360 East at Montauk Downs

Montauk, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with 360 East at Montauk Downs

A BALLROOM IN MONTAUK, NY

Perched atop a small knoll in one of the most scenic areas of New York state, 360 East at Montauk Downs is located in Montauk, New York. Surrounded by panoramic views and overlooking an impeccably well maintained golf course, it is the ideal location for a wedding.

This unique venue allows guests to have their events both on-site and off, such as at one of the nearby beaches or the base of the city's lighthouse. Built in 1796, the historic old lighthouse is the oldest in New York and makes an excellent backdrop for wedding photographs.

360 East at Montauk Downs is a terrific venue for any wedding celebration. Overlooking the sprawling 18-hole golf course and with views of Lake Montauk and the Atlantic Ocean, it is sure to delight guests and soon-to-be-wed couples alike. The sizable main function room is large enough to accommodate the largest wedding parties and vaulted ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows create an atmosphere of space and elegance.

The expansive main function room at the 360 East at Montauk Downs can comfortably accommodate up to 350 guests for a standing cocktail reception or up to 225 guests for a sit-down dinner. The venue is available for only one event at a time, so privacy is guaranteed. This also ensures that guests have the full attention of the professional wait and catering staff.

Guests can choose from a variety of catering options, with all meals served in the wood-paneled opulence of the main function room. The happy couple can opt for an affordable buffet-style meal, butler-served hors d’oeuvres or a multi-course plated service.

Alcohol is allowed and events can include a martini station featuring top-shelf cocktail. Additional extras are available, including and chef-attended stations, ice sculptures, seafood bars and limitless beverages.

The experienced staff is happy to help couples choose from other services and a large list of approved vendors is also available for any additional requirements. This includes professional photo and videographers, health and beauty services and additional hospitality staff.

A relaxing and sumptuous resort with all manner of amenities, this is a terrific place to hold a wedding for residents or visitors to the state of New York and Eastern Long Island. Additional benefits available include:

• Enhanced golf packages
  • Tiki torches and citronella fuel for outdoor events
  • Vegetarian menus
  • Sizable bridal changing room for bride and bridesmaids

360 East at Montauk Downs

360 East at Montauk Downs offers breathtaking panoramic views of the seaside & an exclusive 18-hole golf course, creating a majestic backdrop for any wedding celebration. Ceremonies may be held on the beach, atop the bluffs or even at the historic Montauk lighthouse.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

50 South Fairview Ave, Montauk, NY (631) 483-5025

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 jaime h

360 East Montauk Downs is a wonderful place to have your wedding! We got married on Novembre 12th and we can't say enough wonderful things about the space and the people who work there. The General Manager, Doug Sheehan, was a delight to work with and started working with me on... Read More details in December 2016 and served as wise counsel along the way until our wedding day. The ballroom is absolutely stunning at night, we had many guests remark how they felt like they had halos hanging over them due to the magical chandeliers. I can't recommend 360 East enough. Thank you Doug and staff! Jaime Harkins

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Lisa Marie C

360 was exactly what we were looking for; relaxed yet refined, a destination but felt like home. From the very beginning, Doug Sheehan was kind, meticulous and aligned with all the priorities we had; great food and great service in a great space! We booked in our first meeting... Read More with him. I work in Interior Design, so I had very particular ideas how my vision and personal touches were executed and Doug didn't hesitate to support them all and found creative solutions for some of my wild ideas. We had the ceremony on site since we got married November 5th and it was just beautiful in the tent overlooking the course and Lake Montauk. The day to night experience is moody and beautiful and our sunset was epic. It was the most perfect day for my husband and I and all of our guests were overwhelmed with the full experience Doug helped create. The maître d and bridal attendant were also amazing in keeping the night moving smoothly, and the bartenders and waiters kept it fun while being attentive. It was so important to me to focus on making this day about my mine and my husband's union and it was exactly that-- reflective of our life, personality and love! Thank you 360, and thank you Doug!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Taryn A

