360 East at Montauk Downs

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

50 South Fairview Ave, Montauk, NY

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Taryn A

We got married at 360 East at Montauk downs in October of 2016 and it was absolutely amazing! We chose 360 East because it is one of the most beautiful and quaint venues that we saw in all of Montauk. We especially loved the stunning panoramic views of Lake Montauk and the... Read More Montauk Downs golf course. The room fit 200 of our guests spaciously and had a beautiful mix of a rustic yet classy style. So many of our guests were stunned by how unique the venue was. Doug Sheehan was a tremendous help throughout the wedding planning process and was making sure our event was perfect and run smoothly up until the end. He was extremely attentive all year and answered all of our questions almost immediately. There was never a question too big or too small that Doug wouldn’t take the time to call and discuss with us to make sure that we were happy. He worked tirelessly for us so that we could enjoy the planning process as well as be able to celebrate and enjoy our day. We can’t thank Doug enough for all of his hard work and time that he spent with us. He made the huge task of planning a wedding very fun! The maitre D John and bridal attendant Danielle were extremely welcoming and helpful from the moment we arrived to the reception and took great care of us and all of our guests. The food and service were truly outstanding!! Our guests had a spectacular night and have not stopped raving about our wedding. Thank you Doug, John, Danielle and all of the 360 staff for making this possible!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Christie M

BEST DAY EVER! Our wedding celebration was incredible, thanks to Doug and the entire 360 East staff! My husband Michael and I were married on October 2nd, 2016 at Camp Hero and hosted our reception at 360 East at Montauk Downs; We couldn’t have hoped for a more special and... Read More wonderful day! From the very first time we visited the ceremony location and the 360 East venue, we knew that it was “the place” for us. The naturalistic beauty of the landscapes, the modern architectural exterior, the breathtaking ballroom space, and the amazing food and service were just a few of the reasons that we chose to have our wedding with 360 East. Manager Doug Sheehan was there for us every step of the way, treating us with the utmost professionalism and personalized attention. There was never a time when Doug didn’t get back to me almost immediately, and believe me, I had plenty of questions along the way. His guidance was invaluable and gratefully appreciated, and we loved his sense of humor as well, which helped keep things light, exciting, and fun. When the weekend of the wedding finally arrived we were thankfully able to have our ceremony outdoors at Camp Hero (despite the fact that it had been raining for three days straight beforehand), all thanks to Doug’s weather reports and updates the morning of. He made everything happen stress free! During the ceremony, Bridal Attendant Gabby and Maitre D John were extremely helpful in making sure that all of the details were in place at every moment, from the bridal party procession to the positioning of my gown and veil (Gabby also did an amazing job securing my bustle later on at the reception)! After our beautiful ceremony we were ready to celebrate and the 360 East venue was the perfect place to dance the night away to live band Arcadia! Our guests had the time of their life and the dancefloor was packed all night! We have been hearing wonderful feedback from family and friends for weeks now! The décor and atmosphere were perfect, the food and drinks were beyond delicious, and the service was impeccable! We couldn’t have asked for more! Doug and the 360 East staff truly made our wedding day dreams come true! It was an incredibly special day in so many ways, one that we can't stop talking about and will never forget! Words cannot fully express our gratitude……THANK YOU!!! 

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Coourtney T

Amazing experience. 360 East at Montauk Downs help make our Wedding everything we'd ever hoped. The food, the cake, the service, and the attention to detail were wonderful!! We also truly appreciated the list of vendors that they suggested, as we were pleased with all of them.... Read More Special shoutouts to Michelle, John, and Doug. Michelle was my bridal attendant who helped make sure I was happy throughout the evening. John was our Maitre De who ensured that every guest was happy and every detail was smooth. Doug helped us from start to finish throughout the process, assuring we had the day of our dreams. Thank you all so much!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Kaitlyn K

