Life is full of moments. This one belongs to you.

I perform virtually every type wedding imaginable, and I am completely flexible to meet the faith/secular needs, the theme, colors and wedding budgetary needs of the couple. I make no moral, religious or value standard for the couple. Whether it is your first, or you have been married before doesn't matter. Personal perspective of faith doesn't matter. Gender doesn't matter. Age doesn't matter. All that matters is that you are in love and can legally marry in the state of Texas. In fact, I am among the few that is authorized by the State of Texas to perform weddings in prisons. I have performed dual faith weddings, same-sex weddings, themed weddings and jail weddings. My ministry is one of service. I am here to serve others and make your day truly amazing.

Religious Affiliations

Anglican/Episcopal, Baptist, Nondenominational, Protestant, Christian, Interfaith, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian

Premarital Counseling, Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

Dallas / Fort Worth and the rest of North Texas (469) 844-8487

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Hollyanne S

We couldn't think of a better person in this world to conduct our wedding than Steven Fricke! I mean do a wedding without Steven? No Fricken way! When we first met Steven at a local Starbucks we were blown away. He not only believes and views the world the same way we do in a... Read More religious standpoint, but he has a personality that makes you feel like you are with your best bud. We had a fantastic 4 hour conversation and didn't even look at the time. We instantly made a great connection with Steven. We walked to the car and looked right at each other and smiled because we knew we found the one. Steven is down to Earth, quirky sense of humor, and just straight up real. He isn't trying to sell you anything. He just wants to make people happy and loves God. He created a beautiful ceremony that I'm still getting 8262674 text messages and phone calls daily about. He said all the right things and made it all about us. He made sure he didn't cross any boundaries, included all we asked, crossed all his t's and dot all his i's. He truly made our day special. We seriously could not have done it without him. Not just because we of course needed an officiant...but because he made it special. We absolutely Fricken love Fricke!

2016-09-22T09:51:34 Response from the vendor

Hollyanne and Matt are an amazing couple, and I am so proud to have not only performed your ceremony, but we have built a friendship that lasts after the wedding. It has been an honor getting to know both of you!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Mai V

Reverend Steven crafted a beautiful and personalized ceremony that was just perfect for our wedding. He really took the time to get to know us in order to write something meaningful and unique. We had several guests tell us how much they enjoyed and were touched by our... Read More ceremony. Thank you Reverend Steven for everything!

2017-04-12T12:55:44 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure to work with you both. You are a lovely couple, and the location was perfect. Even though the weather forced us inside, I think it worked out beautifully.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Diane F

Reverend Fricke was absolutely amazing. He met with us and took the time to get to know us and get a real feel for what we wanted. He designed a personalized service for us that was everything we wanted and more. He added all my special requests and provided us with the whole... Read More service early enough to make any changes we wanted. We didn't need to make a one! It was perfect. He arrived on time. Spoke to both of us and even matched his tie to our decor. Don't choose anyone else. You will not be disappointed. If I could give more than 5 stars I would😍

Reverend Steven T. Fricke

I am an ordained non-denominational minister. I may be new to The Knot, but I am quite experienced in weddings.