7Sharp9 Will Rock Your Wedding & Keep 'Em Dancing!

A mainstay in the Atlanta music scene, 7 Sharp 9 brings a fresh, youthful approach to wedding receptions with their high energy show. All genres from 50's to today. The band is happy to learn specific songs you want played, DJ music and music for your ceremony is included. 100% positive reviews!

Instruments

Guitar, Percussion, Vocals

Dance, Pop, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Atlanta, GA We will travel anywhere! (404) 313-0582

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Ashley P

Not only was 7S9 the most fun band I've ever seen perform at a wedding reception, I was continually blown away by Chris' professionalism and willingness to accommodate our requests to make the day perfect. And it was exactly that - PERFECT - from the ceremony music he performed... Read More (including learning two new songs and CRUSHING our exit), to the first dances (which they also learned just for us), to the hours of absolutely unforgettable fun on the dance floor. ALL our guests raved about the band - how exciting and engaging they were, and most importantly how great they sounded. I could not have asked for a better experience. If I could give them 10 stars, I would!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Laura S

7 Sharp 9 was absolutely AMAZING! They did such a great job all throughout our wedding and our guests loved them! Chris and his guys were so easy to work with and very flexible when I kept changing my mind. They setup their system outside for my ceremony and provided my pastor... Read More with a mic so everyone could hear all throughout the ceremony. They were so flexible and willing to learn new songs - I would recommend them to anyone that wants their guests to have a FANTASTIC time! 7 Sharp 9 is the BEST!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Emily K

I cannot say enough great things about 7 Sharp 9 - and neither can the guests who attended our wedding! Chris is extremely responsive, organized and professional. He made the process of selecting our songs very easy and fun, and he even learned several new songs to play at the... Read More ceremony and reception. The band knew how to get the crowd going and everyone stayed on the dance floor the entire night! Highly recommended, no need to look any further for an affordable, fun and trustworthy band for your wedding.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Christy L

The Music/Dancing was the most important part of the reception for us. We spent countless hours researching bands/DJ's during our wedding planning. We wanted a band with enough energy to keep the reception exciting, without playing all of the same songs that you hear at every... Read More wedding (BUT they can do this also if you prefer). After we decided to go with 7 Sharp 9, I immediately knew we made the right decision. They made sure every. single. detail was perfect and even learned a few songs for us (and NAILED them - we couldn't believe it). People are still raving about how amazing "our band" was and I can't agree more. I just ran out of room, could go on and on.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Samantha S

Chris and 7Sharp9 made our ceremony and reception everything we hoped for and more! They went above and beyond on our song requests even learning songs that we had not specifically requested to be played live! Made for a great time had by all!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Ana R

The band was great. I found them on Gig Masters and Chris was very easy to work with and helpful with any questions. He sent over a list of songs that they know how to play and also was willing to learn any new songs. Everyone at the wedding had a great time listening and... Read More singing along with the band and they were very accommodating to requests and people singing onstage with them. Would definitely recommend for weddings/parties.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Megan B

7 Sharp 9 was great. My husband plays music so he was the one to find the band. I was so excited that he found 7 Sharp 9! Chris was so professional and easy to work with from day 1. He gave me good ideas when I needed them, and took my ideas and made them happen. My husband and... Read More his bandmate (groomsman, also) decided so last minute (like, lined up to walk into the reception) that they wanted to try to play at the reception. Chris was so gracious to let them play a few songs! It was a memory that we'll never forget. 7 Sharp 9 is THE band if you want a good time!!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Trishia P

My husband and I chose 7 Sharp 9 for our wedding on 9/29/17 and we are still blown away at how amazing they were! Their professionalism, flexibility and service exceeded expectations and still puts a smile on our faces when we think about how much excitement and energy they... Read More brought to our wedding! A BIG thank you to Chris for being so attentive and learning additional songs in less than two weeks to help personalize our event! Our guests are still raving about 7 Sharp 9! Hands down the best cover band in Georgia!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Erik D

These guys are the best, they really helped make it an incredible day. Chris was extremely accommodating on everything all afternoon and evening. We received countless compliments on how how great this band is, would very highly recommend 7 Sharp 9 to anyone and advise everyone... Read More to go catch one of their shows sometime!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Mark S

This band rocks! We booked them for our wedding and had the best time! They mixed in some old and new tunes and had people dancing all night long. Not only did they play the reception with the full band, but Chris played classical guitar for the ceremony and acoustic with vocals... Read More for the cocktail hour. They really added a nice touch. Also, Chris was a fantastic MC as he made wedding related announcements from time to time. They even learned a new song we requested for our first dance together. They were all extremely professional and easy to work with. If I throw a party in the future, I will look into having them play it.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Edwin H

I could not possibly recommend chris and company any more highly! They were so easy to work with and accomdated all of our song requests! They sounded amazing and I can't count on one hand the number of wedding guests who told me that they thought these guys rocked! If you are... Read More looking for a band to make your big day special I HIGHLY recommend you book 7 sharp 9!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Ben L

7 Sharp 9 is amazing! Not only are they an incredible wedding band, but they are an amazing performance band in general. They are all awesome musicians with a knack for keeping the party going. Everyone at the reception commented to us how incredible the band was. Chris was... Read More especially accommodating for our wedding day. He played at the ceremony, a cocktail hour set, and multiple reception sets. In between sets they kept the party going with an awesome music playlist that kept everyone on the dance floor. We've been to a ton of weddings and can say without a doubt that 7 Sharp 9 is the best wedding band we have ever seen. Go with 7 Sharp 9, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Nichole M

