360 East at Montauk Downs

Montauk, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

360 East at Montauk Downs

360 East at Montauk Downs offers breathtaking panoramic views of the seaside & an exclusive 18-hole golf course, creating a majestic backdrop for any wedding celebration. Ceremonies may be held on the beach, atop the bluffs or even at the historic Montauk lighthouse.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

50 South Fairview Ave, Montauk, NY

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

Our son and his beautiful bride got married at Camp Hero, followed by a wonderful reception at Montauk 360 East in June, 2015. Doug was meticulous in handling the details. Bruce was excellent! He made us feel like we were his family, always looking to see if there was anything... Read More we needed and to make sure everything stayed on schedule. The food was excellent, the venue spectacular. We heard nothing but great comments from all our friends and family for weeks afterward. Thank you all, including the wait staff that really took pride in their job, yet remained almost invisible, for a wonderful experience!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

Taking several months to a year of planning, a wedding will be both the most stressful and exciting days of your lives. But every so often, a team of people dedicated to ensuring the happiness of others will be able to take control of the stress and leave you feeling relieved,... Read More satisfied, and thankful of their presence. Doug Sheehan, Bruce, and the Bridal Attendant at the 360 East @ Montauk Downs are a three punch combo that, along with the fantastic serving and decorating staff, made my wife and mine’s wedding a dream come true. Glitches and snags at any wedding are inevitable, whether with the guest list, the bridal dress, or any number of factors. It’s how the staff handles it that matters, and the staff at the 360 East truly is a blessing. A wedding may only happen once in a lifetime, and when you choose to have yours on a cliff overlooking the Montauk Lighthouse, you are setting yourself up for the most perfect day of your life. Never have I felt safer in my planning of an event than I had with the manager, Doug Sheehan. For a man that handles 3 weddings a weekend, it is unexplainable as to how he makes you and your spouse’s wedding feel like it is the only, and last one he will ever oversee. I am forever grateful and in debt to the 360 East for providing my guests with a wedding overall considered the best they have attended of their lives. It isn’t often the father of the bride asks you to hold off on tipping the Maitre D’, the staff, and the bridal attendant, because he is so impressed with their works he wants to tip them as well.

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

On Sunday, September 13, 2015 my daughter and her husband had a magical wedding reception at Montauk Downs. From our very first meeting with the general manager, Douglas Sheehan to the night of the wedding reception everything went perfectly. Doug was very relaxed, friendly and... Read More organized. He was always available if we had any questions and gave us a very secure sense that everything would be just fine. Well, it was way beyond fine!! The setting is magnificent and we were blessed with excellent weather. The wrap around deck with views of Lake Montauk and the sunset over the golf course were breathtaking. Cocktails and hor d'orves were served on the deck and everyone loved the wide assortment of tasty food and beverages. The food flowed easily through the crowd thanks to the excellent servers on staff. From the very minute we walked through the door we all felt totally taken care of. The services of the maitre d', wedding attendant and entire wait staff were excellent. Very, very professional staff. The food was delicious and served in a timely efficient manner. My daughter and son-in-law loved every minute of their reception and we were so happy that we chose 360 East @ Montauk Downs to celebrate their special day. Perfection from start to finish! If you are considering a destination wedding to the eastern end of Long Island don't hesitate to look into this venue and book it, you'll be so happy that you did!! Sharon and Rich Burns

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 katie b

Last weekend was by far the most amazing weekend of my life and that was in big part due to 360 East at Montauk Downs and Doug Sheehan! I planned my wedding in 12 short weeks but it seemed as though this incredible night was in the works for a lifetime. From the first meeting I... Read More had with Doug, I knew I had nothing to worry about and that he would take care of EVERYTHING! He did not disappoint and made all of my visions and dreams come true for my wedding night! I would highly recommend using this venue as a wedding location. Not only is it a beautiful space but the staff are truly amazing and will make your wedding the most special day of your life!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Jamie M

Our wedding was June 20th, 2015. Family and friends have not stopped talking about our wedding! What an incredible day. It truly was The BEST DAY EVER! We met Doug Sheehan April 2014 and fell in love with the venue space. Montauk was a very special place for us and we looked at... Read More numerous venues in Montauk. 360 East has the most incredible views and the room is breathtaking. One of the main reasons we choose this place was because of Doug Sheehan and his team! We not only had Doug but we had an incredible Maître De and bridal attendant with us the whole night. Our bridal party and family had their own staff to accommodate their every need. Doug truly became family. His years of experience and professionalism is unrivaled. His expertise was invaluable to us. He helped in every detail of our planning. He brought our Nautical Chic vision to life in so many ways. My father was a chef and the food and flow of the night was very important to us. Doug and his team made sure everything was handled seamlessly and the food was outstanding. Our expectations were exceeded in so many ways. To all the brides reading this, I don't have to tell how important is it to have someone understand your vision on your wedding day and know you can feel at ease if something unplanned arises. To have a team in place with a plan B ready to go is priceless. It was raining the day of our wedding which normally would be a bummer. However, Doug knew how important it was to have our cocktail hour outside and he made it happen! Rain or shine this venue is a top notch pick! To our dear friend Doug~ Cheers you are SIMPLY THE BEST! May you continue to make every Bride and Grooms dreams become a reality. Thank you for helping us create a lifetime of beautiful memories. xoxo The Brennans

