Seattle, WA (206) 316-8630

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Jenna C

Ryan was very responsive and made sure he understood what we were looking for before the wedding day. We appreciated meeting with him before hand as well as how organized he is. He has you fill out a worksheet before to share all the details of the day and conducts... Read More editing/review via a spreadsheet as well so nothing gets lost in emails. He was very positive on the day of and had great suggestions on the schedule due to lighting and timing of the sunset. He didn't mind adapting to get the best shots and always had a smile on his face!

Reviewed on 3/03/2018 James O

It was so wonderful to work with Ryan and team! The quality of work that they do is outstanding! The finished video really captures all the special moments of our wedding day and we are so glad we went with Seattle Wedding Videography! Ryan was excellent at communicating what... Read More he needed from us and explaining everything clearly. Sarah who shot our wedding was so friendly, professional and excellent at her job. I am so grateful and thankful that I came across Ryan at the seattle wedding show and was thankful that his pricing allowed us to have a videographer at our special day!

Reviewed on 3/02/2018 Melissa S

I highly recommend Seattle Wedding Videography. Ryan was wonderful to work with from start to finish! His excellent customer service and genuine enthusiasm for the work made for a great experience. The quality of the end product is outstanding and the price is right!

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Christina R

Seattle wedding Videography was just what we needed! They were so much more affordable than most of the competition and the work they did was just beautiful. They're super thorough and did everything they could to make our wedding video personal. Ryan, Sarah and Josh were great... Read More to work with! Would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Tabitha D

SWV was super responsive and communicative throughout the whole process. Ryan stayed on top of next steps and had some good ideas about what to include in the video. He was friendly and the passion really comes thru with Ryan and his team. The pricing was perfect and... Read More semi-customizable as well. Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Britney E

Seattle Wedding Videography has been everything my wife and I wanted in a videography company. From the start, Ryan has been very quick and clear with his communication. Planning a wedding from another state can be very difficult but Ryan was very organized and even met with us... Read More over Skype before the big day. On our wedding day, Sarah was on site early and prepared. She did a wonderful job of ensuring all the important moments were caught on film. Sarah also blended right in and her experience showed. After the wedding, Ryan turned around a preliminary edit to us in a very timely manner. We loved the final edit and are incredibly happy with the product that Ryan and his team have put together. The entire process was smooth and we recommend Seattle Wedding Videography to everyone.

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Alex B

Overall they did an amazing job at our wedding! The videographer Sarah used an extremely nice 4k camera and we barely even noticed she was there. She got all the main points in the wedding/reception and a little extra scenery and guest video. As the groom I had to wear a... Read More microphone during the ceremony but did not bother me at all. Ryan met with us before the wedding getting all the details set up and talked us through each step. The initial edit for the video was over 2 hours! He really meant it when he told us the day is worth more than a 15 minute video, and the cost really showed. They were also willing to send you an edit to make your own limited amount of changes, which was beneficial. I highly recommend Seattle Wedding Videography due to price, high amount of detail, and a very professional crew.

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 carli v

Ryan did a great job editing our video and Sarah did a great job videoing. It was so special watching our day over again.

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Crystal B

We loved our wedding video! Ryan was so friendly and listens to your needs. He is very smooth and knows the best angles to shoot from. We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Robin C

My husband and I used Seattle Wedding Videography for our wedding video this summer. We attended the Seattle Wedding show and was quickly contacted by Seattle Wedding Videography which helped us start the process. My husband and I were going back and forth between between using... Read More a videographer especially because of the prices and companies were not calling out to us but that changed right away after talking with Ryan from SWV. Ryan was accommodating, quick to respond and very clear about how things went down. Any questions I had were answered before even asking. On the wedding day, Ryan captured all the amazing moments and there were very few moments that we even knew Ryan was there capturing. Ryan was very quick to send us the video to look over and it was captured so beautifully. My husband and I teared up again watching the best day of our lives and how wonderfully it was pit together. We are so happy that we went with Seattle Wedding Videography and would recommend them to anyone wanting to capture their special day and relive it over and over.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Erica S

We hired Seattle Wedding Videography to capture our special day after much debate. After seeing our video we both realized just how much we didn’t see on our wedding day because it goes by SO fast! I actually cried more watching our video than I did on the wedding day. Sarah... Read More captured some very tender, hilarious, loving, fun moments that I am so thankful we get to relive them again and again. Ryan and Sarah are professional, organized, highly responsive, and very accommodating to each couple they work with. Sarah was so great at capturing moments, but yet you never knew she was there! Ryan is a great guy who has great passion for what he does and it clearly shows through his work. Hands down, the best purchase we made for our special day!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Gianina G