I honestly don't even know where to start. Our wedding was August 27th, 2016 and it was truly the best day of our lives. From the moment my (now) husband and I set foot at Camp Hero and met with Doug Sheehan at 360 in February of 2015, we knew that this was the place we wanted... Read More to start our lives together. The view of the lighthouse at Camp Hero and the beautiful wooden ballroom with its floor to ceiling windows and unique chandeliers had us sold. Moreover, from that first meeting with Doug, it was obvious that he took great pride in the venue and was dedicated to making every couples' wedding day at 360 the day of their dreams. Throughout the next year and a half, I communicated with Doug almost every month -- he made sure I stayed on track planning, answered every silly little question, and even when I could tell he was stressed with more pressing issues (the man has a lot on his plate), he always got back to me with answers within a day. To be completely honest, you might feel some resistance to some of your ideas (Pinterest is definitely the wedding industry's worst nightmare), but this because Doug knows what works and what doesn't, and in the end, he and his staff will do everything they can to make your wedding day vision a reality. And when it came down to the day of, what Doug and the 360 staff did for us was more than we could have even asked for. To say things were perfect feels like an understatement! From the breathtaking views at our ceremony, to watching the sun set over the golf course at cocktail hour, to the delicious food (and the elegant way it was served), our guests were saying it was the best wedding they had ever attended! Additionally, every single member of the staff was unbelievably nice -- especially the bridal attendant Danielle (who set up all our decorations flawlessly, and took amazing care of us from the moment we arrived at the ceremony until the moment we left 360 at the end of the night) and the Maitre'D Jake who made sure our parents and us were never without food or drink. Both of them kept our wedding on schedule AND at the same time saw that we actually had the time to enjoy it! Danielle also meticulously packed up all of our decorations and her and the staff helped load them into our cars at the end of the night. I cannot say enough good things about this venue and the people working there. If you love Montauk, good food, and good service, THIS IS THE PLACE TO BOOK!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Jeanette K

August 27, 2016 was a spectacular day and 360 East was the perfect setting for my daughter and son-in- laws wedding. From the moment they saw it and met with Doug Sheehan over a year earlier they fell in love with it. Throughout the many e-mails, phone calls and stressful... Read More moments of planning Doug helped to ensure everything fell perfectly into place. Even when he was busy working on an upcoming event Doug would always promise to get back to my daughter as soon as he could; and would inevitably do so. The week leading up to the wedding Doug was fully engaged and obviously committed to ensuring everything would go as planned. He knew my daughter had a vision for what she wanted and he promised to do his best " to make it work"! All the decorations my daughter brought out there to give a vintage touch were set up at the ceremony and inside the venue beautifully ( thanks to Doug and Danielle - the fabulous bridal attendant. ) From the moment we arrived at Camp Hero the Maitre D' Jake and Danielle made us feel at ease and took care of our every need throughout the afternoon and evening. The ceremony was incredible and the guests could not get over the beauty of the east end - such a breathtaking backdrop for a wedding! The reception was perfect as well. This venue is elegant and beautiful yet different than the typical Long Island wedding venue. The entire staff made sure everyone was taken care of and the service was exceptional. Several guests were extremely impressed with the synchronized table service and all those that ordered the Gorgonzola crusted filet commented that it was outstanding. Actually all the food was delicious and plentiful. Doug, Danielle and Jake along with the wonderful staff created a smooth and flawless event and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this venue. There will be stressful moments and things you may question along the way - but have no doubt these people are professionals and they take their job of making your day a memorable and beautiful event to heart. We had concerns how our guests would feel about having to come all this way and spend a summer weekend in Montauk but thanks to Doug and his team (and a little help from Mother Nature) our guests fell in love with Montauk too!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

I cannot recommend 360 East highly enough. The ceremony on the bluff was amazing. Doug and his amazing staff took care of all our needs through the entire process. The service and food were phenomenal. All the guests are still raving about it. Both Jhon and Danielle made... Read More sure we were happy and on schedule.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Brian O

Our wedding was on July 29th, 2016 and it will forever be the best day of our lives. 360 East was the first place my husband and I looked at. As soon as we walked into the room we fell in love with the decor and the amazing views! We booked our date without any hesitation, it... Read More also helped knowing that Doug Sheehan would be helping us along the way. Doug is organized, patient and makes you feel relaxed throughout the entire wedding process. He was always there to answer a call or email and made us feel like a priority. On the day of our wedding we had our pictures taken at Camp Hero which Doug set up for us the views were incredible and left our entire bridal party speechless! When we walked into the venue room for the first time, we were in awe, Doug and his amazing staff truly exceeded our expectations. Throughout the night everything ran smoothly thanks in large part to our Maitre D, John, who made sure we were hydrated and having fun as well as Gabby, our bridal attendant who was so sweet and helpful. The entire staff does an amazing job and our guests we're blow away with the incredible service, food and overall experience at 360 East. We would highly recommend having your wedding here and wish we could relive the day! Thanks again to Doug and the entire staff!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Kacey I