We got married at 360 East at Montauk downs in October of 2016 and it was absolutely amazing! We chose 360 East because it is one of the most beautiful and quaint venues that we saw in all of Montauk. We especially loved the stunning panoramic views of Lake Montauk and the... Read More Montauk Downs golf course. The room fit 200 of our guests spaciously and had a beautiful mix of a rustic yet classy style. So many of our guests were stunned by how unique the venue was. Doug Sheehan was a tremendous help throughout the wedding planning process and was making sure our event was perfect and run smoothly up until the end. He was extremely attentive all year and answered all of our questions almost immediately. There was never a question too big or too small that Doug wouldn’t take the time to call and discuss with us to make sure that we were happy. He worked tirelessly for us so that we could enjoy the planning process as well as be able to celebrate and enjoy our day. We can’t thank Doug enough for all of his hard work and time that he spent with us. He made the huge task of planning a wedding very fun! The maitre D John and bridal attendant Danielle were extremely welcoming and helpful from the moment we arrived to the reception and took great care of us and all of our guests. The food and service were truly outstanding!! Our guests had a spectacular night and have not stopped raving about our wedding. Thank you Doug, John, Danielle and all of the 360 staff for making this possible!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Meagan G

My husband and I got married at 360 East on 10/21/17 (the most gorgeous fall day) and could not have envisioned a more perfect day! I had found the venue via the internet looking for something rustic but elegant. 360 East was exactly that. I have been to over 100 weddings... Read More (literally) in the past 3 years and although all were individually beautiful in their own way- they helped us realize what we did NOT want. This is not your typical ballroom with crystal chandeliers, marble staircases, drapes over the windows and bling. Instead, 360 East is more of a raw space with halo chandeliers hanging above and all wood paneling walls. Not to mention floor to ceiling windows. It is on the smaller side, which to us gave us more of an intimate setting as oppose to a gala vibe. We were able to sit at our sweetheart table and look around the room and actually see all of our guests around us. There is no fancy cocktail hour room, but instead a wrap around balcony overlooking the golf course (with deer!). We did our ceremony on the bluffs at Camp Hero overlooking the light house- breath taking. Our cocktail hour food (especially the lamb chops and lobster raw bar) was great, as well as our dinner (filet mignon was really awesome and not just for wedding food). Doug had met with us several times through out the 10 months, as well as numerous calls and emails. He was honest in what works well and what doesn't - and although I thought he would be wrong at times, he was right. He ensured things would be done the way I requested and they were. I was a little uneasy being that I did not speak to nor did I meet with the actual bridal attendant at 360 East until minutes before I walked down the aisle-BUT everything was properly displayed and executed perfectly. John, our maitre d was also spectacular and with my husband and I until the last drink at the end of our after party! (our after party was down stairs in the '19th hole' bar and also a great space).. I feel like 360 East is a little hidden gem of MTK that Lessings and the whole team truly do a wonderful job keeping the vibe rustic and maintaining the charm of Montauk, but delivering excellent service with an elegant flare. It was truly a dream wedding that we will never stop talking about (as well as our guests)! Thank you Doug and all of the team at 360 East! We hope to come back one day as guests of a wedding next time!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Stephanie B

My Wedding at 360 East at Montauk Downs was everything I imagined and more. Doug and his staff, especially John, made my evening absolute perfection. The planning process started in May of 20116 (Wedding September 16, 2017) when we saw the venue and Camp Hero for the first... Read More time and were blown away. Throughout the process Doug was so helpful, giving me recommendations and multiple options for add-ons. He provided a list of vendors so I knew who to contact for flowers, hotel and transportation. The list also included photographers, DJs, bands, and anything you could imagine wanting at your wedding. Fast Forward to a few days before the wedding, and we met to review the final schedule of events for the evening including any logistical questions I had. I was nervous at first because I didn’t have a wedding planner or day of person, but Doug and his team perfectly filled that void. The wedding went off without a hitch. The ceremony was overlooking the Montauk lighthouse, which was actually not visible due to beautiful majestic fog so it seemed like we were getting married on the edge of the world. Then the cocktail hour on the wrap around terrace was filled with drinks, passed appetizers, a Raw Bar with fresh shuckers (a crowd favorite) and an antipasto station. I changed my mind last minute and wanted to stay in the bridal suite instead of attending cocktail hour, so the bridal attendant immediately brought down a selection of all the passed appetizers as well as all the other treats the guests were enjoying. The guests then came into the reception room and my bridal party and my husband and I were introduced and had our first dance. The dinner was 4 courses (YES FOUR! A Caesar Salad, Tuna Appetizer, choice of 3 entree’s and wedding cake/ Italian and French pastries) . The servers took people’s orders when they sat down, so no need order ahead of time! The service was impeccable, and did not interrupt any of the dancing or events. Anytime I needed anything I asked John and he handled it! Whether it was getting my Dad some iced tea or asking the band to lower one of the speakers for my grandma with a hearing aid, he always was willing to help with a big smile on his face. I am so happy I didn’t waste the money on a day of person, because with the staff at 360 East you do not need it. The bar was open throughout the event and did not close for 1 minute! This was AMAZING because I have been to weddings before where the bar shuts down during dinner or during certain times. We danced the night away and had the time of our lives. Once 11pm came around and our band played their final song, we moved the party downstairs to another bar they had onsite. Here the party continued for another 2+ hours. Overall, my wedding was a DREAM and I thank 360 East for making that dream a reality.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Brittany S

