24 carrots catering and events

Serving All Of Southern California

Phenomenal food, outstanding service and insanely extraordinary presentation. After all, you deserve the absolute finest. From creating the perfect menu to full-service event planning we'll take care of it all...and leave you feeling absolutely delighted. Welcome to 24 carrots...

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Menu Tastings, Servers, Food + Catering

17851 Sky Park Circle, Irvine, CA Serving All Of Southern California (800) 717-1545

Absolutely the best wedding food I have ever had!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Kristin M

Yes, I know, I can be biased because it was my wedding, but when every guest RAVES about how good the food was, and not a single complaint, I'll stand by it - it was the best wedding food I have ever had! The tasting was so wonderful, and a professional environment. They let... Read More us try several things and tweak the menu here and there. We went with a buffet service to cut down on the cost and help speed up the dinner process and it ended up working perfectly! We did a pre-set salad so when people entered the reception, they could eat right after a prayer was said and during the toasts. We worked with Lynn at first, but she was promoted, so we had Shelby and Kimberlyn. Both were professional, friendly and answered all of our questions. It is pricey, but it was so worth it. The entire service staff was so professional, everything went so smoothly. I could not be happier with 24 Carrots - they exceeded our expectations!

Everything we wanted

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Sarah K

I used 24 carrots for my wedding in Palm Springs. I couldn't recommend them more highly. They created the perfect menu for us. One month later, people are still raving to me about how great it was. The staff was professional and took such great care of all our guests.... Read More Above all we loved all the planning with our coordinator, Nicole. I strongly recommend working with her. She was well organized and very mellow. She even helped keep my mom calm! If you want to do something distinctly "you" - please consider 24 carrots. My husband and I are so glad we did.

Unforgettably Delicious

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Mandy H

24 Carrots did such an incredible job at my friend's wedding, from start to finish. It's very rare that I am impressed with the food at weddings, just because it's often boring in selection and mediocre in flavor. However, 24 Carrots made me want to tie the knot just to have... Read More another night of their incredible food. Well done!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Kelly K

24 Carrots food was spectacular- they were very accommodating to us in finding just the right menu choices. Our guests are still raving about the tacos, the sliders and the grilled cheese appetizers. The serving staff was outstanding and very friendly and helpful with/to our... Read More guests. They helped make it a magical night! Highly recommend !

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Cindy P

My husband and I got married this past May 2016. We.Love.Food. So naturally, we wanted to make sure our wedding food wasn't ordinary or mediocre; we wanted delicious food people would talk about! One of the reasons we picked our venue was because they allowed outside catering,... Read More which was a must for us. So many times I hear people say that the food at the weddings they attend was "just ok", or "nothing special". Because we love to eat, and I have a million foodie posts on my IG and FB, I knew the response for our wedding food could not be BLEH. So, we set out on a few tastings, and when we got to our tasting with 24 Carrots, we were really impressed. Everything was full of flavor - from the hors d'oeuvres, to the main entrees, to the dessert. It was really hard to decide. We also wanted some customized hors d'oeuvres to reflect some of our favorite foods in small bites. 24 Carrots was very accommodating and in the end, we finalized on the following menu, which I was super excited about: Apps: Mini beef wellingtons w/classic bearnaise pork belly & waffles w/rosemary maple syrup shrimp & grits in these cute little martini glasses crunchy sushi roll Mains & sides: Butter lettuce salad w/caramel roasted pears, aged white cheddar, candied pecans & aged sherry vinaigrette Caprese Stack salad Potato gratin dauphinoise corn & spaghetti squash succotash fried chicken & gravy soy & ginger marinated kobe style beef YAAASSS. Let's just say, many of our guests are still talking about how our food was the best food they've ever had at a wedding. I had no doubt 24 Carrots would accomplish that, and I can't thank them enough. On top of delicious food, their service is IMPECCABLE (their bartenders included). They had a couple of servers always checking on me and my husband to ensure we had enough drinks (I def had my fill of pinot grigio, thank you), appetizers, and food. They really went above and beyond. Our guests were amazed at the wonderful service and the scrumptious food - some even say it was the best fried chicken they had ever had. BOOM! 'Nuff said. THANK YOU 24 Carrots! You guys rock!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Liz S

