Book Your Wedding with 103 West

A BALLROOM IN ATLANTA, GA

Located in the beautiful area of Buckhead in Atlanta, Georgia, 103 West is a premiere location for wedding ceremonies and receptions. With five private rooms in varying sizes, a couple's wedding dream can become reality with the custom layout design of the space. From elegant and lavish to smaller, more intimate affairs, no matter what the ideal wedding is, the couple can see their dreams come true. The complete venue is lavishly decorated with high ceilings, chandeliers, elegant colors and stunning views through floor-to-ceiling windows.

Buckhead Ballroom and Reception Lounge. The Buckhead is the most flexible of the areas. On the upper level, the Buckhead Ballroom and Reception Lounge has a capacity for 250 guests.

The Grand Ballroom. Recently renovated, the Grand Ballroom is the largest ballroom and can accommodate up to 300 guests.

West Ballroom. A smaller space, the West Ballroom has a quaint atmosphere for a more intimate affair. The West Ballroom can accommodate up to 120 guests.

East Ballroom. Similar to the West Ballroom, the East Ballroom is also ideal for a smaller group. The East Ballroom has a capacity of 90 guests.

Paces Room. An intimate, inviting space, the Paces Room is ideal for hosting a small group. The Paces Room can accommodate 50 guests.

Club Room. With a capacity for 34 guests, the Club Room is ideal for hosting small groups.

When hosting the wedding ceremony and reception at 103 West, the beauty of the scene is only limited by the imagination of the couple. A professional event coordinator will assist the couple with all of the details, no matter how big or small.

Wedding services at 103 West include many of the details couples seek. 103 West will provide all chairs with cushions and numerous tables in different size options. The couple's choice of black or white table linens and napkins, along with china, silverware and stemware will be provided by 103 West. Fresh floral bud vases and candle votives are available for tables.

All food and beverage services will be provided by 103 West. Choice of entrees and a choice of buffet or plated dinners are available. 103 West will print menus for guests on-site.

The on-site culinary staff will work closely with couples to customize their menu selections. Any specialty diet requests will be honored as closely as possible. Many specialty items on the menus include fresh bread baskets and private reserve coffees and teas. Final menu selections should be made at least four weeks prior to the event.

Event coordinators are always happy to assist the couple with arranging outside vendors. Entertainment vendors must be approved by 103 West prior to the event.

Some miscellaneous services provided by 103 West at additional charges include cash bar set up, dance floor and security guard. Coat check attendants and bathroom attendants are also available. Piano rental, place cards, chef-attended stations and cake cutting are also available.

103 West will also provide the following amenities when hosting the wedding ceremony and reception:

• No room rental fees if hosting food and beverage services in a private room
  • Preferred corporate hotel rates at numerous Buckhead Hotels

The Destination for your Buckhead Wedding

103 West is Atlanta's premier private event space, with accommodations for parties of 10 to 300 guests. Our staff will coordinate all important details, making your experience with 103 West unique and unparalleled. The exceptional, creative American cuisine and service is unmatched. 103 West's menus can be customized to accommodate any preference or dietary restrictions. Our professional service, award-winning cuisine, and attention to detail will give you the peace of mind to enjoy your special day.

Ballroom, Restaurant

Food + Catering, Planning

103 W Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta, GA (404) 233-5993

Would love to host another event at 103 WEST

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

Everything at 103 was excellent. Working with the office staff for the planning stages was so easy. The food was incredible. The venue is beautiful. It was easy and fun and I would definitely recommend 103 West to host any event.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Justine M

Fabulous spot for a reception! We preferred the downstairs area versus the upstairs. The décor is very classy and the food was absolutely amazing!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Chelsea W

We had our wedding reception in the downstairs ballroom at 103 West and we loved it! Leslie was our contact at the venue and she was so great to work with. My work schedule is a bit restrictive, but she always made time to meet when I could, and offered a lot of assistance and... Read More great suggestions. She even helped us secure a stage rental for our band. At one point there was a conflict with another booking on the same day, and she was very accommodating to make sure we still got what we wanted for our event. The food was amazing, we had so much great feedback from our guests, and they sent us home with a bag full of leftovers to enjoy that night. The venue itself is beautiful and didn't require much decorating beyond our centerpieces. I would definitely recommend this venue to any bride and groom looking for an elegant and intimate reception space with a great team of vendors to make your event run smoothly.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Krishna G

Atmosphere, food and service were excellent. Was a great choice for my wedding

103 West for a Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Letia S

I loved the venue,service & food at 103 West! My coordinator Leslie was amazing. Leslie & the staff were great from day one until the end! My guest loved how beautiful the venue was and that they did not have to leave for the reception.

Perfect reception!

Reviewed on 3/27/2014 Leesa A

103 West is an amazing venue. The ambiance, the food, the staff - all exceptional. Most everything was absolutely perfect and executed as we planned. The only downfall, our wedding cake. It was beautiful, but not exactly what I ordered. Otherwise, simply wonderful!!