Our wedding was November 4th, 2017 and we couldn’t have asked for a better day. The entire staff at 360 East was unbelievable. From the start of the planning process Doug was on top of everything and always just a quick phone call away if we ever needed anything. He was always... Read More available and if he did not answer the exact phone call, we got one back in no time. He gave us his honest opinion and guidance which helped tremendously. He fulfilled all of our crazy requests. We relied on his expertise for a number of different aspects and could not be happier. He is truly an amazing wedding planning and runs a great venue. Jolene was everything that we could ask for. She never left our side from the second we stepped onto the grounds on our big day. She is truly a caring person and wants to make the day as perfect as can be. Jolene helped us in every aspect of our day and kept everything running very smoothly. John, the maître d was also perfect. He kept all of the events running on schedule and always did it with a smile. He was very attentive and went above and beyond to make both the bride and groom happy. All staff did an absolutely wonderful job and we could not have asked for a better wedding.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Helen S

Doug and his team are absolutely amazing. My husband and I got married at 360 East on 9/22/17 and they truly helped make it the best day ever. Doug helped us plan our big day every step of the way, always keeping an open line of communication with us throughout the process.... Read More People always ask why I wasn't stressed or overwhelmed planning my wedding and I always tell them it was because I had someone who made it so easy for me - Doug. All the advice he gave, I took and I'm so happy we did. On our wedding day I didn't have to worry about a thing thanks to Doug, John (our maitre d') and Danielle (my bridal attendant) - these three made it all come together and we are so grateful. All of my guests had such an amazing time - I truly cannot thank these guys enough.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jessie M

We knew from the second we walked up the stairs into 360 East that it was where we wanted to have our wedding reception. Doug talks about the wow factor - the lighting, views, open floor, patio for outdoor cocktail hour, beautiful vaulted ceiling and wooden pillars - it's... Read More stunning. Beyond that, we would be able to have our ceremony on the cliffs of Camp Hero. The whole team at 360 is professional, friendly, attentive and committed to making your experience and your guests seamless and positive. Danielle, John and Doug couldn't have been more helpful from the start of the process through the last minutes of the night - and into the next day when we picked up our and leftovers! To that point, the food at our Grand Reception was phenomenal - our guests loved the range of options and have not stopped commenting on how incredible the whole day was. I also really appreciated Doug's thoughtfulness in walking us through the options and timeline - he was supportive while providing honest feedback. This was invaluable because while we had some sense of what we wanted, his experience and sage advice helped us prioritize and make decisions. He was organized and on top of all the details so he kept us in the loop but also worked his magic behind the scenes with his team so we didn't worry about a thing on the wedding day. We haven't stopped smiling since our wedding two weeks ago and I can't say enough about 360 East!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Cassie M

I planned my entire wedding with help from my mother but never hired a wedding planner or a day-of planner. I do not regret a thing. Doug Sheehan at 360 East - Montauk Downs was so professional and helpful during the planning process that he made everything so easy. I often felt... Read More like I had random or silly questions throughout the planning process and he was so easy to reach and answered every single question I had. Doug deals with his clients according to their wishes and is certainly a 'make it happen' kind of guy. If there was something that just could not be done, Doug guided us with his professional opinion and makes everything work. Doug also assured that his staff were professional and accommodating and they really were. The moment we walked into the venue on the day of the wedding, John and Danielle greeted us at the door, introduced themselves and were there for every step of the night. They were essentially our 'day-of' planners. Both of them made my husband and I feel like a king and queen the entire night. It meant so much to us that they were so helpful that night and were also one step ahead of us. We had a very large wedding and Doug was also very accommodating of the size of our party. The room did not feel packed, it was actually perfect. From the moment we booked the venue to the day of the wedding, Doug was so helpful I really can't thank him (and his staff) enough. I know all of our guests had an amazing night of food, cocktails and dancing. It was truly perfect and my husband and I will never forget it!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Nicole C