Chris and 7 Sharp 9 were fantastic!!! Performed at my brother's wedding, didn't hesitate to book them for my wedding (240 people). Super easy to work with, very responsive. Small band with tons of energy and great sound. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Caitlin O

7Sharp9 was great to work with- From the moment that I reached out to them they were always available to talk, and even learned several new songs that I wanted to incorporate in our ceremony and cocktail hour. They have a wide range of songs on their library list to choose from... Read More and were also willing to stick to a certain genre or ask if there are any songs you dont want played. They were very professional, and early for set up which was great! For the reception I had provided them with a timeline and a script for announcing the bridal party and parents into the reception hall and they also did a great job with that- I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a band that plays great classic rock, and 80's-90's punk rock. All our wedding guests loved them!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Kelci M

7 Sharp 9 was easily our favorite vendor to work with! We worked closely with Chris to determine all of the details, and he was SO RESPONSIVE! I am so impressed with how attentive and how quickly he would get information back to us. Choosing a band was one of our toughest... Read More decisions for the wedding, and we are so glad we decided to go with 7 Sharp 9!! They were very reasonably priced compared to many other bands we looked at, and the quality of their work surpassed all of the others. They went above and beyond to make our day stress free! The learned new songs for us, served as an MC, and kept the party going! Everyone was sad when the reception had to come to an end, and kept requesting "just one more song" and they were all for it. I would highly recommend this band!! They can play any genre, too, which we were very impressed with!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 John R

We had 7 sharp 9 for our wedding reception in August. They were so easy to work with and I can honestly say that they were the least stressful part of all our wedding planning. They put on a great show and kept everyone into it the whole night. Wish my beautiful bride and I... Read More would have had more time to be out on the dance floor!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Nikki R

Can't begin to describe how awesome this band was at our wedding. Every one of my guests commented on how great the music was and how much fun they had hearing some solid 80s and 90s favorites. The best part was that a lot of the songs aren't what you'd typically hear at a... Read More wedding which made it even more unique (Blink 182, Eve 6, Third Eye Blind etc). They even learned our first dance song AND the mother/son, father/daughter dance songs so we got to dance to live music!. Beyond their sound, 7 Sharp was very easy to work with and were extremely professional. The lead singer, Chris, even played acoustic sets for the ceremony and cocktail hour plus he provided a microphone for the Officiant. Book this band if you want a unique, fun, and professional experience!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Kassie S

7 Sharp 9 was the best! Chris Wold was so easy to work with! He was very professional, sang every song we requested, and got the guests up dancing all night long. We still have people telling us how wonderful they were! They can play pretty much every genre of music and they... Read More sound wonderful!! We would definitely recommend this band for any occasion. Both the young and the old(er) guests loved them!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Erin P

7 Sharp 9 made our wedding day perfect! The band members were flawless, and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Chris was such a pleasure to work with from start to finish, and I'm forever grateful for the memories they gave my husband and me from that night. We had so many... Read More compliments from our guests on how great they sounded. If I could do it all over again, I would still choose them! They truly rock!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Meghan H

We cannot express how happy we are that we chose 7 Sharp 9 for our wedding. Not only did they learn 7 songs for us, they were extremely easy to work with. Chris would respond to an email within hours and made the whole process very simple. They also played acoustic during the... Read More ceremony and miked up the officiant without an additional charge. They had the crowd going all night long- all of our friends are still talking about how much they danced. Planning a wedding is stressful, but I can say booking them was the easiest part of the process. BOOK THEM. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Elizabeth G

Chris and the band are fantastic! They really know how to get the crowd going! Our only regret is our reception wasn't an hour longer so we could dance more! They are outstanding!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Kelsie G

This band is topnotch!!! Coming from the wedding industry, I have worked with bands before and this band is amazing!. Not only do they sound incredible and will keep your guests on the dance floor, they are wonderful to work with prior to the wedding day. They are... Read More low-maintenance, which is unheard of for a band. They are more concerned with the bride and groom and their wedding day than their personal comfort; this was much appreciated. The lead singer, Chris has an incredible voice and played majority of the ceremony songs acoustic. I highly recommend their original song, "Happy." We have received SO many compliments about this band!!! Thank you, 7 Sharp 9!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Mallery D

7 Sharp 9 Rocked our wedding & our guest loved them!! Chris is extremely personable and easy to work with! I didn't have to worry about a thing and we all had a blast! Highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Becca A

There are not enough words to describe how great it was to hire 7 Sharp 9! Everything from the planning process to performances on the day of our wedding was flawless. Chris went out of his way to make sure we were able to personalize the music and that everything was exactly as... Read More we wanted. The ceremony music was so beautiful, adding such a special touch. We had SEVERAL friends comment that our wedding/reception was one of the best they had been to all year, I have no doubt this was due to 7 Sharp 9! They created such a fun atmosphere and everyone was dancing all night at our reception. I cannot thank them enough for exceeding our wedding dreams!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Lindsey M

This band was phenomenal! We booked them for our wedding reception in Alabama and I had SO many compliments about the band after the wedding was over! Chris is the lead singer and I dealt with him through the whole process, by far the easiest person I dealt with through the... Read More whole planning process. Chris also played the ceremony music on his acoustic guitar and it was beautiful. We had the absolute best experience with 7 Sharp 9! I would recommend them to anyone!

Chris Wold

I started my professional music career right out of college, playing guitar in cover bands traveling all over the country. Wanting to start my own project, I moved to Atlanta and formed 7 Sharp 9. We began as a bar band, and over time the number of weddings on our schedule has grown; we have been fortunate to play over 150 weddings in the last 5 years. To be a part of such an important day in the lives of our couples is extremely fulfilling and a huge honor for me, and I look forward to making every wedding we play an amazing, unforgettable, fun experience for our clients.