuff come together and look beautiful! They have reasonable prices and I was so happy with how everything turned out. Not to mention everyone I met was so sweet!