Review from 10/8/17 wedding: We had an amazing wedding at 360 East Montauk Downs thanks to Doug, John, and the team! From the moment we saw the venue we knew we wouldn't find another venue that had the perfect balance of outdoor/indoor and yet have the opposite feel of a... Read More traditional catering hall (which is what we did not want). The venue is really breath taking when you go upstairs and see the high wood ceilings, wood floor, and big lamps. You can tell that Doug's experience is not just limited to weddings, he has a strong background in restaurant and hospitality management which shows as he absolutely knows how to make an event flow and hire the correct team to make it happen. The thought and effort he puts into each wedding is unreal, He offered many suggestions based on his experience however would do ANYTHING you want as he believes it truly is your ONE special day and he will do anything to go the extra mile. I did not have a wedding planner and although i was planning from afar I never felt over whelmed or concerned with any of the planning at the venue as Doug was always accessible by email/phone, typically answering within minutes! He also contacted all my vendors and arranged all the arrival times and set up times with them day of. The venue, staff, food, drinks, everything was amazing, beyond traditional wedding quality. Guests felt like they were dining in a restaurant and raved of the food. They also offer lots of extras, we did a pretzel cart on the exit which was everyones favorite! I did not utilize the ceremony site, but we took photos at camp hero and it is a great spot that they have access to, overlooking the ocean and the lighthouse. My husband and I both have high standards for events and we were honestly blown away. The day went off without any issues (or if there were issues they were immediately taken care of without us even being involved). Our maître'd was UNBELIEVEABLE and was always there checking on us and making sure we had anything we needed, along with our immediate families. As a bonus the DJs were confused when we had to remove someone from introductions as they were with their sleeping child and John our maitre'd completely took over, and solved the issue without us even being bothered! The bridal attending was fantastic as well and was the only one who could figure out the bustle to my dress! Needless to say, these are great people who truly know what they are doing, I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. If you are looking to have a Montauk wedding, this is the place to go!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Andrea B

We got married 9/23/17 and it was truly the best day of our lives. I cannot speak more highly of Doug and his staff. From the day we booked the venue, Doug was there for us, ensuring we were stress – free and organized during all of the wedding planning. He directed us in the... Read More right direction for all of our concerns. He is so professional and truly gets the job done! We had our ceremony at Camp Hero, which speaks for itself with its breathtaking views. I did not have a worry in the world from start to finish. Doug and his staff, especially John the maître d’ and Danielle my bridal attendant, were so organized, we did not have to think about anything. If anything was going wrong during the day, we had no idea and it was fixed immediately. The venue was set up exactly how we wanted, and the night went exactly according to planned. Every one of our guests were raving, from the locations, to the atmosphere, the food and the overall fun! We could not have imagined a more perfect day and it was only made possible by Doug and his staff. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jenna M

360 East at Montauk Downs is truly a beautiful venue, and the service doesn't disappoint either. Doug was amazing!!! He's organized, honest and was attentive to our every need (even our last minute request for guacamole)! The staff at 360 (John and Danielle) also always made... Read More sure we were happy and that everything ran smoothly. An unforgettable day made possible by the awesome staff of 360 East! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Katie F

We got married at 360 east last summer and it was absolutely amazing. Our guests had a blast and still talk about our wedding. So do we. We had our ceremony at camp hero which was absolutely beautiful. We could not think of a better more amazing sight to exchange our vows. The... Read More food at cocktail hour and reception was absolutely amazing. Doug the general manager was great to deal with throughout the planning process. He was easy to reach and always had answers for all our questions. John our maître 'd was awesome and made everything flow nice and easy. They always made sure we are taking care of. Made us plates of food, made sure we always had a drink in our hand etc. We had an unforgettable day and wouldn't change a thing. Thanks for the greatest memories 360 east.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Deanna M