Josh was our wedding photographer & he captured the day beautifully. These guys are super easy to work with & really strive to do their best. Worth every penny!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Andra A

seriously one the best out there. Ryan was so good at communicating and making sure we got what we wanted. He made us feel very comfortable. His videographer was very talented. The videos he produces are FANTASTIC products. We are so so happy that we went with Seattle Wedding... Read More Videography.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Abida S

Ryan did an amazing job filming and editing our paki-indian wedding video. He knows what he's doing, always on top of things, quick to respond and prioritize customers values before anything. He beautifully captured all key moments and traditional rituals. He did an amazing job... Read More capturing all our guests as well (so many guests, I did not get to meet on our wedding day but is nice to see them all in the video). Ryan was a lot of fun to work with. He was very professional and organized throughout the planning, filming and editing process. To ensure we are happy with the final product, Ryan sent us a review DVD with a spreadsheet which allowed us to specify changes we wanted in the video and incorporated specific songs in different language as background music. He was above and beyond our expectations. I had a great experience with Seattle Wedding Videography and definitely recommend to anyone looking.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Karen Marie O

We really wanted videography for our wedding, but we were afraid that we could not afford it. Then we found Ryan, and he offered such a good price! First we were a bit skeptical because all other places were so much more expensive, but we decided to give it a try. Seattle... Read More Wedding Videography did not disappoint! NOT AT ALL. It is one of the best decisions we made!!!! The final product was everything we wanted, and this is coming from somebody that is VERY picky. Sarah and Ryan did such a great job with capturing EVERYTHING from our big day. I'm impressed how they were able to capture it all, everything from small details like decorations, flowers on the ground, cakes and dessert, to bigger events like the actual ceremony, speeches and dancing. They really captured it all, and Ryan put it all together in a wonderful way. Ryan really went out of his way to make sure that the final product ended up being perfect. Also, Ryan had such great editing skills that he was able to make some scenes extra funny. Besides that, Ryan was really helpful from the beginning till the end. He replied quickly to emails and answered all questions, even those questions that were pretty stupid. He is easy going and very personable. It seems like we have known each other for a long time. I promise you that Seattle Wedding Videography will not disappoint. It impressed us, and will impress you.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Nicki L

We are so thankful for the priceless wedding video that Seattle Wedding Video created for us. We decided in the last two weeks that we did want a videographer, and luckily Ryan was available. From the first meeting, the process was incredibly smooth. At the wedding, we didn’t... Read More know he was around- but seemed to capture the most memorable aspects. I am now a believer that videography should always be on the list- and tell every bride I meet! I would highly recommend Seattle Wedding Videography for the next couple wanting to capture their big day!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Jackie R

I am so happy with my decision to go with Ryan and his company Seattle Wedding Videography to record the beautiful memories of our special day. From the first email inquiry to receiving the review video, every correspondence was prompt and professional. I knew from our face to... Read More face meeting that I had made the right decision. Ryan was lighthearted, funny, and family oriented, all important factors that influenced my choice in booking him for our wedding. He was prompt and personable and meshed well with all my guests. When I finally received the initial review video, I became so emotional watching it. He did such a great job with the coverage and blending the music I picked. I barely made any edits !!! I highly recommend Ryan and Seattle Wedding Videography to be your wedding day videographers. You won't regret it !!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Caroline M

We were beyond satisfied with our choice for wedding videographer. Ryan was very professional to work with leading up to the wedding and afterward. He was quick to respond to email and phone communication and was willing to do whatever it took to answer our questions and meet... Read More our needs. Sarah was a fabulous videographer, and we are so incredibly excited about how our video turned out. She captured the joy of our special day in a way that we never could have imagined. We have already begun recommended Seattle Wedding Videography to others getting married and will continue to do so.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Paul Y

My wife and I can not say enough great things about Ryan and his team. From the first minute we met him to go over our special day and outline what we wanted, he was ready with ideas to make it even better. During our first conversation he told us that we wouldn't even notice... Read More his team there, that they will just blend in. On our wedding day, Ryan was 100% spot on! You had no idea we were on camera, it was fantastic. Than we got to see the results. The video work and editing was fantastic. The entire experience and ease of everything made an already stressful event for planning that much easier! Ryan and team are without a doubt a 5 star organization. Paul & Liane

