Online Proofing, Digital Files

5698 E. Erin Ave, Fresno, CA (559) 456-1502

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Adriana M

The photographer was amazing! We had a great experience with him from the very beginning. I'm not used to taking pictures and feel a little uncomfortable taking pictures, but he made sure that we had plenty of direction and had a great time. He was great with all of our guests... Read More too and made sure that we got all of the pictures that we wanted. We really appreciated the attention to detail and the fact that he was able to anticipate things we needed the day of the wedding too. It's great piece of mind knowing that the photographer and the pictures weren't something that we had to worry about the day of the wedding. The pictures came out stunning!

Worth the money

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Brittany C

I liked our photographer. In the initial interview with us, he asked questions that no other photographer asked which I thought was definitely a plus. He has different package choices to choose from, we picked the Silver Package. All packages include every picture he takes so... Read More you don't have to be limited to what you pick. He ran a little behind with the pictures we wanted before the ceremony, but we got caught up by the time dinner started. He was worth the money we paid for sure!

Cinderella wedding pictures amazing

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Abree S

Daniel was amazing and very patient with us for pictures, he got the pictures done quick. I love how he can do pictures in a kitchen and the pictures look so beautiful, you cant see the kitchen in thw background. He made me look like a princess in all the pictures! Would highly... Read More recommend every single couple getting married to check him out before deciding who you will go with. He is also half price from everyone else. The thing i would not go cheap on is pictures, thats the thingthat lasts, not the food, not the flowers, or ddancing music. Its the pictures you dont want to cheat yourself out on!

2013-11-20T17:23:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you, It was a pleasure shooting your event. Hope to see you on your 25th anniversary.

Olga & Raul's wedding.

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Olga L

Dan Street and his photography staff were an amazing team of professionals. They truly exemplify the meaning of dedication and respect of their profession. Our engagement and wedding pictures came out great and we have recommended them to others. His word and work ethics are... Read More outstanding and he stands behind everything that he says. Very prompt service is another valuable asset that he incorporates into his work. Our wedding event will be forever cherished with the beautiful wedding pictures by SOULMATES PHOTOGRAPHY.

soulmates photography #1

Reviewed on 8/07/2013

Was very understanding and made our day so special.....he has continued to be a very helpful and patient photographer. ....will most definitely refer him out to couples.......you can really tell he is passionate about his work!!!! Thx again Daniel!!!!!!

I absolutely love his service!!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2013

He has done a great job. Great service. Had so much fun and amazing price! I will recommend to anyone that wants to have fun and have perfect picture. Soulmates made engagement shoot so great. Positive my wedding will be great.

Soulmates Photography is awesome!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Kathy P

We're getting married in October and we were looking for a photographer that could capture our essence on our big day but not charge us and arm and a leg. My fiancé found Soulmates Photography by googling online. We called up several places with decent prices, but Daniel was the... Read More one to call us back the fastest, be prompt and have a website that showed you pictures and prices. When we met with him, he made us feel really comfortable. We just got our engagement shoot back and absolutely loved our pictures. They came out better than we thought. Daniel hooked us up. Although he's busy, he's really good at getting back to you promptly and the payment options are really convenient when you're on a budget. Honestly, we couldn't be happier with our choice and we are super excited for our wedding and pictures. I don't think you can go wrong by choosing Soulmates because the price includes a lot of cool stuff like websites and apps and because Daniel is easy to work with. I definitely recommend him to anyone. :)

Soulmate photography

Reviewed on 7/30/2013

Very impressed and pleased with the service, value and quality that he provides. Pictures are the best quality I've ever seen. Great to work it and does what is best and what makes you happy. He offers some great packages with so much stuff included. Very happy we used this... Read More photographer.

Wedding

Reviewed on 7/12/2013 Shayla C

Daniel from Soulmates Photography was absolutely amazing. The wedding packages come with both the engagement session and the wedding and are very affordable. The engagement session with Daniel was perfect, we got to choose where we wanted to go and what type of pictures we... Read More wanted. Daniel also worked with us practicing how to take pictures so that our pictures for the wedding would be perfect as well. He really got to know us at the engagement session so that he could take the pictures that we wanted at the wedding. The pictures from the engagement session were both fun and romantic. At the wedding Daniel was great and got all of the pictures we wanted. He went above and beyond to make sure he got all the right shots and special moments on film. The pictures from both the wedding and engagement session were amazing! We couldn't have picked a better photographer. You can tell he truly loves his job and spends a lot of time working with his clients. We got our pictures right away as well. We didn't have to wait months to get our pictures. I would highly recommend Soulmates Photography.