We had our wedding this past June at 360 East at Montauk Downs, and we cannot say enough great things about this venue. The food, quality of service, and atmosphere surpassed all of our expectations. From the bottom of our hearts, we have to thank to Doug and his wonderful team... Read More for what was truly the most incredible wedding reception. First, the food at 360 is excellent and superior to the quality at other Lessing's properties (which are pretty good, we have been to many) and is some of the best we ever had at a wedding. Doug talks about his fine dining background at the initial meeting, but honestly undersells how delicious the food is. We both come from large Italian families who are very picky about where they eat, and we continue to get positive comments on the quality of the food months after our wedding. All of the passed appetizers and stations, especially the raw bar, were delicious, elegantly presented, and incredibly bountiful. The entrees are perfectly cooked. The cake, which is provided by Rolling Pin Bakery, is beautiful and the best we've had - the groom ate two pieces. We can't say enough about the quality of the food at 360. In terms of atmosphere, the space is beautiful, and speaks for itself, although it is wonderful while the sun sets during cocktail hour. It has a perfect Montauk feel without being directly on the water. Finally, we have nothing but rave reviews for Doug and his team. Doug is basically like getting a wedding planner for free with your venue. He is very detail oriented and will go over every part of your reception with you multiple times. He walks through the entire day in 15 minute increments. Doug offers his opinion and expertise for how the day should flow (trust him), menu, etc. but is always willing to make sure your day is exactly what you want. We had extra speeches that he was happy to accommodate while keeping the day moving to maximize dancing and fun. Throughout the entire process we felt confident that Doug was on top of everything - he was quick to respond to every email, phone call, and quirky request. Doug worked very well with all our vendors - florist, band, transportation. And even though we did not use their ceremony location at Camp Hero, Doug drove out to us with the spot to show us the view and how to get in, and we used it for our pictures before the reception. He set up the permit for us as well. During the reception, Doug and the rest of his team - especially our maitre d’ and bridal attendant - were just as wonderful and attentive. They were helpful to all our guests, most importantly making sure the groom’s 92 year old grandma was comfortably brought up in the elevator and seated. The bride loves lamb chops and they always made sure to bring the tray by us. They kept the bridal suite well stocked with food and drinks for the bridal party and immediate family. When we wanted the cake and the card box moved, they acted quickly. They regularly checked in with us and made sure our needs were met without being intrusive. As you can see by this lengthy review, we absolutely loved our reception and don’t have a single negative thing to say about Doug, his team, or 360. Neither did our 160+ guests, who are still talking about how great it was. Thank you again to everyone at 360!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Wayne L

So I'm not sure where to begin with this rating. I guess I will start off by saying, I think EVERY bride should read my rating IN ITS ENTIRETY, because you need to understand the real harsh truths of the pros and cons you are going to get into having your wedding here. This... Read More venue gets a lot of praise, as well as the GM Doug.. but this review will give you the REAL INS AND OUTS of what you'll be dealing with. First, location, food & drink.. AMAZING. The pictures are the reality. Its gorgeous and even more beautiful in person. The food was the best wedding food I've ever had, and my guests highly agreed. Although you don't get to try your food... which is not okay being the money you have to pay! We chose to do the grand reception and our guests loved it. The most highly rated factor was the alcohol. The bartenders are AWESOME! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE NICOLETTE! She was our bridal attendant and I am so thankful for her! Our maitre'd was not helpful. He really didn't do much at all. The cocktail hour outside on the patio makes for the best party starter. Ceremony is gorgeous, but if guests arrive any earlier than 4pm, they're required to pay a fee. Also Doug will tell you that they're the only venue who owns rights to have ceremonies on the bluffs, they don't. There was a ceremony before ours... which worries vendors who have to set up, so know that. Now, the negatives. I want to preface this section with the following note. I went through my entire wedding process feeling afraid to call or talk to my GM, Doug one on one... because of his negative attitude. My entire family some times thought I was being a nervous bride... but on the day of my wedding they left understanding why and felt it was necessary for me to share my story with potential couples looking to get married here. When you arrive here for a tour, Doug will STEAL YOUR HEART. He is a great salesman. Just know that. Once he gets your deposit, everything changes. Doug doesn't communicate much through email, at first, I thought it was to keep clear communication, but after about 2 months of discussing details, I realized it was because he is so completely unorganized and scattered with the things he says that he doesn't want to keep a paper trail. Then to add, if he messes up on something, he has NO PROBLEM making you think it was your fault, or making you feel like you never communicated something to him. He has said things to me such as "what are you talking about??? Ive never said that!" "well this is news to me..." "you really need to go read your contract cause thats incorrect" (even though HE WAS INCORRECT) "tell your fiancé to watch it with the comments" <-- yes, a literal threat. All of those things have been said, no exaggerations. He got nasty with my mother in law on the day of. Also, got into a HUGE altercation with my sister in law that HE CAUSED. We didn't know it happened because our generous family chose to not spoil our night, but Doug took us from our party to tell us everything that happened and blamed it all on her. No GM or maitre'd should ever make a couple feel this way on their special day. He is only concerned with his own personal agenda, and thats making money and being right. The staff and bartenders told us he is an awful person, and I truly don't think that Lessing's should trust him with this venue. Brides, you should have a GM/maitre'd who is kind, approachable, professional and organized. This is not Doug. I hope this review helps!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Kerri L