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Krystle Q

When my now-husband and I were making a list of services we would need for our wedding, one thing we were unsure of was whether or not a videographer would be needed if we had a photographer. I'm so glad we decided to get a videographer because nothing compares to actually... Read More being able to relive really important moments. We spent some time searching around for the perfect one, and based off a friend's recommendation, we found Ryan's company, Seattle Wedding Videography. The packages were insanely reasonably priced for the services provided. I looked at a bunch of other companies, and they were laughingly expensive with very limited services. I contacted Ryan for a quote late one night, and I was so surprised he responded with a detailed quote within a couple hours! We set up a meeting with him and were impressed at how important it was to him that we had an amazing wedding to remember. He really expressed wanting to help create something we could always go back to if we wanted to relive it. It didn't take us long to sign our contract with him. Our videographers, Sarah and Josh, were wonderful. They took some amazing footage, some that I didn't realize they had been around to take! The quality of clips they each took helped create such an amazing video that made me cry when I watched it. Ryan had asked me to submit a few songs for the video, but I had difficulty providing him with enough. He managed to pick some perfect ones that helped make it a day to remember. Ryan is smart, friendly, professional, and very passionate about his work. All these qualities are also reflected in the people in his company. I highly recommend these guys because without them, the day would have been committed to just a distant memory that is relived through photos. Thank you to SWV for sharing this special day with us.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Lena A

Honestly i'm so glad that i chose Ryan's company to work with, everything went well from the beginning till the end, he made sure everything was easy going and there wasn't any problems! The video was really good, they captured all of the moments and let me say something our... Read More cultural weddings are so different and complicated, yet they got it all and filmed it all! Thank you Ryan from the bottom of my heart! And for everyone who is not sure about who to choose, I recommend choosing Ryan, you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Adam N

I had my wedding on 9/9/16. I drove from Billings, MT to get married in Arlington, WA. We hired Ryan two years before our wedding and honestly was the best person we could have hired. Ryan took the time to meet with my Fiancee and I just a few days before the wedding to go over... Read More the layout and what his plan would be. Ryan showed us the equipment he would be using and how he said he was invisible. By being invisible, he meant not being seen in the pictures taken by the photographer. Our photographer took 3500+ pictures and Ryan is seen in less than 10, mostly because he was talking to my Fiancee about the shots he wanted to get. Ryan was an absolute professional and really helped my Fiancee and I get exactly what we wanted out of our day. Now we can watch hours of videos reliving our day. The best part is, most companies who do videography for weddings only give the couple maybe 10-30 minutes, like a highlight reel of their wedding. Ryan gives you everything, from the moment he starts filming, to when he is finished. One other thing that makes Ryan a stand-out amongst the competition is his video booth (which is free!) where people who came to your wedding have a chance to talk to the camera and give well wishes to the happy couple. It is nice if there is a large wedding and the married couple cannot talk with everyone. It gives those people who couldn't talk with the couple a chance to wish them happy thoughts. Ryan's prices are extremely competitive and truly the best deal in the Seattle region. We absolutely loved Ryan and will recommend him to everyone who wants to get their wedding videotaped.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Jordan H

The wedding video can be a scary thing for a bride and groom - particularly when you're counting the pennies and watching the bills pile up. It really doesn't have to be... not if you're working with Seattle Wedding Videography! Ryan is a pro, one of the best if not THE best.... Read More He charges fair rates, and won't nickle and dime you... then pours heart and spirit into the work he does, taking on every challenge with enthusiasm and a passion for what he does. And through it all, his personal appreciation for YOU shines through - whether in email, over coffee, or at the big event. It's not just his job... he loves seeing everything come together for you, and it shows! Finally, the results are memorable - you walk away with memories crystallized forever, an incomparably special series of moments perfectly captured and laid out in just the right way - one you'll enjoy reviewing not just because it's YOUR special moment, but because of how creatively and expertly each part is presented. I wouldn't recommend anyone OTHER than Seattle Wedding Videography for this critical memory-making project in life. You'll never regret asking them to be a part of the big day.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Shelby B

We were very pleased working with Ryan and his crew! Ryan truly cares about "your special day" and makes it known from the moment you contact him. He is very prompt with his responses! We would not hesitate hiring him again.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017

We found Seattle Wedding Videography by Googling "best wedding Videography in Tacoma." Ryan has been easy to work with, very prompt in communication and professional. Sarah did a great job capturing the day and we will enjoy the video for years to come. The packages are... Read More reasonably priced and the finished product is great.