Book Your Wedding with 21 Main Events at North Beach

With its location on a seven-and-a-half-acre island in the middle of White Point Swash and the Atlantic Ocean, North Beach Plantation is the most luxurious resort in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. The resort features an oceanfront presence with eye-catching views of the rising towers along the coastline. The combination of these views and backdrops make the North Beach Plantation a beautiful destination for weddings and receptions.

To-be-weds can choose to exchange vows on the sandy shore with the ocean waves serving as the backdrop for their wedding photography. Another option is to gather friends and loved ones underneath a white canopy featuring gorgeous decorations in a courtyard. Couples can choose a small and elegant wedding or something more lavish and ornate. The venue discusses every option available to couples so they can be sure to achieve the vision they have.

Those who stay at North Beach Plantation are not disappointed by the accommodations, which have received AAA's Four Diamond rating for several consecutive years. Guests can choose from condos featuring one to five bedrooms in the towers or a vacation cottage if they'd like more privacy. Accommodations feature gorgeous oceanfront views, which is another opportunity for wedding preparation photography in the bridal suite.

North Beach Plantation prides itself on its highly trained culinary staff, as well as its ability to pair menus with the bride and groom's vision for their reception. No matter what to-be-weds would like to serve their guests, the culinary team works one-on-one with them until their vision comes to fruition.

Because wedding planning is overwhelming for some, North Beach Plantation offers planners to assist couples with planning for details including the selection of:

• DJs
  • Florists
  • Hair stylists
  • Makeup artists
  • Photographers
  • Vendors

The planner also helps with developing a timeline for the entire day's events, as well as other details that may be overlooked including when to set up and clean up afterward. North Beach Plantation provides this service at no extra cost to couples.

The venue also has a preferred list of photographers they use regularly and sets up couples with these teams of professionals. That way, their memories are captured and last a lifetime.

For those who are marrying and are from out of town, you can obtain your wedding license conveniently from North Plantation Beach's website. Additional extra perks include:

• Caribbean-themed pool amenities
  • Swim-up bar
  • Personal cabanas
  • Spas
  • Access to golfing

A True Wedding Destination!

We provide an exceptional level of elegance though meticulous planning, lavish surroundings, professional event hosts, and an experienced culinary staff who pride themselves on flawless presentation. We will bestow personal service upon you & your guests, leaving you with unforgettable memories!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

719 North Beach Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC (843) 282-7100

Most amazing wedding I could have ever imagined!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 amy y

I do not even know where to begin to explain how wonderful my wedding was! From the beginning Casey & John were so wonderful and helpful in planning every detail. I do not live in North Myrtle Beach (although my parents do), and they helped make planning from afar easy.... Read More Casey is so calm and helps with any concern you may have. I would not want anyone else helping with my planning. My bridemaids and I got ready in the beautiful bridal suite and were whisked away to get us to the beach on time for the ceremony. They had everything set up and looking beautiful. Throughout the day my bridal atendant checked on us to see if there was anything we needed (like champagne!) to help us get ready. The reception was beautiful! The food was delicious. This was one of the main reasons I picked this venue-the food! If you are a foodie this is the place for you. Sushi at the cocktail hour amongst other delicious goodies. This was great for everyone while we were finishing up pictures on the beach. I have people posting pictures of the food on facebook-seriously it was that good! Everyone has been raving it was the best Mahi Mahi or Pork Chop they had ever had. They make everything so easy for you in dropping off your decorations and packing up everything at the end of the night. They packed up some leftover for me and my groom :) We just polished those off last night and it was still delicious. Any idea I had, they accomodated. Even allowing us to ride our bicycles through the ballroom when we left. I cannot say enough things about having a bridal attendant either. My bridesmaids kept saying-what do we do she's doing everything! The entire day was just wonderful. It could not have been better!! My dad has called me every day to let me know what a great time his friends had too-this is big praise coming from him! You cannot go wrong with booking at North Beach Plantation and Events at North Beach!

Beautiful venue with everything on site

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Ashley S

This venue was beautiful and gave the guests the feel of a real "destination wedding" without having to leave the U.S. It came with event staff to help with everything the day of the event and they assisted with planning as needed. The food was amazing, and they offer SO many... Read More options. My guests raved about the sushi at cocktail hour! It was a bit pricey but they make it worth it if you can fit it in your budget.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Christian R

I cannot thank 21 Main enough on how wonderful the staff was and all the helped they put into our big day. Everything turned out better then we ever expected!!! The staff was phenomenal and very helpful throughout the whole wedding planning down to the day of! Strongly recommend... Read More this venue. It’s a little pricey but totally worth it!

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Julia G

Great venue, good service, very nice staff. The staff that is there for the bride always had water for me. The staff would go and get anything that I was in need before and during the ceremony. Overall very pleased how they handled our special day.

Amazing Wedding

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Nikia H

My wedding turned out just the way I wanted. They people were extremely kind and friendly and met all our needs. The appoint you a bride attendant who does anything and everything you possibly could need!! I just love them if I did it over I wouldn't hesitate to pick them... Read More again!!

Absolutely Magical

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Amber P

I enjoyed every step of the planning process with Casey and Carrie. They were always there with friendly and fast responses to any questions or concerns. The food at the reception was all anyone could talk about for days afterward. It was amazing, especially for buffet style... Read More food. The bridal suite is exquisite and all of the attendants were wonderful. The venue itself was breathtaking, especially in the evening hours. All and all it was a wonderful experience and I would recommend them anytime to anyone.

Beach Wedding

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Tiffany B

My husband and I had an amazing beach wedding at north beach plantation. Maryann who was in charge for the event was perfect and great to work with. Jonathan who was our matradee was excellent and Kristen our bridal attendant was wonderful. The food was amazing prepared by chef... Read More Lou Petrozza. Our wedding was beautiful thanks to events at north beach

Meet The Events Director

Casey Jagde

Casey is an Event Coordinator from Long Island, NY and relocated to Myrtle Beach along with the company she works for "Lovin' Oven". Lovin' Oven has several catering Facilities on Long Island, New York. Along with 21 Main Events Casey coordinates events for 21 Main Prime Steakhouse and The Cinzia Spa, all located at North Beach Plantation in North Myrtle Beach. Casey is supported by Award Wining Chefs and a service staff to surpass them all!