My brother had his wedding here and I have to say it was an amazing day. The place is beautiful and the food was delicious. The ceremony near the lighthouse is simply breathtaking. I would have recommended this venue to anyone. Now here is why I gave this venue one star. The... Read More general manager Doug has to be one of the most obnoxious and disrespectful people I have ever met. The fact that this man is in hospitality astounds me. My sister in law had multiple instances during the planning process where she was disrespected. Every time she called with a question about her wedding he acted like he was so put out by her requests. Every request was answered with a disgusting remark. He made me cry at the wedding! He approached the bride and groom with issues during their reception instead of taking care of them himself. My mother (mother of the groom) asked him where the card box was and instead of answering her, he nastily pointed at a staff member and said you can ask them. He is the nastiest person I have ever met and it is a shame that he will ruin the establishments reputation. Lessings should revisit there management here before it is too late.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Kayleigh H

I recently had my wedding at 360 East at Montauk Downs April 29, 2017. The staff at 360 is beyond amazing, they went to every extreme to ensure my wedding was everything I had hoped for. I was a very organized and specific bride and I was so comfortable working with 360.... Read More Working specifically with Douglas Sheehan, the general manager was a treat. He is very experienced and organized and is by your side throughout the entire planning process. His frequent emails and phone calls shows his determination to make the day as special as possible. He made himself available at any time even on the weekends. Especially the weeks leading up the the wedding, Doug puts you and only you on his agenda. He ensures his brides are very important and he proved just that. During the Wedding, maitre D John, bridal attendant Danielle and all of the 360 staff were exquisite. John was by my side every step of the way to ensure everything went perfectly at the ceremony as well as the reception. The food was to die for! We specifically picked this venue because of the amazing food that comes with the Lessings name. Between the breathtaking ceremony site at Camp Hero to the amazing picture perfect views at the Downs, our wedding was a fairytale. If you plan to have your fairytale wedding in Montauk this is the venue for you.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017

This venue is atop of a NY State Park Facility and you will recognize that the second you arrive. The building has a lot of potential but has been poorly maintained (though the Pool is beautiful) and is stuck in 1970, alongside the Manager Doug. Doug was arrogant and abrupt the... Read More entire time. It is clearly his way or the highway...

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Kaitlyn I

Doug and his team were helpful, organized, and professional. The venue, food, and staff were amazing! We could not have asked for a better day.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Taylor D

We had our wedding at Camp Hero and 360 East this past May and everything was perfect. From the first time we met with Doug, we were confident we picked the right place for our special day and we were absolutely right. Doug helped us stay organized and on track throughout the... Read More entire process and was always so helpful and kind. We used all outside vendors, all of which Doug personally reached out to prior to the big day. Our photographer who does many weddings mentioned this to us and says nowhere has ever done this before and was very thankful. The day of, everything was SO smooth. Jon, our maitre'D, was so kind and helpful to not just us but all of our guests said so too. Every staff member went over the top to make sure we were all happy and everyone had a great time. Everything was extremely professional. I could really go on and on but I will always cherish our wedding day. Not to mention, Both reception and ceremony spots are BREATH TAKING. Camp Hero is unlike anywhere else, people were blown away. I look around on Facebook at our guests and see everyones profile pictures are at the site. As far as the reception, what I didn't want was a dark, windowless and 'hall' like and the high ceilings, gorgeous windows and doors, open and bright floor plan exceeded my expectations. THANK YOU 360 EAST!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 chelsa y