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Jackie L

Welp, It has been two weeks since our wedding and I cannot stop thinking and talking about how incredible our day/night was. Along the way, Doug Sheehan, the general manager was an incredible wedding planner/expert, mentor, therapist and most importantly friend throughout this... Read More whole stressful wedding process! We really felt at ease knowing that he had everything under control. Everything was perfect, I can honestly say there is not one thing I would change about our wedding, and I owe that all to doug and staff! We keep hearing from our guests how our ceremony location is the most beautiful they have ever seen, the cocktail hour overlooking the Montauk Downs Golf Course was stunning, and the food was out of this world (we agree). Jolene our bridal attendant is the best in the business, from decorating the venue with all of my DIY decorations to a T, to making sure our bridal suite was stacked with food/drinks and Mike and I were never without a drink in hand, to cleaning up and neatly packing everything at the end of the night, I can't thank her enough. She really made our night extraordinary and you are so lucky to have someone like that at 360 east! Bruce, our Maitre De was equally as accommodating to our family, bridal party and guests and he is the perfect man for the job making sure he is on top of everything and nothing is missed throughout the night! Mike and I feel so lucky to have been able to have our wedding at 360 east and couldn't have asked for anything more. I am sure we will be back for another wedding soon after all of the compliments!

Summer Wedding 2014

Reviewed on 12/26/2014 Julie

Montauk Downs 360 East is a fantastic wedding venue with really nice views, quality food and an attentive staff. It's the best value in Montauk by far and a great space for a fun, causal wedding reception. All of our guests commented on how great the food was and the cocktail... Read More reception outside on the patio can't be beat (especially if you're lucky enough to time it perfectly with a Montauk sunset). It's a relatively new space (about a year and a half) and once they ironed out the kinks and landed on a professional GM (Doug Sheehan), their customer service was on par with expectations. The night of the reception exceeded expectations and the staff was amazing (especially maître d' Jonathan and bridal attendant Jolene). Would definitely recommend. Can't be beat for a wedding in Montauk!

Casual Beach Wedding

Reviewed on 9/13/2014 Monica Y

My husband and I were married this July on the beach in Montauk at Hither Hills State Park. The General Manager at 360 East at Montauk Downs, Doug Sheehan and his staff were the consummate professionals from start to finish. Doug sat with us to understand what our wishes and... Read More goals were, and he made creative suggestions to achieve both the beach wedding and the casual reception we desired. The necessary permits were taken care of seamlessly by Doug as well as the set up of furniture and arch on the beach. Our guests complimented us on our selections of ceremony location and reception venue and raved about the food. That only convinced us that we made the perfect choice by selecting 360 East at Montauk Downs. Thank you Doug for making our wedding a dream come true!!!

Stress-free wedding venue

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Elizabeth B

We are lucky enough to live and have property on the water in Montauk and we always knew that this is where we would get married. I started to get nervous about weather and having to coordinate bringing everything to the site for the reception, so we ultimately decided we should... Read More look for a venue for the reception. 360 East was one of the first places I thought of because I knew it would be reasonably priced and I had heard good things from other brides about the venue. After meeting with Doug, I knew I made the right decision. He kept me organized and on track. The reception went off without a hitch. The staff is professional and constantly on the ball making sure everything runs smoothly. You really are taken care of at 360 East. I didn't have to worry about anything, so I could have fun and enjoy my guests! I even got to dance!!!

360 East was amazing!

Reviewed on 8/02/2014 Mackenzie J

I could not have been more pleased with 360 East at Montauk Downs. I always wanted to get married in Montauk but had trouble finding the right venue that was beautiful yet affordable. 360 East was the place and my husband and I knew it when we visited for the first time. We were... Read More able to have our ceremony at Camp Hero right on the bluffs overlooking the light house. The staff had everything figured out and I did not have to worry about a thing. After a short ride to the downs, cocktail hour was on the beautiful balcony that surrounds the main room. The cocktail hour food was perfect to me. Not too much but just enough. We chose the buffet stations and there was something for everyone. Whether it was a BBQ station or seared salmon. Once again, I did not have to worry about a thing. My drink was also full and my table full of food. What I really loved was that the staff took care of my family as well. At the end of the night, all of my decor was placed neatly in the bridal suite to take home. If you're looking for a venue that has a blank canvas and is easy to decorate to your own liking, 360 is just that. With its beautiful cathedral ceiling and stunning rustic looking chandeliers, it leaves much to the imagination. Doug was FANTASTIC and anything we needed he was able to make happen. I highly suggest having a wedding at 350 East.

TO 360 East at Montauk Downs