Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

She was wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015

I can't really say enough about Gina's skills as a photographer. She handled our engagement, wedding and trash the dress photos will such a contagious, fun-spirited ease. She spent so much time ressearching our venue and getting to know us and our guests that it never felt like... Read More we were in front of the camera, only that we were enjoying a special time with our favorite people. I would recommend Gina to anyone looking for a photographer with a unique and thoughtful style. Keep up the great work!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Jamie R

Gina is the BEST!

Reviewed on 4/19/2015

Gina made our experience incredible. She is easy to talk to and creates a comfortable environment to be who you are. My fiancé and I had a blast in our engagement photo session! We want to use her for our wedding now. If you want an experience you will never forget, call GINA!!!

2015-04-21T12:46:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

The best!

Reviewed on 2/21/2015

Gina was a wonderful addition to our wedding day. I really appreciated the planning that went into the day including meeting ahead of time and going over our specific timeline. She came to our rehearsal and met everyone ahead of time, so the next day the wedding party was... Read More already comfortable with her snapping photos. This also helped her to get a sense of what our day would be like and to get ideas for photographs. Our family and friends have all complimented us on our beautiful pictures. We will look forward to looking at them for years to come and have since used her for our Maternity and Newborn sessions!