We just had our wedding here at 360 East on June 9th. It was the most incredible day for us and all of our guests. Everyone kept saying how we had the BEST wedding they have ever been to. From the very start, Douglas Sheehan (the GM) took extremely great care of us-- he was... Read More communicative, detailed, organized and overall great to work with until the very end. The food was amazing and the additional options we added-- food stations for cocktail hour, alcohol additions, pretzels at the end of the night, etc. were easy and not over-the-top expensive. I highly recommend this venue. Our ceremony took place on the bluffs overlooking the water and the lighthouse and the reception at 360 East with surrounding views and an incredible sunset. It was a great experience and we wish it wasn't over.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Maya S

I called to enquire about the wedding venue and Doug rudely answered and began to raise his voice at me for absolutely no reason. I was confused about the name of the venue and he had the audacity to hang up on me when i asked why he was being so rude.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Amanda W

I had an appointment to view this venue yesterday. I arrived 10 minutes early to my 2:00pm appointment and found that the consultant was busy. Thinking that they were just wrapping things up with their previous appointment my finance and I sat to wait. After 40 minutes of... Read More waiting it was now a half hour passed our appointment time but we were never greeted by anyone or told that they would be running behind. Due to the impending snow we decided to leave. They never called. Although the venue looks beautiful from the pictures with service like this I will not be making another appointment to visit here.

2017-01-18T09:56:23 Response from the vendor

Amanda, I am sincerely grateful for your interest in 360 East and very sorry you had such a negative experience, however I did try to reach you three times leading up to the 14th and left you at least one voice messages on Friday at... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Christie M

BEST DAY EVER! Our wedding celebration was incredible, thanks to Doug and the entire 360 East staff! My husband Michael and I were married on October 2nd, 2016 at Camp Hero and hosted our reception at 360 East at Montauk Downs; We couldn’t have hoped for a more special and... Read More wonderful day! From the very first time we visited the ceremony location and the 360 East venue, we knew that it was “the place” for us. The naturalistic beauty of the landscapes, the modern architectural exterior, the breathtaking ballroom space, and the amazing food and service were just a few of the reasons that we chose to have our wedding with 360 East. Manager Doug Sheehan was there for us every step of the way, treating us with the utmost professionalism and personalized attention. There was never a time when Doug didn’t get back to me almost immediately, and believe me, I had plenty of questions along the way. His guidance was invaluable and gratefully appreciated, and we loved his sense of humor as well, which helped keep things light, exciting, and fun. When the weekend of the wedding finally arrived we were thankfully able to have our ceremony outdoors at Camp Hero (despite the fact that it had been raining for three days straight beforehand), all thanks to Doug’s weather reports and updates the morning of. He made everything happen stress free! During the ceremony, Bridal Attendant Gabby and Maitre D John were extremely helpful in making sure that all of the details were in place at every moment, from the bridal party procession to the positioning of my gown and veil (Gabby also did an amazing job securing my bustle later on at the reception)! After our beautiful ceremony we were ready to celebrate and the 360 East venue was the perfect place to dance the night away to live band Arcadia! Our guests had the time of their life and the dancefloor was packed all night! We have been hearing wonderful feedback from family and friends for weeks now! The décor and atmosphere were perfect, the food and drinks were beyond delicious, and the service was impeccable! We couldn’t have asked for more! Doug and the 360 East staff truly made our wedding day dreams come true! It was an incredibly special day in so many ways, one that we can't stop talking about and will never forget! Words cannot fully express our gratitude……THANK YOU!!! 

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Coourtney T

Amazing experience. 360 East at Montauk Downs help make our Wedding everything we'd ever hoped. The food, the cake, the service, and the attention to detail were wonderful!! We also truly appreciated the list of vendors that they suggested, as we were pleased with all of them.... Read More Special shoutouts to Michelle, John, and Doug. Michelle was my bridal attendant who helped make sure I was happy throughout the evening. John was our Maitre De who ensured that every guest was happy and every detail was smooth. Doug helped us from start to finish throughout the process, assuring we had the day of our dreams. Thank you all so much!