Elegant Booths for Exceptional Events

Elegant photo booths exclusively designed for exceptional events Not your typical photo booth. Give your guests an experience they'll never forget: build excitement at your event with a ShutterBooth. Guests enjoy the spontaneity of posing for pictures and revealing their true personalities. Capture unforgettable moments and create lasting memories with photo strips, scrapbooks, social media sharing, SLO MO, animated GIFs, green screen, animated GIFs, ShutterVideo and more from ShutterBooth. ShutterBooth - Michigan's first photo booth company! Making events more EVENTFUL since 2007! Give us a call at 248-545-6460 or email us at katie@shutterbooth.com to reserve your ShutterBooth today!

Rentals + Equipment

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

1225 E. 11 Mile Rd., Royal Oak, MI (248) 545-6460

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Rachel R

ShutterBooth was amazing! Their staff followed up with me 1 month before, 2 weeks before and the week of to make sure I was all set and ready to go! The photo booth was a big hit at our wedding! I would DEFINITELY recommend Shutterbooth to my friends, I had so much fun! They... Read More also had all of the pictures from the photobooth up on my website within 3 days! It was nice to relive everything and see how much fun our guests had. Thank you Shutterbooth, for being a part of our day!!

2017-11-29T21:40:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the positive feedback! We were honored to be a part of your special day. I"m so glad that the online gallery has provided so many great memories for you. Congrats again!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 anna f

We had Shutterbooth at our wedding, and it was an absolute hit with our guests! I had previously interned with Shutterbooth, so I already knew the product quality was amazing before I decided to book them. I could not be more happy with our host (Dana), and our keepsake photo... Read More album. All of our guests are still raving about how much fun it was! I highly recommend using Shutterbooth, if you are looking for a photobooth for your next event.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Elise L

We have seen a ton of other Photo Booth companies at different events for work, family and friends, and the quality of product or service from those other events has never even compared to the amazingness that you get with ShutterBooth! Great customer service, high-quality... Read More products, seamless event execution... these are just some of the wonderful things you get with ShutterBooth, not to mention very reasonable pricing! We would never have chosen anyone else to trust with our wedding photo booth, and we are SO happy with ShutterBooth all around! Also, Jeff was our on-site photo attendant and we have to say... super awesome personality and all-around great guy! We love you, ShutterBooth!

2017-11-29T21:41:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for that glowing review! We were the first photo booth company in Michigan - there are lots of others now, but we always strive to remain on top. Your kind words inspire us to keep going! Congrats again!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Brieanna M

The photo booth attendant that attended our wedding was wearing jeans. For a long part of our reception I did not know who she was or what she was there for. Our wedding was pretty elegant, black and white themed, but she took it down a peg. Aside from the dress code of the... Read More attendant the props were typical but the camera was off center for the majority of the night. She needed to be told to make an adjustment after multiple people were cut out of photos. Overall, we were not impressed.

2017-11-29T21:38:05 Response from the vendor

Thanks very much for your feedback. I'd welcome an opportunity to discuss your experience further. Will you please contact us at mike@shutterbooth.com or call me at 248-545-6460?

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Sara R

Everybody loved the photo booth! Great for favors. We did the open photobooth so more people could fit and instead of a backdrop we used the wood walls of our venue. So awesome! Also VERY quick to respond to emails.

2017-11-29T21:39:23 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your note! That beautiful wood photographed so well, we might copy the look for a new custom backdrop! Congratulations again and thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Tara P