24 Carrots was the preferred caterer for the venue we chose, Rancho Las Lomas. I was a little apprehensive at first not knowing their pricing and offerings, but I was immediately relieved when we had our first contact from our event coordinator at 24. They offer so many options... Read More to fit your budget, event, and style. We were able to do an early tasting so my then fiance could help choose our menu before a deployment. Elise and Hannah were always quick to respond to my questions and could accommodate some special requests. Their staff on the day-of were professional and friendly. The food was amazing and our guests were stuffed by the end of the night! I'm so happy we had the opportunity to work with 24 Carrots because they can literally do anything!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Sabrina R

Amazing service & amazing food! Shelby was our catering coordinator and she was great with putting together a menu that really gave us what we wanted. She also was great about looking for rentals for certain pieces that we were interested in, for decor, and was great about... Read More getting back to us in a timely manner. Everything turned out great! 24 carrots really does a great job with providing an overall wonderful experience, from the beginning of booking with 24 carrots to the day of. The staff on the day of, were very sweet, friendly, -and also attentive to not only my husband & I but also my guests. :)

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Arianna S

2 months after the wedding and my husband and I both continue to hear about how delicious our food was. We had the 18 Carrots option and decide to Duet the main protein with Chicken and Tri-Tip. It was bomb dot com and so were all of the sides. Tables were served efficiently... Read More and, as each table was served, every person at the table was served at the same time. Our guests loved that! Definitely worth the expense!

Amazing

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Allie T

Not only is the food delicious, but they are also so helpful and accommodating. I had a few special requests for some guests with food allergies and they had the perfect solutions! Everyone loved the food and the presentation was wonderful as well.

Incredible!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Michella T

We had 24 Carrots cater our wedding at Rancho Las Lomas in August 2014. Our experience was absolutely phenomenal! From the bacon wrapped scallops to the fig and mascarpone purses during cocktail hour to the excellent prime rib and salmon during the reception, everyone thoroughly... Read More enjoyed the cuisine and just raved about it! This was a huge compliment since we had guests from all over the US, Spain, Germany and Switzerland with all different types of tastes. The service was impeccable as well. During our cocktail hour they followed my groom and I around, making sure we always had something to drink or eat. Did I mention all the smiles when they whipped out the mini hamburgers, hot dogs, and french fries for our late night dance party?!

Great Service

Reviewed on 9/24/2014

Our wedding was at Rancho las Lomas and as there exclusive vendor we had to book 24 Carrot. The service is great! Elise was our coordinator and always responded immediately to my emails. Our tasting was perfect, we were able to take 2 additional guest at no extra charge.... Read More The food was delicious and our server ended up being our coordinator for that day so it was nice to have a familiar face. At the wedding we had our own sever assisting my bridal party and family. They provided us with food and drinks throughout the night. It was a nice gesture. They also provide my hubby with a special meal. The price was a bit high considering that the venue also charged us for the table and chair rentals. But overall the food and service was great. The portions were nice and big and the food tasted just as great as in the tasting. My overall experience was that the service and food was superb. We did feel that they try to squeeze every penny out of us but they are not pushy is just that they charge for everything. Nevertheless, we received many positive reviews on the food which was a priority on our wedding list!

Total Pros

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Rex R

Shelby was just great. She was on top of it and made us so comfortable about our wedding day. The service was great and the food was delicious. We got compliments all night about the food!

DELICIOUS!

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 annie h

Great experience and the food was great. I liked the appetizers the most!

Book if you are a foodie!