My husband and I are still getting rave reviews of how wonderful our July 23 wedding was... Our relatives are deeming it "the best wedding ever"! Doug pays strict attention to detail and runs a tight ship to ensure everything goes smoothly and perfectly on your special day. I... Read More will forever cherish pulling up in our old Cadillac convertible, champagne bottle in hand, to all of our wedding guests hooting and hollering on the second floor greeting our arrival. As we walked in complete awe, Doug and Jhon, the maitre d, welcomed us and helped us to get settled. Jhon pampered us and our guests all evening long. The waitstaff was phenomenal with their perfectly orchestrated entree delivery, the bartenders were fast and the bridal attendant not only assisted me, but our guests, as well. The entire evening was perfection. After looking at other venues in Montauk with heightened seasonal prices, I am SO GLAD we chose 360 East at Montauk Downs & Doug. If you are looking to plan the perfect wedding, look no further. 💗

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Maryellen B

Amazing! Our wedding was on July 9th, 2016. Everyone of our guests had such an amazing time. Doug and Jhonatan worked with us the entire time assuring everything would be perfect. They always made sure everyone was taken care of. The food was excellent and the staff was... Read More extremely professional. Gabby the bridal attendant also did truly an amazing job. Our guests are still raving about the party!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Nina F

We got married on June 24, 2016 and we must say that our special day wouldn't have been complete if weren't for the outstanding service of 360 East at Montauk Downs' General Manager, Mr. Doug Sheehan, the Maitre D, John, and the rest of the staff. During the wedding planning,... Read More it was honestly a toss up between 360 East and the Montauk Yacht Club. After meeting with Doug, we did not hesitate choosing 360 East as our wedding venue. Doug was very passionate about his work, the service and what 360 East could offer. He was with us every step of the way throughout our 14-month engagement. It's only been over a week since our wedding, but our guests are still talking about how perfect our wedding was. From the gorgeous views to the delicious food, we highly recommend booking your wedding at 360 East! We really wish we could do it again!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Christie R

I can't say enough good things about 360 East! Not only did the views of the room and the bluffs make me choose this venue but knowing Doug Sheehan was behind everything made planning such a breeze! We had a gorgeous weekend weather wise- not a cloud in the sky! Our guests were... Read More in shock of how beautiful everything was. They kept coming up to us during the wedding to tell us it was the best wedding they have been too and their food was delicious! I would highly recommend having your wedding at this venue! It was the best decision i ever made and our guests will be talking about it forever!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

My husband and I picked 360 East for two reasons, it was a beautiful venue and Doug seemed like an awesome general manager...neither one disappointed. Throughout the entire planning process, Doug was awesome: super responsive, extremely helpful, and always patient. Doug even... Read More met us at the ceremony site the day before our wedding to talk about wind direction and what the maritime forecast was predicting. He truly went above and beyond for us! The day itself was beyond our expectations. The maître d’ and bridal attendant were two of the nicest people and hustled all night long, making sure my husband and I, and our families were taken care of. We have received nothing but compliments from our guests about the beautiful venue, the delicious food (!!!!), and the professional staff. The ceremony site, cocktail area, and reception room were all magnificent. Absolutely no regrets with having our wedding at 360 East, we couldn’t be happier!

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 Lesley H

My husband and I were married at 360 East at Montauk Downs on October 11, 2015. I was very nervous at first because we live in Southern California and the idea of planning a wedding across the country seemed daunting. However, the wedding turned out PERFECT!!! I wouldn’t... Read More change a single thing. The ceremony location is breath taking and the lighthouse as our background made our pictures gorgeous. The reception location is beautiful and really shines at sunset. The staff was an absolute joy to work with. Doug is phenomenal and put all my worries to ease about planning a wedding from so far away. He was always available either by email or phone. I don’t think there was a single time he didn’t answer when I called and he always responded to my emails within the day. He really went above and beyond to make our day everything we wanted. The food was delicious and there was a ton! We went with the Grand Reception and the amount of delicious food was beyond our expectations. Our guests raved about the food and how many choices there were, which is important when throwing a wedding with a large Italian family. The cake was included in our wedding package and we went with red velvet and cream cheese frosting. It was very moist and they will make you a top tier for your anniversary. All in all I am very grateful to the staff at Montauk Downs and highly recommend it to those looking to have a picturesque Montauk wedding.