Our experience with Shutterbooth was okay. Because of the high rating, we booked them right away at a bridal show because we absolutely wanted them there. We booked them over a year in advance of our wedding day. We chose to get the guestbook with the booth because we didn't... Read More want to worry about getting another guestbook for everyone to sign and this one seemed fun. However, the booth broke several times during our allotted time. The groom and I had to go back a couple times because every time we got a free minute, the booth was down. I honestly stressed about not being able to get a picture with my groom. When the booth was down, the pictures were also not printing. Once the pictures finally printed, the logos were smeared at the bottom and many of the guests had already left, leaving empty spaces in our book. At the end of the night, at about 1 am, we were cleaning up the hall and getting ready to leave when the book was not finished yet. The girls we had were really trying their best but they had also printed some of our pages upside down in our book. Overall, we talked to the man that owns the business and he is redoing our book. It's nice of him to do that but it still doesn't make up for the amount of people who couldn't sign.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Kim S

The photo booth was the hit of the evening. So much fun and an album to remember it by! Really affordable and completely worth the money.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Ally O

Mediocre at best. The attendant set up the booth during our designated dinner time then did not start on time due to "technical " difficulties at the point it opened half our guests had left. Attendant was rude and dressed in cargo shorts and t shirt for a formal wedding... Read More reception. He was unprofessional and had poor communication skills with the bride and groom as well as wedding coordinator. Once the booth was open it was a huge hit our guests really enjoyed it just wish it would have been open the time we scheduled.

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Shauna S

My husband and I got married on 12/19/15 at Cherry Creek Golf Club and we are so happy we made the decision to get have a photo booth area! We were hesitant about the open booth initially but it was a major hit with our guests! Our whole wedding party was able to fit in the... Read More pictures rather than 2-4 people in a closed booth. It was so fun to look at the pictures when we got the copies! The photo booth attendant was also super friendly and even found my husband and I during our reception to take a picture as he had recognized we had not yet done so toward the end of the night. It was really appreciated as I would have been so sad to miss the opportunity! Would definitely recommend this company to all! :)

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Sarah S

This company was highly rated and recommended and acted in a professional manner throughout the whole planning process. I thought the photo booth was the last thing I should stress out about. Well, it happened to be the only thing that went wrong with my wedding. When the host... Read More called the week before my wedding she didnt even have the correct date of my wedding. Then at the actual ceremony, my mom had to remind her to put my logo on the photo strip. Then the bar that holds the curtain up on the actual booth was falling on my guest's heads as they went in and out of the booth. When the bar fell on my own head as the bride, I asked the hosts what they can do and the girl said, "would you like us to leave?". She was rude and unprofessional, and the man who was hosting with her sat in the corner on his phone the whole time. Later when I talked to the owner he said it would have been a simple fix if they would have called him. I was so embarrassed to have this booth at my wedding. I spent almost $700 for their services, and people probably thought I ordered the cheapest photo booth around. I actually have a picture of myself holding up the bar. Whether people have had a good experience or not, I wouldn't take the chance that you have the horrific experience I did. The photo booth is the last thing that should go wrong with your wedding.

2015-11-21T07:35:03 Response from the vendor

This is Mike, the owner of ShutterBooth. As I discussed with both you and your mom, I am very sorry that this was your experience. As you pointed out, had the host alerted me to the issue, I could have resolved it within minutes. As... Read Less Read More

Everything was perfect

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Colleen S

We had no problems at all while using ShutterBooth! They came early to set up and stayed late to take down. Our host was great with our guests and did a great job on our scrapbook. I would highly recommend them!

Love it!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Lisa L

A little bit more expensive, but I've heard horror stories from other photo booth places. Totally worth it! Custom prints, digital screen, perfect!

Can't go wrong with a photobooth

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Julie B

Found Shutterbooth through Mike staff productions. Enjoyed working with them. They did a great job designing the logo for the picture strips, there office was in a convient location and everyone there was friendly. The booth attendant that came to the wedding was grumpy to our... Read More guests but she put our scrapbook together well.

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Samantha B

Shutterbooth was great! So glad we had them at our wedding June 13, 2015. Could not keep our nieces and nephews out!! And our Shutterbooth staff person was friendly, fun and professional!! Highly recommend them!!