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Katie R

Simply delictable food. Not the standard chicken or steak menu, offers delicious items that will leave a huge impression on your guests. Delicious!!!

idk

Reviewed on 4/26/2013 lil y

idk

24 Carrots

Reviewed on 12/26/2012 Amber H

Rancho Las Lomas will only allow you to use 24 Carrots for catering, which made us leery of booking, we like to be able to shop around. We negotiated with 24 Carrots at the time of booking Rancho Las Lomas, and because our wedding was in the off season, they were able to... Read More negotiate pricing with us and even threw in a few extras. By the time we signed, they were able to bring the total cost of the venue+catering down to within $3K of our 2nd choice venue, so we went ahead and took the leap, and we felt like we were getting a good deal even though the pricing was expensive. Our coordinator Lynn was also very patient with us as we went back and forth, line item by line item, through our contract before signing. I think we are a lot more detail-oriented than most customers, and Lynn looked at everything and explained everything patiently. Mid-way through the process, Lynn was promoted and we had a new contact, Nicolle. We did our tasting after we had already booked. Nicolle showed us some options that we had available on charger plates and linens. After we had spent quite a while looking at all the combinations, Nicolle informed us that the ones we picked were not the ones included in our package and would cost extra (hundreds of dollars extra). Luckily, our wedding coordinator had given us a tip to charmeuse linens that were shiny and rich looking but were half the price of the pink tuck that Nicolle had guided us to. Nicolle also sent me pricing (in an email) for charger plate options, and we picked a mid-priced charger plate (white with a silver band). Lynn contacted me to inform me that she was taking over our wedding because Nicolle was no longer with the company. When Lynn took over, she informed us that Nicolle had put in the wrong charger plate price and also that the staffing hours were changing based on the details of our event (e.g., we were serving cake and our milkshake shots later in the night not immediately after dinner -- doesn't everyone do it later?). We were frustrated with 24 Carrots, it seemed like every time we turned around, something was costing extra. I believe them that there is fine tuning when you get to the end of the process, but this was on the order of several hundred dollars on top of all our other expenses, so we had had it with extra costs this late in the process. Lynn worked hard to balance staffing costs and they gave us a different charger plate at cost to keep the cost down. I recommend to 24 Carrots that they change their mode of doing business into a price per person rather than line iteming out everything, it was a big headache for us because we pay attention to the details. In the end, we ended up not tipping Lynn and the wait staff because we felt that we had paid enough to 24 Carrots with all the "fine-tuning". The staff did a good job and I feel guilty that we did not tip them, but we were out of budget and could not keep extending the money. 24 Carrots had told us in the beginning that the staff was paid well and did not expect a tip so I guess it's OK. Overall, the guests all said that the food was delicious and hot and the wait staff did a good job. They really liked the compressed salad and our signature cocktail.

so yummy!

Reviewed on 10/05/2012 Nicolette K

The tasting was super professional and so yummy! They went out of their way to tweak the menu options by switching a dressing or going light on the salt. It was perfect! The food at the wedding yielded rave reviews! We received compliments on the quality and variety. The venue... Read More even made sure to snag us (Bride & Groom) a plate full of appetizers as they knew that we were too busy to get a chance to eat them. We were thrilled!

Wedding Catering

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 AnnaMarie G

We used 24 Carrots for our outdoor Malibu wedding and could not have been happier. The food was amazing! ...and the service & professionalism were incredible. Kimberlyn was very easy to work with.. she fulfilled all of our requests and went above and beyond to ensure our day... Read More was magnificant! We received so many compliments on everything from the food, to the 'setting' and the service.. We decided on food 'stations' for our wedding - this gave everyone a chance to eat when they wanted and choose from a variety of different foods.. the guests loved it! Thank you to Kimberlyn and 24 carrots for making our day truly unforgettable!!

