Visual Memories Forever

Olmsted Falls, OH
Cleveland/Akron Area

incredible pictures

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 angie e

Kim and Al were perfect photographers! For the engagement session they took beautiful photos in the snow. And for the wedding they included all of our photo ideas, as well as incorporating their own! They were incredibly kind and understanding throughout the whole process too!... Read More We live in Texas and planned a wedding in Ohio. They were excellent with corresponding and meeting us when we were in town for holidays. Two thumbs way, way up for this team!! Kim and Al, you are amazing people. Thank you for making our wedding pictures so beautiful!!

My favorite wedding vendor

Reviewed on 4/02/2014 Kristen B

Visual Memories Forever was my favorite wedding vendor. Some of the folks you work with in planning your wedding add even more stress to an already-stressful time. That was not the case with Kim and Al...they were wonderful to work with, delivered everything when they promised... Read More they would and, probably most importantly, really made me feel like they wanted the best for my wedding day. I'm so glad we decided to hire a videographer -- so much is happening on your big day, and it has been so nice to be able to watch the day back and see the things you missed. I most especially loved getting to watch the look on my husband's face when I walked down the aisle...it is really hard to see that initial reaction when you're on the other side of the church, but the videographers captured it, and that part alone was totally worth it.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 2/05/2014 Jackie G

Visual Memories Forever did an excellent job on our wedding video. Both my wife and I were more than pleased. They shot everything we wanted and the video itself came out better than we had hoped! They were extremely professional, always cordial and on-time, which for a wedding... Read More is actually early. Consider this a strong recommendation for their services.

Very Professional and our video was great!

Reviewed on 2/03/2014 Lynnea P

From beginning to end, VMF were a great vendor with which to work. I felt completely supported by them throughout the wedding planning process, and they were great on the wedding day. Our wedding video is beautiful and still makes me cry everytime I watch it! I would definitely... Read More recommend having them as your wedding videographers!

Great video!

Reviewed on 1/19/2014 Sara L

I chose Kim and Al to be our videographers solely based on price and some examples I saw online. I thought that photography was most important to me, so I didn't want to spend as much for videography. Well, turns out my photographer missed a ton of detail shots from the Wedding... Read More and Kim and al got everything my photographer missed!! They were honestly fantastic. From the quality of the image, to editing all the way to not even realizing they were there during the ceremony. My parents are very picky and I'm the youngest/ last of my siblings to get married, and they said this is by far the best wedding video they have ever seen! I highly recommend them, and that's a lot coming from me.

Great Videographer!

Reviewed on 1/09/2014 Megan G

Al and Kim were great to work with. They were reasonably priced compared to some of the other options out there and we were very pleased with the final product. They kept in touch with us over the months and reached out to us when there was something that needed to be... Read More discussed or decided. We didn't need to worry about reaching out to them or reminding them of anything. They sent encouraging little notes/gifts throughout the process and overall were just so easy and great to work with. I am always so surprised when brides tell me they are considering not having a videographer b/c it seems to be one of those vendors that isn't a necessity. I am so happy we have our video that we will be able to watch as we get older and that our kids and grand kids will be able to see. Every bride should have a videographer without question!

Very Happy Bride!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Jennifer

I did quite a bit of research before booking a videographer and asked for recommendations as video of the wedding day was very important to me. I couldn't have been happier with Visual Memories Forever! They have been extremely professional and it quickly became obvious to me... Read More that they are not only experienced but have passion and take pride in what they do as it showed in their work, communication with me, and the ease of the whole process. On top of all of that, they demonstrated what kind and thoughtful people they are and that made the experience all the less stressful as it was so easy to work with them! My husband and I couldn't stop smiling as we watched the final product, a job well done.

Highly Reccommend!

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Jessica L

My husband and I were truly pleased with our wedding video from Visual Memories Forever. We highly recommend them!

Very pleased with the process and outcome!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Ashleigh M

We loved Kim and Al! Our wedding was last year but we recently watched our video again. I am SO happy we were able to get a videographer into our budget! Kim and Al were very thoughtful, professional, organized and "on point" :) We barely knew they were there but they were sure... Read More to get all of the important moments. We loved working with them and would recommend them a million times over!

Perfect

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Amanda B

I LOVE Al & Kim! They went out of their way to make our day perfect, they organized all of the photo-taking, and I felt at ease with them being so organized. They were so affordable, compared to the ridiculous prices of most photographers, and they always scoped out the venues... Read More in advance so they knew exactly which photos to get and when. This was the BEST money we spent for our wedding!!

Great people!

Reviewed on 2/06/2011 meg m

I loved working with Kim and Al. They were very sweet and did a lot to make sure we were happy in all that they did. Have not actually gotten our video back yet since we got married 2 weeks ago but I have seen their work and thought it looked great. They were there at all the... Read More right times without being in the way of things. Very sweet couple and can't wait to see the final product!!!

Great to work with

Reviewed on 1/04/2011 Ann Marie W

Kim and Al are fantastic. We had two videographers covering all aspects of our day. They even will come to your rehearsal at no charge to make sure the acoustics are set up properly. They did a great job of not getting in the way of the flow of the day while still managing to... Read More get the best shots!

We love our video!

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Jill J

Video Memories Forever was one of our favorite vendors. Kim and Al were so professional and whenever there was a moment to capture they were there! They met with us beforehand to know exactly what we wanted and were at our rehearsal to make sure they were able to get the best... Read More possible shots on our big day. They even posted a preview clip of our vows a day after our wedding! We still love our video everytime we watch it and feel like they suited it perfectly to us. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great and affordable videographer! -Jill

Review for Video Memories Forever

Reviewed on 11/24/2008 cindy H

Great to work with---pleasand creative unobtrusive--have not recieved copy yet but we knew it would be awhile and that is in the contract

TO Visual Memories Forever