Shutterbooth was so fun!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Jenni C

Shutterbooth was really organized. Their sales process wasn't high pressure at all. The album we got is a great alternative to a traditional guestbook, although I do wish the guests could have signed with pens rather than markers (they were really too thick to write much).... Read More Our guests were in and out of the photo booth all night, and the host was very friendly. They had a decent selection of props which they didn't charge us extra for (I heard some vendors do that). The photo booth was a great way to get people who don't like to dance out of their seats!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Allison G

our experience with Shutterbooth was great!!! They were flexible and accommodating to create the environment that we were looking for, let us create our own logo for the photo strips and flexible with our add on options. On the day of the wedding we showed up and our OPEN... Read More photobooth was set up as a closed booth, after talking with the girl working the booth she quickly got on the phone and before dinner was over our closed booth was transformed into the open booth we had asked for. If you're looking for a wedding photobooth I would DEFINITELY recommend Shutterbooth and upgrading to the open booth it was SO worth it !!

Honestly, the BEST part of our reception!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Jackie D

My guests have not stopped gushing about how much fun it was to have the photo booth at our reception! I shopped around A LOT trying to find the best one and Shutterbooth won! They exceeded my expectations - they were professional and helpful from the beginning to the end. I... Read More highly recommend them to anyone!

Great pictures!

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Gabi G

We highly recommend Shutterbooth. We had used photo booths at a few weddings and they were always fun, but we wanted to do something different. Shutterbooth gave us an open air booth with a sparkly backdrop and it was great! Our pictures matched our wedding colors and we gave... Read More out bookmarks as favors, which people loved. Nice people too.

Fun!

Reviewed on 1/23/2014

My wedding was December 7, 2013 and we hired Shutterbooth to be our photo booth. They were easy to work with and the person they sent with the booth was great with our family and friends. We look at the album they made for us almost everyday. It's so funny to see everywhere... Read More having so much fun at my wedding. I highly recommend Shutterbooth!

Excellent - Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Chandra O

We had a fantastic experience with Shutter Booth. The guests enjoyed it, the image quality was great, and I loved how personalized everything was from the logo at the bottom of the photo strip to the communication with the staff. My husband is a wedding videographer who is... Read More often asked to recommend other wedding vendors and Shutter Booth is who he recommends to his couples. I should verify that I planned a conference for a non-profit organization and used them at our 45th anniversary reception not at our wedding. We were married 10 years ago and I wasn't aware this existed back in those days :).

Best part of the reception!

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Amelia L

We hired Shutterbooth for our wedding in August 2013. I had heard great things about Shutterbooth and they were all true - fantastic customer service, easy to work with, amazing quality photos, affordable and so many options! My guests loved it and Shutterbooth will even print... Read More reprints at the reception for all of your guests. Everyone walked away with great pictures. Couldn't be happier!

Fun, Friendly, Great quality!

Reviewed on 8/09/2013 Julie M

The photobooth at our wedding was a huge hit! The quality of the photo's is fantastic! I love that we got a photobook of a copy of all our guests photo's as well as a disc! Shutterbooth was very helpful with planning the details leading up to the event!

Great job

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Lauren R

Eric and shutterbooth did a great job for us. Everyone at our wedding enjoyed this so much and made for even more entertainment. The scrap book turned out great. they were very easy to work with before the event and were very quick to upload the photos to the website after... Read More the event (3 days). We have recommended them to others for their special event as well!

Fun & professional :)

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Ashley P

Liz was great at our wedding! Our guests had a blast at our wedding and the photo book looks amazing. Thanks guys!

AWESOME COMPANY!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Kelly M

I can not say enough positive things about ShutterBooth. From the moment I booked the contract with the owner till my event, they were constantly in touch with me to work out all the details. Tracy, our host for the evening, called and introduced herself to me and talk about my... Read More plans for the photobooth and my wedding. The service Tracy gave was exceptional! She was very personable and easy to work with. All of my guests loved her and the pictures were a huge hit! Thank you so much for everything!!!

2013-07-30T15:08:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate it!