Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

South Bend, IN (574) 243-5703

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Olivia S

Polly was wonderful to work with. It's obvious that she truly loves what she does, and makes beautiful work. She's a bit old school--hence no website, no facebook page. I showed up to my initial appointment with her and she pulled out stacks and stacks of 4x6 pictures! Since... Read More I'm not a big "flower person," I think she had fun seeing what I chose as she flipped through the pictures rapid fire. (She sat opposite me so she could gauge my reaction, so she appreciated my lack of a poker face!) We received SO MANY compliments the day of our wedding on the bouquets and centerpieces. Polly did just an amazing job of not only setting up the flowers, but also adding extra flourishes to gift tables, card tables, and more. As long as you can get on her schedule , book her!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Anastasia K

Hands down best floral designer I could have asked for! Polly is so passionate and enthusiastic about her work. She took my vision to the next level, giving me a voice. She had such a good eye for what I wanted (garden, farm-to-table, simple elegant feel) and helped me make... Read More decisions throughout the planning process. I know very little about the names of flowers and what would look good together with produce. She helped bring it all together, somehow managing to create exactly what I wanted PLUS some surprising elements that I LOVED. She even advised me on some non-floral tablescape elements. When I was clueless, I could count on her input. Thank you Polly for being so kind, warm, and giving your 110%

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Kim S

Polly was absolutely amazing! Everything turned out wonderful! She was able to turn my vision into a reality. I cannot get over how beautiful everything was! I am not a flower person, but what she did was phonemail! Totally TOTALLY recommend! We had a beautiful outdoor... Read More rustic/country themed wedding, and the flowers totally tied it all together!

If you choose anyone other than Polly in South Bend, you have chosen wrong!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Stephani A

We cannot express how amazing Polly McCarthy was to have as a florist. She is not only the best value in town, but probably one of the kindest people in South Bend! Polly works out of her home, so she has very little overhead and can offer you fantastic value, and she... Read More arranges flowers because of her love for the craft! She loves working with couples of all budgets - she loves the challenge of being able to help a couple make their wedding beautiful with $2000 worth of flowers, and who wouldn't be upset with a $10,000 budget - freedom to do anything! Polly has been a part of the wedding industry for a long time, and she offered extremely valuable feedback on areas of our wedding outside of florals. You will come to learn she is very opinionated in the way things should be done, but not in a bad way. We also found through anecdotes that if something isn't right with anything at the venue on wedding day, she will do whatever she can within her power to make it right! Even getting down on her hands and knees and scrubbing the floors! We could not have asked for a better person in Polly as our florist!

Most Wonderful Florist

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Kristin R

If you are in need of a florist in the south bend area, you must get Polly McCarthy from Poppies!!! She was able to assess my preferences within a few minutes and she was absolutely correct on everything! She was very easy to work with, worked with us to remain in a budget, and... Read More went above and beyond with delivery and set up. She made it very comfortable for us to tell her when we did not like something and she is very knowledgable about the do's and dont's with design and flowers...down to the aroma that they will bring to your bouquets. It is clear her passion is in design and decor! We will most definitely use her for any future events!

Beautiful, Beautiful!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Amy

Polly is absolutely wonderful!! I do not know much about flowers and working with florists, but Polly was really easy to work with! I met with her and showed her my wedding Pinterest board and she absolutely nailed what I wanted!! The flowers were beautiful and she has an... Read More impressive portfolio of previous weddings that she has done. She also had vases and votive candles that I could rent if needed which was nice. She is very talended and her prices are reasonable!

Great Florist for South Bend area!

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Kelly F

Polly was amazing to work with. Without knowing much about flowers or having an idea of what kinds of center pieces I wanted, Polly put everything together and made the reception venue BEAUTIFUL. You know your florist is good when your groom comments, "WOW - these flowers are... Read More awesome!" The bouquets were also just perfect. Polly listened to everything we said and made our vision perfect and even came in under our given budget!

Amazing floral!

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 jasmine l

Poppies did an amazing job delivering exactly what I wanted for my bridal bouquet and bridesmaid's bouquets! The flowers looked amazing, were fresh, smelled awesome, and were not wilted at all! Everything was perfectly bloomed and photographed amazing! She was so easy to work... Read More with and knew exactly what I wanted after only a few short minutes. Great job!

Gorgeous

Reviewed on 4/02/2013 Stefanie K

Perfect in so many ways

WONDERFUL!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Melissa M

Going into the wedding planning process I thought flowers weren't that important to me, no one remembers them in the long run so what's the big deal? Well after one meeting with Polly I was singing another tune. She completely got my vision of the wedding and explained how... Read More flowers could enhance that vision. She was really a joy to work with and I was over the moon with the final product, as were my bridesmaids. Even the kids at the wedding were commenting on the groomsmen's boutonnieres about the types of flowers used. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because we went far over budget, but it really was worth every penny!!

The best

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Kate P

Our flowers were gorgeous and Poppies took care of all of our needs.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 11/29/2011 Rebecca V

Poppies Inc. created the most amazing spreads of flowers for the reception venue, as well as the bride & bridesmaid's boquets. She took ideas, colors & reactions on previous bridal shows(photos) that she had done and created something unique to my(the bride's) taste.... Read More Although I was very happy with the flowers in the long run, I was not very informed on what exactly it was going to look like. After the first meeting, we only met again 1 time and the correspondance was minimal and only due to me phoning her. If you are not an up-tight bride, I would reccommend this floral company, however if you are very stressed out bride, I would find someone else.