Wonderful Montauk Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kristin P

I highly recommend 360 East! Our wedding was not only amazing, but each and every staff member took the time to get to know our guests, my family, and made me feel incredibly well taken care of. Doug Sheehan, the General Manager, provided outstanding and professional work (with... Read More a great sense of humor as well!). Bruce helped throughout the entire evening, and even made it a point to have me (the bride) sit and eat a little! The atmosphere is awesome, sunset can't be beat, and the service out of this world. We are so happy we chose 360.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Shauna M

Our wedding was at 360 east and everyone keeps talking about how amazing it was from start to finish! Our ceremony was at camp hero and it was truly beautiful. Every vendor recommended by 360 was also so nice and easy to work with. So happy to recommend 360 to all our friends in... Read More the future.

Beautiful Venue, Excellent Service/Staff, Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

Our wedding was amazing and 360 East exceeded our expectations. Here are some details: - We booked about 1 year in advance for our Friday September wedding. We worked with Doug Sheehan throughout the whole planning process. He was very responsive to emails and phone calls. -... Read More We had about 130 guests, which felt like the perfect size, but you could definitely fit more people in the room comfortably. - Our ceremony was on the Bluffs at Camp Hero. Doug took care of all of the permits and set-up. It was gorgeous. - We opted to have some "add ons" including a hot food station during the cocktail hour, and to extend the cocktail hour to 90 minutes. I would strongly recommend extending the cocktail hour as it gave us more time to chat with our guests. - The maitre-de Bruce and bridal attendant Amanda took great care of us, and also made sure our parents and immediate family had everything they needed. In fact all of the waitstaff and bartenders were super friendly and helpful. - The bridal suite was newly renovated. Throughout the wedding Amanda and Bruce made sure there was plenty of food and drinks for us in the suite. They also made sure that we sat down to dinner and ate! - Cake from the Rolling Pin Bakery was included in the package and it was delicious! They sent a plain cake, and the staff at 360 east decorated it the day of the wedding with fresh flowers/succulents that we provided (to match our centerpieces). - I DIY'd my centerpieces. Since there was no wedding the night before ours, I was able to set up everything the day before. Things that needed to be set up day of were handled by the 360 east staff. They did an excellent job!! - Food was great, everyone liked the pesto grilled shrimp with lobster risotto. Our favorite appetizers were the lobster bisque, shrimp cocktail, and the short ribs (part of the add on). Overall we would highly recommend this place!

My Perfect Wedding at 360 East 9/26/15

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

My wedding at 360 East at Montauk Downs far exceeded my highest expectations, and was absolutely phenomenal. From planning to execution, they were flawless. It was truly a pleasure to work with Doug, the general manager. At our initial meeting and throughout, he never tried... Read More to pressure us or to rush us into making decisions. He was friendly and warm, and made us feel comfortable from the very beginning. I truly felt that he was genuine in trying to help make our wedding as beautiful and special as possible, and he did just that. As the planning continued, he was very approachable and responsive. I am a big emailer, and my emails (and phone calls) were always answered quickly and efficiently. The details of the wedding, and the costs involved, were always transparent. He had excellent suggestions on how the evening would flow best. He let us know what paperwork to complete/ what tasks to have done in what time frame, so that I never felt rushed or behind. I did not have a wedding planner and did not feel that I needed one, because my communication with Doug was so easy. We held our ceremony at a church and our reception at 360 East. The moment we arrived at 360 East, we were greeted by the maitre'd and day-of planner. They were very helpful throughout the evening, making sure that my now husband, Steve, and I were always taken care of. The coordination was perfect. I sang our first song to my husband, which was a secret, which was a little tricky logistically but 360 East helped me pull it off and surprise him completely. The transition from cocktail hour to reception was very smooth. My guests always felt comfortable. The room itself is stunning. There is only 1 event held at a time at 360 East, so you really have the entire place to yourself and your guests. The cocktail hour outside on the deck as the sun was setting was beautiful. The room itself is quintessential Montauk - from the wood to the big chandeliers (my favorite part!) to the fireplace to the windows. Views of both to golf course and Lake Montauk were stellar. The food was wonderful- all of it, and I did eat! The hors d'oeuvres at cocktail hour were delicious and plentiful. We had a raw bar, which had terrific fresh seafood and shellfish. All 3 entrees were exceptional, and the cake from Rolling Pin Bakery and Viennese pastries were great. My guests continue to rave about the food, even weeks after the wedding. The bars were easily accessible by the guests, and there was never a line at the bar or a shortage of drinks! The bartenders were friendly and professional. Finally, the service was excellent. The servers were very helpful, but service did not in any way interrupt the songs/ dances/ etc. The food was served white-glove style, with all members of a table being served at the same time. It was very special and upscale. From beginning to end, my experience with 360 East was outstanding. If you plan to get married in Montauk, take a serious look at 360 East. The quality and value of their events is exceptional. And everyone and their mother hasn’t had their wedding there. I would choose to have my wedding at 360 East again 1000x over if I had to make the decision again. 360 East made 9/26/15 the best day of my life.

