Expert Day-of Coordination & Planning Support

We specialize in day-of coordination and supporting you throughout the planning process on your own terms. We’re here when you need us and happy to step back when you don’t. We’re your most excited friend, your partner in design and details, your confidant when things get sticky – we are your ally.

Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Serving St. Louis and surrounding areas (314) 560-4138
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Georgeanne R

The next best thing to Katy Perry crashing Hayley Rosenblum and Blonie Dudney’s wedding was hiring our wedding planner, Victoria Burrows; [email protected] She was accommodating, professional, organized and, best of all, easy to work with. She took the time to get to... Read More know us and listen to our every wish. We would absolutely, highly recommend Victoria to anyone looking for a wedding planner who truly cares about the bride and groom, listens to every idea and concern and then create the most beautiful and stress-free wedding. We were relaxed and enjoyed every minute of the day! Thank you Victoria .. it was extraordinary!

2017-10-29T16:02:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for your incredibly kind words! It was such a pleasure getting to know and work with all of you over these past several months, and Hayley and Blonie's wedding day was just perfect! Wishing them many, many happy years to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Taryn W

My husband and I hired Victoria from A Bride’s Ally for “day-of” wedding services at our wedding on 09/02/2017. This was actually the second time that I had a chance to work with Victoria, who also provided “day-of” services a couple years ago for one of my best friends.... Read More Victoria was wonderful to work with on both occasions. She has wedding logistics down to a science! During our initial meeting for my wedding, she asked great, detailed questions about my wedding plans in order to ensure that everything was covered. This was very beneficial because there were so many small details that I hadn’t even thought about yet. We were able to talk about my preferences and take care of these details right away. Victoria was always organized and professional. She always responded very quickly to phone calls and emails in the weeks and days leading up to the wedding. She was also efficient about solving issues and concerns very quickly and with little assistance from me. This made it so much easier for me to relax and enjoy the wedding. Everything ran incredibly smoothly at the ceremony rehearsal and on the “day of”! Victoria was phenomenal! I was extremely pleased with my decision to use A Bride’s Ally, and I would definitely recommend Victoria’s services to any bride that wants to be worry-free on their wedding day!

2017-10-27T10:26:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for this awesome review, Taryn! It was such a pleasure to work with you, Austin, and your families and friends! Wishing you guys many happy years to come!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Kalin H

Worked with Kayla for my wedding day, she was awesome! Def helped keep me calm and not stress more than I needed to! I was planning my big day from Chicago so she was extra helpful with contacting my Stl vendors and just make sure everything was in order and helped to make sure... Read More my set up was exactly how I had imagined, she was a huge help! And so so glad we had her

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Amanda H

Victoria and her team are hands down amazing! This business's wedding services are amazing and Victoria is so organized throughout the whole process. She is very business professional and gets the job done! I had a vision for my wedding and she and her team made that vision... Read More possible and come to life for my day of! I would definitely recommend A Bride's Ally for any Bride out there. Thank you guys!!

2017-10-27T10:21:06 Response from the vendor

You are so very welcome, Amanda!! You and Nick had such a gorgeous wedding - we're so honored to have been a part of and so happy we could help bring your vision to life. Best wishes to you guys for many, many happy years... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Julie A

We hired Victoria for our daughter's wedding in September. She kept us on track and coordinated the details for the day. Not a detail was overlooked. We were able to enjoy the day with our guests stress free. I highly recommend Victoria to help with the planning of a... Read More wedding. She is amazing!

2017-10-17T09:59:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for you kind words, Julie! I had wonderful time working with you, Kevin, Jennifer, and Zac. It was such a fantastic day and I'm so thrilled you were able to truly enjoy it. Jen and Zac are such a sweet... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Katie H

I cannot recommend A Bride's Ally enough. Katie was absolutely phenomenal. She made the month before our wedding less stressful and the day of my mom and I were so relaxed and really got to enjoy the day. She was available by every means of communication possible and really put... Read More us at ease and helped to make everything come together. She was absolutely amazing and would definitely recommend!!

2017-09-30T09:28:45 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! You guys are seriously the sweetest and your wedding was amazing -we had so much fun! Wishing you guys all the best! -Katie

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Kara E

Victoria was SO helpful and supportive - I don't know how my wedding day would have been a success without her! She worked her magic behind the scenes and everything went perfectly!

