360 East at Montauk Downs

(4)

Montauk, NY

Capacity: Up to 350 | WEBSITE | PHONE

360 East at Montauk Downs

360 East at Montauk Downs offers breathtaking panoramic views of the seaside & an exclusive 18-hole golf course, creating a majestic backdrop for any wedding celebration. Ceremonies may be held on the beach, atop the bluffs or even at the historic Montauk lighthouse.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Country Club

50 South Fairview Ave, Montauk, NY

Summer Wedding 2014

Reviewed on 12/26/2014 Julie

Montauk Downs 360 East is a fantastic wedding venue with really nice views, quality food and an attentive staff. It's the best value in Montauk by far and a great space for a fun, causal wedding reception. All of our guests commented on how great the food was and the cocktail reception outside on the patio can't be beat (especially if you're lucky enough to time it perfectly with a Montauk sunset). It's a relatively new space (about a year and a half) and once they ironed out the kinks and landed on a professional GM (Doug Sheehan), their customer service was on par with expectations. The night of the reception exceeded expectations and the staff was amazing (especially maƮtre d' Jonathan and bridal attendant Jolene). Would definitely recommend. Can't be beat for a wedding in Montauk!

Casual Beach Wedding

Reviewed on 9/13/2014 Monica Y

My husband and I were married this July on the beach in Montauk at Hither Hills State Park. The General Manager at 360 East at Montauk Downs, Doug Sheehan and his staff were the consummate professionals from start to finish. Doug sat with us to understand what our wishes and goals were, and he made creative suggestions to achieve both the beach wedding and the casual reception we desired. The necessary permits were taken care of seamlessly by Doug as well as the set up of furniture and arch on the beach. Our guests complimented us on our selections of ceremony location and reception venue and raved about the food. That only convinced us that we made the perfect choice by selecting 360 East at Montauk Downs. Thank you Doug for making our wedding a dream come true!!!

Stress-free wedding venue

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Elizabeth B

We are lucky enough to live and have property on the water in Montauk and we always knew that this is where we would get married. I started to get nervous about weather and having to coordinate bringing everything to the site for the reception, so we ultimately decided we should look for a venue for the reception. 360 East was one of the first places I thought of because I knew it would be reasonably priced and I had heard good things from other brides about the venue. After meeting with Doug, I knew I made the right decision. He kept me organized and on track. The reception went off without a hitch. The staff is professional and constantly on the ball making sure everything runs smoothly. You really are taken care of at 360 East. I didn't have to worry about anything, so I could have fun and enjoy my guests! I even got to dance!!!

360 East was amazing!

Reviewed on 8/02/2014 Mackenzie J

I could not have been more pleased with 360 East at Montauk Downs. I always wanted to get married in Montauk but had trouble finding the right venue that was beautiful yet affordable. 360 East was the place and my husband and I knew it when we visited for the first time. We were able to have our ceremony at Camp Hero right on the bluffs overlooking the light house. The staff had everything figured out and I did not have to worry about a thing. After a short ride to the downs, cocktail hour was on the beautiful balcony that surrounds the main room. The cocktail hour food was perfect to me. Not too much but just enough. We chose the buffet stations and there was something for everyone. Whether it was a BBQ station or seared salmon. Once again, I did not have to worry about a thing. My drink was also full and my table full of food. What I really loved was that the staff took care of my family as well. At the end of the night, all of my decor was placed neatly in the bridal suite to take home. If you're looking for a venue that has a blank canvas and is easy to decorate to your own liking, 360 is just that. With its beautiful cathedral ceiling and stunning rustic looking chandeliers, it leaves much to the imagination. Doug was FANTASTIC and anything we needed he was able to make happen. I highly suggest having a wedding at 350 East.

Send Email