Dream Day

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

I can't say enough about how wonderful our experience with the team at 360 East was. First of all, the space was beautiful and the guests raved about the food. But even more important were the staff. Doug was on top of every detail and in touch with me almost daily at the end to... Read More make sure every little thing we wanted was taken care of. He was also super helpful in working with us on budget and helping us book extras (ie limo). We had a maitre'd and bridal attendant assigned to us that did everything from managing my mom's purse (no joke, she was stressing about it) to calling cabs for every single guest, to giving me a pep talk before i walked down the aisle, and I loved them. I genuinely did not have to worry about a single thing except for simply showing up and remembering my vows, and our entire experience there was incredibly personal and beyond magical.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

Our son and his beautiful bride got married at Camp Hero, followed by a wonderful reception at Montauk 360 East in June, 2015. Doug was meticulous in handling the details. Bruce was excellent! He made us feel like we were his family, always looking to see if there was anything... Read More we needed and to make sure everything stayed on schedule. The food was excellent, the venue spectacular. We heard nothing but great comments from all our friends and family for weeks afterward. Thank you all, including the wait staff that really took pride in their job, yet remained almost invisible, for a wonderful experience!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

Taking several months to a year of planning, a wedding will be both the most stressful and exciting days of your lives. But every so often, a team of people dedicated to ensuring the happiness of others will be able to take control of the stress and leave you feeling relieved,... Read More satisfied, and thankful of their presence. Doug Sheehan, Bruce, and the Bridal Attendant at the 360 East @ Montauk Downs are a three punch combo that, along with the fantastic serving and decorating staff, made my wife and mine’s wedding a dream come true. Glitches and snags at any wedding are inevitable, whether with the guest list, the bridal dress, or any number of factors. It’s how the staff handles it that matters, and the staff at the 360 East truly is a blessing. A wedding may only happen once in a lifetime, and when you choose to have yours on a cliff overlooking the Montauk Lighthouse, you are setting yourself up for the most perfect day of your life. Never have I felt safer in my planning of an event than I had with the manager, Doug Sheehan. For a man that handles 3 weddings a weekend, it is unexplainable as to how he makes you and your spouse’s wedding feel like it is the only, and last one he will ever oversee. I am forever grateful and in debt to the 360 East for providing my guests with a wedding overall considered the best they have attended of their lives. It isn’t often the father of the bride asks you to hold off on tipping the Maitre D’, the staff, and the bridal attendant, because he is so impressed with their works he wants to tip them as well.

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

On Sunday, September 13, 2015 my daughter and her husband had a magical wedding reception at Montauk Downs. From our very first meeting with the general manager, Douglas Sheehan to the night of the wedding reception everything went perfectly. Doug was very relaxed, friendly and... Read More organized. He was always available if we had any questions and gave us a very secure sense that everything would be just fine. Well, it was way beyond fine!! The setting is magnificent and we were blessed with excellent weather. The wrap around deck with views of Lake Montauk and the sunset over the golf course were breathtaking. Cocktails and hor d'orves were served on the deck and everyone loved the wide assortment of tasty food and beverages. The food flowed easily through the crowd thanks to the excellent servers on staff. From the very minute we walked through the door we all felt totally taken care of. The services of the maitre d', wedding attendant and entire wait staff were excellent. Very, very professional staff. The food was delicious and served in a timely efficient manner. My daughter and son-in-law loved every minute of their reception and we were so happy that we chose 360 East @ Montauk Downs to celebrate their special day. Perfection from start to finish! If you are considering a destination wedding to the eastern end of Long Island don't hesitate to look into this venue and book it, you'll be so happy that you did!! Sharon and Rich Burns