2017-10-27T10:22:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words, Kara! You and Tom are a wonderful couple and I'm so happy you had such a wonderful and memorable day! Best wishes to you!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Miranda G

We just got married in May and used A Bride's Ally. Victoria was 100% amazing. She was so organized and kept everything running so smoothly. She went above and beyond for us. She assisted with everything from questions I had months before the wedding, to the rehearsal dinner, to... Read More coordinating everything the day of, and she even helped us with a few things after we had left for our honeymoon! I am so glad we hired her! I would definitely recommend A Bride's Ally to other brides!

2017-06-28T05:51:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words, Miranda!! You and Sean were such a pleasure to work with and your wedding was AMAZING! I wish you guys all the best and many, many happy years to come. -V

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Katy B

I just got married 12/10/2016. Victoria from A Bride's Ally is worth her weight in gold! From the beginning, she was there when I needed her and gave me all the advice I needed. She truly streamlined the planning process. She helped me think of things I hadn't and was in charge... Read More so I didn't have to worry. She made sure the rehearsal went without a hitch and that the Wedding Day was absolutely perfect. I didn't have to be stressed at all because I knew Victoria had it under control. I definitely recommend A Bride's Ally's services to help ease the stress of planning a wedding and of the wedding day!!

2016-12-19T15:03:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Katy!! You guys were a blast to work with and a great way to end the 2016 season for me. Wishing you and Matt many, many happy years to come! -Victoria

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Sandy B

We worked with Kayla for my daughter's wedding last night. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. Her handling of all the details allowed us to fully enjoy the day.

2016-11-25T12:40:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an honor to be a part of Laura and Jon's Wedding Day. There was a lot of love and excitement throughout the entire day. Thank you for trusting in me to carry out your special... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Emily F

We worked with Kayla from a Bride’s Ally for our Oct 2016 wedding at Chandler Hill. She made everything go so smooth, I cannot imagine my day without Kayla’s help! A Day/Month of Coordinator is an absolute must in my opinion, hiring Kayla was the best money I spent for my... Read More wedding.

2016-11-25T12:40:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your great review! I really appreciate you sharing your experience. It was an honor to be a part of your day and ensure that everything went smoothly. You both were so lovely to work with. And you had amazing group... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Molly H

We used Victoria for our Day of Coordinator and were very pleased with her service. I had several questions leading up to the wedding and her responses via email were always very complete, detailed, and helpful. The timeline she put together was instrumental in making the day... Read More run smoothly, and it was so nice being able to pass any concerns off to her to handle. At the end of the night, she made sure we had everything we needed and coordinated our big exit. It was a wonderful day and I'm so glad I hired Victoria to help.

2016-11-01T11:22:08 Response from the vendor

Molly - I had such a great time working with you and Jason! You two are a great couple and your wedding was so fun to be a part of! Wishing you two many, many happy years to come!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Didi H

I hired her for ‘Day of Coordination’. My initial encounter with her and long distance correspondence with her was good. She came off as competent, organized and seasoned in her profession. She always got back to my emails and phone calls promptly. She helped us through finding... Read More a new venue when our first venue could no longer accommodate us and when we had other wedding related emergencies. The issue I had with her was the day of my wedding. She wasn’t dressed for a wedding (it looked like she was wearing whatever she wore to the office) but I would have overlooked that if acted like she wanted to be there! If she could look any more disinterested, I would think she was in the DMV waiting area. I mean come on. Try and look like you are enjoying yourself. Like most weddings there were multiple snafus at mine. Which as a wedding planner, she should have been looking out for and should have been able to handle. (BTW she and I have been planning this thing for a year, so she knew most of the details.) So for example, I had told her multiple times I was didn’t a money bag dance and didn’t want a card box to be put out. I handed her the money bag and told her to give it to me when I was to do the dance. Did she go to the DJ and coordinate the music to when she needed to give me the bag? Of course not! She was too busy on her phone looking at FB. The song started and I had no bag. And since the box was put out when guest arrived, there were no cards for the dance. So, I had to go to where she was sitting and grab the bag from her and eventually my friends and family scrounged together some cash so I could finish the dance. One other thing that really made me mad was that we had a slideshow running continuously throughout the event but the way the venue set it up, it required someone to hit replay when it ended. Did she go up there to tell the staff to replay the slideshow when it ended? NO. We were all looking at the big dumb replay button waiting for something to happen. The whole night I was running up to the venue staff asking them to hit the replay tab. I mean, lady come on, how hard was it to at least stay on top of that? My parents and few friends were asking what her problem was, whey wasn’t she doing anything and why she looked so miserable. It was embarrassing. All in all she was only useful before the wedding to answer questions and after the wedding for clean-up and returning our rented items. If I could go back, I wouldn’t have hired her. Thank goodness for the event space and their staff (they were awesome) and my fantastic friends and family. They helped out a lot and they helped keep me from going off on her!