Best Photographer

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Analee H

Soulmates Photography is the best photographer you can get. My fiancé and I were truly amazed with all the stuff that we received in our package for the price that were paying. Not only is Soulmates Photography the best in price but in quality as well. We were also amazed by how... Read More kept up in technology Soulmates Photography is. You can literally share your photos instantly with just a click through your app that Soulmates Photography creates for you. Soulmates Photography was exactly what my fiancé and I were looking for. Great quality service, a price that can't be beaten, and a great package deal. Overall an awesome experience and we highly recommend Soulmates Photography.

Soulmate's Photography

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Cecilia A

We love Daniel Street!!!! He gave us good advise and service. He gave us way more for our money, and truly just loves taking picture and capturing your special moment/ day. There's no hidden small print with him. He gives you all your pictures because there yours! and all touch... Read More up's for free. We loved our experience with him and we know you will too!!!

Great customer service and photos, beyond happy!

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Michelle L

Daniel was great to work with, he gave us 5 star customer service that I had thought no longer existed. Daniel took great photos of even two of the most unphotogenic people ever (us). He was pleasant gave us picture taking tips and throughout the entire process we could see... Read More Daniel's strong passion for photography. I strongly recommend all brides to call Daniel first!

Excellent Photography

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 lucia r

My fiancé and I could not be happier with our engagement pictures. Daniel did an excellent job. I usually don't like my pictures and don't enjoy taking pictures for that same reason, but I have to admit I had a great time taking engagement pictures. Daniel is funny. He takes... Read More time to take good pictures; teaches you ways to get good pictures. I am so excited to have him as the photographer for our wedding. He is flexible and always available through email, telephone, etc. I had several special requests and he did his best to accommodate to my budget. Absolutely love the fact that he provides digital photos for no extra charge. I am on a tight budget for the wedding and Daniel worked with our budget. He was not pushing for us to buy larger packages. Compared to other professional photographers in the area, he is about half the price (just like he claims). He provided us with an excellent service. I almost didn’t believe it when we had our first interview; had that feeling of “is he too good to be true,” but after having the engagement pictures and how beautiful they turned out, I am so happy to have him for the wedding. My fiancé had a good time too (I was surprised about this, usually does not want to spend more than 5mins taking pics). He loved the pictures and had a hard time choosing one because he liked so many. Overall, an excellent experience; I highly recommend him to anyone. Don’t skip the engagement photo-shoot. You will learn, like me, that he is excellent at what he does and you will be happy to have him for your wedding.

Outstanding Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 6/02/2013

Soulmates Photography was not only extremely professional but also amazingly affordable. Daniel provides years of experience and expertise, top of the line equipment, and a passion and energy for wedding photography that cannot be matched. You will not find a better wedding... Read More photographer anywhere in CA for less money. His prices are literally half those of photographers who are not even as experienced as he is, and your packages will come without any hidden costs down the road. Don't waste your time looking anywhere else, book Daniel now.

Great service and great pictures

Reviewed on 12/04/2011 Vanessa R

Daniel photographs exclusively weddings. This focus allows him to offer very competetively priced packages with countless extras included in the package price. He also gives the couple the rights to reproduce the photos at no extra charge. Daniel is very customer service... Read More oriented and does everything he can to offer the best products and service. I'm very pleased with the outcome of my engagement pictures and can't wait to see how our wedding pictures will turn out.

the best!!!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2011 vera g

You will not be disppointed !!!! Daniel & his team will not disppoint you. Simply the best!!

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Jennifer H

Daniel Street at Soulmates Photography is everything you could hope for and dream of as a wedding photographer. His passion and desire to capture every special moment is evident in his performance. Daniel was so pleasant to work with. He was always very professional yet... Read More personable, punctual, true to his word, and a person who goes above and beyond to serve his clients. The pictures he shot were absolutely breathtaking. He took traditional posed pictures as well as fun abstract candids. Daniel's love for what he does is contageous. He is a million dollar photographer for an affordable price. I highly reccommend Daniel Street from Soulmates Photography for your special day!

Reviewed on 6/04/2011 Jacqueline O

Our Photograher, Daniel Street, from Soulmates Photography is awesome. Made both me and my husband feel very comfortable....especially for us who are both uncomfortable being in front of the camera. We love how our pictures have turned out and are very thankful to have chosen... Read More Soulmates Photography for our wedding!