7Sharp9 Will Rock Your Wedding & Keep 'Em Dancing!

A mainstay in the Atlanta music scene, 7 Sharp 9 brings a fresh, youthful approach to wedding receptions with their high energy show. All genres from 50's to today. The band is happy to learn specific songs you want played, DJ music and music for your ceremony is included. 100% positive reviews!

Instruments

Guitar, Percussion, Vocals

Dance, Pop, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Atlanta, GA We will travel anywhere! (404) 313-0582

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Ashley P

Not only was 7S9 the most fun band I've ever seen perform at a wedding reception, I was continually blown away by Chris' professionalism and willingness to accommodate our requests to make the day perfect. And it was exactly that - PERFECT - from the ceremony music he performed... Read More (including learning two new songs and CRUSHING our exit), to the first dances (which they also learned just for us), to the hours of absolutely unforgettable fun on the dance floor. ALL our guests raved about the band - how exciting and engaging they were, and most importantly how great they sounded. I could not have asked for a better experience. If I could give them 10 stars, I would!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Laura S

7 Sharp 9 was absolutely AMAZING! They did such a great job all throughout our wedding and our guests loved them! Chris and his guys were so easy to work with and very flexible when I kept changing my mind. They setup their system outside for my ceremony and provided my pastor... Read More with a mic so everyone could hear all throughout the ceremony. They were so flexible and willing to learn new songs - I would recommend them to anyone that wants their guests to have a FANTASTIC time! 7 Sharp 9 is the BEST!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Emily K

I cannot say enough great things about 7 Sharp 9 - and neither can the guests who attended our wedding! Chris is extremely responsive, organized and professional. He made the process of selecting our songs very easy and fun, and he even learned several new songs to play at the... Read More ceremony and reception. The band knew how to get the crowd going and everyone stayed on the dance floor the entire night! Highly recommended, no need to look any further for an affordable, fun and trustworthy band for your wedding.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 John R

We had 7 sharp 9 for our wedding reception in August. They were so easy to work with and I can honestly say that they were the least stressful part of all our wedding planning. They put on a great show and kept everyone into it the whole night. Wish my beautiful bride and I... Read More would have had more time to be out on the dance floor!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Nikki R

Can't begin to describe how awesome this band was at our wedding. Every one of my guests commented on how great the music was and how much fun they had hearing some solid 80s and 90s favorites. The best part was that a lot of the songs aren't what you'd typically hear at a... Read More wedding which made it even more unique (Blink 182, Eve 6, Third Eye Blind etc). They even learned our first dance song AND the mother/son, father/daughter dance songs so we got to dance to live music!. Beyond their sound, 7 Sharp was very easy to work with and were extremely professional. The lead singer, Chris, even played acoustic sets for the ceremony and cocktail hour plus he provided a microphone for the Officiant. Book this band if you want a unique, fun, and professional experience!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Kassie S

7 Sharp 9 was the best! Chris Wold was so easy to work with! He was very professional, sang every song we requested, and got the guests up dancing all night long. We still have people telling us how wonderful they were! They can play pretty much every genre of music and they... Read More sound wonderful!! We would definitely recommend this band for any occasion. Both the young and the old(er) guests loved them!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Erin P

7 Sharp 9 made our wedding day perfect! The band members were flawless, and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Chris was such a pleasure to work with from start to finish, and I'm forever grateful for the memories they gave my husband and me from that night. We had so many... Read More compliments from our guests on how great they sounded. If I could do it all over again, I would still choose them! They truly rock!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Meghan H

We cannot express how happy we are that we chose 7 Sharp 9 for our wedding. Not only did they learn 7 songs for us, they were extremely easy to work with. Chris would respond to an email within hours and made the whole process very simple. They also played acoustic during the... Read More ceremony and miked up the officiant without an additional charge. They had the crowd going all night long- all of our friends are still talking about how much they danced. Planning a wedding is stressful, but I can say booking them was the easiest part of the process. BOOK THEM. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Elizabeth G

Chris and the band are fantastic! They really know how to get the crowd going! Our only regret is our reception wasn't an hour longer so we could dance more! They are outstanding!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Kelsie G

This band is topnotch!!! Coming from the wedding industry, I have worked with bands before and this band is amazing!. Not only do they sound incredible and will keep your guests on the dance floor, they are wonderful to work with prior to the wedding day. They are... Read More low-maintenance, which is unheard of for a band. They are more concerned with the bride and groom and their wedding day than their personal comfort; this was much appreciated. The lead singer, Chris has an incredible voice and played majority of the ceremony songs acoustic. I highly recommend their original song, "Happy." We have received SO many compliments about this band!!! Thank you, 7 Sharp 9!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Mallery D

7 Sharp 9 Rocked our wedding & our guest loved them!! Chris is extremely personable and easy to work with! I didn't have to worry about a thing and we all had a blast! Highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Becca A

There are not enough words to describe how great it was to hire 7 Sharp 9! Everything from the planning process to performances on the day of our wedding was flawless. Chris went out of his way to make sure we were able to personalize the music and that everything was exactly as... Read More we wanted. The ceremony music was so beautiful, adding such a special touch. We had SEVERAL friends comment that our wedding/reception was one of the best they had been to all year, I have no doubt this was due to 7 Sharp 9! They created such a fun atmosphere and everyone was dancing all night at our reception. I cannot thank them enough for exceeding our wedding dreams!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Lindsey M