Amazing Caterers

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Jess F

24 Carrots provided all the food, linens, chairs, bar, and other rentals. Everything turned out perfect at our wedding. The food was amazing. We had a Mexican Buffet and the amount of food that each person received was more than I could have ever expected. Each person got rice,... Read More beans, chips, salsa/guacamole, fajitas, and enchiladas. There was also enough left over for seconds. The food was incredible as well. The enchilada was so good and I wish we could have taken left overs home. The staff is also amazing. They are super friendly, professional, and personable. They kept checking up on myself and my husband and making sure are drinks were filled and and if we needed seconds.

Caterer

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Eduardo G

Only exclusive vendor used by site. Kept raising prices on us and constant battle to keep them honest about the final prices. Food was excellent. Waiters and staff were a joy. Unfortunately, the hidden fees kept putting sour taste in negotiations.

2012-07-27T17:17:53 Response from the vendor

Hello Eguzman8531, I am one of the owners here at 24 carrots and I'm very concerned by some of what you wrote. I've also looked up to see which wedding this was for on June 21st, and we actually did not have any weddings on... Read Less Read More

amazing food and service

Reviewed on 6/06/2012 Jessie H

These guys are the best. Food is delicious and the presentation is stunning. Not only that, but they worked with me on different options and were willing to let us taste different things until we really found what we loved. They took our feedback from the tasting and adjusted... Read More things on the day - so we had beautiful and delicious food for everyone! Thank you!!

Amazing Food!

Reviewed on 4/18/2012 Denell P

Overall, 24 Carrots was awesome! I was a bit worried at first that people would think that the Mexican food was cheesy, but EVERYONE complimented me, although I didn't make it, on how great the food was! We didn't get to have any of the hor'devours but I know from the tasting... Read More that they were amazing! We did get to sit down and enjoy our dinner. They had a team that plated and served our dinner, and even a team that went up to the suites to get the bridal party drinks and hor'devours. Everything tasted amazing. We did the Pablano Chicken which was nice and moist. We had buffet service and it looked like people were moving through the lines pretty quick. All in all- the service and food was great! 24 Carrots owns the venue so you have to use them for your food, but it's not a bad thing. They may be a little pricey, but you are getting good quality food and it all tasted great!

Excellant service

Reviewed on 3/06/2012 Amy Z

We knew 24 carrots would be a little pricier than some other caterers but we wanted to have the highest level of service and trust they would handle the details. We were so happy with their service from planning, to execution of the table set ups and all the little stuff in... Read More between. They are very professional and on top of it all, the food was AMAZING.

Not your typical wedding food...WAY better!

Reviewed on 2/15/2012 Aimee L

First of all, I wanted to try everything on the menu. After hours of salivating over the entire menu, we were able to narrow down our choice to the Southern Hospitality buffet. It was a different choice than I had ever seen at a wedding and we love southern food. The food at... Read More the tasting was so good and they let you take home the leftovers!! On the actual day, the food tasted exactly like the food at the tasting (which I'm sure it hard to do when cooking for masses). All of our guest still talk about the food and say it was the best wedding food...many even went back for seconds! Absolutely delicious!!!

Wedding at Franciscan Gardens

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Christine W

I'm torn because, obviously the food at our tasting was much better than what we had at our reception. Part of it was probably because we had buffet rather than plated. The beef brisket that we had was amazing but I'm not sure I was really blown away by anything else. I was... Read More extremely hopeful because the food was soooo so good at our tasting. Nothing was bad of course. I would say if food is really important to you, then avoid going with buffet because it just doesn't taste the same when it come from a big tray of food. But you do get more quantity and people can go back for seconds. The late night kobe beef sliders were amazing but the ahi tuna tacos were too salty. So a little hit and miss unfortunately for me. Maybe we just didn't order the right things off the menu. Cost was great for food and drink. They separate rentals and staffing which means you don't have to pay tax on it but it adds a lot extra in the end than just the pricing of food/drink.

Start a Conversation!