Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Katherine A

Not a great experience. Many months after our wedding and having to continually hound him via email questioning where our wedding video was I received excuse after excuse. Finally, the last response received was, "Sorry, I had corporate jobs come up that took precedence." So... Read More all of the money we gave him many months before our wedding for him to fulfill his end of the contract, he just decided to ignore for other opportunities. After returning a frustrated email to him, we got our wedding video a couple days later which looked thrown together. Very sloppy, no sound quality done AT ALL, the video even chops out at one point and cuts back in. I seriously don't think he even looked at it to edit it. 100% would not recommend. While he's slightly cheaper than others out there, you absolutely get what you pay for with him. Completely regret and wish we could return the crappy video and get a refund. Luckily, our wedding photographer gave us a better video that we cherish instead.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 shannon W

Ryan was a wonderful videographer for our wedding. He was very easy to work with and he added in some special songs we wanted. It was wonderful to have the highlights video to show family and friends. We will truly cherish our wedding video forever.

Ryan is awesome!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Elena l

Ryan is great! He goes above and beyond and delivers the best quality of video and pictures! He wanted us to do some things for the video, but then he started taking pictures that turned out as beautiful as the video! He is very proactive and moves around in order to take the... Read More best shots possible. If I have any other important event, I will definitely use his services again! :)

Ryan Hender Videography

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 RACHELLE M

Ryan did such a great job of capturing the most important moments of our wedding! He was SO easy to work with and was extremely flexible. He is a great person in general and was a pleasure to be around for the whole family.

2014-05-28T12:48:55 Response from the vendor

I am absolutely thrilled to get feedback from satisfied clients. Thank you for your kind words!