Is this your business? claim it now

Studio222 Photography

(6)

Orlando, FL

Studio222 Photography

704 W. Fairbanks Ave. , Orlando, FL

We LOVE them!

Reviewed on 2/04/2015 Lorena V

We LOVE Nate and Becka! When we were first researching a photographer there was no doubt we fell in love with their work. They are so creative, and just great people! We were fortunate to have our engagement shoot with them as well, so we were already mesmerized by their work. They make you feel comfortable, they know what they are doing, and they make you have so much fun! I am not a very outgoing person, but they made me feel like I knew them forever! I emailed them, a LOT, and they were always so prompt to answer, and always there to help in any way they could. On the wedding day they were super patient and have I mentioned FUN!!! My husband and I were both nervous, and Nate and Becka were the people we spent most time with during the wedding, so they definitely were a big part of our wedding! While they were very close to us when they had to, there were times you wouldn’t even know they were there. They knew exactly when and where to go and move. We just LOVE them; they are incredible photographers, and incredible people! Thank you Nate and Becka! We had the wedding of our dreams because of you!

The best of the best ( both people and services)

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Michelle M

Becka and Nate are truly one of a kind. We met with them and immediately felt they were the best option we could ever hope for! . They are not cookie cutter photographers... they get "that" shot every time and they envision things that can only be attributed to true artists! They shot our engagement shots, my bridal shower, and of course our wedding and so far the pictures from the first two are like a dream ! They are so great and make the whole process so much fun ! We definitely gained two friends through the process and are so thankful we chose them to be part of our day :) Michelle and Jason Taylor

The Best Photographers!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Jessica F

Once we saw the style and quality of photographs that Becka and Nate of Studio222 captured, we knew we had to book them for our wedding! Our wedding is less than a month away, and we are so excited for Becka and Nate to shoot our wedding! They took our engagement photos back in April, and I am still in awe over the pictures! According to our families, the Becka and Nate truly captured the love between myself and my fiance. My fiance and I felt completely comfortable through the entire shoot, and we really had a fun time! We were pleasantly surprised when we received our pictures so quickly. If you want pictures that truly capture the special moments and details of your wedding and interactions between you and your significant other, then I highly recommend these photographers!

Love Becka & Nate

Reviewed on 4/20/2012 Dyan C

I absolutely adore Becka & Nate, they have become more than just our 'wedding photographers', they have truly become friends. If you want non-traditional wedding photography, that doesn't feel forced, and feels comfortable.....this is the pair for you. Our wedding was nearly 3 weeks ago, and I've only gotten to see a few sneak peeks, but I cannot wait to see the rest and all the beautiful moments I know they captured! Thank you, Becka & Nate!! Look forward to seeing you next time in FL :)

Amazing Photos

Reviewed on 5/04/2011 Clarissa D

Becka and Nate (Owners and Photographers for Studio 222) are incredible people and photographers. They have a true gift for capturing the emotions that fill your wedding day. They are true artists and really great people to work with.

Review for Studio 222 Photography

Reviewed on 9/07/2008 Lisa C

They listened to what I wanted and then took those ideas and ran with them along with some of their own. They have a more photojournalistic style which I love! I asked for lots of detail shots and got them. They were very laid back and easy going with all the crazyness and delivered incredible shots in spite of a hurricane coming in! I had a couple sneak peak pictures the next day almost 50 within a week and all my images were completely edited and uploaded within 2 weeks. They were incredible and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Send Email