2016-10-29T15:21:56 Response from the vendor

Dionne, I am so very sorry I did not meet your expectations on your wedding day. I appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts and provide honest feedback. I take my clients’ feelings and opinions very seriously, and will absolutely take everything you’ve... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Michelle P

Working with Kayla from A Bride's Ally was an absolute pleasure. I knew I wanted help planning our STL wedding from out-of-town but working on a budget made me feel like a planner might have been a luxury we just couldn't afford. The day-of services were a perfect compromise and... Read More exactly what we needed. I was able to put my DIY skills to work and have a hand in all the details, all while Kayla was available to jump in anywhere I needed. She coordinated all of our vendors and ensured our timeline worked perfectly with all of the many pieces. She guided us in the structure of our ceremony (one of the most stressful parts for me!), helped set up/break down decorations, and packed up our gifts. No detail was too small for her and she was a total trooper when I sent her on last-minute errands. We can't thank or recommend her enough! ~Dan & Michelle~

2016-10-17T08:03:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for all of your kind words. It was a joy to work with you and your family. Wishing you lots of love and laughter in the years to come! ~Kayla

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Jennifer B

Kayla was the hero of my wedding. Even though we only went for the day-of coordination, she seemed to be with us every step of the way. From the moment we brought Kayla on board, there was not one 'problem', or difficulty sprung on us. She handled everything and did so without... Read More us noticing a thing. If you're considering going at it alone, just ask yourself WHO will be bothered whenever complications pop up on your wedding day. (The answer is YOU - unless you have Kayla there to help!)

2016-10-17T08:03:05 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Abby D

Victoria was so great in helping us plan our long distance wedding. I don't know what we would have done without her during the planning process. The day itself went smoothly and just like we had pictured it!

2016-07-26T07:50:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, Abby! You and Shahed were such a pleasure to work with. I know you'll have many, many happy years to come!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016

We used the “Day-Of” package from A Bride’s Ally. Wow, what else can we say. We dealt with Kayla who basically ensured the entire wedding actually went to plan! She was fantastic. We could not have been happier with the service provided, it is some of the best money we spent on... Read More our wedding. From helping us find vendors to answering our endless questions about how to do X, Y, Z, we were provided with top class service the whole way. There were so many little things that Kayla took care of, or reminded us that we needed to do in the run-up to the big day. The service was really incredible. Despite their all-important job and the extremely professional service they provided, A Bride’s ally give conveyed a very relaxed atmosphere and were very flexible in their role on the day of the wedding which was perfect for us. Basically, we cannot say enough good things about A Bride's Ally!

2016-06-14T12:31:57 Response from the vendor

Philip and Anna, Thank you both for your kind words. It was my absolute pleasure to be there for your wedding day! I truly enjoyed working with both of you through the final planning stage. Everything turned out wonderful and the weather turned out to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Kelsey P

We used Victoria for day of services and we could not have been happier. She is amazing! Everything was so easy and stress free and we were able to relax and enjoy our day knowing our wedding was in capable hands. We would highly recommend A Bride's Ally to anyone!

2016-06-10T13:10:06 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words, Kelsey! You guys were such a great couple to work with - I wish you many, many happy years to come!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Rachel L

A Bride's Ally was definitely the best money we spent for our wedding. Kayla was our day of coordinator, and we could not have been happier to have her a part of our special day. Not only did she coordinate with all of the vendors ahead of time to ensure that everyone was on... Read More the same page, she also came to the rehearsal, and was with us throughout the entire wedding day, making sure everything went off without a hitch. I can easily say that Kayla is one of the sweetest, most honest people I have met, and was willing to do whatever it took to make my special day go off without a hitch. If anything did go wrong, Kayla dealt with it, and I was able to have a stress and worry free day (a must for a bride!)! In my opinion, this was the best wedding expense that we had. As a perfectionist, I was able to relax and enjoy myself! If you are thinking even remotely about hiring a day of coordinator (or a wedding planner- I know those services are offered as well), A Bride's Ally should be your go-to.

2016-06-01T10:44:59 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Lauren P

Absolutely AMAZING and PERFECT!!! We only hired them for the Day Of, but they helped us out throughout the whole process. Any questions I had, at any point, they were on top of it and I received an answer within the day. She contacted ALL of our vendors the week of the wedding... Read More to make sure everything was set and ready to go. She made sure all questions went through her so that my family could enjoy the celebration. After the receptions, Kayla took our wedding gifts, along with anything else that we left, home with her so we did not have to worry about it. We met her later the next day to get all of the stuff. She even took vases back to our florist so we did not have to worry about that at all. Kayla was amazing, she was will to do anything that we asked her too. I highly, highly recommend hiring at least a day of coordinator, so that you do not have to worry about any issues or problems that might arise and so that you do not have to try to assign someone else to deal with those issues. They made my day so much easier and enjoyable!!!