Reception Venue

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Nellie M

Great to work with!! Definitely on the pricey side but they made our day perfect! They took care of everything the day-of which really helped since I didn't have a wedding planner. The food was the best I've ever had at a wedding too.

Great job

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Whitney E

Yay

Classy & Southern 103 West

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Elisabeth

I could not have asked for a better group of individuals to work with at 103 West. First of all, the event space is beautiful and can offer so many different options for set up. We worked specifically with Heidi and she was GREAT! She worked to help get everything we wanted... Read More within our strict budget. All of our guests raved about the space, food and bar. We did a buffet and they made everything to order. That may be a scary thought for some brides, but nothing every ran out while people were being served so the line moved fast for 220 guests. Overall, I would highly recommend 103 West. There is no rental fee just a food and beverage minimum, which is hard to find in the city.

Very Lovely

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Inglishe D

We had our wedding at 103 West and were very pleased. The decor was modern and beautiful. The staff was professional and the food was good. I recommend this venue. Thumbs up

Breathless

Reviewed on 3/27/2013 Feliciano L

Your experience with 103 West was incredible. Heidi worked with my bride from start to finish to make sure this day was an success. The rooms were beautiful and as we entered, those were the words that I spoke to my wife. Everything was handled as if were the more important... Read More people in the world from the first visit, to the food tasting to the wedding. Breathless is how I will describe our experience.

Great service, food and planning!

Reviewed on 3/07/2013 Jazmane B

103 West showcased great communication skills with my wedding coordinator. Every question we asked was answered in a timely manner. They really delivered on their expertise and made my big day an amazing one! The food is AMAZING! Everyone had great things to say about dinner.

103 west

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Jessica C

nice

womderful

Reviewed on 1/22/2012 Kimberly P

We had our rehearsal dinner here and it was amazing. Other than a couple of bumps they did a great job. One hand passed appetizer was wrong and the sound check guy was not there for our scheduled time, but other than that it was great.

Food was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Mandy N

I did my rehearsal dinner here and made my own menu with the chef - it was a very different menu that they had never done before but the chef was wonderful and accomodating. Everyone LOVED the food!! People are still talking about it. Would highly recommend this venue for your... Read More rehearsal dinner. I had a few hiccups with the on site planner which really rubbed me the wrong way for a bit, but it all worked out at the end.

highly recommend

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Shannon S

great venue!

Some hiccups...

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Ebony F

I had quite an interesting experience with 103 West. I booked the venue prior to them doing a renovation of the ballroom downstairs. Prior to the renovation it was very drab with these awful burgundy ballroom chairs. The event coordinator I was working with there said they... Read More would make the downstairs look like upstairs, so I was sold. The renovation was indeed beautiful. Stunning in fact. I was very pleased with the outcome. By now I was working with a new event coordinator (the first one no longer worked there.) who assured me that they would be replacing those awful burgundy chairs prior to my August wedding. As the date got closer, I was now working with a third event coordinator as the second one left to take another position. The third coordinator told me that they would not be getting new chairs and that I would have to get chair covers. They offered to pay half the cost of the covers but in the end some of the covers and sashes were misplaced and I was charged additional money. My third coordinator was great up until the the day before the wedding. You can imagine how frustrating it would be to have to keep going over the same details of your wedding at the same facility with three different people. I thought for sure that Heidi, the third coordinator would assist us through the home stretch. She was fantastic but the day of the rehearsal she left early, didn't say goodbye and didn't tell us she would not be present the day of the wedding. There was no one at the rehearsal to assist us with a run through of a skit we prepared to be shown prior to the ceremony so no one knew what to do the day of and therefore it wasn't shown. There was also no run thru of the slideshow to be shown at the reception and that too was almost a bust. It took over an hour to get a screen set up in the ballroom which should have been set up the night before. All in all our wedding was fabulous. The things I mentioned here were frustrating but were small hiccups to what was a beautiful day. On a positive note, 103 West made for a beautiful venue and my guests absolutely loved the food. I would recommend this venue to others with the hope that you get ONE event coordinator that will assist you through the entire process. It makes all the difference and minimizes miscommunications.

perfect!

Reviewed on 8/03/2011 kaylee c

Our wedding was absolutely perfect from the beginning stages of planning to the last second of the reception. 103 West is as beautiful and elegant as the pictures and reputation suggest!

greta place

Reviewed on 9/08/2010 wanda p

Very nice atomosphere

Rehearsal Dinner

Reviewed on 8/31/2010 Laura P

103 West was a wonderful place in which to have a formal rehearsal dinner. I wanted a menu with features from Kyma - part of the restaurant group - and they were very accommodating. The cost estimate was pretty good - I had more guests attend than RSVP'd and 103 West was great... Read More about setting up an extra table on VERY short notice (as in, at the event).

Review for 103 West

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Spring C

There was a great lounge area and the ballroom was perfect for out style. It was very simple and classic;I wish we would have gotten food to go at the end of our reception