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 katie b

Last weekend was by far the most amazing weekend of my life and that was in big part due to 360 East at Montauk Downs and Doug Sheehan! I planned my wedding in 12 short weeks but it seemed as though this incredible night was in the works for a lifetime. From the first meeting I... Read More had with Doug, I knew I had nothing to worry about and that he would take care of EVERYTHING! He did not disappoint and made all of my visions and dreams come true for my wedding night! I would highly recommend using this venue as a wedding location. Not only is it a beautiful space but the staff are truly amazing and will make your wedding the most special day of your life!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Jamie M

Our wedding was June 20th, 2015. Family and friends have not stopped talking about our wedding! What an incredible day. It truly was The BEST DAY EVER! We met Doug Sheehan April 2014 and fell in love with the venue space. Montauk was a very special place for us and we looked at... Read More numerous venues in Montauk. 360 East has the most incredible views and the room is breathtaking. One of the main reasons we choose this place was because of Doug Sheehan and his team! We not only had Doug but we had an incredible Maître De and bridal attendant with us the whole night. Our bridal party and family had their own staff to accommodate their every need. Doug truly became family. His years of experience and professionalism is unrivaled. His expertise was invaluable to us. He helped in every detail of our planning. He brought our Nautical Chic vision to life in so many ways. My father was a chef and the food and flow of the night was very important to us. Doug and his team made sure everything was handled seamlessly and the food was outstanding. Our expectations were exceeded in so many ways. To all the brides reading this, I don't have to tell how important is it to have someone understand your vision on your wedding day and know you can feel at ease if something unplanned arises. To have a team in place with a plan B ready to go is priceless. It was raining the day of our wedding which normally would be a bummer. However, Doug knew how important it was to have our cocktail hour outside and he made it happen! Rain or shine this venue is a top notch pick! To our dear friend Doug~ Cheers you are SIMPLY THE BEST! May you continue to make every Bride and Grooms dreams become a reality. Thank you for helping us create a lifetime of beautiful memories. xoxo The Brennans

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Jackie L

Welp, It has been two weeks since our wedding and I cannot stop thinking and talking about how incredible our day/night was. Along the way, Doug Sheehan, the general manager was an incredible wedding planner/expert, mentor, therapist and most importantly friend throughout this... Read More whole stressful wedding process! We really felt at ease knowing that he had everything under control. Everything was perfect, I can honestly say there is not one thing I would change about our wedding, and I owe that all to doug and staff! We keep hearing from our guests how our ceremony location is the most beautiful they have ever seen, the cocktail hour overlooking the Montauk Downs Golf Course was stunning, and the food was out of this world (we agree). Jolene our bridal attendant is the best in the business, from decorating the venue with all of my DIY decorations to a T, to making sure our bridal suite was stacked with food/drinks and Mike and I were never without a drink in hand, to cleaning up and neatly packing everything at the end of the night, I can't thank her enough. She really made our night extraordinary and you are so lucky to have someone like that at 360 east! Bruce, our Maitre De was equally as accommodating to our family, bridal party and guests and he is the perfect man for the job making sure he is on top of everything and nothing is missed throughout the night! Mike and I feel so lucky to have been able to have our wedding at 360 east and couldn't have asked for anything more. I am sure we will be back for another wedding soon after all of the compliments!

Summer Wedding 2014

Reviewed on 12/26/2014 Julie

Montauk Downs 360 East is a fantastic wedding venue with really nice views, quality food and an attentive staff. It's the best value in Montauk by far and a great space for a fun, causal wedding reception. All of our guests commented on how great the food was and the cocktail... Read More reception outside on the patio can't be beat (especially if you're lucky enough to time it perfectly with a Montauk sunset). It's a relatively new space (about a year and a half) and once they ironed out the kinks and landed on a professional GM (Doug Sheehan), their customer service was on par with expectations. The night of the reception exceeded expectations and the staff was amazing (especially maître d' Jonathan and bridal attendant Jolene). Would definitely recommend. Can't be beat for a wedding in Montauk!