This band was phenomenal! We booked them for our wedding reception in Alabama and I had SO many compliments about the band after the wedding was over! Chris is the lead singer and I dealt with him through the whole process, by far the easiest person I dealt with through the... Read More whole planning process. Chris also played the ceremony music on his acoustic guitar and it was beautiful. We had the absolute best experience with 7 Sharp 9! I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lauren F

These guys are fantastic! My husband and I love 90s music and booked them because that is their specialty, but they can play anything. We requested a little-known song as our first dance and they played it perfectly. Our crowd was dancing all night and I had SO many people... Read More tell me how much they loved the music and the band! They also did my ceremony music and that was perfect too. I couldn't have asked for anything better and our biggest regret was that the party was over too soon!!! Chris is great to work with and very responsive, and I did not worry about a thing with him in charge of the music. I highly recommend this band!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Julie V

Chris and 7sharp9 made our wedding exactly what we wanted. Our hope was to have our friends and family on the dance floor all night long and they played a great set of songs that kept everyone dancing. Chris was INCREDIBLY easy to communicate with and helped remind me which... Read More songs I still needed to select prior to our wedding. Our wedding would not have have been the same without them!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jessie B

7 Sharp 9 MADE our wedding reception! Chris is incredibly easy to work with and accommodating-they hosted a round of trivia during our cocktail hour. I will be recommending them to anyone who needs a band for any reason. Can't say enough good things about them!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 nathan h

awesome night, got them last minute as our old band pulled out of the event. Was a blessing in disguise! such good fun

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 heidi s

7sharp9 was the best choice for our daughters wedding day. They entertained a large celebration crowd and with everyone enjoying every moment. They were professional from the start to the finish and even learned special requests. Will use them again for sure.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Tyler P

7 Sharp 9 was absolutely incredible! Chris played an acoustic version of Faithfully by Journey at our ceremony and it was perfect! Then they kept the party going all night long at the reception! The playlist was great, the band sounded great, and we got so many compliments on... Read More them. Would highly highly recommend 7 sharp 9 to anyone looking for a live band! I could not be more pleased and Chris was so accommodating and played whatever we asked and even played a few songs twice when asked! We wish we could do the night all over again! You will not be disappointed with 7 sharp 9

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Carrie S

We could not have been happier with 7 Sharp 9 as our wedding band! They played an acoustic set for cocktail hour, then played for 4 hours of the reception with the full band. They played our first dance song, and it was unforgettable. Chris was very easy to work with, very... Read More responsive to all requests, and even learned a song for us that was not on their playlist. They have such a great variety of music to choose from. I received so many compliments on the band and they kept us on the dance floor for the whole night!! They were absolutely excellent - I'm hoping I can find another occasion to hire them!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Erin B

Best decision for a wedding band! Our dance floor was packed all night. They went above and beyond to assure we were happy with everything they did for us: planning, ceremony music, cocktail hour music, song lists, band break songs & most importantly, entertainment! The band... Read More even learned 2 new songs they've never played before & nailed it for us. Our wedding guests keep commenting on how much they loved our band + win! In addition, they are responsive and very easy to work with. From a planning point of view: there's only 3 band members and the price is awesome when you compare to other bands & what is offered. Book them now if you want the best wedding band & an incredible wedding night! Thanks for everything 7 Sharp 9!!!!

2016-10-07T11:58:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review Erin! We enjoyed learning 'When You Need Me' for the mother/son dance, and 'You've Got The Love' was a great choice for the last song of the night. Thanks again for having us!! -Chris

Reviewed on 9/13/2016

So glad we went with these guys! Showed up with plenty of time to setup and even rehearsed a few songs with my dad. They were flexible with our schedule and accommodated our MCs and DJ with glee. Rocked our wedding from beginning to end and everyone enjoyed their talents. They... Read More have everything you need/want in a band and come well prepared.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Margaret T

7 Sharp 9 was truly amazing! Everyone at our wedding could not stop talking about how great they were. They were a pleasure to work with and made my special day even better. Would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to have a great wedding night!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Sheena M

We first saw 7 Sharp 9 at a wedding a few years ago and knew we wanted to book them once we got married. Chris is so accommodating and basically put up with any request I had. He was able to play music before the ceremony, a requested special song to us, and rocked out during... Read More the reception with emcee duties as well. Guests had a great time! They are also affordable!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Carrie R

7 Sharp 9 is absolutely fantastic! They are so talented, professional, and go out of their way to make sure that everything runs smoothly! They were already on-site setting up when I arrived at our venue because they want to make sure that they are completely set up way before... Read More any of the guests arrive. Having sound check prior to the ceremony was fun for the whole group because we got to listen to a preview during some of our pictures. Not only are they an extremely fun band for your reception, but Chris did our ceremony music and played classical music on his acoustic guitar, and it was absolutely beautiful. Whatever you do, look no further than 7 Sharp 9!