2016-06-01T10:44:45 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Abby A

I don't know what I would have done without Kayla the week of my wedding! She was so helpful and helped my stress level stay down. The service is well worth the money!

2016-06-01T10:44:29 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 2/12/2016 Ellen C

Worth every penny! I can't say enough good things about Kayla with A Bride's Ally! From start to finish she was helpful, proactive, and incredibly easy to work with. I questioned a number of times whether a planner was needed. I can say without a doubt that it was money very... Read More well spent. Kayla made the weekend of the wedding a relaxing and enjoyable event for me. She took care of all the details I wanted to avoid dealing with the weekend of the wedding. I was able to sit back and take in the event without worrying about whether the vendors had been paid, the venue was set up the way I wanted it and everyone was where I needed them to be. A wonderful resource.

2016-02-16T09:58:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for all of your kind words. It was a joy to work with you and your family. Your organization and attention to detail was wonderful - and truly spoke to my heart :). Thank you for trusting in me to take... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/23/2015

We are so thankful to have found Kayla for our day of wedding planner. I knew from the day we met her that we were in good hands. Her attention to details was impressive and she followed through on everything we needed her to do. On the day of the wedding and at the... Read More Rehearsal, she was calm and so sweet in her approach. She never got in the way but we knew that she had things under control. The coordinator at our reception even commented how well she was up to speed on the details and that she was great for them to work with as well. This was one of the best decisions we made to hire Kayla and it helped me relax and enjoy the day and the month leading up to the wedding. Thanks you again.

2015-12-29T11:09:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for all of your kind words. It was a joy to work with you and your family. Wishing you lots of love and laughter in the years to come! ~Respectfully, Kayla

Simply the Best!

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Susie C

Kayla from A Bride's Ally was a dream to work with from start to finish. My Mom and I knew we needed someone to help take off the stresses of the day-of so we hired ABA for a day of planner and thank goodness we did!! I can't relay enough how import a day of planner is and I... Read More would highly recommend Kayla. From contacting all the vendors ahead of time to creating and finalizing the day of schedule, Kayla was always on top of things. She was extremely responsive and always willing to help. On the day of, Kayla and her team helped everything flow seamlessly. I can't think of 1 thing that went wrong. She was always very calm under pressure and flexible as things needed to be adjusted. On top of that, she had a dynamite personality that made me feel comfortable and confident everything was being taken care of - thank you Kayla and ABA!

2015-12-29T11:09:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet words! You and your family were so warm and welcoming. It was an absolute pleasure and honor to be a part of your wedding day. Wishing you lots of love and laughter in the years to come! ~Respectfully,... Read Less Read More

AMAZING!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Kate J

Victoria was our day-of coordinator for our October 2nd wedding. She was absolutely amazing!!! She went above and beyond for us and I can't thank her enough! We live in D.C. and got married in St. Louis. After a hiccup in our original plans, she found a ceremony location for... Read More us last minute without us having to fly to St. Louis. With her detailed list of questions leading up to the wedding she made sure we were not forgetting anything. She also made a timeline of the entire day and contacted all of our vendors ahead of time. When we arrived in town she picked up our décor to set up the reception early (which looked beautiful!!). Our wedding day was flawless. We didn't have to do anything that day except get ready, get married, take pictures, and have a blast! She took care of everything else. When the night came to an end she packed up all the décor and returned our rental items. I can truly say our wedding day was perfect and I definitely have Victoria to thank for that!!!

2015-10-21T15:18:33 Response from the vendor

Kate - You and Richard were a blast to work with. I so happy you guys had a perfect day! Thanks so much for this wonderful review. I wish you both many, many happy years to come!!

Victoria Burrows

My favorite part of my job is bringing all the details of a client’s vision together on wedding day. Working to turn their unique plans into reality truly captivates me. With A Bride’s Ally, I provide an alternative for those who need help, but aren’t interested in the hands-on, high-priced options of traditional planners. Born and raised in St. Louis, I’ve gained a lot of knowledge about local vendors and styles. (Where’d I go to high school? Ursuline Academy – Class of ‘01). Meet me for coffee (the only thing I love more than weddings) - I can’t wait to hear about your wedding plans!